Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-10-2021, 08:02 AM   #601
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Coming out of the trivia round I am pleasantly surprised to find the questions fairly simple. Many of the questions had answers you could intuit from them. With a near perfect score I get to sit back and watch the rest of the contestants face their punishments. Getting out of the round clean, especially the trivia round, was unexpected but welcome. Though Dan decides it’s time for a bit of revenge. He announces he’ll be using his mcguffin to strip me. Well let’s see if he has the real one or not.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 06:12 PM   #602
whydiss

A rather short round for me as I run out of time in my quiz, and get my hat and shirt taken as I get dropped into the vat of slime waiting for me, resulting in 0 points for me.

This just leaves me in my swim jammers and my shoes

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:06 PM   #603
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default October, Round 4

Well its time for our penultimate round. While you might have thought we would be trick or treating, were actually going to the graveyard! (Spread out in front is a bunch of gravestones along with some trees and swamp nearby.) Hidden in this area are 16 apples. You’re going to “bob” for apples. Only 7 gives points though, while the rest are “rotten”. Just pick one up and put it back into your treat bag.

MooooaaanNN!

HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Well two more McGuffin’s have been used. Dan’s ghost rushes over to Wampup, after ripping his stocking to pieces it turns back to Dan and tears his jersey, leaving him in his jockstrap and shoulder pads. 

Oddly enough Ran decides not to use their McGuffin, but Corleone91’s and he decides to to mess up Closing tag. But as the TRUE McGuffin, not one, but two ghost come out of it. The first one strips him to just his sandals and underwear. Then the next anoints him with extra large bucket of honey over his body while the second one fills up his underwear with a bucket of baked beans. Gotta give the undead something to eat on their way to the afterlife.

Now that its over. Let’s get to the game.

With a countdown of 3,2,1, the contestants race out to try an find those apples.

Closing tag now unbound races off to the graves starting to claw along with Andrew and Dan. With the dirt sticking to his hands, we had a harder time digging, but sees an apple while a zombie springs out of Andrew’s grave and sprays sticky cherry syrup over his body. As closing tag runs off to his basket he hears Dan also get lucky finding an apple.

Mess, Emily, and Ran decide to go a different route and go to the bog expecting to actually bob for apples. Ran being a Baywatch lifeguard, runs straight into the bod shuddering as the chilled slime reaches his waist as he starts to look while Mess dives in after him cape floating on the surface. Emily realizing that the pacifier prevents her from bobbing, stomps her feet, but is pleasantly surprised to find an apple half burried under the mud and picks it up running back to her basket.

Katie, Wampup, and Sam all go to the forrest looking high and low. They all 3 see two apples hanging from the tree and start to climb the trees. Wampup not use to climbing trees in heels is a bit slow, but actually stops halfway as he finds two apples hidden in a hole in the tree, stuffs both into his bra, but realizes these are caramel covered ones and shudders at the feeling as he climbs down.

The diaper darer finds a cabin in the woods and starts to look in there hoping to find some fruit in the kitchen. Opening the fridge he sees a whole bowl of them, but as he touches them and all burst spraying his face in apple sauce.

Closing tag now searching back at the graveyard, as Andrew finds another zombie in a grave this one slamming a thick gravey pie topped with mayo into his face, laughs as he sees some sort of puzzle in one of the head stones. He starts to fiddle around with it. Dan seeing this also tries to help as Andrew finding a third zombie putting a bucket of jelly down his swim jammers.

Emily starts to run back to the lake when she trips. As she looks up and see a man in a mask walking towards her she scream as best she can while pacified and starts to crawl away as fast as she can.

Meanwhile Ran and Mess have started to get into dunking match as Mess’s cape starts getting in the way. Both stinking of bog slime, Ran finally just rips the cap off Mess and tosses it into Mess’s face as they feel an apple on the bottom of the bog floor. Diving under, Mess sees that Ran is missing after pulling their cape out of their eyes and decides to leave quickly ending up finding an apple on the opposite bank of the bog.

Katie and Sam have finally reached the top of their trees and crawl out on the branches slowly trying to grab their apples, but Sam’s skirt gets caught on a branch. Pulling to get it unstuck, she hears a rip as it tears in half leaving her lower half exposed to the crowd tail and all. Seeing the Katie laughs as her and crawls ahead, not feeing the branch slide down the back of her shirt and bra.

The diaper darer, finding nothing in the cabin, tries the farm climbing up into the loft. Finding something round he pulls it up to see a scarecrow head as it yells boo! Startled he falls back into a mud pit as a bundle of loose hay follows coating him. Wampup sees this and while he’s getting up, races over and snatches two more apples from the stables frustrating the diaper darer.

