Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #46
Katiie

this is why girls are so insecure; because men always have to dislike something they have or like something they dont
Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:06 AM   #47
elfalco

See! I was wondering that too...[/QUOTE]

Well I used to like smaller boobs (I don't have big hands ) But my last girlfrind had bigger boobs (a full D) And now I really love bigger boobs. I don't think it is that important and a lot of guys think they score good points here by saying they like small boobs.
elfalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #48
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiie View Post
this is why girls are so insecure; because men always have to dislike something they have or like something they dont
If girls are insecure because a handful of men dislike something, then girls (remember, you said it collectively) must be stupid.

Physical features speak nothing of who a person is. Anyone who believes in that (aka stereotyping) is obsolete.

If that was the case, I'd hate black people 'cause the stereotype is that they're all ruffians from the ghetto. In which case, why would I be dating someone with that skin tone?

To feel insecure because SOME guys prefer SOME things SOME ways... I'm sorry to offend anyone like that, but... *sighs in frustration over how stupid this is*

@Elfalco: I dun' care much about breast size if it suits the girl, but I like smaller boobs because they're more "cute and charming" than "hot and sexy." Cute does it for me more than hot does. XD

They call me killer - Killer Wingfield. I carry a tommy gun in a violin case; a simple, honest warehouse worker by day, but by night a dynamic czar of the underworld. I wear a patch over one eye, and a false moustache, and sometimes I put on green whiskers. On... on those occasions, they call me "El Diablo!"
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:51 AM   #49
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

I like ones that fit under my clothes.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:21 AM   #50
Glavial

My girlfriend had fairly large breasts and i loved them. I am unbelievably surprised by the concentration of members here who prefer smaller breasts. Women and girls with large breasts do not worry I am sure you will not be seen as unnatractive because of them so long as they are real Similarly girls with small breasts as you can see many guys prefer small or don't care so your fine too. In short girls really you need to stop caring about what guys like cos i guarantee no matter what size or shape your breasts are there are millions of guys who like them
Glavial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #51
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones

Quote:
You have to realize this is just what guys prefer. Like I like C cups mostly but they also have to fit the girl. And if you don't have perfect C cup boobs then we don't think your ugly.

For example I would prefer a Ferrari but that doesn't mean Im going be sad if I get a mustang.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #52
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'd love a Mustang.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #53
Slavedeli

Female

Personally, I wish I had no cup o.o Or a D, that would be nice again... On another woman, I prefer C-D but usually nothing bigger because chances are they probably don't enjoy them.
Slavedeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #54
rtaker

B and C for me, but any size is good for me all breasts are beautiful, esspecially perky ones .
rtaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #55
rtaker

Quote:
All girls are beautiful and shouldn't be insecure! Any guy that has a problem with the beauty of any women shouldn't be taken seriously!
rtaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #56
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
men always have to dislike something they have or like something they dont
Not all men and men don't always.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #57
Stix
getDare Devil

B or C cup is my fav anything above that I find just tends to "get in the way" :P
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #58
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Odd

I actually don't care what size, small, big, middle, whatever, it's more about the shape and how they look on a case to case basis if I like them.

But I would have to say if I had to pick a preference somewhere around a B/C enough to grab on to, slap around, play with, hurt a little bit depending on if she's masochistic, I like to have fun with them but not get in the way.

But honestly I'm an all around guy, legs, butt, boobs, face, smile, eyes, build, so one or two things that may not fit in my "preference" can be made up for in other ways. Don't take that in a wrong way just saying attractiveness isn't reliant upon 1 aspect.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #59
Teeks
Distinguished Member

I'd like to have bigger boobies ... mine feel small. They are not small, nor big, cause I'm a 38C, but overweigh ... and i've seen some girls with horrible huge tits, but some with D's, or DD's woth perfect boobs, and I would just have loved to look like that ...

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #60
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Loads of people have commented.. but i shall too

Girls are mainly insecure because of other girl's opinions and how they compare to other girls.

Whereas most of the time, us guys dont really give a crap we don't think "OMG she don't have the size tits i like, right not talking to her" we don't really care we like a girl for who she is, not her boob size.

However this thread is titled "What size tits do you like?" not "What are the only size tits you like" everyone has a preference like every girl will have a preference on penis size they like. But it doesn't mean you ONLY go for that size.

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk