Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #46
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I just read all the parts. I have to say, GREAT GREAT Story. Not only was it written so well, and so detailed, and authentic, it was so good, I got hard part way through. Love it. curious what Jay Knee is up to these days..
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #47
Left

Who's ready for part two?

As I said in part one, I am now 15. I have never had a sexual encounter of any kind since my little adventure with Jannie and Justin. Although we still talk and have hung out, we never have really talked about what happened.

The only real difference that has happened in the half a year between the two stories is that, I gained 5 pounds (of muscle), and my brother finally became a fan of football (Patriots, why, I have no idea) however, that really doesn't have any significance in the story. Jack is 12 turning 13 in this story. Yes, it is over his birthday (exciting I know).

Now for the people in the story.

We have Kate (Katie, I use them interchangeably because it is habit), she is 13 or 14, I don't really remember. She has blond hair, dark brown eyes. She is the exact same height as me. And she is our cousin. (Mom's sisters daughter)

Next we have Tanner. He is 12, he is about 5' (about 5” shorter than myself, and 3 shorter than Jack). He has black hair and brown eyes.

Lastly is Brad. He is as tall as Tanner, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is extremely quiet, but has a voice that you wouldn't expect in his small body. Not deep, but not high (hard to explain).

The story is 100% true, nothing is fictionalized except for the names. It all started on a Wednesday morning and finished on a Thursday night.

Jack's Sleepover or Incident #2.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879
Left is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:30 AM   #48
gayboi25

definitely looking forward to the next part

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #49
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

ready and waiting
Old 10-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #50
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I forgot all about this story...
Old 10-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #51
Difficulty_10

Total tease. Set up and no story. Not cool, man.

Will at least try everything else.

I'm looking for people who are into real dares, not massively complicated, unrealistic, hours long forays into your masturbatory fantasies.

PM me.

I may be in the mood to be a slave or master.
Difficulty_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:41 AM   #52
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome dude, keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #53
Left

I wake up, again. I knock lightly at the top bunk, my brother isn't there. I look at the time, it is 9:30. It's odd, I never usually wake up this late. I'm usually a early to bed early to rise guy. But this was okay, after all, I had started a dare two days ago; sleep naked every night for a week. I had morning wood.

I got out of bed and quickly got a pair of boxers on and some work-out shorts.

Today was my brothers birthday. Big day for him, he is turning 13. My mom has allowed him to have two friends over. He chose his two best friends, Tanner and Brad. I never really talked to either of them. Not because we didn't get along, but because we didn't have much in common.

I went downstairs and got a surprise. My brother was watching TV and eating breakfast, completely naked, sporting a semi.

“Yo.” he nonchalantly said. He itched himself.

I don't speak in the morning for the first hour or so I wake up, and I don't really need to see my 13 year old brother naked.

However in the second of shock that I looked, I noticed he still didn't have any hair. Neither did I, it was embarrassing for a 15 year old to be completely bald down there. I looked like an extremely well developed 10 year old.

After an hour, and Jack finally getting dressed; my parents finally came downstairs. “Oh Dylan, Jack, letting you know, your cousin Kaitlin is going to spend the night.”

“But mom! My friends are going to be sleeping over!” Jack complained.

Mom looked frustrated, “So? That doesn't mean anything! Your cousin is fun, pretty, and smart! Besides your friends will sleep in your room and Kaitlin can sleep in Dylan's room or something.”

She would volunteer my room.

“Fine, but don't expect us to hang out with her.” Jack said pretty bluntly.

“Don't be mean Jack. Your friends are gonna like her.”

After my brothers friends came over, Katie came too. She and my mom mostly hung out, and I just stayed in my room playing Xbox. My room is next to the gaming room.

I was periodically hearing, “Dare.”

“Truth.”

“Dare.”

“Dare.”

Wasn't able to hear much, but I was able to make that out.

Then I heard something I wasn't expecting. A higher voice, “Dare.”

I leaned my ear to my wall, “We dare you to strip off your underwear and go into Dyl's room.”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 10-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #54
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Nice part, I'm really looking forward to the next update. :3

One thing:

Quote:
I wake up, again. I knock lightly at the top bunk, my brother isn't there.
Quote:
You should take care about the tenses :3 It's to be written in past, it sounds a bit awkward otherwise... :3 So don't confuse present and past.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #55
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Nice part, I'm really looking forward to the next update. :3

One thing:

Quote:
I wake up, again. I knock lightly at the top bunk, my brother isn't there.
Quote:
You should take care about the tenses :3 It's to be written in past (and not shifting around between different tenses), it sounds a bit awkward otherwise... :3 So don't confuse present and past.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #56
Left

I knew that someone was going to walk into my room naked. I had no idea who. I don't even know who dared the person was. I heard a higher voice say dare. Jack's voice is somewhat high, so is Tanner's. I don't remember what Brad's was.

The door knob moved, stay focused. It would be to awkward to let them know, just better to act like it was nothing, and the problem would go away.

“Hey Dyl.”

“He-” I stopped mid-word. I wasn't expecting this.

“What ya doin?” Katie asked as she sat down on my bed.

I quickly looked at her, she was fully dressed. However, something about her voice, it was off. As if she excited.

“Nothin much, just on reddit.” I replied. Stay calm, just try to get her out of here so they won't want to play with me either.

“Hmm, whats that?” she asked.

Fuck. “It's a website where people post things.”

“Oh! Like facebook or funnyjunk?”

“No. Nothing like that.” Hurry up, TAKE THE HINT. Get out of here.

“Oh. Well see ya later!” She got up and started to leave.

Finally. I looked at her as she walked out, I noticed something pink sticking out of her back pocket.

I came to the conclusion that it was a thong. My cousin, a tad bit younger than me, was in here, wearing short shorts, and no underwear.

When I came to this conclusion my curiosity was piqued enough and I walked into the next room. I found Jack shirtless, and everyone else (from what I could see) fully dressed. They were all just sitting in various parts of the room playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (or Melee or something).

No one said anything except for the occasional “Oh you asshole” or “no double teaming!” or things of that nature.

Were they just not saying/playing the game because I was here? No, Jack feels comfortable enough around me; and they already put me in a dare. There must be some other reason.

Then I knew.

“Hey guys.” My mom entered, “I'm heading off to bed! You guys should too soon. Stay quiet please! Thanks.” And with that, she was gone. Down the hall and to the right, the door closed and all was right.

Jack turned to me, “Dyl, we're playing Truth or Dare. You want to play?” He asked bluntly.

“Maybe. I'll see how it is after a round or two, if I feel like I'll join.”

Jack nodded. “Well, just an update for you then. I was dared to go shirtless. Tanner had to get a wedgie and keep it...”

Tanner lifted up his shirt to show his front wedgie. It didn't look too comfortable.

“...Brad's boxers are inside out and backwards. And Kate doesn't have any underwear on.”

That last bit wasn't entirely true. Kate still had her bra on. I guess it doesn't count to them as underwear, but to me, it does.

“Hm.” Quick, and simple. All I could think of to say.

“So I just went.” Brad said. “Jack, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“Haha, simmer down. I dare you to moon us, and keep your pants and underwear like that!”

Jack grinned and stood up. He turned around and dropped the backside of his pants. He had (and still has) a small slim butt. He then sat down.

“Katie, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 10-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #57
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

nice continuation...waiting fo rmore.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #58
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey :3

Another nice chapter.

I think at some few points is a lot more potential in detail/description, especially here:
"When I came to this conclusion my curiosity was piqued enough and I walked into the next room. I found Jack shirtless, and everyone else (from what I could see) fully dressed. They were all just sitting in various parts of the room playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (or Melee or something)."

Besides that I really liked your chapter, you're quite good at writing! (Especially liked the thoughts + conversation with Katie in the beginning)

I'm looking forward to the next chap <3

Love
Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #59
Left

“I dare you to take your top off!!” Jack practically yelled.

All of us shhh'd him, last thing we needed was to be walked in on by our parents with Katie topless, and jack not wearing his pants right.

“Sorry. Katie, I dare you to take your shirt off.” Jack repeated, quieter.

Kate looked around the group, all eyes on her. She took a deep breath in. Puffed out her chest. Hands on her shirt tails. And ever so slowly, and so gently, her covered up breasts flopped out.

Tanner and Brad looked like it was the worst thing to happen to them. I however knew this would happen because they only said meant her thong.

Katie sat there, feeling victorious. She continued the cycle. “Brad, I dare you to take your boxers off.”

Brad let out a short huff and shot up. He started walking towards the bathroom.

“Here,” Katie continued. “take em off here. In front of us.”

Brad was overcome with nervous, I could see it in his walk. He stood in front of us, in a state of awe.
Then his hands moved down towards his zipper. His pants dropped immediately. He put both of his hands on his boxers and closed his eyes.

He mouthing silently, “One.......Two.....Three!”

And his boxers fell, and as quickly as that happened he started moving twice as fast as anyone I've seen. He threw his boxers off, he put his pants on just as quickly; giving Kate the fastest show possible.

He Katie, and started to word her name; but just as quickly as I saw it I heard him say, “Dyl, Truth or dare?”

I was caught off guard. “What??”

“You heard me. Truth or dare?”

I honestly didn't think I was going to participate. “Uhh, truth? I guess.”

“Alright. Do you have pubes?”

A looked at him. What a weird question. “No, I don't.”

He smirked and I thought I heard him say “Who's more of a man.”

Now its on. But I can dare him later when we rotate. “Tanner. Truth or Dare?”

“Why not? Dare me!” he replied joyfully.

“I dare you to keep your pubes out and showing.”

Tanner was a weird kid. That is, at least, what I always thought.

He joyfully lowed her pants and boxers all the way down to the top of his base.

“Happy??” He asked showing them to me.

He didn't have a garden or anything, just a few scattered pubes.

“Jack, Truth or dare??”

“Dare me brotha!”

Tanner grinned from ear to ear. “Jack, we need someone to start it, you're the man! I dare you to put your shirt over your head, and take off your bottoms!”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 11-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #60
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

My first time ever on getdare to read a story with a girl in it. Congratulations.
I was upset that part 1 was rushed, but I'm hpping better for part 2. Keep it up.

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny pie