Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2023, 12:59 AM   #46
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
BTW I'd be interested to see what you decide.

And when does the camping week start?
It started today.

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Limits: Anal, blood, scat, piss, family, pics and vid’s

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Remote control panties vibe
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Hornygirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 01:03 AM   #47
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
I definitely have a good few ideas, i dont want to spam your thread here but 3 or 4 dares or activities come to mind.
firstly i need some info to help me.
what gear/supplies/toys will you or the group have?
how private is the camp ground?
how kinky is the group as a whole? and are all the girls subs or is it a mix?
and the men subs/tops too? or more vanilla types overall in the group?
I have all the toys in my signature. My friends have more toys along too. I know one of the girls has a strap on along too. The campground is pretty private and it’s an adult week. So far there is only a few groups here. I mean they all have some kink to them. We have fooled around like this before.

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Old 07-18-2023, 01:25 AM   #48
Hornygirl99

Hi everyone

On the way here I was told to be bottomless. (If we were in a city cover myself with something). I was to have my seat all the way back and play myself once every half hour till I’ll edge.

The ride there went pretty well bottomless and a little horny. We stopped to grab something to eat and I was told I had to stay in the truck incase anyone wanted to use my mouth when we were stopped. Only one of the guys made me suck him off. My boyfriend brought my food back and told me they decided since my shake is cold anytime I’m not drinking it it has to sit between my legs. For the first my it was quite cold and I hated it. Then we were about a half hour from the campground and my boyfriend told me to take 4 ice cups out of my water and put them in my pussy. If they all melted by the time we go there I wouldn’t be punished.

We went for a hike when we first got their and I had my vibe panties on. They took turns leading so they could torture me. Every time someone put it on high I dropped to the ground. Mostly they would do it when we were passing someone or a group. I was so embarrassed. They were all laughing. I was so horny by the time we were done I was pretty sure I was going to explode. When we got back I had to get firewood together for dinner so I only had my shoes on. While doing so one of the guys came over a grabbed my pussy and shoved his middle finger in me. He whispered of me he was checking how wet of a little slut I was. He finger fucked me for a few minutes then pulled his fingers out and made me suck them clean. The then told me once I was done his gf was waiting to be eaten out on the camp chairs and he didn’t want to do it so it was my job. I did as I away told. I went and ate her out in my knees. She came on my face.

We did a few hours of truth or dare tonight. More of it was dare. One of my dares was take 3 pictures in semi public and send them to my bf. So I went with my girl friend to the public bathroom sat on the counter naked legs spread with a dildo in my pussy. Next we went to the fishing dock stripped naked faced the lake on my hands
and knees. And lastly went the forest and sat on a big rock right by the walking and golf cart trail and played with myself while she took the picture. When we got back it was my boyfriends turn and he got dared to have the girl to his left suck him off. It was really hot to watch so I slipped my hand in my panties to play with myself next thing I knew I had my guy friend rubbing me. My next turn me and the person across from me had to strip and do 69 till my next turn. It was me and one of my guy friends. I was so close to cumming 2 twice but he stopped every time. He came in my mouth and made me swallow. Next dare I had to go outside sit in the table naked and ride my suction cup dildo for 10 mins. A girl saw me and said I looked sexy as fuck doing it. Shortly after I got back inside it was my guy friends turn and he had to put ice cubes in a girls pussy and eat her out till they melted. They got to pick the girl and since they know I don’t like ice they picked me. They told me I had to do it or my bf gets to pick 3 new sex positions and fuck me in front of them in the positions. I let them do ice right as he was putting ice in I started bitching they held me legs open till he got all of them in. He started to eat me and it was so horny but also so cold. I wanted to reach down to pull them out. Tired to reach down once and they tied my hands above my head. While this was happening my bf had to let a girl eat and suck off his cock whatever she wanted lick up. Next dare was the guy to my right had to eat a snack out of my lap and since I was already naked he ate some pudding off of my pussy. It made me really wet when he did this. Another dare was I had to lay on the bed and keep my mouth open for 10 mins and anyone could use it when it wasn’t their turn. So every single person used my mouth. I sucked 4 cocks and had 2 pussies ride my face. My boyfriend was so turned on he fucked me during the last 5 mins. So I was pit roasted for a bit and wanted to cum so bad. Lastly two guys had a competition and had to eat 2 girls out till they came and the girl and guy that lost are slaves for 12 hours starting tomorrow morning at 9am. I lost so the 12 hours tomorrow should be interesting. We played strip poker right before bed and my guy friend lost so he will be the one naked tomorrow. Check back tomorrow night for another report.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hornygirl99 for this post:
Old 07-18-2023, 05:33 AM   #49
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornygirl99 View Post
I have all the toys in my signature. My friends have more toys along too. I know one of the girls has a strap on along too. The campground is pretty private and it’s an adult week. So far there is only a few groups here. I mean they all have some kink to them. We have fooled around like this before.
Heres one suggestion i have. all three girls need to blindfolded, (preferably arms tied behind their backs) and inside. then each of the guys will take turns, enter the tent, put their dick in each of the girls mouths for 30 seconds each, and leave.

once all the guys have gone, the girls then have to guess in what order the guys came in, and used their mouth. the girl who gets the most right is free and gets to join the guys, the two losers because the slaves for the night, stay bound and are free to use. (winning girl could also make use of that strap on)

Another is to have a competition. which girl can get the most cum in their panties. the girls can only wear panties and have to get the most guys to cum IN their panties while wearing them. the girls can beg, offer favours, offer themselves. and whichever of the girls can get the most guys to cum in their panties wins. the loser has to be gagged with their own and the winners panties.

For the girls to have a chance. the guys can be blindfolded and teased a little to get then hard. each girl gets 2 minutes to try and make each guy cum hands, mouth, toys, pussy whatever. whoever cums owes that girl an orgasm however they want it to be given. whoever DOESNT cum, gets to use the girl who failed to make them cum.

just a few ideas~ im sure i could think of better ones but i hope you enjoy your trip
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 11:36 PM   #50
Hornygirl99

Tuesdays Report
Sorry I wrote this last night them have problems getting service.
They gave me one rule to start off anyone that was going to shower I had to go with and watch and do as they told me while I am with them. So first my bf went to shower and first he made me suck him off and wouldn’t let me touch myself while I was doing it. Then he fucked me hard against the wall in the shower and made me cum once. He told me he wasn’t going to punish me this time for cumming. When we walked back to the camper I was only given a towel to cover up with and had my remote vibe on me. I was so horny and wanted to cum. But he turned it off every time before I could. Then we all went to the pool and hot tub and I had to use the jets in the hot tub till I edged twice. I was so horny and frustrated by this point. Two girls and one guy decided after swimming that they were showering so I had to go with. They were playing with each other and wouldn’t touch me. Then the girls got carried away with each other so the guy came over to me while I was sitting on the bench with his big cock. And made me keep my legs spread while I sucked him off. He would to touch me occasionally. Then the next thing I know one of the girls was on her knees in front of me feasting on my pussy. My guy friend filled my mouth and throat with his cum. Right before I was about to come he made the girl stop so he could finish me off by finger fucking me. So the girl came and stood above me and made me eat her out till she came. Once I came he went and fucked the other girl. While me and my friend I ate out showered. Again I was only given a towel of walk back with. They had to vote whether I was going to punished for cumming in the shower they voted no. Later this afternoon I had to wear my bikini top loose. We went and played volleyball and it stayed tied for a while the I noticed it was loose and my boobs were showing I didn’t do anything. One guy a little older then us came and told me and I had him fix it. I apologized for it and he told me nothing to be sorry for with having that nice of a rack.
Later we went swimming in the lake. It came loose and a 20 year old girl came up and told me and I asked her to fix it. She did and said it has happened to her before. Lastly some of us swam out to a platform they have in the middle of the lake. I untied my top and just let it slide off and just laid up on the platform while the others jumped off and swam. One guy on a boat came up and told me my top was off. I asked him to fix it. He did but asked if he could touch my boobs before he did I looked at my boyfriend and he said sure. He touched them for like 2 minutes then fixed it and said I have nice boobs. After we got out of the lake we all needed a shower or to at least rinse off and since they have big showers we just split the group in half. But since I had to be with them to watch I went in the first shower and watched a while. They stripped me naked and sprayed me with cold water. Then to make up for it they took my over to the bench and sat me down with legs spread. The girl was sucking on one of my tits while one of the guys sucked the other. The other guy was sucking me then fingering. The guy that was sucking my tit stood at one point and made me suck him. I came hard while this was happening. Then they gave me a towel and told me to go to the other shower. So I was pounding on the door and they wouldn’t let me in till I flashed myself. Which I did. When I got in to the other shower. My girlfriend was taking turns sucking the 3 guys off. I watched it happened and got turned on and started to rub myself. My bf saw it and told me no that they would take care of me. So they came over to me my bf sat on the bench and then told me to come sit on him reverse cowgirl and I had to ride him if I wanted to cum. I went to sit above him and he instructed my girlfriend to come over and lick me for a minute. Then she lined up his dick with my hole and I sat down on him slowly he didn’t like the slow part so he slammed into me. Then I started to ride him and she played with my clit. I started to moaning so he made his friends stand on the bench and shove their cocks down my throat to shut me up. I got both of their cum down my throat. I came fast and hard but he didn’t let me stop riding him. I came another time when he did. They all cleaned me up and gave me a towel to walk back to the camper. They voted to punish me for cumming three times. They said they were taking me to the woods and tied me up for one of your dare. So we went to the woods I stripped and they tied me up naked. Each person took their three minutes. They told me if I cum again they get pinch my clit for each time. One of my guy friends went first and finger fucked me. I was so close to cumming and he knew it he laughed and walked away. Next was one of my girlfriends and she fingered me and first then picked up my dildo and made me suck it off while she fingered me. Third person was another guy friend and he fucked me with the dildo and played with my clit. Fourth was boyfriend and he finger fucked me and whispered to me I was being a good little slut for everyone and promised to fuck me hard later. I was so close to cumming. The fifth person was my other girlfriend and finger fucked me while she sucked on my dildo before she fucked me with the dildo and sucked on my clit. I almost came but she wouldn’t let me. Lastly was one of our guy friends. And he fingered fucked me and made me watch him eat out his gf. Right at dusk the guys went fishing on the private dock and I was told to come along which I did. And I required to give them all bjs while on the dock. Which I did and let the all come in my mouth. When I got the last guy my bikini bottoms was pulled to the side and one of the guys was playing with me and eating me out.

Few rules for drive to town people in backseats no pants or underwear the girls had to keep their legs wide open. The guys who weren’t driving got sucked off till hard before we got in the truck For every blue car we saw we had to play with ourselves till the next red or yellow car we saw. For every semi the guys got to put a vibrator on our pussies for a minute. For each redLight the girls get 5 slaps on their pussies and the guys get a 2 minute hand job. We weren’t allowed to cum till parked.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hornygirl99 for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 11:54 PM   #51
Hornygirl99

Today we went to town to go shopping, mini golfing.
First thing this morning we all got ready to go to town to do some shopping, mini golfing. Before we got in the truck all the guys who weren’t in the from seat or driving got sucked till hard. We all got into the backseats with no pants or panties on. Girls had the remote vibes in their pussies. When we first pulled out of the campground we saw a blue car so we had to play with ourselves. It took about 5 mins before we saw a red car and could stop. This happened a few times on the way there. We saw 6 semis on the way there. The guy got to change the speed/pattern 6 times and I was ready to cum many times. We also hit 2 red lights which earned 10 slaps on the pussy and 2 handjobs for them. When we finally got parked we all finally got to cum with a little help. My boyfriend was in the front so he climbed in back and sucked on my clit while he played with my remote vibe. I came in under two minutes because of how worked up I was. Once we finished we put shorts and pants back on. Then we went shopping downtown in some small shops. Everything went smoothly till people decided to start trying stuff on. First 2 girls decided to go try some dresses on and I ate one out while I fingered the other one. Then a while later a guy and girl wanted to try something on so I went with and sucked him off then eat her out. While I was eating her out he got bored and started eating me out till I edged. They then decided to fuck in there and I was told to sit and watch. In the last store we went in my bf decided to try something on and made me try on bikinis so he got a bj. However he stoped me before he came and said if I can be quiet he will fuck me. He took my shorts off and picked me up and fucked me against the wall in the dressing room. I almost moaned but he made me kiss me and muted me instead. After I came he helped me get dressed. After we all went out for lunch and I was sitting in a booth between the wall and one of the guys. So my boyfriend was sitting across from me and he kept texting the guy sitting next to me things he should do to me. So the first thing was rub me from the outside of my shorts. The next was he had to put my hand in my shorts and play with my clit and pussy till I edged. I was so close to cumming when he did it. Lastly he had to grab 3 ice cubes from his water and put them in my pussy. It was so fucking cold I hated it. Once we were done eating we were just kind of talking around the table and I had felt my guy friends hand entered the top off my shorts again but then I was really surprised when I felt a hand enter the bottom of my shorts to play with me. A girl friend from the other end of the table that I didn’t see leave had crawled under the table at the direction of my bf to play with me while her bf did the same. Once I edge again we left and went mini golfing. On our way to mini golfing we had made a bet. We could pick who we wanted to team up with but whoever’s team lost had to do whatever the rest of the group told them for the rest of the night. I had picked one of my guy friends because he played golf very well in high school and college. But what I didn’t know is that my bf had paid him to loose cause he had some ideas up his sleeve. So needless to say we lost. So on our way back I had lost my shorts and they got to edge me 7 times cause we went into 7 stores. I also got some too small bikinis.

When we got back I didn’t get my shorts back and had to walk into the camper that way. We put on swimsuits then came back outside. The guys told us to go into the tent and kneel. They blindfolded us and tied our hands behind our backs. We had one guys come in at a times and made us suck them off one at a time at the end we had to guess the order. They each came in and let us suck them. Then it came to guess. I guessed them all right. I guess my mouth being for free use this week has paid off. My two friends were told after dinner they would be tied up for 3 hours for free use. One hour for each guy that they guessed wrong. So that time came around and we all messed with them. My one friend they made force orgasm so many times. The other they took turns fucking and making her suck them. They had me put a strap on on and fuck them both.

We were sitting around the campfire and the last thing I had to do was as everyone was sitting around the fire I had to give everyone a lap dance and grind on them for the length of 2 songs. I could kiss them if I wished. After the first minute they could touch me how they wanted. If they had a special request they had to ask my bf. So the first guy didn’t have any request. So I did as I was told. Next was another guy he requested that I pull the top of my dress down so he can suck on my tits. My bf said okay. And I gave him his lap dance and once he started sucking on my tits I was starting to get horny. Then came one of the girls and she requested to put a strap on so I could grind against it she also wanted my dress pulled down to play with my tits. My bf okayed this. After the first song she grabbed the strap on a put the head right by my pussy and eased it in.
The third guy requested my dress lifted up so he could play with my pussy and clit during his lap dance and grinding. After the minute he was playing with me then started fingering me i started to moan so he kissed me to shut me up. The 2nd girl didn’t have any requests just to really grind on her. The 4th guy requested that his dick to be out do he could feel me grinding with my bare pussy. My bf said it was fine. I was so horny after this I wanted cum but they voted no. Last was my boyfriend and he made me strip a grab a blanket and his dick was out and he teased that he was going to put it in me. Then during the last song when I was faced away from him he slipped it in and made me ride him. One of the guys and one of the girls came and sucked my tits and another guy played with my clit. I asked to cum and they said it was fine. We played Rock Paper Scissors for the strip game today and my guy friend lost. I will report back tomorrow.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hornygirl99 for this post:
Old 07-20-2023, 07:05 AM   #52
GivingWantingDares
getDare Addict

I'm absolutely loving the reports and the fun you're having. Keep it up!

I have no toys

Signature Master Reader

Please give me dares ft: porn-control, mindfuck, (not too) long dares, blackmail roleplay

Likes, Dislikes, Curious, Limits

Give me PM Dares

I rate/inspect girls

My bdsm test results

KinkList
GivingWantingDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 01:25 PM   #53
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornygirl99 View Post
Today we went to town to go shopping, mini golfing.
First thing this morning we all got ready to go to town to do some shopping, mini golfing. Before we got in the truck all the guys who weren’t in the from seat or driving got sucked till hard. We all got into the backseats with no pants or panties on. Girls had the remote vibes in their pussies. When we first pulled out of the campground we saw a blue car so we had to play with ourselves. It took about 5 mins before we saw a red car and could stop. This happened a few times on the way there. We saw 6 semis on the way there. The guy got to change the speed/pattern 6 times and I was ready to cum many times. We also hit 2 red lights which earned 10 slaps on the pussy and 2 handjobs for them. When we finally got parked we all finally got to cum with a little help. My boyfriend was in the front so he climbed in back and sucked on my clit while he played with my remote vibe. I came in under two minutes because of how worked up I was. Once we finished we put shorts and pants back on. Then we went shopping downtown in some small shops. Everything went smoothly till people decided to start trying stuff on. First 2 girls decided to go try some dresses on and I ate one out while I fingered the other one. Then a while later a guy and girl wanted to try something on so I went with and sucked him off then eat her out. While I was eating her out he got bored and started eating me out till I edged. They then decided to fuck in there and I was told to sit and watch. In the last store we went in my bf decided to try something on and made me try on bikinis so he got a bj. However he stoped me before he came and said if I can be quiet he will fuck me. He took my shorts off and picked me up and fucked me against the wall in the dressing room. I almost moaned but he made me kiss me and muted me instead. After I came he helped me get dressed. After we all went out for lunch and I was sitting in a booth between the wall and one of the guys. So my boyfriend was sitting across from me and he kept texting the guy sitting next to me things he should do to me. So the first thing was rub me from the outside of my shorts. The next was he had to put my hand in my shorts and play with my clit and pussy till I edged. I was so close to cumming when he did it. Lastly he had to grab 3 ice cubes from his water and put them in my pussy. It was so fucking cold I hated it. Once we were done eating we were just kind of talking around the table and I had felt my guy friends hand entered the top off my shorts again but then I was really surprised when I felt a hand enter the bottom of my shorts to play with me. A girl friend from the other end of the table that I didn’t see leave had crawled under the table at the direction of my bf to play with me while her bf did the same. Once I edge again we left and went mini golfing. On our way to mini golfing we had made a bet. We could pick who we wanted to team up with but whoever’s team lost had to do whatever the rest of the group told them for the rest of the night. I had picked one of my guy friends because he played golf very well in high school and college. But what I didn’t know is that my bf had paid him to loose cause he had some ideas up his sleeve. So needless to say we lost. So on our way back I had lost my shorts and they got to edge me 7 times cause we went into 7 stores. I also got some too small bikinis.

When we got back I didn’t get my shorts back and had to walk into the camper that way. We put on swimsuits then came back outside. The guys told us to go into the tent and kneel. They blindfolded us and tied our hands behind our backs. We had one guys come in at a times and made us suck them off one at a time at the end we had to guess the order. They each came in and let us suck them. Then it came to guess. I guessed them all right. I guess my mouth being for free use this week has paid off. My two friends were told after dinner they would be tied up for 3 hours for free use. One hour for each guy that they guessed wrong. So that time came around and we all messed with them. My one friend they made force orgasm so many times. The other they took turns fucking and making her suck them. They had me put a strap on on and fuck them both.

We were sitting around the campfire and the last thing I had to do was as everyone was sitting around the fire I had to give everyone a lap dance and grind on them for the length of 2 songs. I could kiss them if I wished. After the first minute they could touch me how they wanted. If they had a special request they had to ask my bf. So the first guy didn’t have any request. So I did as I was told. Next was another guy he requested that I pull the top of my dress down so he can suck on my tits. My bf said okay. And I gave him his lap dance and once he started sucking on my tits I was starting to get horny. Then came one of the girls and she requested to put a strap on so I could grind against it she also wanted my dress pulled down to play with my tits. My bf okayed this. After the first song she grabbed the strap on a put the head right by my pussy and eased it in.
The third guy requested my dress lifted up so he could play with my pussy and clit during his lap dance and grinding. After the minute he was playing with me then started fingering me i started to moan so he kissed me to shut me up. The 2nd girl didn’t have any requests just to really grind on her. The 4th guy requested that his dick to be out do he could feel me grinding with my bare pussy. My bf said it was fine. I was so horny after this I wanted cum but they voted no. Last was my boyfriend and he made me strip a grab a blanket and his dick was out and he teased that he was going to put it in me. Then during the last song when I was faced away from him he slipped it in and made me ride him. One of the guys and one of the girls came and sucked my tits and another guy played with my clit. I asked to cum and they said it was fine. We played Rock Paper Scissors for the strip game today and my guy friend lost. I will report back tomorrow.
really happy to hear one of my ideas was taken and glad you had fun with it. im not sure how many more days you have but i have another set.

if your driving, put one girl or guy in the middle. Blindfold them, and bind them or make them keep themseles spread but arms secure and out of the way. for the rest of the trip anyone can touch them, and do what they want, and that person gets to guess whos touching them and with what. if they can get 10 guess right, theyre allowed to cum at the end, if they get it wrong they need to edge 5 times before they can cum again.

Another fun guessing game similar to the first. has similar rules all the girls bound, blindfoled. but they dont get to taste or feel the cocks, the guys must either, cum in a condom, and pour it into the girls mouths or jerk off over their faces, each guy cums in one of the girls mouths/over their face. the girls are on a team here, so if they wanted to snowball and share the cum to help them guess they can. the girls then get 5 minutes to decide who came in which girls mouth. for every one the girls get right, that guy owes each of them an orgasm however they want, for each the girls get wrong, that guy gets 30 minutes with all three girls whatever he wants. (id also encourage multiple guys to enter at once, or even swap condoms to help confuse the girls~)

third is more bondage themed, ill give this one special to YOU, since only your boyfriend can fuck you. its a competition, you will tie up everyone willing/able to be tied up and fucked. so that could mean you tie everyone else up even if its only 2 or 3 at a time or maybe only 3 of you are subby enough for it. but the Bound players will do their best to get out of YOUR bondage.
whoever takes the longest to get out, or takes TOO long (your group can decide how long is too long) to escape, loses, and everyone else in the group gets a chance to use/fuck them while tied up. who knows maybe only one of the girls will lose and end up gang banged at once~ or maybe itll be a much longer night!
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:05 PM   #54
Lodi

I just found this thread and it's been such a treat to read about all the fun you're having. Thank you so much for all the super yummy and detailed reports!

LIKES: edging, denial, light bondage, spanking, hypno, mantras, bimbofication, degradation, anal, pain, hidden public

LIMITS: public, friends and family, workplace, toilets, wedgies, extreme pain or discomfort, extreme humiliation and degradation, pee and scat, videos and pictures, blowjobs

I am not looking for a Dom or sub, nor am I looking for something one on one on Getdare. Any such messages will be ignored.
Lodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 11:32 PM   #55
Hornygirl99

Default Thursday Report

Sorry had some signal issues while camping. I still wrote them when I was there. Just getting a chance to post them now.

Today I had a headache when I woke up so if I orgasmed they didn’t punish me cause it sometimes helps with my head. I had to wear my vibrating panties all day. We did a little scanvenger hunt.

Scavenger hunt below allowed to skip only one task.
1. Get someone to buy one person in your team a drink.
2. Get someone to guess your color of underwear.
3. Give someone a fully clothed lap dance.
4. One guy has to get a condom from a girl. Or One girl has to get a condom from a guy.
5. Get a girls panties.
6. One person must play with themselves outside somewhere till they edge.
7. One person must skinny dip for 3 mins in the lake.
8. The 2 people in your group have to act out a 3 minute porn video and record it.
9. Your group has to find 5 mini penis/pussy that are hidden around the campground by other groups.
10. Your last task is back at the campsites better make it fast you don’t want to come in last. (These were written by the other teams. )
11. Your last task is to do the following 2 dares. First Make your girlfriend cum by only using your hands. Second open up all the doors and windows in the camper and ride your boyfriend right there.

My boyfriend and I teamed up for this. We went a little out of order. First we did task 5 and I got the panties of the girl who saw me the other night during truth and dare. She said since I gave her a nice show I get her panties. Since it couldn’t be the same person for multiple dares I got her boyfriend to help me with task 1 to buy me a drink at the bar. We found one mini penis in the bar. Since my bf was friendly with one of the guys in campsite near us he asked for help with task 4. He told him he wants to fuck me but needs a condom. There was a guy we used to friends with here that let me complete task 3 on him. So I performed a two song lap dance on him. My bf had the remote to my vibe at this point and he turned it in all the way and the guy could feel it too and I felt him hard under me. Since I was wearing my bf was in swim trunks already he did task 7. He jumped in the lake and took off his suit and skinny dipped. He almost almost got caught doing it. And I think one girl noticed but didn’t say anything. While he was doing that I found another mini penis. We went out on the fishing dock and he turned on my vibe panties till I edged. It didn’t take long as I was already close to edging. So that took care of task 6. When we were leaving we found a mini pussy on the path. Then we moved on to task 8. We watched a three minute porn video of a couple having sex on a golf cart. So we took out the golf cart to secluded area and we start off with me sucking him. And his hands playing with my pussy. Then we moved the backseat and rode him in reverse cowgirl he told me to keep my legs spread to show the camera my pretty pussy. We both came. Found a mini pussy on the golf cart and one on the trail. Because neither of us were really wearIng underwear we skipped task 2. We got back to the camper for our last tasks which was. To sit on the picnic table bench and mastrubate each other. One can come one can not. So I let him cum and I just edged. We were the first done. The others finished with in an hour.

This afternoon we went swimming in the pool. There are cabanas by the pool and my bf took me to one and sat me down on a chair and asked me if I could be a good girl. I said yes so he pulled my my bikini bottoms down and licked me a few times then started to finger fuck me. I begged to cum but he wouldn’t let me at first. Instead he picked me up and threw me in the pool. Then made me cum.

This evening we played a variety of yard games. For each person or team that lost the group decided something they had to do. So the first game my girl friend lost and the group decided she was to be tied down for 20 mins in a camper and let them have some fun. The second game my girlfriend lost and the group decided she had to do was told. She had to do miscellaneous things like flash 3 people, get 5 people to touch her boobs, go to the pool and strip naked edge twice them get out and get dressed etc. The third game a guy friend lost and the group decided that’s had to take body shots off all the girls body’s. The fourth game my bf lost and the group decided for 2 hours tonight when we got in our camper I could do what I wanted with him. We played another game of strip poker tonight a different guy friend lost tonight. When we got back to the camper we fooled around a bit. First I tied him up to a chair and teased him a little but by sucking him off then teasing him with my pussy but not letting him penetrate me. Then I rode him for a little bit but didn’t let him cum. Then I untied him and had him lay on the bed and I rode his face till I came again. He nipped my a little but cause I didn’t let him cum before. Although that earned him another hour of only me cumming. Then I made him watch me fuck myself with my dildo till I came another few times. When his time was up I told him he could fuck me however he wanted to till he came. He choose to fuck me over the edge of the kitchen counter till he filled me with cum. Check back tomorrow for another report.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff

Last edited by Hornygirl99; 07-23-2023 at 11:38 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hornygirl99 for this post:
Old 07-23-2023, 11:39 PM   #56
Hornygirl99

Default Friday

This morning I woke up to something touch my pussy and some on my face. One of ny girlfriends says she’s horny and she was up first so she can ride my face. While I’m eating her out I feel someone holding me legs open while they lick me a few times then stick something inside me. When the girl comes on my fave she moves away and I see my other girlfriend fucking me with a strap on while her bf plays with my clit. I look over and see you bf jerking himself while watching. The girl I ate out goes over and starts sucking him. They all cum while this is happening and I beg to cum and they vote to allow me to but I have to call the guys daddy for the rest of the weekend. A little while after some of us ran to town for a couple things.

When we got back we all had to write things we wanted others to do on notecards. We put them all in a jar and take turns pulling them out. First one I chose was take a guy with me and to go public bathroom strip naked and play with myself to edge let him watch. So I took my guy friend cause my bf was busy skinny dipping and we went to the public bathroom. Stripped gave him my clothes and fingered myself till I edged. The next one I chose read Have someone tie up your legs, spread apart. Female: Then have someone hold a vibrator on your clit for an entire round. Male: Then have someone jack you off for a whole round. So 2 guys tied my legs apart as told. I gave my vibrator to my guy friend. Before they started though each one gave me a lick. Then he put the vibe on my clit. He started slow at first. Then worked up and changed patterns. I begged to cum they said no. I was three people away from my turn again I begged to cum they said no. I was frustrated and wanted to cum so bad. I edged 3 times before it was my turn. Next one I picked said female wear a short skirt or dress no underwear. You have to ride the golf cart around the trail with a bare cock in you. I went to change and when I came out my girlfriend was sucking my bfs cock to make sure to was nice and hard for me. He was sitting in the golf cart I came over and he helped himself into me. Once I was seated my girlfriend drove us onto the trail. Each bump we hit made me more wet. By the time we were half through I almost came but my bf said no. When we were almost off the trail he came inside me. He reached under the skirt and pinched my clit and said I’m not allowed to cum. I almost screamed from the sensation. When we got back the campsite and I stood up I could feel is cum running down my legs. I went to put my bikini back on and did not clean my mess. Next my girl friend had to take me outside sit me on a chair and give me a naked lap dance. While this was happening one of the guys was watching and he told me to open wide cause his dick was hard and he needed help. So I sucked him off and let him cum down my throat. My next card I pulled said my bikini had to have a hole cut out of it so everyone had easy access to my pussy at any time. So the one girl pulled off my bikini bottoms and her and my bf and a guy friend were arguing on how to cut the hole and how big it should be. They made a decent size hole and I put them back on. After this round we took a break for lunch. While some were cooking I went a got firewood from the trucks. So I took off my bikini and just did it shoes as requested. A guy that was walking past told me I have a nice ass. I put my bikini back on once I was done. We ate then decided we wanted to go swimming. So we went to the lake first and we were all playing on the water inflatables they have out there. I was treading water watching my bf jump off the platform when I felt a hand between my legs and my guy friend whispered in my ear we voted good little sluts cum in the lake. So he continued to rub me and I was so close to coming then he stopped and said they were kidding. I was horny and frustrated after that so I went on sat on the beach dry off. After a while my boyfriend came and climbed up my body and started to make out with me and in between kisses promised to make me cum multiple times tonight. Then when everyone was out they decided to flip a coin. It landed heads up which meant friends shower for me. So we went back to the camper to grab clothes and when I came out they were all standing behind the camper and told me to strip. So I did and they washed me down with the outdoor shower which is always fucking cold. They held the shower head to my pussy for a few minutes it was cold but made me edge. Then my bf gave me a towel and told me to hop on the golf cart to ride down the actual showers. 2 guys and 1 girl went off to shower together cause one of her dares she pulled out the jar she had to have a threesome in the shower. And the other 3 guys and us to girls went into the other shower. When we got in there my girlfriend sat down and was playing with herself. Her bf went over and made her deep throat him while the other guy licked her a few times then fucked her. My bf started jerking off then made me get down on my knees to suck him. After my girlfriend came she pulled me off my bfs cock and made out with me for a few minutes I could taste her bfs cum in her mouth. Then one of the guys pulled my hair and made me go sit on the bench. Where I found my suction cup dildo stuck to the wall. They told me to be a good girl and fuck it while sky friend sucks my boyfriend and fucks our friend. I did as told. My girlfriends bf got bored and came by me and made me suck him. I edged once. My bf came over after a while and said I deserve to be fucked for being such a good girl. He told me to sit on the bench it’s my legs spread. He then whispered something to each person. My girlfriend disappeared behind a wall. First my girlfriends boyfriend came over to me and played with me for a minute then just teased my clit with the head of his cock. Then walked away. Then the next guy came up and teased me a little bit. Then my bf covered my eyes. I felt a cock head go between my out pussy lips then it went away for a minute and I felt it again but this time it entered my pussy I tensed for a minute. Cause I thought there is no way he would allow this. While it was fucking me and my bf pulled his hand away and I saw my girlfriend with a strap on fucking me. While she gave her bf a hand job. I edged again while she did this. Then she pulled out and let my boyfriend take over fucking me they all watched us. And I wanted to scream but my friend shoved her panties in my mouth. She took them out when she realized I wanted to say something. I begged to cum and they let me. After we all went in the shower and they all took turns washing my body. I was given a tshirt dress to wear back to the site. Tonight sitting around the fire we just were chilling and played a few rounds with sexy dice that a friend found online. We started out with simple dice first the switch them to make them harder and dirtier. My first roll was lick/suck cock for 1 minute. I sucked my bf. His was to make out so I climbed in his lap and we made out for a while. Mine next one rub pussy. So my friend came over and sat on my lap while I rubbed her pussy. I made her cum and she made me lick my fingers then French kiss her. Then my bf rolled slap a pussy 5 times. So I opened my legs and felt him do it. It kinda hurt but also made me wet. My turn was lick the tip of a dick. But they changed so I had to lick everyone’s dick. I did and it was hot. We headed into one of the campers after this round cause we were picking a little bit more dirtier dice set. But when walking to camper the guys tell me to lay down on the table with my head hanging off and they all get to throat fuck me for 30 secs. My bf went first fucked my mouth and throat made me gag. Then the rest of my guy friends followed suit all making me gag. I didn’t see who but someone slipped their fingers in me to show appreciation. When I was done with the final guy he helped me up cause I was light headed and helped me in the camper. I walked in to my bf titty fucking my friend and it was kinda hot to watch happen. We played one more round. My roll was rub your pussy over a guys face. I was told to sit on my guy friends face. While rubbing on his face he decided to start eating me. And held my hips down she I started to get up. Then bf rolled fuck partner hard. So he pulled me off the guys face and bent me over the island. And fucked me hard while pulling my hair. One of the girls came and sat right in front of me and played with her pussy. I begged to cum. They said no that i could later. He came in me and felt him dripping down my legs. We then played our nightly strip game and my guy friend lost. Before we all let the camper we all had to roll this online dice game once and we had to at least do that position when we fucked our partners. Since there were 2 guys that didn’t have girlfriends they my friends also picked a threesome position so they could participate too. That’s is all for tonight. Check back tomorrow for another report.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Old 07-23-2023, 11:39 PM   #57
Hornygirl99

