Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2021, 07:49 PM   #46
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
That's an awesome report! It's so daring to do that at a party, especially with your boyfriend filming! I bet going back to watch it will be a lot of fun.

And, since you liked the remote vibe idea, I've got another one: go to a local coffee shop or bar to hang out, with the vibe in your panties of course, and wearing a fairly normal outfit, like leggings, t-shirt, Hoodia kind of thing. Start playing chess, either with a physical board, or with some multi-player Chess app, and every time he captures one of your pieces, the vibe gets turned on, and only gets turned off when you capture one of his. And, if he wins, he gets to tell you to take off one piece of clothing, until you're just wearing your top layer and bottoms, with nothing underneath. And if you win a game, you get the much better reward: you get to call him a dummyhead!
Thanks! I did go back and watch the video last night and I still can't believe I went through with it. Definitely don't think I could've done it completely sober.
Aha perfect, I love calling him dummyhead. I am a decent bit better than him at chess so I think I could salvage my clothes but that's not gonna stop the vibe, in fact would probably make it worse for me. There's quite a few remote vibe dares piled up so I'm not sure which ones we'll do (or when we'll do them) but this will be be on the list.

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 08:34 PM   #47
HoneyNut

Default Report Part 2

Sunday

Sunday we went on a hike and planned to do the jacket zipper dare. So I started off with just my jacket, a pair of shorts, and shoes and socks. We went to a state park that had some camping areas near the entrance, and there were a lot of people, and, more importantly, a lot of kids. Now, I am in the full belief that women should be able to be topless in public (not to say that I would use that right very often), however, most parents there probably would not agree so we weren't exactly sure what to do. We just decided to go on the hike and play it safe.

The actual hiking trail that we went on was not nearly as packed though, especially in terms of children. We didn't tie my hands together or anything like the dare said. He said that he would ask GD for punishments if I touched the zipper for any reason other than children. He also said I shouldn't be able to use my arms to adjust the jacket at all, but I could try to twist back and forth to cover my front.

Right before we started he pulled the zipper down to right above the top of my breasts, so you couldn't see anything but you could tell that I was just wearing the jacket, and he said "that's about the highest you can expect until we're back."... Oh boy. The trail that we took was about 4 miles one way so we tried to make decent pace. In the first 40 minutes or so we only passed 3 groups of people, and after each one he lowered my zipper so then it was right below my breasts. Not necessarily exposing from the front normally, but a bit of wind or a good angle and I was definitely exposed, so I was begging him to raise it some. But after that we didn't see anyone for about 45 minutes, during which he made full use of his control to fully open the jacket at some points, and to play with my tits, all the while I was dead focused on making sure no one was coming our way. Finally in the last half mile or so we saw a big group of people with kids and I got to zip up the jacket all the way.

The end of the trail was this really pretty waterfall, definitely work the long walk. We took some (appropriate) pictures by the water. And then he suggested that I unzip the jacket for a few... And then he suggested that I just take the jacket off entirely... And then he suggested that I take the shorts off too... And somehow I let him convince me to taking a nude waterfall photoshoot on a public hiking trail. Each time he would try to take it further I would protest a little and he kept repeating what he said about asking GD for punishments... even though this was well beyond the scope of the dare. But honestly I was enjoying it a bit more than I was letting on at the time. I know I would've loved to just be able to be naked there without any risks. I'm just not sure whether the fear of someone showing up out of the blue was adding or taking away from my enjoyment of nature.

Fortunately nobody showed up while I was naked. We had enough time to eat lunch and were just getting started on the walk back when we finally found some others. The walk back was more of the same, he would have the zipper down a lot of the time but always pulled it up to a reasonable height when we saw people.

That's about all I can think to say, we didn't really follow the dare to a huge extent but I definitely enjoyed the hike looking back on it.

Last thing: the vibe got delayed a day so it's really coming tomorrow. We'll definitely be playing around with it asap but I'm not sure when we're going to do any dares with it as of right now. Thanks!!

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
The following 5 users say Thank You to HoneyNut for this post:
Old 10-26-2021, 06:06 AM   #48
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm, suddenly you are jist taking clothes off left and right!

I think your boyfriend should begin to regularly be in charge of all your clothes...whenever he pleases he commands you tp put on or take off anythi ng when you are together.

It would be great if, maybe, he could, if you are alone at home, command you to be naked for an hour, or evem randomly, say twice a week, send you a text and as soon as you can you must get naked for 5 minutes and send him a pic or video of you stripping. Maybe roll a die, (or dice) this week and he will get that many times to send the naked or strip command...enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:38 AM   #49
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Both reports are great, you may need to add exhibitionism to your list of likes.

The alterations you made for safety are perfectly acceptable. Glad you played it safe (for the most part )

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I think your boyfriend should begin to regularly be in charge of all your clothes...whenever he pleases he commands you tp put on or take off anythi ng when you are together.
I think we may have found your first rule as a submissive. Perhaps he controls your clothes on weekends?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 12:09 PM   #50
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Great reports! Though with all that action, sounds like you might need cleaned up soon haha

Also, here's a new idea: if your boyfriend is up to try new things, maybe have him try a remote control prostate toy. You two could each hold each other's controller on a date at the mall lol

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #51
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Hmmm, suddenly you are jist taking clothes off left and right!

It would be great if, maybe, he could, if you are alone at home, command you to be naked for an hour, or evem randomly, say twice a week, send you a text and as soon as you can you must get naked for 5 minutes and send him a pic or video of you stripping. Maybe roll a die, (or dice) this week and he will get that many times to send the naked or strip command...enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Both reports are great, you may need to add exhibitionism to your list of likes.

The alterations you made for safety are perfectly acceptable. Glad you played it safe (for the most part )

I think we may have found your first rule as a submissive. Perhaps he controls your clothes on weekends?
We both really enjoyed giving him the clothing control but I'm not sure how far we're going to go in terms of making it a rule. I definitely don't think he'll be going into my closet every Friday and picking out my clothes for the weekend, but I'll try to make it a regular thing.

The strip on command for 5 minutes thing just kinda seems like it would be an inconvenience. Most of the time I'd just have to go out of my way to find somewhere to strip, and 5 minutes is a long time sometimes. We also already have an unspoken agreement that's kind of similar to this rule: he'll text me something along the lines of "I'm sad" and I'll send him a pic. Sometimes it's a nude, sometimes it's a picture of my cat (feline pet, not vagina).

Quote:
you may need to add exhibitionism to your list of likes.
I was about to ask at the end of that report if I should change to hidden public to semi/hidden. I don't really know what the difference is between that and exhibitionism but whatever I did on the hike was definitely thrilling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Great reports! Though with all that action, sounds like you might need cleaned up soon haha

Also, here's a new idea: if your boyfriend is up to try new things, maybe have him try a remote control prostate toy. You two could each hold each other's controller on a date at the mall lol
Honestly I have no idea when (or if) we'll do the dish thing.
He's definitely not up for butt stuff and I don't know if there's anything in the world that I could do to change that so that's most likely a no

My Rules

Old 10-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #52
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyNut View Post
I was about to ask at the end of that report if I should change to hidden public to semi/hidden. I don't really know what the difference is between that and exhibitionism but whatever I did on the hike was definitely thrilling
I definitely would change it to semi/hidden, perhaps even "exploring exhibitionism".

Would you be willing to try some exhibition tasks? With your bf along for help / safety.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:06 PM   #53
HoneyNut

Quote:
I definitely would change it to semi/hidden, perhaps even "exploring exhibitionism".

Would you be willing to try some exhibition tasks? With your bf along for help / safety.
Maybe? It really depends on how extreme, and again, I don’t really know what it is exactly I just know it involves public

My Rules

Old 10-26-2021, 02:52 PM   #54
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Here's something to test your exhibitionist likes.

Have your BF pick out an outfit except you will go braless. Head to an Old Navy or a similar store that has curtains in their dressing rooms. Second hand stores might also work for this dare.

Pick out a few outfits that are two sizes to small. Go to the dressing room and leave the curtain slightly ajar. Undress down to just your panties and try the outfits on. Without getting dressed you are to hand your BF an outfit and ask for the next size up.

Leave the curtain open a little while you wait and have him take his time but keep an eye out to see if anyone notices you. While your waiting you can look at yourself in the mirror and see if you notice anyone spying on you.

Looking forward to your report on this!
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 11-05-2021, 04:49 PM   #55
HoneyNut

Hiii
It's been a while since I've been here. I've logged on a couple times to see if there were any updates to this thread or any pms to reply to but other than that I've been fairly busy. I have been keeping up with my rules for the most part. I have broken some a couple of times but I don't feel like sleeping naked on my boyfriend's brother's couch would've been a very good decision. I also am trying to up the amount of days I go without underwear (obviously barring hygiene reasons). bras are essentially out of my wardrobe unless I'm wearing a revealing shirt or just a sports bra at the gym or something.

I haven't done any real dares since the last one, but we did try out my new remote control vibe a few times and it is AMAZING. It's not that powerful that it can drop me to the floor or anything but it is definitely enough to get me going fairly quickly. Last Friday we were at a smaller party with just friends and we played around with it there. I put it in before we went and he tortured me with it all night. I never orgasmed but I got pretty damn close a couple of times. I think I played it off okay but at the time it felt like it was super obvious that I have a vibrator in the whole time, so hopefully nobody actually made that conclusion.

I want to try another dare sometime soon, I should be less busy next week so hopefully I can do something. However, my boyfriend is treating no nut November like his life depends on it and any time I even suggest something sexual he yells at me (as a joke... I am not abused), so it probably shouldn't include him extensively... Although I am trying to tease him as best I can all month or until he breaks so maybe it can include him.

My Rules

The following user says Thank You to HoneyNut for this post:
Old 11-07-2021, 09:26 AM   #56
KacyBond

Glad you hear you like the vibe! How long is the remotes range?

If he doesn't want to be teased, then one idea is that next time you take public transportation, he uses it to try to make you orgasm exactly twice. But the trick is, you sit as far away from him as possible that let's the remote still work. Like different ends of a bus, or different aisles in a plane. If he makes you orgasm less than two times, then when you're in private again you get to give him a teasing lapdance while you get the rest of your orgasms, but don't let him cum. If he makes you orgasm too many times, then he gets to spank you for 10 times the number of extra orgasms.

(If you won't be on public transport any time soon, than sperate booths at a restaurant or separate study rooms at a library also work!)

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 06:23 PM   #57
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I know you've said there isn't much around where you are.

Have you thought of anyplace you can get down to just panties in a changing room? That would be a huge tease if he could see you showing off like that.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:20 AM   #58
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
Glad you hear you like the vibe! How long is the remotes range?

If he doesn't want to be teased, then one idea is that next time you take public transportation, he uses it to try to make you orgasm exactly twice. But the trick is, you sit as far away from him as possible that let's the remote still work. Like different ends of a bus, or different aisles in a plane. If he makes you orgasm less than two times, then when you're in private again you get to give him a teasing lapdance while you get the rest of your orgasms, but don't let him cum. If he makes you orgasm too many times, then he gets to spank you for 10 times the number of extra orgasms.

(If you won't be on public transport any time soon, than sperate booths at a restaurant or separate study rooms at a library also work!)
The remote says it’s only about 10 meters but we’ve definitely used it a bit further than that so I’m not entirely sure the range. It’s probably just a little bit shaky after 10 but still works
This one sounds fun! Do we get a time limit? We won’t be on public transport and he doesn’t get punished if it goes over so he’d probably just keep going for a long time h til he’s 100% sure I’ve had 2 orgasms

Quote:
I know you've said there isn't much around where you are.

Have you thought of anyplace you can get down to just panties in a changing room? That would be a huge tease if he could see you showing off like that.
Yeah there are plenty of clothing stores with dressing rooms nearby, it’s just probably out of the way when people mention super specific things

My Rules

Old 11-08-2021, 10:08 AM   #59
KacyBond

Those are good questions; I guess the incentives for the game are a bit weird, haha. The goal is for your boyfriend to be punished if he gives you too many or to few, and you should be punished if you have too many. So, to make sure he doesn't just turn it on blast and leave you like that, adjust the punishment so that if you get too many orgasms, you give him a teasing lapdance for 5 minutes for every extra orgasm, followed by the spankings. That way he gets punish for taking the "easy" way out and you have to suppress orgasms if you don't want to get spanked. And, the game should last for at least 30 minutes, or longer if you don't think you can orgasm that quickly with just the toy.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 11:54 AM   #60
HoneyNut

Hey everyone, boyfriend here.
We tried the remote control vibrator challenge and she chickened out after 15 minutes and took it out after 15 minutes.
I don’t know about you but I think she needs to be punished. What should it be?

My Rules

The following user says Thank You to HoneyNut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begginer, college dares