Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2011, 05:55 AM   #46
JuicyJill

Hey! This is Jill's friend and I just want to say that I am OBSESSED with her milky titties and she hardly ever lets me do what I want with them! So any dares that deal with that would help me out A LOT! Thanks guys!

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
JuicyJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #47
ElyaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyJill View Post
Did this! (Even though it was DEFINITELY pushing one of my soft limits and we've never done any piss dares that actually involved pissing) Also, I lost. I pissed myself, but I was naked as part of another dare, so it just ran down my legs. I laid down to let her relieve herself on my face, but I panicked at the last minute and jerked out of the way. It still got in my hair though. You can punish me or have her punish me if you like.

The second part went much much better. We used carrots and she came first so she had to eat it. Which is good for me because I don't like carrots.

Thanks!
Glad to see that you both went through with it. I added the second one just to balence out the first haha. Pushing your limits is something that you should do, especially the soft ones.
As punishment you must let her drink 2 litre bottles of water. She is then not allowed to use the toilet for 2 hours (she allowed you to flinch and jerk out of the way). She then relieves herself into a jug. She then has total control over your tits (milking them etc.) until you drink the entire jug. If you cannot finish it then the punishment finishes after 12 hours, during which she can abuse and play with your "milky titties" in any way she deems fit.

If it goes to the full 12 hours you must get another punishment.

Last edited by ElyaC; 11-20-2011 at 01:02 PM.
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #48
Misono

Let's go for a dice vs dare. Rules are simple, but may take a while to complete. You'll need two dice, roll these together first of all to determine how many rolls you'll be doing in total.

Then, it will be one dice each. Roll them, and whoever gets the lowest roll will do the dare matching the total of the two dice e.g. if you roll a 3 and your friend rolls a 5, you will have lost and need to do the dare matching number 8.

If you both roll the same, you'll both do the dare, and have to add one extra roll onto the total that you do. All dares can be done after you've finished all rolls, unless you'd rather do otherwise.

Dares

2 - Insert 3 fingers deep into the other person's vagina, then get them to lick them clean.
3 - Remove 2 items of clothing of the winners choice. If naked, roll both dice until you roll a dare that you can do.
4 - Stick your head into the toilet, and flush.
5 - The winner may find something and use this on your throat, blowjob style. They can go as hard as they like for 30 seconds, and you must not gag. If you gag, lose an item of clothing. If naked already, they are to continue throatfucking you for a minute.
6 - Insert two fingers into your ass, then lick them clean.
7 - Lie with your head over the toilet, facing upwards away from the water. The winner will urinate/defecate onto you as you watch them. If you try to move away, they can force your head back into the bowl afterwards.
8 - Allow the winner to cover you in a food item of their choice
9 - Strip naked, and gently play with yourself without cumming for the remainder of the game.
10 - Spank the ass of the loser 10 times, hard as you like.
11 - The winner may insert anything of their choice into the ass of the loser
12 - 69 until one person orgasms. The other person will have to go without!

Good luck, and look forward to the report.
Misono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #49
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

tie her bent over a table, tits hanging over the edge.
get a bowl or something.
now milk those titties for as long as possible and catch it in the bowl.
when done milking bent over for her face and let her lick you to cum.
put a vibrator or if you dont have that as many carrots in pussy and ass. let her tied there.
now use half the milk you got to bake some cookies or so.
when done both have some cookies and milk to drink while fingering the other persons pussy.
have fun
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:18 AM   #50
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

A description of the punishment administered by Jill would be nice.

Ok, first of all, I dare the friend to establish her own seperate getdare account for increased ease of conversation. Also a list of her likes, soft limits, and hard limits would help.

Next, I dare each of you to reveal at least one extremely embarrassing sexual fantasy (but realistically possible*) and add it to your "f-list" (if judged by the other to not be embarrassing enough, it gets added to your f-list and you have to reveal another one that is up to snuff otherwise you keep adding to your list until you do reach a embarrassing enough fantasy). The "f-list" is a list of your fantasies that the two of your are dared to make real. Make sure to share each of your f-lists with eachother and us and that the fantasies are detailed.

*realistically possible, in this case, does not refer to embarrassment as a limiting factor but rather to the difficulty of completing fantasies like tentacle demon rape.

If you haven't already, I dare the two of you to go out on a date together.

Jill, you are dared to spend at least 1 hour naked, with your arms and legs restrained (probably by duct tape), gagged, blindfolded, and with your ears muffled while your friend has her way with you EXCEPT getting your breast milk. Then, at any point in time of your choosing afterwards the situation is to be reversed with your friend bound, gagged etcetera and you free.

Jill's friend, you may choose to drink her breast milk during the previous dare in exchange for accepting in advance a severe punishment from me that will be discussed privately with Jill and administered during her reversal. Furthermore, the "at least" part means you can extend Jill's time bound by any amount, but your own time bound will be similarly increased

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 11-21-2011 at 08:04 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:26 AM   #51
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyaC View Post
Glad to see that you both went through with it. I added the second one just to balence out the first haha. Pushing your limits is something that you should do, especially the soft ones.
As punishment you must let her drink 2 litre bottles of water. She is then not allowed to use the toilet for 2 hours (she allowed you to flinch and jerk out of the way). She then relieves herself into a jug. She then has total control over your tits (milking them etc.) until you drink the entire jug. If you cannot finish it then the punishment finishes after 12 hours, during which she can abuse and play with your "milky titties" in any way she deems fit.

If it goes to the full 12 hours you must get another punishment.
Will do the next time we have a full 12 hours. Sorry I flinched.

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
Old 11-21-2011, 02:36 AM   #52
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
tie her bent over a table, tits hanging over the edge.
get a bowl or something.
now milk those titties for as long as possible and catch it in the bowl.
when done milking bent over for her face and let her lick you to cum.
put a vibrator or if you dont have that as many carrots in pussy and ass. let her tied there.
now use half the milk you got to bake some cookies or so.
when done both have some cookies and milk to drink while fingering the other persons pussy.
have fun
We tried this tonight, since she had a sweet tooth anyway and wanted milk and cookies really bad. I let her tie me over counter with my tits hanging over the edge. She started milking me with her hands, but only a little came out. So she got on her knees and tried to suck my tits, but not much milk was coming out at all. So she just skipped to the next part and stuck one carrot in my ass and one in my pussy.

Then she bent over and pulled her panties aside and backed up so her pussy was in my face and I licked her to orgasm.

Since I couldn't give her enough milk, she left me while she ran to the store and bought milk and finished baking cookies. While she was gone, I made myself cum twice because I got bored waiting.

She was super frustrated that she couldn't get more milk from my tits since usually they were really full and I had to tell her the truth, that I had been milking myself when she wasn't around to ease the pain of them being swollen without being embarassed of squirting in front of her. She was really pissed since she loves it so much.

Anyway, we finished the dare and made eachother cum while feeding eachother milk and cookies.

They were yummy. So thanks!

Old 11-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #53
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Since she likes sucking and milking your brests lets have you be her milkcow for 3 hours when she can milk you or play with your tits all she wants but after that she has to make you cum 2 times as thanks to you.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:09 AM   #54
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I will discuss punishment over pm for not completing my dare
HTML Code:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #55
ElyaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyJill View Post
Will do the next time we have a full 12 hours. Sorry I flinched.
The twelve hours was just to be nice. I'll reduce it to three.
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #56
JuicyJill

Kay. Will do tonight.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #57
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
A description of the punishment administered by Jill would be nice.

Ok, first of all, I dare the friend to establish her own seperate getdare account for increased ease of conversation. Also a list of her likes, soft limits, and hard limits would help.

Next, I dare each of you to reveal at least one extremely embarrassing sexual fantasy (but realistically possible*) and add it to your "f-list" (if judged by the other to not be embarrassing enough, it gets added to your f-list and you have to reveal another one that is up to snuff otherwise you keep adding to your list until you do reach a embarrassing enough fantasy). The "f-list" is a list of your fantasies that the two of your are dared to make real. Make sure to share each of your f-lists with eachother and us and that the fantasies are detailed.

*realistically possible, in this case, does not refer to embarrassment as a limiting factor but rather to the difficulty of completing fantasies like tentacle demon rape.

If you haven't already, I dare the two of you to go out on a date together.

Jill, you are dared to spend at least 1 hour naked, with your arms and legs restrained (probably by duct tape), gagged, blindfolded, and with your ears muffled while your friend has her way with you EXCEPT getting your breast milk. Then, at any point in time of your choosing afterwards the situation is to be reversed with your friend bound, gagged etcetera and you free.

Jill's friend, you may choose to drink her breast milk during the previous dare in exchange for accepting in advance a severe punishment from me that will be discussed privately with Jill and administered during her reversal. Furthermore, the "at least" part means you can extend Jill's time bound by any amount, but your own time bound will be similarly increased
Is there just no drinking the milk allowed? Or no getting it at all?

Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #58
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

no getting it at all

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:50 AM   #59
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should go a day without letting any milk out of your tits then let your friend drink as much as she wants since you didn't let her have that much the other day.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:00 AM   #60
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Part of punishment i sent on pm is that she has to collect the milk this week tru out the day to be used later
HTML Code:

Advertisements
Kink Talk