Ran meets Andrew as he comes out of the bog. Andrew try to make a grab for the Ran’s apple desperate, but only manages to rip off Ran’s one piece releasing a bunch of acclimated mess and slipping on it. Ran now in a pair of bra and panties blushes at the audiences reaction, but manages to not get any more messy than the bog slime and seaweed coating his body.

Dan and Closing Tag finally solve the puzzle. As they do it spells out look out below as the bottom drops out and they both splat into a big spongey cake with a couple Skeltons in the corner. Seeing apples around them, Closing tag grabs on, while Dan manages to grabs two as they work themselves out of the pit.

Emily now on her feet and still running from the masked man through the forest gets tired eventually as he catches up with her. Scared, she watches as he reaches around his back and pulls out… an apple. He pats her on the head and walks off as she puts it into her basket and falls asleep.

Sam annoyed to be naked from the waist down and with their butt plug tail in, finally grabs her apple, but as she gets it she tips over and falls hanging from the branch on display for a few second before she drops seeing a pile of leaves to land on. Not wanting to land on her plug, she tries to fall face first and is surprised to find a soft inflatable cushion, but also a messy one a her face and chest is covered in flour. Sam doesn’t fair a she also tips over, but not realizing her shirt and bra is caught, has both those rip giving the crowd another reason to cheer. Falling into the same pile of leave, her sudden force tosses up Sam and back down onto Katie leaving both girls in an embarrassing pile.

With the moon almost gone and most of the apples found, It’s Mess who finds the last one. Looking at a row of Jack O lanterns, one is out and inside is the last apple.

As the contestants set their apples in front of them, its time to find out which ones give points and which ones are bad.

-Sam holds out her apple, but as its cut open, its has a worm inside worth no points. You can tell she’s angry after all that work for nothing.
-Both ClosingTags’s apples are normal earning him 250 points each.
-Andrew is empty handed as is the diaper darer
-Ran bog apple is coated it slime, but it still good for 250 points.
-Dan impressive haul of three apples shows his grave one is good, but only half of his pit apples are giving him a total of 500.
-Mess’s first apple is a surprise as its actually leaks silver good. This apple is worth 400 points! And its a good thing as their other is rotten.
-Emily sees her apples cut and half after waking up, but drops both as there’s a worm in both resulting in no points.
-Wampup shows off his four apples with a smug smile, but his face drops as the first is a rotten one, along with both of the apples he found in the stables. The diaper darer wasn’t happy either seeing as they would be in the same spot even with those. 250
-Katie is the last one to hold out their apple, but is shocked to see it leak gold. It’s the best apple and is worth 750 points.

So what are our scores as we head over to the wall:

Katie and Dan-1150, Mess-1100, Closing tag-1075, Ran-925, Wampup-900, Andrew-750, Sam-500, Emily-425, and the diaper darer-400.

Wow, what a shakeup, but as we saw last month anything can catch up on the Wall. Contestants please pick your 3 numbers, no duplicating. Let’s see how this all turns out on your favorite game: THE WALL OF MYSTERY!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 09:33 PM   #604
MessFanatic

As the round starts I race off! I go straight to the swamp and start bobbing for apples, the slime getting all over me and my cape! I got shocked when my cape was thrown over my head and I couldn’t see, and he seems distracted so I run away towards the apple I see and I find a final one before the round ends. I got lucky with my apple and got 450 points so I am only 50 points away from the leaders! I was almost taste the win moving onto the final round! My numbers will be 1, 24, and 19

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 04:20 PM   #605
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

We go into the obstacle course round and chase after apples, but not before I lose some clothes thanks to a mcguffin. I do pretty well, avoiding most mess and picking up a lot of apples. Unfortunately only one of them is worth anything. It really is a tine’s game at this point so for the mystery wall I choose 10, 31, and 21. Halloween.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 10-12-2021, 07:33 PM   #606
whydiss

So I start off in just my swim jammers and my shoes...

I start digging into a grave when a zombie jumps out of the ground covering my body head to toe in sticky cherry syrup.

After a bit of time in the game passes, nothing much else happens including not getting any apples when all of a sudden while digging in another grave another zombie comes out and buries my face into a gravy pie topped with mayo which flows right over my front as the contents pour down me. While another zombie also pours a bucket of jelly (jam for everyone in the uk) straight down into my swim jammers.

This game ends with 0 points for me and leaves me incredibly sticky barely able to even move

Numbers are 8, 18 and 23

Last edited by whydiss; 10-13-2021 at 02:35 PM. Reason: .
Old 10-13-2021, 05:51 AM   #607
flowerchild

Lose my bra and shirt this round but I wind up with 750 point tied for first place though definitely in an embarrassing situation I wish I could lose the diaper as it doesn't do much to protect my modesty and is more of a nuisance at this point.

Anyways 2 3 7
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 05:56 AM   #608
bbwhore

Alright on to round 4 I try to climb a tree for some apples and wind up losing my skirt in the process now naked waste down and very uncomfortable on the branch as it presses on the rather large tail plug in my ass I fall to the ground Katie landing on me. In the end I get no points and am very close to last.

I pick
17 98 and 11
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:47 PM   #609
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Oct Round 5

The Wall of Mystery has fog rolling off it as a moon slowly sinks towards the horizon. “It time for our contestants to choose their fates, but it seems like quite a few have dragging their feet.”

ClosingTag: 71, 25, 40
Diaper darer: 76, 54, 22
Ran, 59, 9, 90
Dan, 73, 77, 27
Emily 57, 39, 41

So let’s see what our contestants find!

-Mess: Eager for their first chance at wall, they choose number one! Inside is nothing, but then the ghosts and ghouls fly around the scoreboard as they steal 200 points from Mess’s score. Annoyed, they go to the next door and find a pair of bloody scissors! Well not really bloody, just sticky. Looking over the players, she sees the best option and cuts off the gummy diaper off flower child exposing her as Flowerchild pulls the clumps of gum off her body. As he opens the last door he crosses his fingers to get enough points to get into first. Opening his eyes, he sees a green slimy smelly pie. Seeing the wheel land on Flowerchlid again, he smile and slams the gross slime pie into her exposed pussy grinding it in. Hopefully the smell doesn’t last.

-Wampup: steps up in only his bra, panties, and heels blushing. His first door reveals two more green slime pies. The stagehands pick them up and pie him on at a time in the face with them. Spitting out slime, he clears his eyes and goes to the next door. The ghost that come out of it swirl around the scoreboard and add 200 points to his score. Happy for the boost, he hopes for the next one more boost, but gets a wave of custard instead from a bucket above. At least it clears off some of the slime as the smell lingers.

- Andrew in the middle of the pack, messy and nearly naked, opens an empty door, but is disappointed not to see any shift in points as its a dud door. Sighing he finds a slime pie in his second door. The wheel spins again landing on the_diaper_darer. The diaper_darer pleased with Andrew trying to put on his best innocent nurse act, but Andrew ignores it as he slams the pie into his face making him a green face monster nurse. For his last he ends up the opposite of fire as a bucket of ice washes off some of the layers of mess over him.

-Katie now crimson cheeked as the crowd hoots for her nakedness is at least happy that she got a mess of points last round. Opening her first door, she get confused as she sees the dreaded bath tub, but knows its usually used to have her clothes tossed into it. Smug that she doesn’t have any clothes to search for, she walks to her next door. That makes her smile drop as a glitter covered bee awaits her. Not happy at all, its an extra bit of salt in the wound as her last door reveals ghost that swam the score board removing 200 points. Accepting her fate, she waits to get the honey dumped on her the stage hands lead instead to the tub and fill it with honey instead of the ice cream. Dropping her in, they they add a bucket of glitter mix it all over her. Having her stand up, a pair of them mix more into her hair and one cheeky girl gives a solid fistful right in her lips. Then they chill it to thicken it up and give her one last coating.

-Sam cackling like the devil she’s dress as revels in Katies punishment and then goes for her doors. The first one gives her some relief getting two pieces of clothing back. The top and skirt is handed to her begrudgingly as the crowd boo’s her like a graveyard of ghost. Her comeuppance is minor as her next door has her receive two more the slimy pies to her face sandwiched this time and smeared around. It’s the last door that causes the crow to gasp! Trade clothes with another player. The crowd chants as the wheel spins trying to get it to land on Katie by will alone, but as it slows to her spot it goes just past it to land on the diaper_darer. Looks like our devil is becoming a nurse (but will still keep the tail) as Diaper_darer becomes a diapered devil.

-Closing tag shambles out being the start of the half that didn’t pick any numbers. Being down to just his underwear and sandals, he’s not happy when his first door reveals two scissors as the stagehands cut off his only pieces. Now naked, his next door doesn’t do much better with a swirl of ghost removing 200 points from his scores. Hoping to make it up, he finds a coupon for a new outfit. Wondering what monster makeover awaits him, he is at least glad not to be naked as the stagehands takes him away.

-The diaper darer now in his new more embarrassing outfit, hope he has the devil luck with it as he receives 200 points from the ghost in his first door. Wishing for more, he finds the devil can be cruel too as he loses 200 of the points he just go. Now unsure what to expect next, he just hopes for none of the big punishments as he opens the last door. A wave of custard gets dumped over him staining the pristine top and skirt of the outfit as he goes and sits back down.

-Ran stepping up to the wall is amazed by the scope of it. Seeing a pretty tame selection of “prizes” he faces it down with confidence and a little nervousness as he opens the first door. 200 points! The ghost flash over the board and boost his score causing him to jump for joy lifeguard boob moving like in a movie. The next door is even better as 350! Flashes on the screen amazed at his luck, he opens the last door waiting for the swing back as he waits for a much messier fate. Liquid pours over him causing him to flinch, but its warm and its water much to his surprise! Clean and loaded with points, everyone glares at him as he comes back.

-Dan seeing this rips open his door to try and gain some ground on the points, but sees his score drop 200 instead as the ghost once again appear on the board. This gets even worse as they take another 200 points with the next door. Now really hoping to have picked his numbers, he opens his last door seeing the ghost up on the board again, and watches as they leave giving him only 200 points to his score. With a loss of points, he takes his lumps and walks back to the others.

Closing tag comes back on stage at this point or is brought back on stage. Dressed in leather straps, the word Mommy is written on his chest as the arm binder, leather harness, and crotchless/assless chaps. It’s like a leather bondage mummy, but much less covering.

Lastly is Emily. She’s been so shook up, but keeps pulling through as this is the last thing she has to deal with. Not really paying attention to the door she’s startled by the ghost popping up on the screen, but pouts as they take 200 points. The next is just a dud causing her to stomp her feet in anger, but at least its not spooky. The last one removes two pieces of clothing. Taking on her shoes and afro wig, the stagehands leaves her in a diaper and one piece.

So with that let’s go over to the scoreboard and see the results!
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-14-2021 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-14-2021, 10:19 PM   #610
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post October Results, Prizes, and Game Info

Well it seems like there's been a lot of points gained and lost at the wall so let's see the final results:

Our new player and big winner is
RAN with 1475!
A little farther behind in second is Wampup-1100
Tied for 3rd is Katie and Dan with 950. Shame how close they were to first.
Close behind in 5th is Mess in 900.
With 6th place going to Closing tag only 25 points less with 875.
Andrew in 7th has a modest 750 points. Not a winner or loser, but at least safe.
Sam breaths a sigh of relief in 8th scraping by with 500.
It's not as close as the last place goes to the_diaper_darer with 400 points having 25 points less than Emily with 425 getting 9th.

Ran your first time and you take the win! Congratulation as you join the hall of winner! Not only that, but your prize is a bunch of candy gold coins. Oh, well its not your weight worth of chocolate, but well it seems we found some actual gold coins to add into the mix. I hope you enjoy them!

Diaper_darer you're going to have to spend a little more time with all our monsters as we have a trip to "Transylvania" as you're going to to go ghost hunting in our haunted house. Unfortunately it seems that anyone that goes into it seems to come out much much messier. I'm sure you can get through it though. It's not like you'll be trapped in there by possibly a demon Dom and her army of gunge goblins.

Well I hope everyone had a frighteningly good time. I know it was scary at time, but I bet you're thankful that we even have the gameshow. I wonder what else everyone will be thankful for next month. We'll see you on the next GD Gameshow! Please fill out the form below to sign up.

Name
Stay naked or get a costume if stripped.
A brief description of your appearance.

*Authors note: while things get busy, is there any feedback people would like to give to me? On the games, format, what’s worked, what’s not? It’s close to the end of the year, but I’m still want to give a quality game for those that are playing along.*
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-17-2021 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-17-2021, 10:54 PM   #611
MessFanatic

I’ll join again for next round!

Name-mess
Age-24
Sex (m, f,…)-male
Stay naked or get a costume if stripped.- either is fine!
A brief description of your appearance.- 5,11 short black hair, skinny/not athletic

And for next month add if you’d prefer a male uniform, female uniform, or are fine with either.- male uniform

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 04:14 AM   #612
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll hop in again

Name: WAMPup
Sex: Male
Naked/Costume: Costume
Desc: A little hefty with a thick mop of brown hair.
Starting outfit: Either is fine

Limits

Old 10-19-2021, 11:51 AM   #613
whydiss

So as I open the first door, Im greeted by...absolutely nothing, dud door
My second door im not as lucky as I am given a slime pie which gets slammed into my face covering it and my bare chest, Im then given a bucket of water over my head this leaves me safe in 7th

Id love to play again

Andrew
Male
Naked
Still dripping in substances from last round and athletic while wearing only swim jammers

Last edited by whydiss; 10-23-2021 at 05:41 AM.
The following user says Thank You to whydiss for this post:
Old 10-20-2021, 03:33 PM   #614
Corleone91

I'll jump back in

Name Corleone
Age 30
Sex (m, f,…) M
Stay naked or get a costume if stripped: Dealers choice
A brief description of your appearance. Collared shirt, khaki pants, red plaid long boxer briefs, black socks. A few extra pounds. Short hair.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 06:29 PM   #615
the_diaper_darer

I’ll join for the next game.

Name: the_diaper_darer
Sex: Male
Stay naked or get a costume if stripped: get a costume
A brief description of your appearance: 6 feet tall, blond hair, skinny. I’m dressed in a girl uniform with a diaper.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay