Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #46
admireu4ever

Jake was about to enter a world of pain. "Please, I didn't know she was my mistress at that time. If you can only give me a second chance, it'll never happen again and I'll follow your every word."
Old 12-21-2007, 12:16 PM   #47
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox

Jenn was thinking about what happened when the next thing she knew Claire was shaking her and telling her to get up, a staff member was there. Jenn realized that it was night time and she must have fallen asleep. She heard some of the conversation and heard slave and punishment. This was the second time she heard slave being mentioned. "When was the first time?" thought Jenn to herself. "Oh yeah, it was when Jake came back and was talking to me, he said something about being a slave." Jenn was now standing in her pijamas and the man was now walking towards her. She was still yawning when the man grabbed her hair and began pulling on it. This caught Jen by suprise and the pain made her wide awake. Jake was there too she realized he was begging the man and Claire to not punish him. "Was this what he meant when he said slave?" The man was still tugging on her hair and pushed her onto the floor on her knees. Jenn was really confused and didn't know what was going to happen to her or Jake. And what did that man just say. "I'm a slave too?!" Jenn couldn't control her thoughts they were racing and she didn't understand. "What kind of school is this?"

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:05 PM   #48
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

The noise from the next room woke Mark up he tried to talk to Jack but the boy wouldn't respond so Mark decided to look outside to see what the noise was, when he saw a man holding a whip standing in the door of the next room, and cries of pain were coming from the next room. Before Mark could get back into his room the man looked around and saw him.
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:25 AM   #49
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

... As suddenly a hand grabs Mark from behind forcing him back into his room.
"Didn't i tell you to go to your room?"
The janitor is pushing him into his bed with only one hand. With the other one he grabs a pair of strange looking handcuffs from the backside of his belt. Before Mark could react the Handcuffs are attached to his wrists and connected with a special lug at the top of his bed.
"Don't even try to open them ... they have a timed lock and wont open until tomorrow morning"
With this words the janitor slams the door to Mark's room shut, leaving him lying on his bed.
He walks towards room number 182. Where Professor Rodin was still trying to educate this 'worthless wannabes'.
"Sorry Professor Rodin, but you will have to go on with your lesson tomorrow. These useless Worms are only disturbing the sleep of the real pupils. And, as i have to add, not worth your time anyways, if you ask me"
With these words he enters the room and grabs the boy kneeling in the middle of the room. Taking a pair of normal Handcuffs to bind him to his bed. He reaches out for the welcome pack and takes a gag out of it forcing it into Jake's mouth.
"As you and your mistress are not able to undress you i will have to do that for you."
He takes out a folding knife, that he carried in his trouser pocket, and starts to cut up Mark's cloths.
"Don't move or i will have the pleasure to cut you"
After he is finished Mark is lying gaged and naked in his bed with his arms cuffed over his head. The remains of his cloths lying in the middle of the room.
"I don't care if they call you Mistress or slave." he points at Clair "If you know what is good for you you should learn your lessons fast or you will end like them."
He throws a key in her direction
"If you want you can free him tomorrow morning..."
He is going to Mr Rodins and with the words "Pardon" he grabs Jenn's hair and drags her to her bed. Taking out another pair of timed Handcuffs to force her into her bed. He also gets another gag out of the box and puts it into her mouth.
"You know the drill..."
He takes out his knife and starts to cut off her pajama too. This time he seams to take more time to do so but in the end she is also naked, gaged and bound.
"And you little girl..." again pointing at Clair "...should go to your bed immediately . I don't think you want me to come back!"
He now is going in the direction of Professor Rodin.
"Have you already chosen your Slave for your Apartment? If not, May I give you some advice..."
The lights are tuned out and the door is closed...

DAY 2

Last edited by Merlin; 12-22-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #50
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default day 2!!!

it 5.30am in the morning.
Jack wake up and went to the toilet and pee,and had a bath.when he was done and walk up to call mark wake up too,but he saw a unlock handcuffs attach to his hand.

Jack take away the handcuff, and try to wake mark up, but he just won't respond.and Jack just remember that the teacher say he need to get a Master/Mistress.so he walk very slowly down the stair and into the office...

