Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2024, 01:10 PM   #46
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Ok, just let me know: why do you think you will be unable to do it? There's no way you can do it without getting caught? They make too much noise when locked/unlocked? You can't avoid having people sit near you? It's against your limits?

If I understand the issue here, I may come up with a suitable modification
well it will be a give away if others see coz to a normal person this is weird that too between class and yeah for noise is also a major reason

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 01:25 PM   #47
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
Start your day in a bra connection wedgie and wear it for the entire day until bedtime. You are not allowed to pick at the wedgie. Tally up all the times you pick at the wedgie. After disconnecting the wedgie at bedtime, you must spank yourself 10 times on your clit with a wooden paddle (or spatula) for every time you picked at the wedgie. The spanking will be taken in a row without breaks.

If you have to stop between spankings for a break, you will ask very nicely for a punishment.
So after i took a shower and went to college i saw this post and went to washroom to get into this wedgie. it was very difficult as my panties were not at alot stretchy. but i managed and it was painful given the fact i dont like to do them too. the whole day went by it was easy when i was at home in my room with not much to do i could stay in a position that hurt least. but was very difficult when in college. especially trying to walk normally.
i picked wedgie for like 6 times as far as i remembered. so i started with spanking with a spatula by the end it was very hurtful and my hand was tired too. Unfortunately i stopped for 3 times
please Punish me for not completing the task without stopping

BDSM test results

Old 02-08-2024, 04:11 PM   #48
lmtrx
Baby Member

For the next week, you are banned from locking the door when using a public toilet for the second and fourth time of the day.
lmtrx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lmtrx for this post:
Old 02-09-2024, 01:10 AM   #49
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
New dare: a week without underwear
Take all your bras (including sportbras or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your flat, so they are not easily retrievable (parents house, storage locker, ...). Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
So all my lingerie is locked in a box and key is with my friend who will give it back after week
Crazy it was very awkward today in college though winter clothes saved me alot

BDSM test results

Old 02-09-2024, 01:17 AM   #50
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Tomorrow, wear a short skirt, no underwear, socks (or knee-high socks, or stockings), pumps or similar shoes. Here are a few dares for you, all to be performed while attending lessons:

1. Put on nipple clamps or clothespins on your nipples, and handcuff yourself. After 10 minutes, you can unlock yourself and take off clamps. (Bonus point if you make the chain of the handcuffs pass under one of your legs)

2. Sit with legs open (at least 10 cms between your knees). Increase the gap, based on the following schedule
- after 5 minutes, 12 cms
- after 6 minutes, 14 cms
- after 7 minutes, 16 cms and so on
Report here how far did you dare to go...

3. Take off your shoes, take off your socks. Stay barefoot for at least 20 minutes.
So i dont have short slirt as such a long sweater though that come down till my mid thighs with a stockings. I couldnt do cuffs but sat through nipple clamps for 10 minutes.it was crazy pain but fun.
Second my legs open till 28 cm within class it was embarrassing alot to sit like that hehe

Last was easiest for me i stayed barefoot for like 45 minutes something and it was a great relaxment from shoes

BDSM test results

The following 2 users say Thank You to stacy_liny for this post:
Old 02-09-2024, 11:09 AM   #51
Caya
getDare Devil

Well you csn shorten skirts by pulling them up. Till the waist Band sits under your boobs.
Or by aditionaly folding over the waistband of the skirt a couple of times. Maybee even both.

Task for tomorrow.

Flipp a coin

Heads:
Skirt pulled up/folded over till the skirt is above mit thigh and a thick swetter.

Tails. Thight Yoga pants(Look a totorial up on how to pull them up properly) and a blowse. Unbutton two Buttons. For the way to and from clases a jacked is adviced.

Thask to do during the day.
Whenever sitting down keep your legs 10 cm apart.
Every 10 minutes increas the gap by 5 cm. Untill you feel too uncomftabal
Pick somthing up in class by bending at your knees.
Whenever you tslk to somone lean forward.
Stumble snd Fall. Brace your impaxkt and lay ther for s cpuple lf seconds.

Hope you enjoy These
If not pleas Tell me why and we csn see how to make them work
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 02-09-2024, 11:34 AM   #52
Emily2004

Here and idea not sure if it is against your limits. Where your leggings for your bottoms for you top just a jacked as the top with no shirt or bra under the jacket and go to class
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Emily2004 for this post:
Old 02-10-2024, 10:39 AM   #53
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Well you csn shorten skirts by pulling them up. Till the waist Band sits under your boobs.
Or by aditionaly folding over the waistband of the skirt a couple of times. Maybee even both.

Task for tomorrow.

Flipp a coin

Heads:
Skirt pulled up/folded over till the skirt is above mit thigh and a thick swetter.

Tails. Thight Yoga pants(Look a totorial up on how to pull them up properly) and a blowse. Unbutton two Buttons. For the way to and from clases a jacked is adviced.

Hope you enjoy These
will do this on monday might make few alterations though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
Here and idea not sure if it is against your limits. Where your leggings for your bottoms for you top just a jacked as the top with no shirt or bra under the jacket and go to class
sure that i can do. I will do it tomorrow, well no college tomorrow but some seminar can do this there

BDSM test results

Old 02-10-2024, 10:18 PM   #54
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy_liny View Post
So after i took a shower and went to college i saw this post and went to washroom to get into this wedgie. it was very difficult as my panties were not at alot stretchy. but i managed and it was painful given the fact i dont like to do them too. the whole day went by it was easy when i was at home in my room with not much to do i could stay in a position that hurt least. but was very difficult when in college. especially trying to walk normally.
i picked wedgie for like 6 times as far as i remembered. so i started with spanking with a spatula by the end it was very hurtful and my hand was tired too. Unfortunately i stopped for 3 times
please Punish me for not completing the task without stopping
Since you failed and stopped 3 times, you will get three punishments in threes.

1. Since it seems that you need some endurance training, you will whip your perineum (the spot between your pussy and ass hole) with a charging cable 30 times. If it does not land there (ie. hits your has hole or thighs or pussy), it does not count towards the 30. Repeat each day until you can complete the 30 without stopping for breaks (if you miss that is okay, you can proceed until the 30 is completed).

2. For the next class day, you will wear a collar. Whenever you sit, your bare ass must touch the seat. This shouldn't be too hard since you have no lingerie. You will keep your knees two fists apart the entire time. You will need to orgasm 3 times during the day while seated like this - how you do it is your choice. Try not to leave too much of a mess behind

3. You will complete 3 pages of line writing while collared and naked in front of the window. With the paper against the window and you in a squatting position such that your pussy is visible to the outside (if this is not too public for you), you will write "Stacy_liny is a stupid, worthless slut Sir's simple wedgie dare correctly". You will alternate between pen colors for each line. Ensure every line is legible and free of spelling mistakes. This may be completed in multiple parts if the squatting is too tiring. If you are willing, post a picture of the lines that you have written.
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The.Pillager for this post:
Old 02-12-2024, 12:20 AM   #55
stacy_liny

Quote:

Task for tomorrow.

Flipp a coin

Heads:

Hope you enjoy These
So i got a heads and went with the skirt
Sitting with agap knees was really awkward since i m used to sit the other way and especially with no bra and panties it adds to the list.
Well picking up was nice definitely.
So i tried to wear heels so i have an excuse for stumbling 😂 it was crazy once with my best friend we were soo near to about to kiss ... she pulled back p.s. not into girls😂

BDSM test results

Old 02-12-2024, 12:26 AM   #56
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
Since you failed and stopped 3 times, you will get three punishments in threes.

1. Since it seems that you need some endurance training, you will whip your perineum (the spot between your pussy and ass hole) with a charging cable 30 times. If it does not land there (ie. hits your has hole or thighs or pussy), it does not count towards the 30. Repeat each day until you can complete the 30 without stopping for breaks (if you miss that is okay, you can proceed until the 30 is completed).

2. For the next class day, you will wear a collar. Whenever you sit, your bare ass must touch the seat. This shouldn't be too hard since you have no lingerie. You will keep your knees two fists apart the entire time. You will need to orgasm 3 times during the day while seated like this - how you do it is your choice. Try not to leave too much of a mess behind

3. You will complete 3 pages of line writing while collared and naked in front of the window. With the paper against the window and you in a squatting position such that your pussy is visible to the outside (if this is not too public for you), you will write "Stacy_liny is a stupid, worthless slut Sir's simple wedgie dare correctly". You will alternate between pen colors for each line. Ensure every line is legible and free of spelling mistakes. This may be completed in multiple parts if the squatting is too tiring. If you are willing, post a picture of the lines that you have written.
So i started with whips which i practically hate they hurt too bad when for a long time so instead of repeating again and again i finished it once for all which was extremely painful and by the time i was done my arms were tired and it was hurting bad too.

2 wearjng a collar was not difficult. However having silent
Orgasms definitely was. It was very difficult to get to 3rd one. But i tried ans at last moment it did. It was a mess thank it was last seat and could wipe it off with my tissuewithout anyone knowing

3. Will complete this tonight. Though sitting in front of window wont be possible

BDSM test results

Old 02-12-2024, 12:58 AM   #57
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
So i got a heads and went with the skirt
Sitting with agap knees was really awkward since i m used to sit the other way and especially with no bra and panties it adds to the list.
Well picking up was nice definitely.
So i tried to wear heels so i have an excuse for stumbling �� it was crazy once with my best friend we were soo near to about to kiss ... she pulled back p.s. not into girls��

What a good test to si of somone is bi.

I wonder how many guy and girls Gott some good looks at your privat parts.

For tomorrow.
In between every class try to edge once
During Breaks two times.
Your alowed to wear a white thong or string if you have one. A ahort skirt is always wellcome but a light coloured Yoga pant is nice too but has to be pulled up like a pro(watxh toturisl on Youtube. )
Oh and no orgasme the entire day and you have to sit with youe legs spread apart again

Good luxk with your horny day.

Last edited by Caya; 02-12-2024 at 01:04 AM.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:27 AM   #58
stacy_liny

Quote:
What a good test to si of somone is bi.

I wonder how many guy and girls Gott some good looks at your privat parts.

For tomorrow.
In between every class try to edge once
During Breaks two times.
Your alowed to wear a white thong or string if you have one. A ahort skirt is always wellcome but a light coloured Yoga pant is nice too but has to be pulled up like a pro(watxh toturisl on Youtube. )
Oh and no orgasme the entire day and you have to sit with youe legs spread apart again

Good luxk with your horny day.
This started as fun but looks like gonna end with me being frustrated 😂
Btw its a girls college soo no guys unfortunately
But tht is the reason that gives me courage to do these

Yoga pants it is then 👍

BDSM test results

Old 02-12-2024, 02:52 AM   #59
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
This started as fun but looks like gonna end with me being frustrated 😂
Btw its a girls college soo no guys unfortunately
But tht is the reason that gives me courage to do these

Yoga pants it is then 👍
Hope you got s nice csmeltoe and ass
Old 02-15-2024, 03:51 AM   #60
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
New dare: a week without underwear
Take all your bras (including sportbras or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your flat, so they are not easily retrievable (parents house, storage locker, ...). Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)

so, finally today i will be getting my key and all my bras and panties after a week.
let me tell you it wasnt a easy week but i think i just survived few situations were very awkward but the winters kinda saved me from alot of humiliation
thank you

BDSM test results

The following user says Thank You to stacy_liny for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college girl, dare female, horn, punish a naughtygirl, university