Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #586
MisterDare

Duct tape underwear for you for the next 2 days.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:33 AM   #587
Aloha

Oh, come off it.
9 out of the last 12 dares involved taping your genitals or creating duct tape underwear. Why not put just a bit more effort into the process of dare-giving? If everyone gets almost the same dares all the time, then the thread will be useless and if this perpetuates then at some point the whole forum loses its raison d'être.

And now for something completely different:

Sit cross-legged and fix your legs in that position taping them together. Put a 3-day-worn piece of underwear over the head such that the crotch part rests over your nose and wrap tape around your eyes and also around the mouth such that you can breathe through the nose easily. Tape your dominant hand to your thigh and use the other one to masturbate. Once done you're allowed to untape yourself again.
Aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #588
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Make a duct tape bra. Wear it for a day. Also, wear a piece of duct tape somewhere it will be partially visible to people. It doesn't have to be a spot that it will be fully exposed. You could do it on your shoulder and wear a t-shirt. Make sure it is exposed partially at least once over today.

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #589
Mr. Wonderful

duct tape your bullet inside of a hole leave it there for 12 hours in high speed
Likes. Anil, Cumming, rope, DUCK TAPE (always have 2 rolls in stock), gags, posture collars , body writing, peeing Pants, GLUE.
Every pm I get I must do a glue or tape dare
Mr. Wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #590
Aloha

Tape your eyes shut for a whole night and wrap around your head. Have fun painfully peeling off the tape the next morning.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #591
lucky7z

get your cock half erect while dry, (no lube lotion or moisture), duct tape the entire shaft, from base to the tip, leaving an opening in case u have need to so u can pee. add one more layer of duct tape. tape a pair of needle nose pliers in your dominant hand so u can only use the hand to use the pliers. duct tape your eyes closed and put in ear plugs and duct tape around around your head covering your eyes and ears. as best u are able with the the plier hand, make a fist in your free hand and wrap it securely with tape. not use the pliers to remove the tape from your shaft.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #592
Charmer

Make yourself a butt plug from duct tape. Keep yourself plugged for at least three hours.
Any dares I get I may try

IF I GIVE YOU A DARE YOU DON'T LIKE, GIVE ME A REVENGE DARE!
PM me "quick strip" and I have 30 seconds to strip, if I fail you can give me a punishment
Charmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #593
Thegothickitty33

Sit on your floor cross legged and then tape your legs together at the ankles as tight as you can. Then you must gag your self with duct tape and the roll a six sided dice twice to see how may times you must edge. You can untape yourself untill all your edges are complete. If you cum you must stay like that for two hours.

PM me,"kitty' and I will strip naked and wear nothing but cat ears and a tail tapped to my ass for 20 minutes. or "spread it" I will lock my legs in my spreader bar for an hour.

Orgasm denial, edging, masturbation, rules, self-bondage, Mummification, Corner time, pee and poop control
Mild Pain, wedgies (no messy) semi-permanat marks, some anal
pictures/video, public, blood, scat, humiliation, family, blackmail
Toys: duct tape, rope, spreader bar
Thegothickitty33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #594
zweetcum

use duct tape to make a chasitity belt. then edge through the duct tape.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #595
Bitchboy88

make duct tape panties and wear them for an entire day..... remember to make holes for pee and poo.. also make a matching bra to wear as well
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #596
zweetcum

Tape up your dick when it is soft, make it look like you are hard.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #597
SubSlutSophie

Default Dinner TIme

Next meal you have, you are in role. you will put your dinner plate on the floor. You are going to duct tape your mouth shut and stick a fork prong through o you have a tiny gap in the tape. Now tape your ankles together, and your hands behind your back. Enjoy your meal like this!
SubSlutSophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:18 AM   #598
NughtyBOY26

Tape the butt gential partof your body complitly with duct tape..
Make holes for pee and poo but you have to tape yor penis to your body in a way it will be difficult for you to pee in.

Dislikes: messy, toothpaste, anal/insertion, pictures, light pain, crossdressing (if so only underwere), pics vids

Limits(wont do by any chance): dangerous, pee/poo, too long dares,tied up, makeup, pics and vids with face.

i've got a pink thong from my cousin, for dares and stuff
dont have webcam
my kik: silentkiller17
NughtyBOY26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #599
Mr. Wonderful

duck tape dress make it tight! no holes for peeing or pooping
Likes. Anil, Cumming, rope, DUCK TAPE (always have 2 rolls in stock), gags, posture collars , body writing, peeing Pants, GLUE.
Every pm I get I must do a glue or tape dare
Mr. Wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:12 AM   #600
Aloha

Apply stripes of tape horizontally to a door frame (open the door and span the space where the door was when closed with the tape). Then run against the sticky side to get entangled in tape. But I'm not sure how well it will work.

Last edited by Aloha; 05-11-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
duct, tape