Jack said good morning to the secretary,and tell her that a teacher ask him to get a Master/Mistress...
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #51
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

After a while Mark woke up, he noticed the handcuff was gone and Jack was no-were so he got a quick shower and went to find Jack, he decided to try the receptions office first so he got dressed and left the room.
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #52
t_or_dgal

Send a message via Yahoo to t_or_dgal
Default Miss Stickle Arrives at the School

It is early in the morning. Too early. A car pulls into the faculty parking lot at the Ultra-Exclusive Landsdale Academy. The petite redhead behind the wheel whinces as she turns her BMW convertible into the early morning sun. The throbbing in her head is intense. If it wasn't for the requirement that she be at the Academy for orientation today, there is no way she would have been able to drag herself out this morning.

The lovely Miss Heather Stickle has just spent the entire night of her 27th birthday doing what she loves best -- being tied up and abused by a roomful of people.

And what a night it was.

{Fade to Flashback...}
The dimly-lit basement is not what most sane people would consider a "fun place". There are cages in the corners; some have people cowering in them. There is a wall with hooks on it. Each hook is labeled with it's implement hanging below. The hook hanging under "Anal Dildo - Large" is empty.

Miss Stickle is bound to the wall with handcuffs. Her wrists are sore. Her blindfold is keeping her guessing about what's to come. The room smells of ass and fear.

Then it begins. At first, the slight touch against her bumhole is intensely pleasant. Then the pain begins, as her hole is stretched. Then the white-hot pain arrives, as an object which is too big is forced into her sphincter by an unknown assailant. Miss Stickle's eyes water, but she does not dare to scream out.

"I can endure this", she thinks. And she does.

{Back to the Present...}

"I hope that this year is a fun as always", Heather thinks as she gingerly exits her car. The well-dressed Miss Stickle makes her way to the Main Office to check in and get her mail. Anyone looking would see that her gait is obviously labored. Eleven hours of torture has left her body battered, but not broken.
t_or_dgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:18 PM   #53
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

The janitor is standing in the Main office as Ms Stickle is entering the room.
"Good morning." he is watching her for a second "Looks like you had some fun yesterday"
He grabs for her butt.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #54
Island

Nyoko Miyagi pulled her trunk laborously up the steps of the entrance to the school, her silky long black hair swinging as she did so. She was a day late already, because of flight delays, and did not want to be any later. Having flown from Japan the day before, she was still very disoriented and tired from jet lag. She was the only international student she knew of that had been accepted to the academy, and if anyone, she was the one who deserved it. She was an exceptionally bright student, and had been the top of her school, if not her country in terms of grades. She was not incredibly popular, as she somewhat avoided the social scene, not enjoying the company of the popular girls in her school. Being both simultaneously very pretty and very intelligent, she attracted some jealously at her school. She was petite and fit, with cute asian features, perky breasts, and silky black hair.
She had been the attention of the boys in her class for a good while, but never had done anything serious with them. She was still a virgin. However, she had surprised even herself when she had dared herself to seduce a boy and convince him to get naked for her. She secretly enjoyed the idea of having a boy under her control, so she had lured him behind the building of her former school, and got him to take off all his clothes for her, thinking he would get action. She merely promptly stole his clothes, and laughed at his plight, leaving him begging for his clothes as she skipped off to the next class with his clothes. She made the boy endure several humiliating tasks before grugingly releasing him. However, the boy's family moved away shortly thereafter, and she never was able to pursue the arrangement.
Little did she know the building she was now about to enter might hold for her the very way to use her innate talent, and practice her skills of seduction and domination.
Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:14 PM   #55
admireu4ever

The next day Jake had woken up, he did not remember much of the night before. All he knew is that he was Claires Slave. Jake was tied to the bed, he was naked and had a rock hard boner. He went ask for someone to let him go when he realized there was a ball gag. He waited until someone in his room awoke.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #56
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

Jack:Miss,good morning.
secretary:ahh good morning...
Jack:i was walking around last night, and a teacher saw me, and ask me to get a Master/Mistress today...
secretary:well you have 3 choice now Professor Rodin or the janitor,or wait untill more student arrive
Jack:well let me think for a well i will give you the answer by today

as soon as jack finish saying,jack walk out of the office slowly and saw mark...

Last edited by Kitty; 12-23-2007 at 04:18 AM.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:26 AM   #57
Island

"Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me where my dorm room is." Nyoko spoke with a slight accent, but her grammar was quite good.
The secretary smiled, and looked up the room on her computer.
"You'll be staying in room 181. You'd like to know who your slave is, correct?"
Nyoko started, taken aback by this, hoping she had misheard. English was a complicated language. The secretary was patient with her, noticing her reaction.
"I see a lot of the incoming students don't know beforehand their slaves or masters. I've had quite a bit of traffic of confused kids. You'll get all the information later ok, for now you just need to know that your training slave is Jack, and that you'll be staying in room 181 with him and some others."
"The dorms are coed?" Nyoko incquired, surprised.
"Of course, it would be quite inconveniant otherwise." The secretary smiled once more, and returned to her work.
Nyoko stood, confused, for a moment, then began to walk down the corridor, with no idea where she was going. What did this mean? Slaves, masters...
I must have misunderstood, she thought. After all, her english was not perfect. She decided to find her room and settle in, then try to figure the matter out.
Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:31 AM   #58
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

Jack ask mark what happen last night and why was there handcuffs,before mark could answer.jack tell mark that tell me slowly when we reach our room.

so they climb slowly up the stairs and to the top floor,into room 181
Old 12-23-2007, 08:13 AM   #59
t_or_dgal

Send a message via Yahoo to t_or_dgal
Default First Days of School are Fun

Miss Stickle had gotten her class schedule, and was walking through the halls perusing it.

First Period - Open
"That should help", she thought. Jane Stickle was definitely not a morning person.

Second Period - Intro to Bondage
This was always one of Miss Stickle's favorites. Having the nubile young masters & mistresses practice their knots on her had always made her tingly all over.

Third Period - Recovery Tactics
"Odd -- I thought that Mr. Youngblood always taught that..."

An old, familiar, and unwanted sight caught Jane's eye.

"Here comes that old pervert of a janitor. I wonder what the bastard is going to want now", she thought. Sure enough he came lumbering up to her, and tried to crack wise. Then he grabbed her still-sore butt and gave it a good pinch. Miss Stickle's nerves cringed in remembrance of this particularly evil man's actions. Her womanhood began to engorge ever so slowly.

When she got to the teacher's lounge, Miss Stickle completed reading her schedule.

Fourth Period - Lunch

Fifth Period - Psychological Games
Another of her favorites. Teaching the Masters & Mistresses about the thoughts of slaves helped educate them in the ways of torment.

Sixth Period - Slavery 101
This course is designed to teach new slaves several important rules. Miss Stickle hated this class, as when she was a student here over a decade ago the slaves were left on their own to learn the ins & outs of the lifestyle. Which was... painful. In a good way.

All in all, a fairly good schedule. Some abuse would be available to meet her needs.

After she was done going over her daily schedule, Jane Stickle pressed the intercom button, to let Mr. Rodin know that she had arrived. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end when she heard the voice at the other end of the line.

Last edited by t_or_dgal; 12-23-2007 at 02:32 PM.
t_or_dgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:55 AM   #60
sumguythisguy

Default Danny's First Day

As Danny stepped out of the taxi that had brought him here, he couldn't help buy wonder what his first day of school would be like, what classes he would have, and what kind of people would he grow close to?

He walked up a long, winding path to the school, still wonder what awaited him this year. As he entered the building, he realized it was bigger than it looked.

He found the secratary's office and approached her looking confident. "Excuse me miss, may I have my schedule?"

"What's you're name?"

"Danny Cross ma'am"

"Very well, slave or master?"

"Slave or M-?"

"Alright than slave it is" the secratary interupted. " And it looks like you'll be staying in room 180, your the first one so far." She handed Danny a slip of paper with his classes and asked "do you have someone in mind as a master?"

"No?"

"Alright, I'll find you one"

Danny walked off wondering what kind of a school this was, maybe he missed something yesterday. He looked at a map posted on a board that showed him where his room was, and posted was a sign that said "WHAT HAPPENS AT SCHOOL, STAYS AT SCHOOL" 'Gee this is a strange school'

Then a figure turned the corner and began to approach Danny

Limits: Pain, Public, Family, Waste, XDressing
Likes: Nudity, (minimal to full) Masturbation, Fantasies, Friends, Some Anal

Don't mind straight or bi
sumguythisguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk