Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2023, 12:14 AM   #46
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
good, In a similar vein, of making you struggle to earn something...
Looks like a funny One, we will do when back at home.
I have to stay naked while looking for keys?
Also, if i don't succeed i have to take spanks and so but of i succede i will still be tied at her Mercy? A bit unfair.

Dislike (punishments): more pain, risky nude, long term, tortures, rules.
Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

I have no toys, just normal housestuff
is me sabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 05:15 AM   #47
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by is me sabi View Post
Looks like a funny One, we will do when back at home.
I have to stay naked while looking for keys?
Also, if i don't succeed i have to take spanks and so but of i succede i will still be tied at her Mercy? A bit unfair.
well i wouldnt want to take having you tied up from her once she gets home! just hope she doesnt enjoy it toooo much for your own sake.
but yes, youd be naked and bound while looking for the keys
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:30 PM   #48
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
well i wouldnt want to take having you tied up from her once she gets home! just hope she doesnt enjoy it toooo much for your own sake.
but yes, youd be naked and bound while looking for the keys
Probably i will be tied for long time.

Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

Old 04-10-2023, 11:03 AM   #49
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Happy to use my first post* here on GD to applaud your courage and your wonderfully detailed and entertaining reports. (That part where you had to pick up the key with your toes reminded me of this! You rock, girl!!!)

Since I'm here, I'm gonna share an idea for punishment, which should involve your gf:

The Clothespin Zipper

If you don't know what a zipper is, here is a useful tutorial. You just need clothespins and some string. Create 2 zippers, 13 clothespins each (for a total of 26, just like the days of your unjustified break...). Undress completely. Now, arrange the clothespins in a curved line, from each armpit down all around your boobs, with the last 2 on your nipples. Make sure the extra string stays at armpit's end, so that when the string is pulled the nipple's clothespin is the last to be pulled off.

Now your girlfriend can take you outside and handcuff your hands behind your back, around a tree. You will loudly apologize for being a lazy girl and beg her to teach you a lesson: when she will deem you have begged and humiliated yourself enough, she will pull the first zipper (I'd suggest a rapid, uniform movement, to minimize your pain, but in the end it's up to her). Now, it's time to thank her, for spending her precious time to educate such a naughty lazy-ass. Then repeat all of above for the other side.

Anyway, if she isn't satisfied with your behavior and attitude, she may well decide to repeat the punishment, and/or to pour a bucket of cold water on your head and leave you there, freezing, until she thinks you have properly learned the lesson.

Have fun!
During this short break in a rather isolated cottage we did this.
As ordered one morning I stripped naked, and my girlfriend handcuffed me on my front then she took me to the cellar where there were hooks to hang the preserved foods, obviously now empty, and with a piece of rope, she tied my wrists to the ceiling, so I couldn't escape her evil clothespins.
Obviously the place was freezing and she enjoyed poking me before applying the instruments of torture, Clips on cold skin hurt ultra badly, and actually the clip under the armpit hurts much more than the one on the nipple.
It took her forever to put them all on, with studied slowness, asking me at each clip if it hurt and then laughing about it.
Meanwhile, however, the cold was also playing its part in torturing me.
When it was time to untie the handcuffs to take me outside instead she started to leave saying she was busy and left me like this, in the cold with the clothespins for a while, she says 10 minutes, but it seemed like a lot to me.
Upon returning of course she had her phone and took pictures of me.

After that he dragged me out after handcuffing me behind my back again, due to the position of the arms handcuffed like that the clips under my armpits hurt a lot.
I thought she was going to the trees nearby, but instead she took a fairly stony path, to the delight of my bare feet, and I began to fear she was going to a fairly busy area.

When we arrived at the place she had thought of, she pointed out to me that a few hundred meters away there was a group of people having a picnic.
"Now I'm going to take these clothespins off at once, I advise you not to shout or you will alert the neighbours." she dais.

Evil creature.

I was tied to the tree with the arms circling behind the sole, but pulled straight up.

She started playing with the first tie, tugging a little only for me to feel pain on the first peg.
I was trying to concentrate on not making a sound, then suddenly she turned to one side, as if she was listening to something, I turned that way and bang!
The little bitch pulled all the clips out at once, except the last one on the nipple which was painfully stuck.
I almost swallowed my tongue to keep from screaming.
I certainly wouldn't want to be found completely naked and tied to a tree by strangers.
She slowly jerked the last clip out and before I knew it she ripped the rest of the clips out with one swipe.
I don't know how I managed not to scream.

However since I was already tied up and naked, after having ripped off my clothespins, she decided to take advantage and do to me what two lesbian girls usually do to each other.
And even there I had trouble not being heard.
However at the end of it all she kept me handcuffed behind until we got home.

The following user says Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 04-11-2023, 03:30 AM   #50
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
As ordered one morning I stripped naked, and my girlfriend handcuffed me on my front then she took me to the cellar where there were hooks to hang the preserved foods, obviously now empty, and with a piece of rope, she tied my wrists to the ceiling, so I couldn't escape her evil clothespins.
That must have been quite a view: a young, handcuffed and naked girl, hanging there like a piece of meat...

Anyway, very well done, it seems like you had some 'funny' time. Or, at least, so had your gf! And your reports are lovely!

Now, a different challenge for you, if you dare to take it. It would be great to know something more about your likes, but writing in itself can be boring, so why don't we spice it up a little bit?

So, say hi to the great...

...secretely nude, cold and a bit painful writing task!

Dress with only a coat and a pair of flip-flops or sandals (This might actually require some fine tuning, since I don't know the temperatures you will be facing there, or the time you will spend on transposrts, etc. The idea is that you can walk among other people without them noticing anything wrong, but, at the same time, with the thrill of being naked under a layer of clothes. Ideally, the latter should be not warm enough to fully protect you from the cold outside).

Head towards the town centre, a mall, or anywhere else you will likely find some people around: bring with you a bunch of clothespins, and your phone. Get into a public toilet, or a fitting room, strip fully naked and put the clothespins on your body, according to the instructions you previously received from your gf: she knows you best, and she's an 'evil creature', so I trust her to come up with the right amount of pain for you... Now, take a selfie of yourself (this is intended only for your use, and maybe your gf's too, if you feel like sendind her the pic).

Put on your coat again, leaving the pegs underneath, and head out: a bench in a park would be great, or anywhere else with some people around. Take out your phone and start writing a little essay, divided in 3 chapters, one for each of your stated likes: little pain, hidden nude, cold. For each one, tell us what you love about it, how you learned the first time that this is a like of yours, what you have experimented so far (except for what we already know from this thread) and something you are willing to try, but somehow scares you a bit. Plus, let us know if, and how, is you gf interested/involved in each one...

You can take the pegs off only once the essay is completed. Now, you can order a hot cappuccino and go back home! ;-)

Don't forget to post a report, and of course it must include your essay.

Enjoy!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:14 AM   #51
is me sabi

This dare Is sadly undoable.
At First here the spring was violently up, today i went shopping at geocery in cargo shorts and tank top (and barefoot as the punishmet ongoing Say, and still people keep looking me)
Also i live in a really small Village, no mall here and almost no public transport (only a bus leading to the train station and some traina going to very big city).

Old 04-11-2023, 12:47 PM   #52
Director Wolf

Quote:
At First here the spring was violently up, today i went shopping at geocery in cargo shorts and tank top (and barefoot as the punishmet ongoing Say, and still people keep looking me)
Also i live in a really small Village, no mall here and almost no public transport (only a bus leading to the train station and some traina going to very big city).
For this you deserve more punishment.
You even tryed hot wax?

You have to get tied and ask you gf to drop hot wax on you from a candle.
1 point each drop on belly
2 point each drop on tits
5 points each drop on nipples
5 poin each drop on groin

earn 100 points and you are free
earn 200 points and you can use shoes for a day

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Director Wolf for this post:
Old 04-11-2023, 04:08 PM   #53
is me sabi

It sounds painful, but ok.

Old 04-17-2023, 04:00 PM   #54
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Oh, Sabi, please, don't be sad!!! If you really wanna try, we can make some adjustment...

Let's break the dare in three, starting with "hidden nude".

Wear only a sundress: no underwear, no footwear. Take a walk to the village, and once there take your time strolling around, and doing at least 2 errands, if possible in 2 different places (e.g. buy some food at the grocery and collect a delivery at the post office). Once done, find a place to sit (outside or inside, as you prefer, but you must be in public), take off your phone and write your essay. It must include:
- what you love about being secretely nude in public
- how you learned the first time that this is a like of yours
- what you have experimented so far (except for what we already know from this thread)
- something you may be willing to try in the future, but somehow scares you a bit
- if, and how, your gf is interested/involved in this

Once finished you can go back home. Post a report, including the essay.

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk