Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #46
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over:Part 5

It was my turn again and I didnt know who to dare. All three of the girls had been very very nice to me so far this round. I had gotten to see topless jumping jacks, feel Emily up, and I would get to sleep in the same bed as two hot girls. It was a tough choice.

“Jordan, I dare you to answer the door when the pizza guy comes. You must act like you just got out of the shower and be wearing only a towel. At some point the towel must “accidentally” slip off and you have to get the pizza without anything on”. The girls looked at me, all shocked. It seems like I had just taken things to a new level.

Just then the doorbell rang. Jordan was really dreading this, I quickly ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I told jordan to start stripping and she did. She was completely nude for a split second before the towel covered her up. We all anxiously followed her up the stairs to see what would happen. Abby, Emily and I tried to keep hidden but also tried to get a good angle. Jordan slowly and cautiously approached the door. As she unlocked the top lock she let out a large gasp of air. She opened the door and held her towel up. The pizza man was looking at the order and started to read it off “You ordered two large pepperoni pizzzz...” he looked up and saw her standing there in just a towel. He struggled through the last few words of the order.. “that will b bee $18.07.” Jordan started trying to explain herself “sorry for answering the door like this, I just got out of the shower..” She turned around to grab the money off the counter. As she grabbed it she accidentally dropped some of the change on the ground. She bent over to pick it up, this raised her towel and the pizza man got a very good look at Jordan’s butt and pussy. I saw the expression on the pizza mans face, he couldnt believe what was happening. As Jordan stood back up her towel “accidentally” slid off. She turned around giving the pizza man a full frontal. She then handed him the money and he handed over the pizza’s. She quickly shut the door. She had done a better job than I would have ever imagined. We all came out of hiding and started laughing and kind of shocked at what just happened. She would make a great actress haha. Jordan covered up rather quickly as we came out. She looked at me and said “thats the most embarrassing thing I have ever done, expect some payback.” She put her bra and jeans back on and we took a quick break from the game to eat our pepperoni pizza.

As we ate I joked around “bet thats the best tip he has ever gotten..” all the girls laughed and Jordan blushed. I didnt say this out loud but Jordan's nipples were very similar looking to pepperonis. Pizza and nipples..I was happy.
macdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #47
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I wonder what the payback's gonna be?

Great update, dude.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #48
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Once again perfect. Could do with this often though
Old 05-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #49
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

amazing again. keep on writing

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #50
Noway123

Default Awesome, job

Love it, just love it x) keep going!
Noway123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #51
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over: Part 6

After we ate, we decided to start the game again. A little bit slower this time because it was only 9 o’clock. We all sat back down in the circle, Jordan had a bra and her jeans and panties on, Emily had a shirt and her shorts and panties on, Abby had on her shirt and panties on, and I had my shorts and boxers.

It wasnt long before Jordan dared Emily to give me a lap dance. I think she did it to make both me and Emily feel weird. Jordan said to expect payback so I guess that would come later. Emily didnt object, she stood up and came over to me and started dancing on my lap. My penis was a little softer but I could feel a little blood rushing towards the tip of my penis.

After this, Emily wanted a little pay back on Jordan. “Jordan, I dare you to take off your bra and run around the house naked one time, then you can put it back on.” This would be interesting I thought. We lived out in the country with the nearest neighbor about a mile away. So it wasn't the idea of being seen but it was changing up the scenery some. We all went back up the stairs to watch the marathon. Emily opened the front door and Jordan stepped outside. She slowly removed her bra and began running. The patio lights lit up her body as she quickly ran around our house. The back porch lights came on once again exposing Jordans large breasts as they jiggled up and down as she ran. She came around to the front again and ran up the front porch stairs. She bent over to grab some air and her bra. The lights were illuminating her sweaty breasts. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavily. She came back inside and we headed down stairs again.

Abby then dared Emily to take off her shorts. Emily did this quickly, she didnt care that I was seeing her in her panties because I had seen her naked a few days ago. This was great, the girls were forgetting about me and kept on daring each other to get revenge.

I then dared Jordan to take off her bra for the rest of the game. she glared at me. She reluctantly undid her bra and slid it off the front of her chest. Her perfectly round breasts were exposed. They were the biggest I had ever seen, Her nipples were erect but her boobs sagged just a little (mainly because they were big) Her nipples were bigger than Emilys. I couldnt get my eyes off of her, she put her hands over her breast in an attempt to cover them up. But they were so big that she could only cover up a small part of them. My penis started to grow.

I was expecting revenge after that dare, and i was right. Jordan dared me to take off my shorts. I was now left in my boxers with a little bit of a tent. All the girls were focused on my penis.

Emily then dared Abby to make out with me for a minute. She was hesitant but came over to me and we made out. She was a good kisser, but it was really weird making out with one of my best friends but it felt good.

Abby dared me to take off my boxers. I stood up and in one swift motion I pulled my boxers revealing my semi hard penis. I then sat back down and the girls just couldnt get their eyes off me. I think they were surprised that I was shaved, I had kind of forgot about it until then. Even thought they had seen my penis earlier, this was they first time they studied it intensely at least at the same time. They looked with intense curiosity, studying my penis as it throbbed. It was starting to twitch and it became fully hard. They were impressed by the size, about seven inches. I was turned on by the fact that three half naked girls were staring at my naked body.

I had to get these girls naked as quickly as possible. I had already seen Emily and Abby naked but Jordan already looked so hot with just her jeans on. I also wanted to get a little revenge on Abby. I dare her to let me strip her. She said ok. I went over and stood in front of her. She was enjoying this close up view of my penis. I started lifting her shirt over her head. She started breathing heavy and I could tell that she was very nervous. I lifted the shirt over her head, revealing her smaller but perky breast. They were perfectly round and erect. As the shirt was over her head, i was forced to move closer to her body, my penis touched her thigh and my chest rubbed against her breast. I then knelt down and slowly placed my hands on the sides of her hips. I gently pulled down her panties to her ankles. Revealing her tight virgin pussy. Her lips were full of juices, she had an un-groomed pubic mound. My face was right there, looking right into her.

Abby one of my best friends was naked in the same room as me, of course I was naked to. I liked where this game was going. It was now Jordans turn. She dared Emily to take off the rest of her clothes. Emily stayed seated and slowly lifted her shirt and took it off. Revealing her very nice size boobs. She then slid off her panties revealing her shaved pussy. The other girls were a little shocked by this. They didnt expect Emily to shave down there. Two down, one to go. Emily then dared Jordan to take off her jeans and panties. She had long legs and she stood up and slowly undid her jeans. She wiggled them down to her ankles. They were very tight jeans and they didnt leave a lot to the imagination. She had on a matching black thong. I could see that she was wet. She turned around and then pulled down her thong. Her bare butt was facing me, She was so hot. In one swift motion she turned and sat down with her legs together. She had a landing strip of pubic hair. Everyone was now naked. All off the girls were sexy in their own way.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #52
Robbo!
getDare Sweetheart

YESS!!! I'm guessing the next installment is where Jordan really gets her revenge and I can't wait to read it.
Robbo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #53
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Any other thumbs up. And since you've left little clues as to what could happen next bar the sleeping thing it'll be interesting to read.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #54
hookedondares

Location: now, would i tell you that? but a hint is its's in the UK

cant wait for the revenge >.<
Old 05-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #55
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

super awesome. cant wait for the next chapter

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #56
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over: Part 7

Now that were all naked, it would be interesting where this game would go. It was Abby’s turn to dare someone. She dared me to let her touch my penis. I laid down and closed my eyes. She came over and stood over me, then sat down on my chest. She grabbed my balls with her hand and started to feel each ball individually, she gently squeezed them and it hurt a little. She then moved onto my shaft. She started moving her hand up and down. She could feel my pulse as she firmly held my shaft. She looked at the head of my penis and noticed a little bit of pre cum. She then pushed my shaft down and then let go.. she laughed as it shot back up like a sling shot. She then got off me and the dare was over.

It was my turn. I wanted to kind of take it to the next level. “Abby, I dare you to give me a blow job for a minute.” This made Abby nervous, she had just finished giving me a hand job and now she was supposed to give me a blow job. I can imagine that there is a big difference between touching a penis and putting a penis in your mouth. Abby cautiously came over between my legs. She grabbed my shaft and then placed her lips around my head. I could tell she was unsure of herself, as she had never given a blow job before. She took her tongue and played with the tip of my penis. She then started pushing my penis further into her mouth. In and then out, she swallowed more and more of my penis with each thrust. Before I knew it almost my entire 7 inch penis was inside her mouth. I could feel my load starting to build and my penis began to pulsate. Abby was very very good at this. I was impressed and enjoying my pleasure. The minute was over and I still hadnt cummed. But it wouldn't take much more pleasure for me to blow my load.
She took my penis out of her mouth and gave it one more large lick. She then went back to her spot and sat down.

Jordan said, “Mac, I dare you to finger Emily.” I was starting to wonder why she was so obsessed with me doing things to my sister. I couldnt tell if this was the payback or not. I was worried about Emily, she didnt look to excited about this. I had seen her naked before, and touched her but fingering her was a new level. Emily nodded for me to come over and I knelt in front of her. I looked up at Emilys eyes and she hesitantly gave me permission. She knew that I didnt really have a choice and neither did she. I then looked back down at my sisters shaved virgin vagina. I placed my left hand on her leg and then my right hand on her inner thigh and slowly moved towards her wet pussy. My finger slowly entered her. She gasped as my finger inched further and further. My hand was now full of my sisters juices. I could feel her vagina walls contracting around my finger as I slowly penetrated further and further. Once I reached as far as I could I slowly pulled my finger out. Emily was breathing heavy and let out a little moan. I pulled the remainder of my finger out of her pussy. It was wet with her juices. Emily was glad that it was over and I went and sat down.

Once Emily recovered, she said, “Jordan, I dare you to let Mac shave your pubic hair.” Oh payback hurts sometimes. Emily went into the bathroom and got shaving cream and a razor. Jordan laid down and I went and sat next to her. I gently applied the cream to my fingers and then lathered her landing strip. This was the first time that I or anyone else had touched her pussy. I could tell she was quite nervous. I started shaving her pussy in a systematic way. I was making sure to use my hands to guide the razor (to get closer to touching her pussy lips). I finished shaving her and ran my hand over her smooth pussy. The dare was done and now I was interested in what Abby had in mind.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #57
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Brilliant. Given lots to think of with the Jordan thing with the incest and the next dare.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #58
taicotony

Cool i'm impressed

this is really good... you should update more often!! and get your sister on here to play t or d with me
taicotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:55 AM   #59
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

nice job again! please update soon!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #60
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over: Part 8

Abby said, “This one is going to be interesting as it involved all three of you. Mac you will be blind folded and you will have to tell me which girl is which by feeling their bodys. If you get it right than it is your turn, if you get it wrong then you have to do the ice dare again.” Wow Abby was really creative. I enjoyed doing her dares. I really didnt want to have to do the ice dare again so I better get it right. It would be kind of hard though, both Emily and Jordan had large boobs and shaved pussys.

I put a blind fold on and then Abby spun me around (to disorientate me). Then I could tell that Jordan and Emily were being moved around as well. Abby grabbed one of the girls and brought her infront of me. Abby said “you will get to feel the first girl and then the second, then you must tell me who you think the first one was.” Abby grabbed my hands and placed them on the girls shoulders. “ok you can start”. My hands slowly moved down onto the breasts of the first girl. I started gently squeezing them. I then concentrated on the nipples, I felt them and they were pretty firm. I couldnt tell who it was thought, it could be either my sister or Jordan. I then slowly made my way down her chest and felt her pubic area. It was rather smooth but I couldnt tell much from it. My hands then felt her wet pussy lips. I slowly stuck a finger in her pussy. Then quickly removed it. I still had no earthly idea who it was, I figured that I better try and tell by the size of their breasts. I knew that Emilys were just slightly smaller than Jordans. I then felt the boobs again.
Abby then switched the girls, once again placing my hands on her shoulders. My inspection was very similar to the last girl. I moved my hands and felt the girls breasts. These were a little bit less firm than the first ones. I couldnt tell if they were bigger or not, they felt almost the same. The nipples were also hard, but the other ones felt more similar to me. My hand then moved down to her pussy. There was no pubic hair and it once again seemed smooth. Once again I stuck my finger in the wet pussy lips. Not that it helped but I enjoyed it. I still had no idea which girl was which. I moved my hands back up to the breasts of this girl. I felt them and did my best to visualize the other girls boobs. If I had to guess these boobs were just slightly bigger, but I easily could be wrong.

Abby moved my hands from the girl and asked, “so who was the first girl?”. I really didnt want to be wrong so I took my best educated guess. “uhh, Emily?” I said. She took off the blind fold and Jordan was standing in front of me. I had guessed right, boy am I glad that I know my sister when I feel her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk