Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #46
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Go and sit in a semi public place, wearing a t shirt and jeans. Underneath the t shirt wear a bra. Take a 1.5 litre bottle of water. Pour it over your chest then remain like that for 10 minutes.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #47
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Go out to a public place, at some point you must go to a bathroom and change from the underwear you are wearing to a thong. To do so get completely naked first and leave the door unlocked. Before you can go home, you must do the same, except this time you must go commando.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #48
fraajad
getDare Sweetheart

Go commando and tell a stranger, then ask if they want to grab your crotch to confirm.

like: semi-public, soft anal, cum eating, masturbation, bondage, humiliation
No: messy, illegal, permanent, piss, poo, shaving, family/friends, diapers, wax, pain

Toys: rope, butt plugs (small, medium, large (hush)) vibrating dildo, medium rex bad dragon, blindfold, collar, chastity cage, cock ring

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map6243e3f31fc375.98324457"
fraajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #49
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

go to the mall and buy an ice cream. go to the bathroom and cum in it. go back outside into the mall and savor the ice cream

m/21/losangeles
CD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #50
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Go out dressed completely normally, but wear lipstick. Walk outdoors for 15 minutes, you choose where so you can reduce the chances of meeting people

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
Old 11-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #51
boundc
getDare Sweetheart

Dress normally but wear a bra and panties under your clothes. Put the biggest thing you have that will fit into your ass. Go to a public toilet, and take pegs with you. Take some rope too. Attach two pegs to the rope and hook the rope to the door handle/coat hook. The pegs should be attached to your nipples when standing up, but not long enough to still be there when you sit on the toilet. Sit down slowly until each peg has snapped off, ten times. Then you should cum on your face, and leave and go home without washing.

Request any pictures or videos you want from me here and I will email them to you! http://bit.ly/160JBzS

Kik: boundc
Yahoo & Skype: sexyalansexy
Male Farm Breed: Disgusting bitch
boundc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #52
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundc View Post
Then you should cum on your face, and leave and go home without washing.
How is that semi public?

You must go to a park and take off your underwear at some point.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #53
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

Ride a bicycle through a park wearing a short skirt and no panties.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #54
thomask

Wear a thong in a pretty visible wedgie. For example a high wedgie, a low pants and a small shirt. Then proceed with your day for 4 hours, then you can change ;-)

Dislikes: poo, pee, messy, hurting
Limits: permanent, too public, anal, anything with relatives.
thomask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:48 AM   #55
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Go for a quick walk round the block in nothing but a long coat. Hope it's not too windy.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #56
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Go out for a walk with a bra under a tshirt. No other clothes on top.

If it's too cold for that, then stuff the bra as muchas you can, and then put a jumper on top

Old 11-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #57
boundc
getDare Sweetheart

Tie your balls as hard and tight as you can. put a dildo in your ass and tape it in there, then go for a 20 minute walk to a public toilet. Once there, remove all of this, cum, put it back on and go home.

Request any pictures or videos you want from me here and I will email them to you! http://bit.ly/160JBzS

Kik: boundc
Yahoo & Skype: sexyalansexy
Male Farm Breed: Disgusting bitch
boundc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #58
fraajad
getDare Sweetheart

go to a place that serves food, once you have your food jerk off in the bathroom and save the cum in a small container, use it to season your meal

like: semi-public, soft anal, cum eating, masturbation, bondage, humiliation
No: messy, illegal, permanent, piss, poo, shaving, family/friends, diapers, wax, pain

Toys: rope, butt plugs (small, medium, large (hush)) vibrating dildo, medium rex bad dragon, blindfold, collar, chastity cage, cock ring

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map6243e3f31fc375.98324457"
fraajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #59
Stickyundies

Go to a public bathroom and strip naked then put your underwear in your pocket and go home sounds easy? you must be wearing panties and no locking the door.Have fun

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #60
sluttyboi

you must take a urinal next to someone and stand far away from it so they can see your dick, now look them in the eye and smile
sluttyboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk