Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-30-2018, 09:18 PM   #46
Retod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWeirdo View Post
Take an enema and diaper up. If you can hold it for 30 minutes can use the toilet, if not must stay in the messy diaper for 2 hours and then change and stay in diapers for the day, no toilet allowed
Drink 2L of any liquid. Wait half an hour than go for a walk to a local mall or restaurant with a bathroom. Standing by the unrinals take a picture with the date and time.

If you need a place to send proof my Kik is calfyn

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Message me "diaper check" on Kik and I'll send a pic of my diaper.

My Kik: Calfyn

For Skype or hangouts pm or Kik me
Retod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 10:21 PM   #47
Littleboyblue123

You are going to be stuck in a diaper for quite a bit of time first diaper up. You may not take the diaper off until you have gotten permission from 5 people to change. You must proved that you got their permission by having them message me on kik at yourlittleproperty2 where they must explicitly tell me they are giving you permission. Every hour you must send me a pic showing me that you are still in the same diaper and explaining to me the state of your diaper... oh, and you arent allowed to start asking permission to change until after you are already messy

For mine, please dont make it last longer than 8 hours.

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 09:06 PM   #48
diaper6490

Diaper up (multiple may be required) and wear until messed. You may not take it off/change until you sit down somewhere (preferably on a wooden chair) and cum in your messy diaper

Likes: layering diapers, wetting, pooping diapers, semi-public, forced messing, anal, anything that deals with diapers.

Limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends, high pain.

Toys 10in dildo, chastity cage, vibrating plug❤

currenly going 24/7 in thick diapers help me out😜

Kik me some dares and ill send proof, diaper6490
Snapchat me at diaper64

KEEP ME IN DIAPERS ASK FOR RANDOM PIC ON KIK OR SNAP if i take to long send me a punishment.
diaper6490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 09:39 PM   #49
wedgiediaper

Diaper up one hour before heading out in public to a mall/store. Before entering the mall/store, insert a suppository. Before returning home, you must try on 2 different clothing items and sit on a toilet for five minutes. If you mess before leaving the store you can not change the diaper until you wet it twice.

kik: wedgiediaper

Likes: diapers, wedgies, humiliation, pics (no face), hidden public, spanking

Interested in: cross-dressing, feminization, bondage

Limits: Full public, family/friends

Toys: Diapers, Pull-Ups, Lots of panties, enema kit, 3 plugs
wedgiediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:00 AM   #50
DirtyDiaperBoy69

You must double diaper (with slits cut in inner diaper) and head out into somewhere public like the mall with some hidden crossdressing if you're able to. Go get some food and take a fast acting laxative while you eat. Spend the next 4 hours out shopping. Everytume you properly flood your diaper with pee you get half an hour off the 4 hours. However, before you go home you must try on some lingerie and woman's jeans/tops etc in a clothing stores changing room.

I like public stuff xD.

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:10 AM   #51
Klickfoot

put a couple of diapers in a back pack and leave your house. once you are out you need to find a place to diaper up. you cannot come back until you have completely used both diapers. you can choose either one at a time and changing into the next one while out or wearing both at once with wholes cut in the inner diaper.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 02:10 PM   #52
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Begin this dare diapered up and with a full bladder. Head to a high street or shopping mall. You will have 100 minutes to complete a shopping list of tasks:

1. Find and consume a can of fizzy drink
2. Find, purchase and put on a purple bra
3. Find and consume a large (at least 700ml) bottle of water
4. Consume a large greasy burger and fries
5. Go both up and down an escalator with your diaper visible out the top of your trousers
6. Find a sticker to decorate your diaper with
7. Find and consume a large coffee
8. Find a second hand DVD of the Boss Baby
9. Find and consume a bottle of prune juice
10. Find and put on a baby bib under your top

These tasks do not need to be completed in order but do try and get them finished in 100 minutes.

If you finish within 100 minutes then congratulations you may go home, if not then keep going till all the tasks are complete. Once they are then go to a pharmacy, purchase and then insert the maximum number of suppositories safe to do so before heading home.

Once home you're going to put on the DVD you bought and watch the film in its entirety, with the diaper from your lovely trip out over your head and a fresh diaper around your butt. Let's hope you managed to stay clean and dry! The dare ends when the film does, but only at the very end once all the credits are over. Enjoy!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:16 AM   #53
grambow

Ok trying to revive this thread

Drink 2L of any liquid. Wait half an hour then go for a walk to a local mall or restaurant with a bathroom. Standing by the unrinals take a picture with the date and time.

kik: rgrambow

grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:17 AM   #54
grambow

damn accidental double post

kik: rgrambow

grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:15 AM   #55
Binky

You are to double diaper yourself then roll a 2 dice. If you score 6 or above you are to consume that many litres of water in that many hours and also can't return home for tbat long. Score a 5 and below and all you have to do is wet and mess your diapers then, take a seat to smoosh it around then wait an hour before changing.

For mine I will be at a hotel doing it, dresses in full sissy attire and planning on going outside for a drive at some point in the evening. Happy to provide pics/video as proof! Kik me at: subobj to discuss details etc

Last edited by Binky; 04-17-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:06 AM   #56
Binky

Just bumping the thread

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:46 AM   #57
SubbyFoxboi

Hmm, well since you're gonna be doing my other dare for the evening, the morning can be what I focus on~

I'd like you to drink a liter before bed. In the morning, drink another liter and drink a glass every hour. If your diaper doesn't stink too bad when you wake, double up with a second one, at least trying to poke some holes into the first. Otherwise, just throw on a single diaper and put the other one in a diaper bag, storing it with your clothes and stuff so you have a nice stinkbomb for when you get home. During breakfast, if you get a nice drink like a milkshake or something, make sure to upsize it or get a second, and take it back to a bathroom with you to put down your diaper. If you're at a cafe or something and can't take it back, compromise by getting something out at a takeaway place.

Once you've done that, sit tight and wait for the checkout time. Go ahead and checkout, and once you're in your car, you may stop drinking water. Have fun going home, and hope your diapers don't get too wet! I'd love to get proof, so I'll talk to you through kik. ^^
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:13 PM   #58
Benjaminbutton

Hello all,

I'm looking to complete some diaper dares/ punishments over the weekend. I enjoy wearing in public with tight and revealing pants or shorts over my diaper. I also like wetting and messing, being stuck in a dirty diaper for long periods of time (including over night), wearing 2-3 diapers at a time (it helps to make a more humiliating diaper bulge and prevent leaks), posting pics or videos of my humiliation. So please if anyone has any humiliating punishment ideas, please send them my way. I'm willing to submit proof of my punishments if wanted. I have the house to myself this weekend so I can start with my punishments Friday afternoon thru Sunday.

Things I have to use:
• a pack of thick abri form L4 diapers
• a pack of little for big printed adult diapers ( purple with little rocking horses on them)
• suppositories
• anal plug
Benjaminbutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:29 PM   #59
Samtheman

lets keep this thread alive
You have to triple up and go to a public setting
Before leave you have to use mess your diaper and flash at least 2 people if they ask say you wear cause you wet and mess yourself like a baby
If you have to go pee then you go without checking thinking

Optional:take two diapers and poke holes in them mix them with what ever diapers of the same type so you don't know which is which then if you grab one well you won't know if you'll leak in which case grab a spare

Pm me a link to proof

Dislikes: being sissied

Pm me "thumb sucking time"

Last edited by Samtheman; 05-15-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Samtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:59 AM   #60
diaperboybcn29

Go to a beach and sunbath for one hour in just your diaper. It can be a quiet beach, but there must be someone i. Your vision range.

You can send proof through kik

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poo, proof