Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I suck at riddles!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:01 AM   #47
darebunny22

Default a chapter which number i have forgotten :/

Please try if no one gets it i wont tell so just think about it yeah xx

Anyways on we go

The rest of the game was pretty much uneventful apart from that everyone tried to pick on Oliver as much as possible as I got up to leave I put my blouse, my skirt and my bra back on quickly... you don’t evern WANT to know what happened! I looped my arm around Harry’s head and kissed Brad and Trist goodbye and walked to my house. On the doorstep I looked at Harry and whispered “Goodnight Baby”
“Ohh Katie” He said and then swept me off my feet with a long, passionate kiss, my mind slipped into a blissful dazzle and the kiss finished far too soon for my liking! We said our goodbyes and I went into my house, I gently closed the door and slid down behind it, I let out a long sigh just as my phone buzzed,
‘I luv u baby <3’ I giggled slightly as I read it and my mum and dad came running down the stairs looking worried,
“Katie! Where have you been!” my mum shouted “Weve been worried sick, we didn’t know what had happened, you said you were going out for a few hours at nine its now THREE!” I sighed, my idyllic peace disturbed
“Yes mum, I'm sorry, I didn’t check on time” I yawned, traipsing up stairs and putting on my pink nightie and slipped into an easy sleep.

As I woke up a pleasant feeling ran through me, I quickly washed and got changed into a baby pink V-Neck shirt and a black pencil skirt that outlined my hips nicely, I applied my makeup and went downstairs. I kissed my mum and dad goodbye and grabbed my bright pink bag and walked down the colourful street, I took in the beautiful sounds and I looked at all the nature blissfully and I turned into the cafe’s front drive and I sat at the table with...

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven

Last edited by darebunny22; 10-01-2011 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Cos I put a URL instead of a pic
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:22 AM   #48
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by darebunny22 View Post
Right guys i really need more comments, it feels like no ones reading just please comment because it really boosts my morale, anyways my storyreading buddies onto the next chapter now from the point of view of Katie again!
Can understand how you feel. Keep up the brilliant work, been reading in spare time on ipod - often when offline (so appologies sometimes not had the chance to comment)

Love how descriptive you are and the little added picture in the last part etc rated 5 star for attention to detail.

Keep up the good work

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:23 AM   #49
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

we should have put more comments...it was great MORE! MORE!

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:39 AM   #50
darebunny22

Dont worry its not finished yet! There will be more

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 10-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #51
blade12
Baby Member

twelve = 6 letters
six = 3 letters
ten = 3 letters
answer is three
blade12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #52
darebunny22

Default Congratulations!

Well done blade12!

The man said 12 and the amount of letters in twelve are six
The man said 6 and the amount of letters in six are three
The man said 10 and the other man thoght he was saying halves (Half of 12 is 6 and half of 6 is 3) meaning he thought he should of said five, BUT there are only three letters in ten

SO THE ANSWER IS: THREE!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 10-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #53
darebunny22

Default Chapter 15!

Yay next chapter! And over 2000 views love you guys xx
Again from the view of Katie! Again its NOT finished

My curly Harry, “Hey baby, I really liked last night, we’ll do it again right?”
“Yeah totals, I’ll ring Braddy and Trist tonight, I just hope ‘Oliver’s’ not there” I said angry at his perviness last night, just then a waitress came up,
“Hello Sir... and Madame” She said staring at my Harry “can I take your order please?”
“Yes” I interrupted “What would you like Baby?” I said saying the word ‘baby’ louder than all the other words, Harry chuckled at my jealousy
“Can I have two Cheese and Tomato pizzas please with two Cokes” He said ordering both of our favourites, after eating Harry payed and we went round town for a bit.
“Honey bun, can you stay looking at the... shoes for a sec? I need the loo”
“Sure” I said gazing at an amazing pair of real diamond shoes,

my eyes widened as I saw the price... £99448, I gazed at them longingly just as...

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #54
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy

Just as what ???? Don't leave me hanging
Old 10-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #55
darebunny22

That is a secret for now,

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #56
darebunny22

Default Chapter 16

sorry for leaving you hanging on we goo!

A tall bulky person, male I presumed, in a balaclava and dressed in black stepped round the corner, I glanced at him then carried on staring at the shoes then suddenly a gloved hand grabbed my mouth, my screams were muffled and I started kicking and trying to bite the gloved hands, but the man overpowered me and picked me up, I tried to attract attention but the street was deserted.
I opened my eyes and I could instantly smell a horrible smell, lots of human... waste and ... discharge. I noticed that I was gagged and tied spread eagled on a wheel attached to the wall. I was shocked and extremely scared, I was dizzy and my head was throbbing. I watched as three men walked in,
“Ahh so slavey here has woken up!” Said a fat white man grinning to the other to men, one black and muscle-y and the man in the middle was tall thin and pale. I pondered over the word ‘slavey’ but not for long as they grabbed the wheel I was tied to and spun it around so I was upside down,
“Slave check up” said the black man in a gruff voice, suddenly the tall man, who hadn’t spoken yet stepped forward, I tried to pick out his facial features in the dark room but saw that his face was covered with a mask. He pulled my cheeks back and stared at my teeth, I felt like a horse being prepared for a ride or something , he laughed and muttered something to his friends, they smirked and left, he checked me over, his rough hands lingering on my neck and feet, I was begging him NOT to take my clothes off but it was too late and I saw my pink shirt and black skirt being ripped onto the floor I groaned and tried to move as much as possible to cover my underwear, he just laughed and said
“You cant keep those secrets from...”

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 10-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #57
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my god...
Old 10-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #58
darebunny22

Default Chapter 17

sorry for the wait this chapter is scaring me but i hope you like it (I get scared easily lol)

“Oliver!” he shouted, my eyes bugged out and I tried to scream, “Screams that no one will hear” he said evilly “How sad. Well I don’t think I saw enough of you yesterday!” he said I tried to nod my head, “Oh I did, did I?” I nodded, “Well you’re wrong!” he spat grabbing the back of my bra. I whimpered as his cold pale hands tickled my back, I was so worried I felt sick he flung my underwear off and checked me over
“Very nice... very nice indeed” he said then in a streak of kindness he gave me a set of keys “If you find the right one you might be able to free yourself!” he smirked and then locked the door leaving the only light to a dull flickering lamp. I twisted my arms round and thank god I did gymnastics because this would probably be unnaturally painful. In my hands I felt each key, memorising the shape, I twisted my body round to face the lock and saw a thin strip. My hands closed round a narrow key and opened it, my chance I thought as I twisted it and freed my self, but from the hit that the man had given me before I still felt dizzy and I collapsed into a long sleep
“It’s awake” someone murmured,
“Good, good” Oliver said, “So Kwaytie” he said putting on a baby voice “Hwow was ywour slweep?” I mumbled into my gag, “Well you got out ok?” He said I nodded, “Well you’ll have a harder job of getting out of this one” he said gesturing to the device I was strapped into now, I was lay on the floor with my arms and legs outstretched I groaned, “Lets delve a little deeper, hmm?” I shook my head “How many times have you don’t ‘IT’ with Harry or anyone else, excluding me?” He smirked, I shook my head again “No-One? Really?” he said fingering my clit I moaned “You excited, slut? I shook my head, he poked his finger inside me, tears stung my eyes as his many rings scratched my skin. He smirked nastily “ Lets make some changes” he said clipping a tiny vibrator to my clit, and nestling something I couldn’t see inside me. I shook my head manically, but every time I moved the ‘Thing’ got pushed further inside me, I screamed inside of my gag, “Oh sorry I forgot to take this off!” he unclipped my gag. I screamed at him and he pushed my shoulders down, I grimaced he placed his finger on my lips and then turned on the vibrator- to high. I scrumpled my forehead and he left the room laughing, the room went black and I was oblivious to the world, once again.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 10-16-2011, 12:58 PM   #59
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WOW ...so glad this is back...LOVE IT XD xxxxxxxxxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #60
Vinnie