Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #46
topsyswitch

Send a message via Yahoo to topsyswitch

Well, as usual, the guy i gave it to has done nothing...not opened it up, not read anything, not posted anything, nothing! It's typical i guess if you give someone something, they are not interested but if they have to pry it from you, they run with it.

Anyone into control, humiiliation and possibly more, please PM me.
topsyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #47
lucky
Account Banned

I have watched blackmail topics recently. Usually people wish to be blackmailed but are afraid to actually be... This is only a dark side of this idea:

I saw a sm movie once where some girls signed a contract where instead of "we agree to do that" they accepted something different: that one day they don't know when, they are kidnapped and raped and be forced to do what was in the contract.

People share and prepare their emails or teamviewer to begin a consensual blackmail. I wanted to take part in the game, but this is not a blackmail feeling, I would prepare my email or computer from the start. "Consensual" doesn't quite work with "blackmail".

Then it hit me: what if someone asking people for consensual blackmail was hacked for real, his email or social account stolen, then blackmailed. So I started to play today with this idea. I have some knoledge enough to have for example someone's facebook account hacked, for a test, someone who once asked people to be blackmailed by him, but not a blackmail-like victim. So I stopped (not someone I was looking for, and to finish hacking his facebook account I had to answer more fb quizzez also he'd also be announced about this... I really never go this far, I just loved it worked).

I know it sounds illegal but I would try this game for fun: I want to select someone who asks to be humiliated or blackmailed and pay him(her) a surprise: you're my bitch, I know your password, I have access to some of your sites, maybe facebook or email, you don't know exactly, but to point your social life. But I want to keep it as a game, and I'd offer an exit: I let the person block my access by changing the password for example whenever he/she thinks this blackmail is too much.

Sorry my English is bad. I wanted just to show you a dark side of a game, I don't want to harass anyone this way, if I would try this myself I won't go farther than a game. Personally I am submissive but I love to be dominant on my playground. I am curious what do you think about this idea.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #48
topsyswitch

Send a message via Yahoo to topsyswitch

Lucky,

Are you saying that you can hack into someone's facebook account by only knowing their facebook name?

Can you hack into a secure yahoo group? One that you would have to be invited to join?

Can you hack into someone's yahoo e-mail account if you have their screen name? Could you hack into mine without me giving you the passsword? Just wondering. ;-)
topsyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #49
lucky
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsyswitch View Post
Lucky,

Are you saying that you can hack into someone's facebook account by only knowing their facebook name?

Can you hack into a secure yahoo group? One that you would have to be invited to join?

Can you hack into someone's yahoo e-mail account if you have their screen name? Could you hack into mine without me giving you the passsword? Just wondering. ;-)
erm no. Its not like I have a little magic that does everything.
I am not a "pro" and I don't try to be. But everything is possible due to people's mistakes. Starting with just an email you can find information and sometimes with lots of work get to have the access too.
There are lots of ways, but lot of work so it needs to be worth it.

Let me give you a hypothetical example. I know your yahoo ID. I try to hack your yahoo by selecting forgot password. In a TORD forum it can be simple: I just ask you for a truth to have your 2 secret questions answered.

I'd love to find out the name of your dog and I wonder if your wife's name may be anne.

But Several situations need several ways.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #50
lucky
Account Banned

I've done an experiment on someone I won't mention.
But the result wasn't as I imagined. Even the person was begging for being blackmailed, after I raised to this new level it ended like the person chickened out, or like anyone of us would do if our privacy was broken.

I noticed someone tried to get revenge on me (a weird login) so I was curious and set the same pass as the victim on my facebook to see what happens.

I've stopped continuing my idea above and I sincerely apologise. I wanted just to make a social experiment. I haven't done any damage to the person's life and I hope the person reads this.

(PS: its not like I can hack anyone's email, facebook or anything. It is a hard to do study on someone, due to people's mistakes to eventually get to someone's email. The most common mistake - my advice is: don't make your email public as in 2 topics here sounding like "Dare to publish your yahoo or MSN ID". I would suggest the staff to close and delete those 2 topics.)

Last edited by lucky; 04-11-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:44 AM   #51
xzmx
Account Banned

I've done this myself to an owner I trusted previously, where he had my msn pass and full use of my account. He moslty kept track of my conversations (since you can sign in two places at once) and occasionally talked to my contacts without me being there. It was interesting, certainly
xzmx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk