Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-28-2021, 03:13 PM   #6061
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
missed this one.

unless you reply in two hours:

ponies: on your PM dare list, move one of your "highly disliked" dares up to the highlights section.
ugh, missed this one

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, shopping, makeup, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, bodywriting, humiliation, spankings, messy, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Young Filly
KIK: poniesgd
Ponies is a whore for PM Dares!
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 02:07 AM   #6062
boysub90

You all have 2 hours:

@cyan-ide you have to wear a big butt plug for however many hours you're late, with a minimum of 1 hour

@Ttlerex - you can only cum for the next X days. If you hold your pee for X hours before that. Where X is every 30 minutes you are late.

@Beginnersh - you'll eat a load of cum for every hour you're late. And all orgasme has to be ruined.

@Snail85 - you'll pee a diaper in public and you will have to change them in public. And it can’t be on a toilet.

@Nuriaz - you have to wear a big butt plug for however many hours you're late, with a minimum of 1 hour

@Kaliara - you will wear a buttplug and your chastity. Next you will pee yourself in some girly outfit. And for every hour you are late you will stay like this.

Likes : dares, truths, egding, denial, chastity, anal, semi public.

Dislikes : cum eating, ruined orgasm, crossdressing, cbt.

Limits : messy stuf, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, pain.

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/59M7G
boysub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 02:44 AM   #6063
Slug58
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysub90 View Post
You all have 2 hours:

@Snail85 - you'll pee a diaper in public and you will have to change them in public. And it can’t be on a toilet.

No, not this time

Still vulnerable till end of next month.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 06:34 AM   #6064
kaliara

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysub90 View Post
You all have 2 hours:
@Kaliara - you will wear a buttplug and your chastity. Next you will pee yourself in some girly outfit. And for every hour you are late you will stay like this.
Looks like I’ve got something to do today

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 07:15 AM   #6065
hail

I'm in for this

@Kaliara if you don't reply in 2 hours you have to shoulder wedge and leave it for 10 minutes every 30 minutes you are late

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 08:43 AM   #6066
kaliara

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail View Post
I'm in for this

@Kaliara if you don't reply in 2 hours you have to shoulder wedge and leave it for 10 minutes every 30 minutes you are late
Caught this just in time

Definitely would have ripped a pair of panties doing this!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes

Old 07-29-2021, 11:12 AM   #6067
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

@slaveralph you have two hours to reply or else you will remain vulnerable until you are finally out of diapers. For good measure, add twice the hours you are late to your current days in diapers.

@Kaliara you have two hours to respond, for every hour until you respond, you’re going to roll a die and be unable to use the bathroom for that many hours,, good luck:
1-wear a diaper, if rolled a second time, make it a double diaper, if rolled a third time, roll again. The potty is off limits until you leak.
2 - wear sissy panties, if you’re also wearing a diaper the panties should go under the diaper. These will stay on for 24 hours for each time you roll this (no pulling them down to pee or shower etc).
3 - take a 1L enemy, if rolled a second time, add soap to the enema, if rolled a third time, increase the soapy enema volume to 1.5L, if rolled a fourth or more roll again
4 - put on your chastity cage for two days, add two days if rolled again.
5 - put your largest plug you can stand in for two hours, add two hours if rolled again
6 - treat as though you rolled every other result once - except if instructed to roll again, you don’t have to.

@snail85 - you have two hours to respond, for every hour it takes you to respond, you will have one day of parental controls in place, with getdare as the exception this should be set up to only allow 2 hours of use each day, with no adult content permitted.

@hail - you have two hours to respond, for every hour it takes to respond your underwear is replaced by a single pair of panties that you aren’t allowed to wash for that many days.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 11:35 AM   #6068
Slug58
Account Banned

Nice too see you here orophins your creative ideas will spice this up. I caught this in time, but maybe next time....

How long are you vulnerable?

Dared to do list....

Old 07-29-2021, 11:56 AM   #6069
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail85 View Post
Nice too see you here orophins your creative ideas will spice this up. I caught this in time, but maybe next time....

How long are you vulnerable?
I should probably have re-read the rules , I was planning on just handing out some “reply bys”, but it seems the procedure is I’m supposed to be vulnerable for some amount of time as well. So I’ll be vulnerable for the minimum time of one week (edited because reading is apparently hard for me!).

@snail85 just in case you hopped away for a while, let’s give it another shot, you have two hours to respond, for every hour it takes you to respond, you will have one day of parental controls in place, with getdare as the exception this should be set up to only allow 2 hours of use each day, with no adult content permitted.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face

Last edited by orophins; 07-29-2021 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:14 PM   #6070
kaliara

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
@Kaliara you have two hours to respond, for every hour until you respond, you’re going to roll a die and be unable to use the bathroom for that many hours,, good luck:
1-wear a diaper, if rolled a second time, make it a double diaper, if rolled a third time, roll again. The potty is off limits until you leak.
2 - wear sissy panties, if you’re also wearing a diaper the panties should go under the diaper. These will stay on for 24 hours for each time you roll this (no pulling them down to pee or shower etc).
3 - take a 1L enemy, if rolled a second time, add soap to the enema, if rolled a third time, increase the soapy enema volume to 1.5L, if rolled a fourth or more roll again
5 - put your largest plug you can stand in for two hours, add two hours if rolled again
6 - treat as though you rolled every other result once - except if instructed to roll again, you don’t have to.
This was incredibly creative and I applaud you for that. This was a very thoughtful dare. If you want me to do it feel free to PM it to me as that is a requirement in my signature.

Now for everyone else you have two hours to respond...

@vodin30 if you are late I will send you a letter to have printed for an anonymous shopping trip. We will discuss specifics

@snail85 if you are late you will be taking a photo of you dressed up to your liking (no face required) and put it on your profile

@orophins you will be given an enema task that is designed for you to lose control in public

@boysub90 for every ten minutes you are late that will be one day locked in chastity

@ponies for every 30 minutes you are late you will be prescribed a hypno file to listen to. All hypno files must be listened to daily for two weeks

@victoria85 for every hour you are late will be one feminization task you must send to someone directly

@slaveralph if you are late you will diaper up and wait until it is close to leaking. At this point you will get dressed and jump in your car. once you are in your car you must remove your pants/shorts and proceed to pick up fast food in a drive through. We can discuss details.

@cyan-ide for every hour you are late will be one hour fully dressed with a butt plug in and chastity. At this point you are to roll two dice. Multiply that number by the amount of time you were late. This will be the number of spanks you must give yourself. Every ten spanks need to be done with a different instrument.

@redtippedarrow for every minute you are late will be one ice cube that needs to be melted inside of you. they do not all need to be consecutively done however they must be done in increments of 10. where you put them is up to you but your mouth is off limits.

Like:

Dislikes

Old 07-29-2021, 12:23 PM   #6071
Slug58
Account Banned

Hej Kali and Oro, not this time. Caught in time

Dared to do list....

Old 07-29-2021, 12:29 PM   #6072
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post

@victoria85 for every hour you are late will be one feminization task you must send to someone directly
Sorry but caught that.
Besides wouldn't know who to send it too
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 12:49 PM   #6073
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
@slaveralph you have two hours to reply or else you will remain vulnerable until you are finally out of diapers. For good measure, add twice the hours you are late to your current days in diapers.

@snail85 - you have two hours to respond, for every hour it takes you to respond, you will have one day of parental controls in place, with getdare as the exception this should be set up to only allow 2 hours of use each day, with no adult content permitted.

@hail - you have two hours to respond, for every hour it takes to respond your underwear is replaced by a single pair of panties that you aren’t allowed to wash for that many days.
caught this in time

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 01:00 PM   #6074
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
This was incredibly creative and I applaud you for that. This was a very thoughtful dare. If you want me to do it feel free to PM it to me as that is a requirement in my signature.

@orophins you will be given an enema task that is designed for you to lose control in public.
Sure, PM sent ^_^. And I have replied in time! This could be hard... 0.0
Old 07-29-2021, 01:19 PM   #6075
scguycola
Distinguished Member

I am in for one week. Please be brutal.

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk