Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2019, 07:53 AM   #586
Beard
GD grammar police

Woo! Can’t wait to hear how the tasks affect you. Those dildo thrusts are going to be excruciating!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:
Old 12-05-2019, 01:46 PM   #587
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Natural order has been restored!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Plus if memory serves Kate’s last actual orgasm was also ruined, so her last full one must be a distant memory by now . Do you remember either of these Kate or am I being too harsh on you (I suspect that your boyfriend would think not)?
Oh, I do remember both of them. They were achieved one after the other on 31st October - a wonderful normal orgasm immediately followed by an unbelievably frustrating ruined one! One hour after the ruin, I was already begging my partner to be allowed a normal orgasm. Instead, he rewarded me with the news that he was thinking of making me spend all of November completely denied!

Which reminds me, today is the 35th day of my denial. This is now officially the longest I have ever gone without cumming since I first experienced an orgasm when I was in my teens. I am feeling quite proud of myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl61 View Post
.....assuming Kate keeps burning through her tasks at a similar rate to November, she is likely to complete blowjob practice around 1 January and the tack bra and pussy strokes tasks around 11 January. Of course, the burn rate during December is probably quite uncertain. Most likely Kate will speed up as some tasks complete, and Christmas may slow things down. So perhaps a reasonable estimate for the overall completion date would be sometime in the first week of January.
Thank you for taking the time to do this analysis. Apart from really scaring me, the statistics help put things into perspective. What is also worrying is that at the current rate I will run out of edges by mid-December. I really need to get a move on with the other tasks though if I want to have any hope of cumming in 2019. Christmas is indeed going to slow things down later this month. Being around family will mean less time to do tasks, especially with a family vacation planned from the 19th to the 23rd. And work is expected to get busier in the lead up to the holidays. Should I start mentally preparing myself that I won't be cumming until the new year? I can't even bear to think about it right now!

It's a good thing then that I hit the ground running with the tasks yesterday. My first proper break at work after posting the updated task count was at 5pm. I went straight to the bathroom with my handbag, entered a cubicle, stripped completely naked and sat on the toilet seat. After over three days of not touching my tits or pussy, my hands were trembling with anticipation as I extracted the dildo gag from my handbag and inserted it into my mouth. Next came the clover clamps, and I moaned into the gag. Believe me, the clamps hurt my nipples terribly - yet the moan was of pure pleasure. I couldn't stop my hands from reaching down to my pussy after that, and even my lips clamping down onto the rubber dildo was not enough to stifle my moans as I rubbed my swollen, ignored clit. I edged in record time, and then immediately regretted it. I remembered the rule of not being allowed to touch my clit unless I wanted to edge. I should have taken it slow and spent more time soaking in the pleasure of playing with my clit rather than edging so quickly. I stayed in the cubicle for over 15 minutes, first tormenting myself with 100 slow pussy strokes with my realistic dildo, then giving in to temptation and edging once again. This time around I took it slow, extracting every bit of pleasure from stimulating my clit before letting myself edge. I walked back to my desk feeling strangely elated.

I did more tasks at home, including some blowjob practice followed by tying myself up inside the wardrobe while wearing the tack bra, dildo gag and vibrating butt plug.

This morning, the temperature outside was surprisingly mild for this time of year. 12 degrees celcius in December. Wow. But that helped me get in an hour of wearing my "I have no tits" t-shirt in public. I put on the t-shirt and black winter jogging tights, then drove to a large park in a nearby town 15 minutes away so I wouldn't be around people who would recognise me. I put on my headphones and started jogging in the park. It was still very cold - 12 degrees in autumn is a lot different than 12 degrees in spring - but after a few minutes the brisk jogging helped neutralise the temperature and I even started sweating not too long after. The park wasn't crowded but there were still a fair number of people out jogging or walking. I felt very conscious of my attire. The humiliating words on the t-shirt, of course, were a major reason. But the sweat also made it stick to my chest, which I knew made the jiggling of my braless little tits more obvious and my erect nipples more prominent. Initially I tried to ignore the looks that I got but soon curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't help notice people's expressions. A few people did not seem to notice the t-shirt, but from the others I got a variety of reactions - surprise, curiosity, a shake of the head here, a smile there, a few chuckles and a lot of blatant stares. I felt the colour rise on my cheeks with each person that passed by. But the one that took the cake was from a female jogger passing by, whose grinning comment of "So true, darling" as she pointed at my chest was clearly audible to me even through my headphones. I felt so unbelievably humiliated! To make it even more embarrassing, I encountered her again and she gave me another cheeky grin as she passed by! Of course, I couldn't resist edging after reaching home.

Recounting the jogging episode right now is again making me want to touch my clit, but I am determined not to give in to the temptation. At least not until I get a few more tasks done today.

Honestly, being able to do tasks again has made me feel like natural order has been restored. Yes, doing them keeps me insanely aroused, wet and desperate to cum. Yet, that only feels.... normal. Should I be worried?

Updated tracker:
  • Spanks to each ass cheek: 475/575
  • Spanks to each tit: 1075/1950
  • Pussy spanks: 240/410
  • Face slaps (to each cheek): 40/110
  • Minutes of wearing clover nipple clamps: 360/495
  • Minutes of wearing my dildo gag: 615/705
  • Minutes of wearing my tack bra: 480/1830
  • Minutes of wearing my nipple clamp bra: 360/570
  • Slow strokes to my pussy with my dildo: 2950/8250
  • Minutes of blowjob practice sucking my dildo: 390/810
  • Minutes of wearing my vibrating butt plug: 480/555
  • Hours of wearing my "I have no tits" t-shirt in public: 2/10
  • Edges: 57/78

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 12-05-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 12-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #588
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Well done Kate on achieving your longest denial to date, but there are many days ahead of you yet before you get to orgasm again, so don’t celebrate too soon!

No you should be worried Kate, a sexy body like yours loved to be touched and thus now being able to touch it again, feels normal.

Enjoy doing the rest of your tasks Kate, we all have faith that you will finish them and then enjoy your reward .

Last edited by BigPhil; 12-05-2019 at 04:07 PM.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigPhil for this post:
Old 12-05-2019, 10:56 PM   #589
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Congrats Kate! longest denial period and working towards your relief.

I think your adventures are driving many as insane as yourself. At least, I know it is getting more and more difficult for me as well -- especially when reading your reports. One of the times you described yourself bound in your wardrobe, plugged, clamped, juices rolling out..., i was picturing myself under you, in more or less same predicament (plugged, clamped, blindfolded, kneeling, mouth held open to receive your flow a drop at a time... (sorry but that sounds so warped to me - denial, edges, tasks getting to me as well and I believe your situation is pushing me along as well. Thanks Kate (and sorry if my thoughts were a bit too graphic!)!!!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 05:14 AM   #590
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Well done Kate on achieving your longest denial to date, but there are many days ahead of you yet before you get to orgasm again, so don’t celebrate too soon!

No you should be worried Kate, a sexy body like yours loved to be touched and thus now being able to touch it again, feels normal.

Enjoy doing the rest of your tasks Kate, we all have faith that you will finish them and then enjoy your reward .
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Congrats Kate! longest denial period and working towards your relief.
Thank you both! I know I still have a long way to go, but it feels good to take a moment to pat myself on the back for not giving up last week when things got slightly rocky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
(and sorry if my thoughts were a bit too graphic!)!!!
Haha, don't worry about it. Kinky graphic thoughts are never too far away from my mind either these days! In fact, it is reassuring to have some company

A quick update:
  • Spanks to each tit: 1175/1950
  • Pussy spanks: 250/410
  • Face slaps (to each cheek): 50/110
  • Minutes of wearing clover nipple clamps: 360/495
  • Minutes of wearing my dildo gag: 615/705
  • Minutes of wearing my tack bra: 480/1830
  • Minutes of wearing my nipple clamp bra: 360/570
  • Slow strokes to my pussy with my dildo: 3150/8250
  • Minutes of blowjob practice sucking my dildo: 420/810
  • Minutes of wearing my vibrating butt plug: 495/555
  • Edges: 57/78

I intend to impose some rules on myself soon to help me keep the tasks ticking along. One I am already following is that I cannot pee without doing 50 slow dildo strokes first.

Please feel free to suggest some rules to help me progress the tasks. Following rules imposed by others adds a further element of being controlled which I particularly enjoy

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 12-06-2019 at 05:28 AM.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:28 AM   #591
redcamel
getDare Addict

If cl61's forecasts are correct (and I believe and hope they are) really it seems that the one of 31th of October has been the last orgasm of 2019. Well, I have to say that such an idea sounds amazing, for several reasons.

One is that not only you're already living the longest time without cumming from the time you experienced your first orgasm (I'd be curious about this topic, maybe we'll talk about it in another context), but you can think reasonably that it will be doubled. Knowing how your body reacts to lack of orgasms joined to intense teasing (both phisycal or psychological), it will be interesting to see how you'll manage the struggle between your body's and your mind's opposite satisfaction. It's fascinating to be a spectator of the game that your mind plays with your body, and it's thrilling to try to guess if the winner will be the subtle and endless pleasure given by the prevailing of your mind or the instantaneous and deflagrating pleasure given by the craved orgasm. Besides the picture of your pussy constantly drooling and transformed in a mess of juices is a big plus.

Furthermore there's the posthumous raising awareness that you *already* had your last orgasm of the year, and when it happened you had no consciousness of the fact, you was deprived of the opportunity to celebrate it in some way (i.e. trying to prolongue the foreplay, dressing in some special way etc. or simply feeling overexcited by the idea). Well, looking rationally at the things, there's no difference between being aware or not that you're having the last orgasm for at least two months, as well as there's no difference if the two months of denial are November and December rather than March and April. Anyway the fact to be robbed of the opportunity to know that that was your last orgasm of the year and that you was about to face the longer time of denial since your first orgasm, that probably you won't be able to celebrate the new year's eve with an orgasm, but instead you'll face the celebrations of December in a state of frustration, crave and humiliation, makes it all more frustrating and humiliating, and gives an added value. Do you agree?

I'm sure too that you'll drive insane a lot of people with your reports, this ordeal of yours seems going to become as hot of the one of the 200 edges, and maybe hotter. So thanks for your reports, I'll keep going on reading them eagerly.

And, just not to leave your tits alone and tease you more: how big was the tits of the female jogger that commented yours? I definately *loved* that passage of your last report.

Last edited by redcamel; 12-06-2019 at 05:34 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 12-06-2019, 06:43 AM   #592
Beard
GD grammar police

I have a few ideas!

1. Whenever you're doing one task, you must always be pairing it with at least one if not more other tasks. So if you're doing dildo thrusts in the bathroom, you have to be doing something else as well.
2. On your way to and from work you should make it a priority to do a task. So something like wear your vibrating butt plug or nipple clamp bra or something hidden that you can remove and hide when you get to work and replace when you're leaving.
3. Another that might help is while you're getting ready in the morning you could be required to be doing a task. Even 15 minutes is enough.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:
Old 12-09-2019, 08:17 AM   #593
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Mind versus body

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
.....it will be interesting to see how you'll manage the struggle between your body's and your mind's opposite satisfaction.

.......the fact to be robbed of the opportunity to know that that was your last orgasm of the year and that you was about to face the longer time of denial since your first orgasm, that probably you won't be able to celebrate the new year's eve with an orgasm, but instead you'll face the celebrations of December in a state of frustration, crave and humiliation, makes it all more frustrating and humiliating, and gives an added value. Do you agree?

And, just not to leave your tits alone and tease you more: how big was the tits of the female jogger that commented yours? I definately *loved* that passage of your last report.
The juxtaposition of mind versus body is a very good point. This whole experience has made me ponder over it a great deal and I have come to the conclusion that while my body craves the orgasm, my mind actually wants the opposite. My body wants the elusive release, but my mind wants the denial and everything that accompanies it - the constant arousal, the ever-present wetness, the desperation, the feeling of submission, of being controlled and used, the eagerness to please, the ability to view even normal things in a sexual/kinky light. I think the key is in not letting my mind become overwhelmed by my body's desires. As long as I do that, I know I will continue to enjoy my predicament, and continue to let it take me to places unexplored which are sure to leave me forever changed - in a positive way.

To your other point about not knowing at the time that my orgasm on 31st October could possibly be the last of the year - yes, if I did have the knowledge back then I would definitely have tried to do something different to make the orgasm extra-special, and a part of me does regret not having had the opportunity. At the same time, I must admit that a part of me is more than a little aroused that I didn't know what was in store for me back then. I guess it emphasises how little I am in control of my own orgasms, and that fact turns me on immensely.

And finally, to your third point - the female jogger that commented on my tits was indeed appropriately busty! I would peg her as having at least C-cup boobs, perhaps even bigger. So you can imagine my humiliation at her comment!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 12-09-2019 at 09:58 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 12-09-2019, 09:56 AM   #594
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Contentment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
I have a few ideas!

1. Whenever you're doing one task, you must always be pairing it with at least one if not more other tasks. So if you're doing dildo thrusts in the bathroom, you have to be doing something else as well.
2. On your way to and from work you should make it a priority to do a task. So something like wear your vibrating butt plug or nipple clamp bra or something hidden that you can remove and hide when you get to work and replace when you're leaving.
3. Another that might help is while you're getting ready in the morning you could be required to be doing a task. Even 15 minutes is enough.
Thank you, these are good ideas! I have finalised the following rules for now:

1. I cannot pee without doing 50 slow dildo strokes first.
2. On my way to and from work, I must do a task.
3. As soon as I am back home from work, I must spend 30 minutes wearing my tack bra. 15 of these minutes should be spent practicing a blowjob on my dildo and the remaining 15 minutes kneeling inside the wardrobe paired with any other task.
4. Any meals I prepare at home must be done wearing my dildo gag and clover nipple clamps.
5. Each morning, I must do a set of tit spanks and a set of pussy spanks just before I get dressed.

These rules are already keeping the tasks moving along. Apart from this, I am also trying to do tasks whenever I get a chance.

The progress over the weekend was a little disappointing though. I spent Saturday afternoon at my partner's place but he did not let me carry any of my toys. We did get up to some kinky stuff which involved him tying me up and teasing me until I begged him to stop, but nothing that would contribute towards my tasks. Except the edges, that is. He made me edge thrice during the long, slow teasing session and cruelly announced that the edges would be deducted from my already depleting remaining number. I started protesting, because he had practically forced me to edge even though I would have preferred to preserve the edges for later. He grinned and said with mock innocence that he was only trying to help me with my tasks, then added that it was funny how much I valued an edge now, and how edges seemed to have become the new orgasm for me. But they would still be counted towards the total, of course. And even though I thought it was unfair, in a convoluted way I was only more turned on by his decision and gave him what he confessed was "possibly the best blowjob ever". And hearing him say that made me feel... contented. I know that is a strange word for a horny denied girl to use, but that is exactly how I felt. Contented.

My partner and I met a few friends at the local pub on Saturday evening. Unfortunately I was over-zealous with the wine and spent most of Sunday nursing a terrible hangover, and the evening was spent attending a family dinner so I was hardly able to do any tasks.

Updated task tracker:
  • Spanks to each tit: 1250/1950
  • Pussy spanks: 270/410
  • Face slaps (to each cheek): 50/110
  • Minutes of wearing clover nipple clamps: 390/495
  • Minutes of wearing my dildo gag: 645/705
  • Minutes of wearing my tack bra: 510/1830
  • Minutes of wearing my nipple clamp bra: 390/570
  • Slow strokes to my pussy with my dildo: 3750/8250
  • Minutes of blowjob practice sucking my dildo: 435/810
  • Minutes of wearing my vibrating butt plug: 510/555
  • Edges: 60/78

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 12-09-2019 at 10:41 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 12-09-2019, 10:23 AM   #595
redcamel
getDare Addict

Indeed the most enjoyable moments are when you describe the moments when you dangerously push your body to the limit where it could overwhelm your mind control, and the frustration it experiences when your mind stops it right on the edge (in all the meanings of the word). I love the way your mind plays with your body like the cat with the mouse, even if I'd be curious to see what it would happen and how you'd feel, if someday your body urges will catch your mind and locks it against the wall, leaving the phisycal pleasure flowing free.

You're right, putting the decisions about your sexual life in somebody's hands (either your boyfriend, the GD guys, both of them or who knows who else) puts you in a situation where you never know if and when you can have an orgasm and how this orgasm will have to be considered in your condition of submissiveness. Being at someone else's mercy, being used as a plaything, a toy for people's amusement is highly humiliating and for this reason is at the same time extremely arousing, figuratively thinking it's like you strip naked and put your dripping pussy on the hand of someone to let him do whatever he wants (try to imagine the scene of Him sitting with its arms resting on the armchair, and you removing all your clothes and walking towards him, finally spreading your legs and putting your cunt on the palm of his hand and simply wait what it will happen...). Besides, it must be said that the great cleverness and clarity of your approach, and the great ability to describe your sensations and your feelings in a so thrilling way makes you shine among the subs.

Last but not least, the next t-shirt could have written: "Do you like big tits?".
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 12-09-2019, 11:12 AM   #596
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Birthday orgasm poll!

In what has come as a complete surprise to me, my partner has just made me start a birthday orgasm poll:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377235

Incredibly, I might actually get to cum very soon. Or, considering the poll options, things might just get more difficult!

My mind is still trying to digest the implications, but my pussy has gone into overdrive and resembles a waterfall right now.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 12-09-2019, 06:13 PM   #597
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post

Incredibly, I might actually get to cum very soon.
Ahh, the innocence of feigned naivete.

How does it feel knowing that "no orgasm" is only half way down the list of results in increasing severity?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:21 PM   #598
Mrr
Distinguished Member

I just love checking in on this thread.

A task for you, Kate! With your partner's approval, of course. You can make a bit of a substitution. Instead of doing one of your 15 minute blowjob practice tasks, you can instead choose to eat a meal using only one or more dildos as your eating utensils. Either one as a kind of "dip stick" or 2 as the world's most entertaining chop sticks. Maybe have a nice lunch of some soup and sushi?

And we all know how that poll is going to go, don't we?

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:25 PM   #599
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
I just love checking in on this thread.

A task for you, Kate! With your partner's approval, of course. You can make a bit of a substitution. Instead of doing one of your 15 minute blowjob practice tasks, you can instead choose to eat a meal using only one or more dildos as your eating utensils. Either one as a kind of "dip stick" or 2 as the world's most entertaining chop sticks. Maybe have a nice lunch of some soup and sushi?

And we all know how that poll is going to go, don't we?
I'm actually a bit suprised. I was expected it to go for the extra 12 hours of task posting. I guess people just wanted to be nice and make sure she properly enjoys her birthday; knowing that she probably wouldn't let herself edge at all if the choice was left up to her.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:15 AM   #600
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

God, my mind always explodes when I see the number of slow dildo strokes Kate has still ahead of her... seriously, respect for really going through with all of this, I'm impressed.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nihil for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk