Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-06-2019, 04:49 PM   #46
Kah
Account Banned

Big Carrot

(4) (17)

Bunny finds no weapons in the vicinity, its almost as though a supervillain with undefined powers doesn't need any. Realizing this Bunny makes use of his high intelligence and observes Midnight. It appears that the longer he is in the light of the room his powers get weaker. This is good information that can help him later if it comes to that.

MIDNIGHT:
STRENGTH: GRADE CHANGED DEPENDING HOW DARK/LIGHT IT IS IN THE ROOM. IN PURE BRIGHT LIGHT HE IS GRADE 3, IN TOTAL DARKNESS HE IS GRADE 5. THE DAMAGE SPECTRUM FOR THESE GRADES ARE UNKNOWN.

CURRENT GRADE: 4

Bunny thinks he is being funny by stripping one of the most powerful supervillains in the world, for something that lucky he would have needed to roll 20. It's time to learn that in this world actions have consequences.

MIDNIGHT's eyes open and he throws a pulse of shadows from his body that knocks Bunny back and destroys most of the possessions in the room, shattering the light and surrounding the room in total darkness, increasing his power.

DAMAGE - 164
REMAINING HEALTH: 186

What does Bunny do now that he is trapped in a locked room with one of the most powerful beings alive?

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:58 PM   #47
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Big Carrot

(4) (17)

Bunny finds no weapons in the vicinity, its almost as though a supervillain with undefined powers doesn't need any. Realizing this Bunny makes use of his high intelligence and observes Midnight. It appears that the longer he is in the light of the room his powers get weaker. This is good information that can help him later if it comes to that.

MIDNIGHT:
STRENGTH: GRADE CHANGED DEPENDING HOW DARK/LIGHT IT IS IN THE ROOM. IN PURE BRIGHT LIGHT HE IS GRADE 3, IN TOTAL DARKNESS HE IS GRADE 5. THE DAMAGE SPECTRUM FOR THESE GRADES ARE UNKNOWN.

CURRENT GRADE: 4

Bunny thinks he is being funny by stripping one of the most powerful supervillains in the world, for something that lucky he would have needed to roll 20. It's time to learn that in this world actions have consequences.

MIDNIGHT's eyes open and he throws a pulse of shadows from his body that knocks Bunny back and destroys most of the possessions in the room, shattering the light and surrounding the room in total darkness, increasing his power.

DAMAGE - 164
REMAINING HEALTH: 186

What does Bunny do now that he is trapped in a locked room with one of the most powerful beings alive?
Despite being thrown back by the very powerful Midnight, Bunny tries to keep his composure.
"Well done, you caught me." Bunny claps his hands slowly, acting like the damage he took was really nothing at all, "I am not here to fight. I am here because you need me. Your security is deeply flawed. I proved that by waltzing in here." (:
Bunny knows he can't win a fight with pure luck, but he knows his chances will be better if his opponent isn't trying to hurt him ^^
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:08 PM   #48
Tommytomjj

Omega originally came here to save his girlfriend, but he sees the bigger picture now. He has the upper hand and knows he can defeat her once and for all, and then save his girlfriend and fellow superhero. He chooses to try to finish the job

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 11:28 PM   #49
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Rushing from the observatory, the dilator tries to get to the hotel in time to help before it’s too late

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:01 AM   #50
Kah
Account Banned

Big Carrot
Rolls: (7) (10)

His luck only half as effective MIDNIGHT chooses to not take this intruder at his word, grabbing him by the next the neck he throws him at the wall, but the luck was enough to send him towards the window, its glass already smashed from MIDNIGHT'S attack, thus this attack deals no damage. Now in the courtyard Bunny has a choice to make, stay and fight or run?

The Dilator

Bert runs his way from the observatory to the hotel, using his time shifting powers to open up pockets of fast moving time as he runs, making it look like he has super speed. This makes him able to get to the hotel in no time flat.

(HINT: This decision just saved a life)

OMEGA

TEMPTRESS seeing that Miss Mind Master is now occupied with her orgasm rushes OMEGA with pink particles erupting from her skin, OMEGA tries to block the effects with his powers.

Rolled: 3

His powers fail and he is helpless to stop TEMPTRESS' powers or the effects they are about to have on him.

Suddenly she and the particles she is emitting slow down to a crawl, their movement so slow that they almost look like they aren't moving at all.

OMEGA looks back at Miss Mind Master who is still in the throws of orgasm, and another scan of the room shows a tall skinny man who wasn't there before, with his left hand raised towards TEMPTRESS.

It's time for our first hero team up.

OMEGA AND THE DILATOR

Using his powers to speed up the aroma particles around TEMPTRESS the heroes watch as they quickly disperse, creating an opening for both of the heroes to land a hit on the Villain.

The Dilator throws a punch, though clearly strength is not one of his powers as the damage he deals in very minimal. (10 damage)

OMEGA's fist makes contact right after, hard and firm the hit is so powerful that it forces her to the ground, but also breaks DILATOR'S concentration, bring TEMPTRESS back to regular time. (91 damage)

Without even thinking TEMPTRESS reacts to the new situation and with them both so close she kicks out the razor sharp heel of her boot towards DILATOR, causing some significant damage.

DAMAGE -110
HEALTH: 20

Another hit like that and DILATOR is done for.

One of the heroes needs to decide what happens next, the actions of one will affect the outcome of the other. What do they choose to do?

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-07-2019, 01:57 AM   #51
Tommytomjj

Noticing that his saviour is now in trouble, Omega must save him. He focuses all of his attention on getting The Dilator out of harms way, as he cannot afford to see someone die right in front of him

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-07-2019, 05:32 AM   #52
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Big Carrot
Rolls: (7) (10)

His luck only half as effective MIDNIGHT chooses to not take this intruder at his word, grabbing him by the next the neck he throws him at the wall, but the luck was enough to send him towards the window, its glass already smashed from MIDNIGHT'S attack, thus this attack deals no damage. Now in the courtyard Bunny has a choice to make, stay and fight or run?
Bunny sighs, "It seems like my services aren't wanted here." Bunny gets up and starts to walk away from Midnight. Clearly this Midnight wasn't interested in improving his security even after two intruders easily got into his school. Sure he could always use his power to stop every self proclaimed hero who enters his school, but that would risk the children becoming self aware of the evil they are being taught.
At least that was what Bunny wanted him to think. Bunny crosses his fingers as he walks away. Something he only does when he is desperate for some extra luck ^///^
Old 11-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #53
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA AND THE DILATOR

OMEGA grabs his new companion and pulls him away from the fight, the cut to his torso is very severe and he is bleeding out, but using his own powers on himself DILATOR is able to keep the blood inside him by slowing down his own body, prolonging his life for just a little longer to give OMEGA time to continue the fight.

Settling DILATOR down next to Miss Mind Master, still shackled to the wall just having recovered from her throws of orgasmic pain, she gives him a nod, a nod which comes off as a mutual understanding between the two heroes, she will use her powers to keep the aroma from TEMPTRESS in order while OMEGA continues the fight.

(6 turns until orgasm)

How does the fight continue?

***PLAYER TASKS*** (Subboyj, now that your character is out of this fight you must also be left vulnerable and in pain. Tied to a sturdy surface with icyhot smeared on your abdomen to simulate the pain your character is feeling with the deep cut on his torso. Sit on a sandwich bag full of ice until it melts to simulate the effects of Dilator slowing himself down with his powers. You can get out of bondage when the ice is melted.

Big Carrot

Roll: (5) (15)

Bunny is about to leave the area when a dark shadow looms over him.

Turning to meet Midnight the small man has gained his interest.

He talks with a distorted voice, like multiple people trying to speak in unison, but all of them speaking in different pitches, "YoU aRe An InTeReStInG oNe. A pOwEr LiKe YoUrS iS a MoSt UsEfUl OnE. Do NoT sTrUgGlE, I wIlL tAkE yOu FoR FuRtHeR TeStInG.

His large hand comes over Bunny in an attempt to capture him.

How does Bunny try to escape?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #54
Kah
Account Banned

ADMIN HINT
Learning about the stats of the enemy is very important, trying to fight someone whose strength stat is almost higher than your health will not end well for you, trying to trick someone with a high enough intelligence grade will only ever work if you roll a 20, trying to flee from someone with a higher speed grade will leave you open for attack.

And above all, do not get overconfident, these villains are very powerful, the 8 of them overthrew a large city, imagine what they could do to you alone.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-07-2019, 02:19 PM   #55
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Big Carrot

Roll: (5) (15)

Bunny is about to leave the area when a dark shadow looms over him.

Turning to meet Midnight the small man has gained his interest.

He talks with a distorted voice, like multiple people trying to speak in unison, but all of them speaking in different pitches, "YoU aRe An InTeReStInG oNe. A pOwEr LiKe YoUrS iS a MoSt UsEfUl OnE. Do NoT sTrUgGlE, I wIlL tAkE yOu FoR FuRtHeR TeStInG.

His large hand comes over Bunny in an attempt to capture him.

How does Bunny try to escape?
Well, luck has guided Bunny this far, so maybe letting Midnight capture him will paradoxically allow Bunny to escape. Bunny stands still, "Very well. I will complete whatever tests you see fit, and then you will see how I can improve your defences. Like seriously, nobody was guarding the front gates, and nobody was patrolling the halls. It is a miracle all of the kids in here haven't escaped yet. I could think of hundreds of ways they could get out of here if they really wanted to."
Bunny willingly goes with Midnight .,,,,.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:13 PM   #56
Tommytomjj

Since MMM has orgasmed so recently, Omega knows she will be able to use her powers for longer this time and minimise any advantage Temptress has over him. He has been filled with confidence by being acknowledged by this legendary superhero that he continues to fight with Temptress, technically still 2v1 in his favour

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #57
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Feeling this burning pain through my torso and using one hand to slow the bleeding dilator uses his powers from the sidelines, using one hand to keep the bleeding as slow as much as possible he uses his other to attempt to slow the temptress' attacks against omega as Bert knows that without help he'll never make it out of here with that wound

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 01:39 PM   #58
Kah
Account Banned

Big Carrot

Bunny goes with Midnight, traveling through the basement of the school district they come to a shining doorway, forced to step through it Bunny finds himself teleported into a sealed glass cage, the size of a Basketball field he has free range to move easily inside, but there is no exit. Looking back at Midnight the doorway closes and Bunny is left trapped inside this large glass cage.

A woman approaches the glass cage with a friendly smile on her face, she speaks with an upbeat and inviting voice, "Please deposit your clothes into the container to your left."

OMEGA AND THE DILATOR

OMEGA runs at the now slowed down TEMPTRESS, landing a hit into her abdomen, but is now close enough for her to land a kick to his shin with her bladed heel.

HEALTH: 580

OMEGA's tough skin holds off significant damage, but now he is moving with a slight limp. Ignoring the pain he uses his position of having her in her grasp, with one foot off the ground and moving at a slowed down pace to charge forwards, using his weight and strength to slam her into the steel wall 10 yards away.

(Rolled 20, CRITICAL DAMAGE: 455)

The hit leaves a massive shockwave throughout the entire facility, shaking its foundations upon impact.

Miss Mind Master, with the very little movement she has in her bonds looks over at OMEGA beating TEMPTRESS into the wall, and seeing a new dawn of heroes arise after she and her friends had fallen fills her with hope, something that had been fucked and humiliated out of her over these last 3 Hellish weeks.

The hope that this sparks ignites a flare of pride in these new heroes, and even though her virtue is shattered into dust, she can still claim power from her pride.

The sound of plastic hits the ground as the vibrators attached to each nipple are removed with a painful rip as the adhesive pulls at her flesh in protest, this is followed by the vibrator torturing her pussy going flying across the room, taking the power socket with it, and finally an audible 'pop' is heard as another sound of plastic hits the floor with the removal of the vibrating plug in her arse.

A look of rage on her face she turns her growing power to the stainless steel bonds holding her in that humiliating and vulnerable position, the locks snap and break causing all of the hinges to open with ease.

The process of using her weakened power to finally free herself was extremely taxing on her mind, she is now very light headed that she is unable to even try to stand up, and instead collapses to the floor. She would not have been able to stand any way, the physical side effects of being left in that kneeling position 24/7, starved and sleep deprived for weeks with constant stimuli has made her muscles barely function, but it didn't matter, she did it, she used her powers and freed herself.

More pride flows through her, her powers spark to life even more and she uses that power to pull what looks like a weapon off of the wall, pointing the gun at DILATOR she uses the last of her physical strength to pull the trigger. A warm blue light surrounds the new superhero, and he finds that it closes the wound on his body.

Health: 100

This comes at a cost as Miss Mind Master used that gun to transfer the damage onto herself, knowing that it would be enough to end her life. Such an act of selflessness, to willingly give her life for this man she has never met is such a virtuous feat that it restores some that which has been fucked, sucked, and orgasmed out of her for over 3 weeks.

Using her final burst of her telekinetic powers she rises from the ground and floats in the air, to gain back some dignity she telekinetically pulls discarded clothes around herself, the fabric flowing and shifting around her form, shielding her naked and tormented body from view, like rivers of colored cotton winding around her as a shield, almost angelic in nature.

Looking up at the ceiling she sees the mainline for the water that runs through the hotel above, with a thought the pipe creaks and bends, a loud bang is heard as the metal rips and a tide of water erupts onto OMEGA and TEMPTRESS.

TEMPTRESS, recovering from the wall slam, looks at Miss Mind Master in terror as the superhero loses consciousness and falls from the sky, that last act of drowning the supervillain having taken the last of her life force she crashes dead on the floor. Her final words spoken show what affects her last act had on this battle.

"W-water... Her power... Does not work... when she is wet."

How do the new hero duo use this information?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-08-2019, 01:41 PM   #59
Kah
Account Banned

THE DILATOR

LEVEL UP
As well as healing your wounds Miss Mind Master gave some of her last remaining power to you, making you more powerful than before.

Level: 2
Strength: 51
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 4
Pride: 3
Virtue: 3

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #60
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Red face

Quote:
Big Carrot

Bunny goes with Midnight, traveling through the basement of the school district they come to a shining doorway, forced to step through it Bunny finds himself teleported into a sealed glass cage, the size of a Basketball field he has free range to move easily inside, but there is no exit. Looking back at Midnight the doorway closes and Bunny is left trapped inside this large glass cage.

A woman approaches the glass cage with a friendly smile on her face, she speaks with an upbeat and inviting voice, "Please deposit your clothes into the container to your left."
Yeah, Bunny is fucked. His character doesn't realize he is fucked yet though ^^
A friendly smile and a happy voice is all it takes to convince Bunny to remove his clothes and deposit them in the container, "Of course ^u^
You sound friendly enough." Bunny complies, standing there completely nude.
Hopefully he is lucky enough to not let this hurt his pride.
It seems like Bunny is boned and in need of rescue xD

Advertisements
Kink Talk