Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2021, 11:00 AM   #46
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSister View Post
I went to do this dare and had an idea to integrate this one as well:

So I went to the bathroom naked and took a shower and masturbated. We were out of big towels so after I showered I just covered myself with a small towel and went to ask him if there were more big towels somewhere else. I think he had some trouble only looking to my face ^^
We went to a closet where he gave me a bigger towel. I pretended that I wanted to switch towels quick in front of him without him seeing anything but dropped both towels in the process. He definitely took a short but good look and I blushed ^^ He seemed to be embarrassed and looked to the side. I turned around to hide my front but in reality to allow him another look when picking it up without me noticing. So yeah, no idea if he did that ^^ After that I went back to my room quickly. It was really fun
Good, hope you both liked it,now asking how far do you want to goo....cause if this rate continue god knows what may happen,so how far you plan to go as you make him see you naked,tell the limit so we will frame tasks so that you reach them early...
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:07 AM   #47
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

During the yoga time next time ,lean forward to kiss him, don't kiss him and then remove the blindfold.See if leans forward too and kisses you....If he says what are you doing,then say I didn't knew as I was blindfolded...

It will be fun to see his reaction,and if tou want let him kiss you but I suggest to mess with him and say I would not kiss my brother....After some time,not during that day ask him to kiss you(this will be task when you are ready,not now)))
This will make him have mixed reactions and it will be fun reading his face ...
Old 05-11-2021, 11:33 AM   #48
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Good, hope you both liked it,now asking how far do you want to goo....cause if this rate continue god knows what may happen,so how far you plan to go as you make him see you naked,tell the limit so we will frame tasks so that you reach them early...
I'm not sure, but I would like it to stay accidental and not too offensive for now I guess. Like dropping the towel, I found that really fun and interesting.
SweetSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:36 AM   #49
SweetSister

Quote:
During the yoga time next time ,lean forward to kiss him, don't kiss him and then remove the blindfold.See if leans forward too and kisses you....If he says what are you doing,then say I didn't knew as I was blindfolded...

It will be fun to see his reaction,and if tou want let him kiss you but I suggest to mess with him and say I would not kiss my brother....After some time,not during that day ask him to kiss you(this will be task when you are ready,not now)))
This will make him have mixed reactions and it will be fun reading his face ...
If have no idea how I could do that ^^ I mean I don't see him so it would be impossible to make it look accidental or something.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:36 AM   #50
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm not sure, but I would like it to stay accidental and not too offensive for now I guess. Like dropping the towel, I found that really fun and interesting.
Yes exactly,this should be accidentally or with fun and should not offend anyone...So will try to make it a fun activity
Old 05-11-2021, 11:37 AM   #51
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
If have no idea how I could do that ^^ I mean I don't see him so it would be impossible to make it look accidental or something.
Okay,don't do that, instead remove the blindfold and then ask him how was the workout,then ask if he may swipe the sweat on your upper part of the lips or lips...if daring...

And ask only to use hands...if you want ask him not to use hands as they are sweaty...(this is a bit ahead but if you want you may proceed)

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-11-2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:57 AM   #52
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Well a lot of tasks are pending so , complete them and see how has reacted...
Do in within 24 hrs and some daily task are give report on them every 2-3days when you get free enough..One time task if you can give after completion...
Then we see how further you want and can go also no obsessive or humiliation task as this is a fun thread

This will be only fun and all in your limits
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #53
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumcannon View Post
Finally, see if your brother wants to watch a movie with you. Only wear the thin shirt and grab a blanket to cover you. Throughout the film you should try touching yourself, and if possible edge with him in the room.
This evening I spent some time watching him playing video games in the living room. So I did as you told, only wearing his shirt, covered myself with a blanket
and touched myself a little.
He was pretty invested in the video game and I think he didn't realize anything of it. It was really interesting ^^
The following user says Thank You to SweetSister for this post:
Old 05-11-2021, 02:38 PM   #54
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well make your brother watch movie with you but when you sit together,start "Fifty Shades of Grey" or 365 days or any other similar movie, see his reaction,if says watch this then let this be the movie....But if he seems confused and shocked tell that I didn't plan to play this and watch this you,mad then change to any movie you like...

I hope you will amazed to see the reactions...
Thank you, that sounds like a really awkward movie night ^^ I just have to think about how I could "accidentally" get to one of these movies.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:28 PM   #55
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you, that sounds like a really awkward movie night ^^ I just have to think about how I could "accidentally" get to one of these movies.
Okay,well u can find the movie on Netflix if you are willing to do it....Also set this type as previously watched so it becomes more fun..

Will you do this?Its totally upto you,no pressure

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-12-2021 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:25 AM   #56
SweetSister

I slept naked and blindfolded last night and I also accidentally took his tablet to my room yesterday. But instead of putting it back I thought I just keep it in my room so he might have to get it while I'm still sleeping. And yeah, he did ^^
Old 05-12-2021, 01:41 AM   #57
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I slept naked and blindfolded last night and I also accidentally took his tablet to my room yesterday. But instead of putting it back I thought I just keep it in my room so he might have to get it while I'm still sleeping. And yeah, he did ^^
Weel good,one ....
You have no idea how long he stared at your naked body?or did he ask you why u were naked?
Did you enjoy?
Old 05-12-2021, 01:43 AM   #58
SweetSister

Quote:
Weel good,one ....
You have no idea how long he stared at your naked body?or did he ask you why u were naked?
Did you enjoy?
No I was sleeping and just saw that the tablet wasn't there anymore.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:48 AM   #59
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No I was sleeping and just saw that the tablet wasn't there anymore.
Now ,next time not tomorrow when you have the chance make sure that sleep with the tablet and if he wants he will have to ask you.....

Also the task of truth or dare will be fun try that soon

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-12-2021 at 01:55 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:18 AM   #60
SweetSister

Quote:
Now ,next time not tomorrow when you have the chance make sure that sleep with the tablet and if he wants he will have to ask you.....

Also the task of truth or dare will be fun try that soon
What kind of questions and tasks should I choose for him?

Advertisements
Kink Talk