Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #586
vexx666

I found the nastiest pair of undies I could and gave myself a thorough and intense wedgie 20 times both front and back. OMG it hurt so much I actually went up on my tipey toes.

The push-ups and nipple pinches were painful as my nails bit into my skin. I struggled with the flutter kicks and sit-ups and was totally sore when I got to spanking. I could feel my undies ride up my slut hole and when I did the squats and gave twenty hard dick slaps. I had a cane and used it on my tits and hit my nipples until they were raw and pink. I did another set of twenty for everything and my hole was raw and I was sweaty and gross and exhausted.

The hardest part was grinding against the pillow for a 200 count feeling my cock get wet and hard against it. It was almost painful and when I did have to stop I slid the nasty undies off and stuffed them in my slave mouth tasting all the hard work and wanted to gag on the taste as I kept them moist for 10 minutes.

this slave thanks you

Dislikes: extreme pain, blood, kids, family, animals, illegal, subs who try to top from the bottom

I am a slutty bitch @ getdate male slave farm.
vexx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #587
JustinKeever

Give me a role and ill do whatever u give me.
JustinKeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #588
vexx666

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangegongman View Post
Slaves exercise: Sprint down 1 block as fast as you can. at end of block, do 10 pushups. Then, sprint to other end of block and do 10 situps. Repeat both steps 5 times.
slut did this ecerise and was really tired at the end. Fortunately, it was in the evening and there weren't too many people around. It took a while but slave was exhausted and tired at the end.

Dislikes: extreme pain, blood, kids, family, animals, illegal, subs who try to top from the bottom

I am a slutty bitch @ getdate male slave farm.
vexx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #589
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Crown Ranks!

Queens - Hollyann, Awesomeffect, Teased&Denied, MyOhMy, X3 AngelicDevil.
Kings- Vexus, groen, zman21, xtecy, Hannahsmaster9, PerfectlyImperfect, Punisherofwoman, ridecar2.

Eluzia - King Groens, Private Slave (Female)
Jessied - Kings/Queens personal Cook (Female)
willsmall - Kings/Queens Dresser (Male)
VibeSlave - Kings/Queens Personal Vib-Whore, I will do any vibrator dare they give me and I will not cum without permission. (Female)

masterwolf *Royalty* i will join as royalty as master of the armory (Male)

dareninja -Servant- foot and shoe cleaner,human toilet, oral pleasure, servant (will do anything involving my mouth, tongue, face) (Male)
Riley Taylor -Servant- Humiliating myself (Private), Testing the water for poison (drinking lots of water and going extended periods of time without peeing) Whipping boy for when the people higher are in a bad mood. (male)*Named Sally*
DeniedWithVibes -Servant- job will be masturbation/teasing and denial(I will not be allowed to cum without KatieK's permission, as she is the master of the masturbation/teasing and denial servants) (Female)

Slaves- snowpro2000, wedgiegirl290, isnotafangirl, felixx, BwD, cj07, Hornylittleslut1, russellha, Samael, Simate, Tdawes, CBTlover69, IDoAllDares, Danielr4888, Elli, iluvXTRMcbt, Dare mee, thewedge, pokermaniac, yorkboy, connieacelewis, random0407, garrasdevil, Bolden, vexx666, sexyliliana, Kuriousbabe, bjbarnes, Azakapa, Littleslut616, TheOutsider, Ohrgdafi, slavedownunder, Submissive9, getDared1990, WedgieJump, portalassassin7, VeryStrictMistress, Ya-ya chan, Tea, bondageboy21, AmberCruz, kinkie, NayL, the-guru, 25rob1985, torturezaaka, Dark_Light, Cguy1501.

Hey you guy, "JustinKeever" I made you royalty so you know, We are lacking Royals. Anyways Looks like another Beautiful Blue sky here at the castle Everyone Enjoy your Day.

King PI ~Down with the Bitches and Hoes.~

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #590
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Light View Post
I do not have cream cheese or yoghurt in my fridge at the moment and even if I did , I wouldn't apply them on my body so I am ready for any punishment necessary
Then just pie yourself in the face.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:52 AM   #591
Dark_Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Then just pie yourself in the face.
I did that dare . I took one of the instant chicken pies and heated it up and cooked it . The crust was pretty tough so I cut it with a scissors . I then tried waiting for it but I was too impatient to do so . So I put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes

After twenty minutes , it was pretty much at room temperature and I just took it and slammed it in my face . After that , I felt preety dumb for doing such a dare and washed it off immediately after
Dark_Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #592
Dark_Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahsmaster9 View Post
I was recently walking in the garden, when I noticed, some naughty royals had not given orders to a group of servants and slaves who where therefore trampling on the flower beds, so I sent them off to their various areas of the castle. however, for the insolence of these royals, any royal who is in charge of any form of clothing slave/servants (includes shoes, and rope-makers) and any royal who has not specified a group of servants/slaves you are in charge of,

1) must roll two dice, add the numbers together, that is the number of objects you will use to spank yourselves,

2) roll one die now, this is the number of rooms you will spank yourself in

3) roll another two dice, multiply this number by the your age or the number of pages this thread has (whichever is higher) to get the number of spanks per object per area of body per room.

4) these are the areas you must spank in this order :
for female royals : left breast
left butt cheek
right nipple
right breast
right butt cheek
left nipple
clit

for male royals: left ball
left butt cheek
right nipple
right ball
right butt cheek
left nipple
penis

and for the servants employed in clothing areas of the castle, you must also complete 100 spanks in each area as stated above, using 2 items in 1 room so you will complete 1400 spanks.

all slaves must complete the same as the royals. but use the smallest of the two between your age and number of pages in this thread.

ALL must complete a detailed report. and if pictures are in your limits, bonuses may be given to those who send me pictures. via

[email protected]

from your king Hannahsmaster9
I did this . My results was 3 items , 3 rooms and 90 spanks .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
I have heard that someone is trying to poison the Kings and Queens of our castle! As a Queen, this frightens me. From now on, i only want food made directly from the servants/slaves.

Therefore, i have decided that all servants that are involved in food/mess and all slaves must make a banana split in their pants including all of the following:
  • 2 types of ice cream (your choice)
  • chocolate/caramel syrup
  • some sort of nut
  • a banana
  • whipped cream
  • cherries

Adding anything extra will only serve to please me more, so don't hold back!

Your Queen, MyOhMy
I love making ice-cream sundaes so I did this pretty easy . After adding all the ingredients inside , it was freezing cold . The bananas I sliced so to make me less uncomfortable but turns out that slicing it only worsens it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisherofwoman View Post
I too am concerned with the foundings that someone was trying to poison us! So i would like to have a clean lunch that will not kill me made from all servants in food and the first 5 slaves i find not doing anything (whoever dose it first) to make me ; A spaghetti meal with meat balls and sauce in your diapers (or pants) (the objects can b subsituted but if u do make sure it is similar and tell me whst you used). Keep it om for however long it took you to make it report that time and how it was!

Your King
I ordered some pasta for my dinner . I only took some noodles but left the meat ball and sause alone . I then dumped it into my pants , but I forgot that it was still very hot and caused me considerable pain and discomfort . I immediately ran to the shower and blasted cool water on it , giving me some relief , although I did not remove it . I kept it on for 45 minutes , as it took 45 minutes for it to be delivered
Dark_Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #593
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
I am not a slave meaning my limits stay in tack, which is public and edging and long , also I can't get to a pool as i dont drive (no not bc I'm not old enough people I'm 24), so i can not do this dare. *sighs* If punishment is needed I will abide.
Very well then I am fair and just so I will not force u to do a dare that u r incapable of doing and therefore sense u r intact incapable of even starting the dare I will not punish u in anyway
Old 06-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #594
LoveDares!

I'll join as a slave
Limits; public, permanent, anything for too long

Pm me dares and I'll do them!
If want me to be your slave for a certain time (no webcam, or photos) then pm me with details
LoveDares! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #595
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
Very well then I am fair and just so I will not force u to do a dare that u r incapable of doing and therefore sense u r intact incapable of even starting the dare I will not punish u in anyway
Thank you Queen for your understanding!
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #596
owneed

Default greetings

greetings king & queens...
Would you please accepte me in this kingdom as a slave
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #597
owneed

i humbly request if someone could till me the rules i should follow??
Old 06-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #598
orangegongman

all slaves must do a 2 mile run, and upon completion do 100 situps, 100 cruches, and 50 pushups.

I hold my allegiance to the king groen and those who serve him.
My jobs in my kingdom are veteran warrior and performer, and my lord is the mighty warrior and trainer of warriors Conall, whom I serve under as assistant exercise trainer and personal guard.

limits: scat, public, gay
orangegongman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #599
zyx987

I'd like to join as a servant. My roles can be ropemaker, anal servant and pleasure servant for my lovely Queens.

Curious about: Shaving, cum play, more severe bondage and anal
Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking
Dislikes: Food play, pain, public, wax play
Limits: Poop/pee play, family/friends,

BDSMTest Result

Kik/Skype: colgoon102
zyx987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #600
owneed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangegongman View Post
all slaves must do a 2 mile run, and upon completion do 100 situps, 100 cruches, and 50 pushups.
done sir,
Although I couldn't do all the setups, crushs, & the pushups without talking rest
I took a rest every 20 setups, and every 50 crushes and every 25 pushups

Advertisements
Kink Talk