Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-04-2006, 06:50 AM   #46
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

props on doing all these things. it must be really challenging

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Old 07-11-2006, 06:46 PM   #47
gurlofanew
Account Banned

So I have to wear a latex full body suit. So I start putting it on and its harder then fishnet or pantyhose but not to the point I was worried about not being able to put it on. So once I have my legs in the arms slid in fairly easily. I then raise the head hood over my head and incase all my body except for the part still open from the zipper I then reach around to my back zipping it up which was aquward because of position on my back when I got that up I felt like I was loosely taped and had some trouble moving but only to the point I was a little slower and more careful with my movements. Over all it felt interesting but I had a little trouble breathing. And it felt restrained which I didn’t like over my entire body.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #48
gurlofanew
Account Banned

Hi sorry I haven’t been on my computer crashed and I haven’t been. I am really sorry master I tried to get on some other way but It didn’t work currently I am using a friends computer and so for awhile I will not be able to be on much but I am doing my best to get mine repaired. So now ill tell you about the second Sample day I had. When it started I was nude on all fours crawling around. She comes in grabs me and takes out a vibrator shoving it hard into my pussy followed with another to my butt she then drags me outside by my collar this was painful and humiliating it made me feel like and object. She then takes a robe and leashes me to a tree saying if any one comes by to say to them “hello I am a slut”. A few people come by all looking at me strangely and I felt so degraded. She comes back out and brings me in telling me to eat a bowl of both dry and wet dog food I throw up the wet but I am forced to eat it again that was proudly one of the sickest things I have done with food. From there I have some of the horse radish. She picks me up off the ground and puts a blind fold then pulls me to a bed tying me down spread eagle. From there she starts to whip me with something until I am crying really hard she then forces me to lick her well continuing to whip me but softer. When done she takes some lotion and squirts it on my face and walks me around the block bring me up to people and having me say “I have been a bad slut” . When we get back inside I feel numb from all the whipping and emotionally numb because of all the degrading I have gone through. She puts me in a hog tie in the living room and leaves me there for hours because when I am untied its dark well it was still light when we started. She then gives me some time to loosen up and takes the basement she then ties my breasts up and throws the rope over a metal pipe in the ceiling leaving me suspended in the air by my breast this hurt more then I can describe and she doesn’t let me down for a long time when I am let down my breasts are dark purple and the veins are popping up. And that’s the end of sample day to my breasts hurt for a week or so.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:19 PM   #49
gurlofanew
Account Banned

A while ago I had to find a way to the mall wearing a Japanese school uniform. I asked one of my neighbors and he said he was busy sorry. So I offered him a blow job in turn for the ride he said yes but only if I did his friends to I said ok ill be right back and he went inside to call some friends when I got back they were all there and I gave them each a condom and got on my knees and said who’s first I was there for awhile and they each took a couple of turns but finally he drove me to the mall. Once at the mall I had to walk around for a while saying to any one that I did poorly in a class and this was part of my punishment.
Last Tuesday MASTER made me go to a house wear I was watching a dog get nude at let the dog do some stuff to me. First I had to get the dog to lick me out when he was doing that I cummed and he then next I gave the dog a blow job I started and the dog peed in my mouth. I then drank the pee and started giving him a blow job after awhile he cummed and I ate his cum. The piss tasted a little salty but over all bland and the cum was sort of disgusting but at the same time I wanted more. From there I turned around and he fucked me in the ass. When done he walked away and I laid there in pain for a few minutes.
Earlier today MASTER made me go outside with 2 diapers and put them on one other the others. The putting them on was embarrassing but for the first time in awhile I had something I was really really worried some one would see me in. The diapers make it a little slower to move and feel really puffy and soft.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #50
cadi14

I Love this dare more more more!

Advertisements
Kink Talk