Old 11-16-2022, 07:10 AM   #51
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

no deodorant and edge!
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 04:18 PM   #52
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

I'd a few new rules upon waking this morning. Firstly I had to edge using my toothbrush twice upon waking. I dreaded putting my toothbrush near the dirty panties.

I brushed my teeth afterwards using my pee to rinse the brush out.

However, today was a good day. My no shower count was up and after 9 days without showering in proper clean water (one wash was allowed with used toilet water and a toilet brush) I got to finally shower. I relished the shower and it felt absolutely amazing.

However peeling back on my now filthy panties stopped me feeling clean for long. Id been tasked to pee through them last night and they are still damp and wet and stinking. I'm now 10 days in the panties.

I can see I have been tasked with an additional 6 days in these panties in the counter.

However I am worried about infections and so am requesting if I can CHANGE or RINSE these now so I can continue the thread. However I appreciate there may need to be a forfeit or punishment for the privilege which I am happy to negotiate....

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 05:49 PM   #53
zoolou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
I'd a few new rules upon waking this morning. Firstly I had to edge using my toothbrush twice upon waking. I dreaded putting my toothbrush near the dirty panties.

I brushed my teeth afterwards using my pee to rinse the brush out.

However, today was a good day. My no shower count was up and after 9 days without showering in proper clean water (one wash was allowed with used toilet water and a toilet brush) I got to finally shower. I relished the shower and it felt absolutely amazing.

However peeling back on my now filthy panties stopped me feeling clean for long. Id been tasked to pee through them last night and they are still damp and wet and stinking. I'm now 10 days in the panties.

I can see I have been tasked with an additional 6 days in these panties in the counter.

However I am worried about infections and so am requesting if I can CHANGE or RINSE these now so I can continue the thread. However I appreciate there may need to be a forfeit or punishment for the privilege which I am happy to negotiate....
Since you fear infection, I would say you may change them. However, those panties you currently are wearing will now stay at your toilet and for the next 6 days every time you use the toilet you must wear those panties on your head. Furthermore, your panty change counter starts at a minimum of 3 days.

Also, add 1 day of no shower.
Old 11-16-2022, 05:53 PM   #54
Aeiouy

Default panties...

I agree you should change them. BUT use them as a gag while you do your daily edges with the toothbrush...

Add another day without showering
Aeiouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 03:28 PM   #55
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Apologies I have been away from Internet however I have still been diligently performing my tasks.

Current rules:

I changed my panties two days ago. However they have not been washed and instead have been incorporated into my daily routines.
I wake up every morning and the first thing I do is two edges with my toothbrush. In this type I use my filthy panties as a gag.
I also put the dirty panties over my head and face every time I need to use the toilet.
These panties taste and smell utterly disgusting.
In addition I use my toilet water to both brush my teeth and wash my hands . I consistently smell and taste of dried pee.

I changed into my new panties two days ago. As instructed the counter started at 3 and 3 more days have been added so I've 4 more days based on current count.

I haven't showered in 2 days however am allowed shower tomorrow based on current count.

I'm pretty stinky after doing a batch of jumping jacks and I haven't been able to change my top or wear deodrant the last two days as well as some walks and edged thrown in there to keep me sweating. I also did a nice sloppy suckjob with my dildo as instructed and a few drinks from my toilet to keep me hydrated.

Thank you all for keeping me as filthy a slut as possible.

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 03:59 PM   #56
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

No change of top / tshirt and no deodorant...
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 09:38 PM   #57
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

No shower or panties hehe

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 12:36 AM   #58
zoolou

Adding 1 day of no shower and a braless day. I am feeling generous today, so I am going to give another chance to cum.

On the next full workday after reading this, you are going to edge as during your morning routine. I don't care how you do it, but it must be done before you start work for the day. During your lunch break, I want you to edge once again. When you are done with work, you are going to edge for your third and final time for the day (from me at least). Immediately after you edge, you are going to get dressed and go for a walk. Nothing special on this walk, just want you nice and humiliated. When you get back, you will "oink" instead of using any words and when you made sounds like moaning, you will accompany them with oinking like a good piggy. While you are at it, write "Piss Piggy" above your pussy.

Once you have done all of that, turn your shower on. Do not step into it. I want you to be acutely aware of how good that shower you took days ago felt. I want you to see and hear the water and know that despite how filthy you are and how much like pee you reek of, you are denied it. Then I want you to start masturbating. Ideally, you would be facing the mirror and have the shower in the refection for you to see. Remember to oink! When you are good and ready, you may cum. Once you have, you will no longer be required to oink and you will turn off the shower without stepping into it. Have fun!
Old 11-23-2022, 10:07 PM   #59
zoolou

Add no shower and no panty.
Old 11-24-2022, 12:58 PM   #60
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Hey can you please not change your underwear for another day?

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk