Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #46
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Like always amazing story hope you post more

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #47
Username87654

Thanks everybody for the kind comments. New part tonight (hopefully)
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #48
Username87654

PART 11

Brooke's best friend, Amy, just stood there staring. I swore she had never seen a penis before because her eyes practically popped out of her eyes when she looked down at my penis. Then the awkward silence came... I didn't know what to say, Maddie didn't know what to say, and Amy certainly didn't know what to say. We all just stood there staring. Brooke finally walked into the room, breaking the silence.
"Oh my God!" Amy said
"I know, it's great isnt it?" Brooke replied.
Amy's jaw dropped, did Brooke not warn her before sending us in here?
"What's going on?" Amy somehow got out
"I have a little blackmail on them, so they're under my control." she said. "Wanna help?"
"Help?" Amy asked as if she had never heard the word before.
"Yeah, like help me blackmail them. It will be fun. Like slaves." she said.
"Okay." Amy said nodding, obviously more focused on the sight than what Brooke was saying.
"I can show you the blackmail." Brooke said. "...If you want. It's really good."
Amy nodded. "Sure." she said.
Brooke led Amy out to the family room, the room where this all began.
"Everybody! Family room!" Brooke shouted, her voice carried through the house.
"There's more?" Amy asked, still in shock.
"There's 7 all together." Brooke said.
Amy's jaw dropped. All 7 entered the room, confused by Amy. Anna suddenly gasp when she saw Amy.
"Amy?" she said, turning red.
"Oh my God." Amy said "Are you okay, Anna?"
Anna nodded. At this point all of us, especially Brooke, we're confused. Amy explained that her and Anna had been like sisters since they were babies.
"You can't do anything to Anna." Amy said to Brooke.
"Yes, I can." Brooke said, with a laugh. When Brooke turned to put the DVD of blackmail, Amy mouthed "I'll get you out of this. I promise."
I couldn't tell if she was talking to Amy or us. Part of me liked all of this with Brooke but it was getting old. I loved seeing so many naked girls, I loved tasking every girl's vagina, I loved the orgasms I received, I loved the fact that in 4 days the girls would have active birth control. But with the love came hate. I hated the orgasm control, I hated the blackmail being out there, I hated the early mornings, I hated Brooke's control. I was ready to get out of it.
Brooke popped the DVD in and pressed play on the remote. Anna watched everything, from the truth or dare game, to the oral game, to the nude pictires Brooke had taken. She looked shocked by it.
"Isnt this great? Brooke said, excitedly.
Amy nodded her head. You could tell she wasn't as enthusiastic as Brooke. I think the main reason was because of Anna.
"Wanna see something even better?" Brooke asked with a smile.
At this point Brooke seemed like a completely sick person. She was enjoying us way too much.
"Uhh huh." Amy said, nervously.
"Masturbate!" Brooke commanded.
"You don't have to..." Amy said.
"I know, but it's fun to watch." Brooke said, grinning.
We didn't waste any time. Mark, Connor and I started stroking our penises and the 4 girls started rubbing away at their already wet vaginas. Masturbating wasn't a big deal at this point. Honestly an orgasm would be nice. My eyes were fixed on the girls with their hands burried in their crotch areas. The sound on moans and the smell of sex filled the air. I felt myself about to cum, the pleasure build up. Suddenly several spurts of cum sprayed from my penis. I cummed the same time as Connor. Amy gasped but couldn't take her eyes off us. I watched the girls finish up as I cleaned my cum up, grabbing several tissues. The tiled floor was wet all over, with a mixture of the girls juices and our cum.
Brooke said "See, that ws great. Now call your parents and ask to sleep over."
Amy did as told. Even through Brooke wasnt in charge of her, Amy acted like she was. The rest of the night was slow and uneventful. At 10:00PM Brooke said "Time for bed, everyone." Brooke disappeared out of the room, Amy stayed behind. Amy then looked around and whispered "This isn't fair, I'll be back when Brooke falls asleep. I have an idea to turn this around"
I liked the sound of that, and from the look on their faces so did everybody else.
"You coming?" Brooke yelled.
"Yeah..." Amy said and turned around. "See you soon." she whispered as she walked away.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #49
daremaster 1
getDare God

Another great chapter! Love it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #50
Aliciai<3u

All I can say is WOW

I am epic fail

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Old 11-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #51
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I wonder what the plan is. Maybe it'll be getting revenge on Brooke.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #52
Username87654

PART 12

The room grew extremely quit as Amy left. We all just laid on the floor where we would sleep, we had no plans of sleep though. We just laid there while the fan blew down on us. I was freezing, not sure if it was due to me being so nervous or the cold fan. Either way, I was so nervous. Did Amy really have a plan? Perhaps we would finally be free from Brooke's control, or perhaps Amy was just actting like she was on our side for whatever reason. So many thoughts flew through my head. Nobody spoke. The girls still took their birth control and we all got comfortable. I tired to stay awake but my eyes had other plans. They couldn't stay open. I wasn't the first to fall asleep, I could hear snooping from one of the girls across the room, probably Alexis. I dozed off to sleep.
I felt myself being shaken awake in what felt like just a few minutes. My first thought was that it was Brooke waking us up for the next day. I remembered about Amy just as I opened my eyes, I was looking right at her.
"I'm sorry, I meant to bring towels but couldnt find them." she whispered.
"It's alright." I said, noticing that Amy's eyes were glued down onto my penis, my balls were a lot smaller than usual. We all gathered in close, afraid of waking Brooke. She was on the other side of the house but there was still the fear that she could wake up.
"So Brooke set her alarm clock to 6:00. When does she usually wake you up?" Amy whispered.
"Like 7:00." Alexis said, looking around for us to agree. We all nodded in agreence.
"Okay... So that gives her an hour. I'm pretty sure she gets a shower and she must masturbate after all she puts you through." Amy said.
We all agreed. I wondered where Amy was going with this? I could tell you she had a good plan though.
"Do any of you have video cameras with you?" She asked.
"Our parents have one we can borrow and I have a camera phone." I said.
"I have a camera phone too." Mark said.
"So do I." Said Anna.
"That should be enough." Amy said. "So here's the plan, we hide the cameras and get some blackmail on her. We can raid through her room and find all the blackmail she has on you. Then we will be in charge of her."
The plan was genius. I was really hoping it would work. We all complimented the plan and gave Amy the cameras we had. She told us she would hide them.
"Now go to sleep, don't wake up until Brooke wakes you up." Amy said.
"Okay." We said. "Good luck!"
"Thanks, goodnight." she whispered and snuck upstairs.
We were awoken at 7AM by Brooke, as normal. I remembered about the plan immediately and wondered how it went. Brooke let us live life like normal, only nude. We at breakfast, watched tv, and she made us clean some. Amy was with Brooke the whole time. She didn't give any signs on if the plan had worked. I was hopeful but also doubtful.
At about 9:00 Amy announced that she was going to go shower and clean up. I wasn't sure if she actually was going to shower or if she was going to look at the videos. She left. We were alone with Brooke, I was scared.
"Well we have a while, let's have some fun." Brooke said. "I was thinking off all the things you have done but more importantly the things you haven't done. None of you have given handjobs or fingered another player. I decided we could try that. Guys, you will recieve a handjob from 3 player. Girls, you will be fingered by a player. Pair up. I was left with Sarah.
"How do you want to do this?" I asked her.
"Well you could finger me first." She shyly said, blushing. She sat on the floor and opened her legs, inviting me in. I took my fingers and slowly inserted them into her. She gasped.
"Are you okay?" I asked, worried I did something wrong.
"Yes." she said "Keep going."
I did as asked and kept going, not really knowing what to do. My finger was extremely wet as I pushed it in and out of her. I could tell I was doing it right, based on her slight moaning. I starred into her eyes as I fingered her. Her green eyes starred back. She orgasmed. I could tell by the look on her cute, freckle covered face and her vagina clenched to my fingers. Her toes curled and she let out a long moan. I pulled out my dripping wet fingers, amazing by the orgasm I gave her. It was now my turn. She recovered from her orgasm and reached towards my solid penis. She handled it with care. She started off by slowly stocking it up and down and she progressively sped up. I could feel an orgasm building up. I let let out a grunt and came. The white cum landed all over her hands. She didn't seem too focused on it. She had swallowed cum before, this was no big deal. I watched as the last people recieved their orgasms. I had completly forgotten about Amy. I looked up and saw her standing at the doorway, show was holding a DVD. Without asking she popped it into the DVD player.
Everybody noticed as the video started.
"Whats this?" Brooke asked.
Amy sh'd her. It showed our guest bedroom, the one Brooke decided to make herself at home in. It showed Brooke waking up, I looked over at Brooke. She looked confused but angry. She knew what was coming next. She tried to get up but Amy held her down. In to video Brooke got out of bed. It left no time to build up suspense. She had slept naked and got out of bed wearing nothing. Due to the low quality camera, we didnt see much detail. I could see that Brooke shaved her pubes and had nice breast. Back to video, Brooke got out of bed. She wasted no time, she grabbed the DVD of blackmail and put it in the small tv in the guest room. She watched every second of it. She then licked her fingers and began frantically masturbating. She kept quite while doing it. She finished and put her clothes on and left to head to the bathroom. The clip ended. I looked over at Brooke. She was nearly in tears and looked so angy.
"Who did this?!" she shouted.
Amy shyly raised her hand. We all raised our hands following her.
"I still have blackmail agains you, we could just call it evens?" Brooke let out.
"Nice try" Amy said "I took all your blackmail. Sorry Brooke, but we pretty much own you. Amy was smiling big at this point. Brooke's face was priceless.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:03 PM   #53
Aliciai<3u

Again another amazing chapter try to add in para graphs please I some how most of the time grab first coment

I am epic fail

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Old 11-30-2011, 04:03 PM   #54
Username87654

Okay, I'll try that. This is my first story so I'm still learining. Not too many people seem to be into this

Edit: wow, a lot now seem to like it. Thanks everyone.

Last edited by Username87654; 11-30-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #55
Nakedmaster911

Nuclear

OMG, I couldn't keep my finger out of my pussy. I say brooke has to be his slave, and he could hook up with that girl he likes.
♣Mild pain
♣Light bondage
♣Embarrisment
♣Pictures (Not on internet)
Dislikes
♣Skat
♣Pain
Nakedmaster911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #56
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice! Love that chapter! Keep it going!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #57
redsox325

very good story keep going
redsox325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #58
aldulf
getDare Sweetheart

Wow.... I'm liking the story. A LOT.

Ladies go to my thread and answer the questions! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68432
aldulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #59
Username87654

Thanks everyone! I'll continue tomorrow
Old 12-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #60
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Wow, I can't believe I was right. That was so hilarious. I just knew Brooke would be masturbating sometime in this story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
entire, friends, orgasm, sister, week