Default Saturday

We went to the lake this morning the guys went swimming us girls just sat on the beach for a while. I had my bikini loose and kind of fell to the side. Some guys came up and told me I asked them to fix it which they did. Then we went in the lake and I loosened it again however the whole thing loosened and came off we could not find it anywhere and I made them all prove it. My girlfriend offered me hers cause she felt horrible but my bf said no he will use his hands to cover me till we got a towel. When we got back we showered and all the girls were given white shirts to put on which we did. And after we got changed and came out of the camper we were attacked with water balloons. In the matter of 5 minutes we were soaked. We were then told we had to go find 10 guys to vote who has the better rack. Who ever got the least votes was the slave for 2 hours. I got the most votes with 5 out the 10. Before lunch we played about a hour or two the the sexy online dice website. My first roll was suck two cocks. They made it so we had to be outside and I had to be naked. Two of my guy friends volunteered. We went out I stripped got down on my knees and sucked them. While this was happening a guy walked past and said I look hot doing that and that it looked like a fun time. They both came in my mouth. They told me earned a little fun so they stood me up and one sucked my tits and the other fingered me from behind. However when I was about to cum they stopped and told me I would only be edging. I walked in on my bf laying in front of my girlfriend tied up. He apparently got Tie her legs wide spread, lick her pussy 50 times in a row, insert tongue into pussy 50 times, suck the clit 50 times. My next turn was spread your legs as wide as you can and use a vibrator on yourself in front of the group. So that’s what I did the guys next to me held my legs open for my and I played with myself with a vibrator. I got to the point of wanting to cum but they told me no but I could edge 3 times. My bf went next and he got make your partner wet the maker sit on your hard cock till next round no moving. He didn’t have to make me wet cause I was still wet from playing with myself. But he still took it upon himself to lick my pussy a few times. Then I got up and sat down in his hard cock. It was hard not to move it made me hornier by the minute. He knew I was getting hornier so her reached around and was teasing my clit. I begged to cum they told me no but I could edge twice. Well on my second edge I ended up cumming. They told me they would be coming up the a punishment for that. I had to sit outside naked till the decided. I came back inside they told me I would be doing forced orgasm but I was not told how many my bf was the one that knew that and he would take care of it. He took me to the bedroom and laid out some towels and tied me to the bed. He then played with my pussy a little bit. He then brought out my favorite vibrator and lined it up with my pussy and some how tied it there. He then turned it on and a became wetter. My first couple orgasms felt amazing. Then I started to get frustrated with the next couple and by the last few it was almost painful. Today was the last day. We leave tomorrow.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Old 07-23-2023, 11:40 PM   #58
Hornygirl99

Thank you for all the ideas. At the end of September some of us go camping again for adult Halloween weekend. I may ask for more dares then. Thanks again for all your help we had a great time.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Old 07-24-2023, 09:51 AM   #59
GivingWantingDares
getDare Addict

Thank you for your detailed reports and for sharing the experience with us. I can't wait for Halloween

I have no toys

Signature Master Reader

Please give me dares ft: porn-control, mindfuck, (not too) long dares, blackmail roleplay

Likes, Dislikes, Curious, Limits

Give me PM Dares

I rate/inspect girls

My bdsm test results

KinkList
GivingWantingDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:13 PM   #60
gnopple

very good report.
but plese next time, make paragraphs ...
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk