nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:18 AM   #48
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quoted both because the page turned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Just curious really, but given the whole lot of punishment threads later, was there anyone where every guy did it? They are not impossible, but they tend to be harsher than just a task punishment. Maybe guys are getting scared or really don't care about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
From prior experience I feel generally all participate at the time the thread is made however after sometime only a few carry the burden of tasks. In my past threads generally all have participated.. however not all have reported back or followed up later.. though the objective of the thread is always achieved by the end.. courtesy some brave and courteous souls...lol (nevertheless very appreciated by me)
Qmu its like nina@ says: most work out, at least if they get off to a good start and are not obviously daunting or even hopeless from the start. Sometimes (most times?) it is because of a few, and that's why the group things can sometimes be terribly unfair. They can also be unfair because maybe 1 task of several to be done is essentially impossible, at least without significant coordination as well as full participation. IMHO the classic type is at the harsh end of the punishment range. The more recent types these past few weeks are usually better, making each responsible for himself or are otherwise manageable, and/or add a lot of potential fun and circus to the event to keep participants going.

(History discussion below - can be ignored, but feeds Qmu's thing for detail and data. lol )

If you look at the really big groups (#10 report in my blog and #12 still active) you can see the other side. In #10 with a set of group tasks from the beginning, one guy left GetDare (not named but I have watched), and how much all did is listed. Most tried (for example one had 12-hr shifts at a physical job, but still helped a lot) and it got done. The killer task (110 consecutive hours of posting) got done because one guy focused on it from the beginning. It was essentially impossible, but he got it done with help from a few of the crew (most of the 300+ PMs I sent/received were about it). The whole punishment was successfully completed.

You can review the older groups and see the participation there also. As nina@ said it depends on participation.

Qmu, you were in #12, a different arrangement. Some of the first wave got out because tasks were provided quickly (Clever and I loaded them up the first day) and for the second wave (with you ) Nina provided lots to get started and I provided a bunch more later. But there are still guys stuck there and there are no(?) new tasks being added and they don't appear to care a whole lot. But it is the nature of it that set them up to fail also* -- early out doable but later forget it. So yes, they get discouraged and seem to have quit GvB. *(For one guy who needed 2 passes he would probably have needed 1100-1300 points originally (now a bit less but 950-1200) and that would be roughly equivalent to about 50-60 "regular" tasks from nina@'s directory, so with varying point values maybe 60-80 tasks. That would mean 100-120 tasks to be posted to allow for some falling outside his "comfort zone" (plus more for the other guy). That is a substantial punishment and I don't expect to see him/them again, but you never know.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 03-30-2017, 10:31 AM   #49
nina@
getDare Succubus

Good analysis Marv

would like to add that thought and effort goes into these threads and I always give them on mutual agreement.. i.e. ask if they agree to participate in it actively..

So when some bail out but others continue to pursue and save the thread, I take it as them respecting my effort and it goes a long way.. and for those who bail out without valid reason.. I feel it is better if they don't agree in the beginning than agree and not participate and burden their teammates.. and they feel it doesn't matter but it does.. at least my attitude towards them does become more indifferent and am less likely to play/claim or be bothered in any way by them in general though I don't take these things too personally.. after all it's all for fun and real life outside this exists.. however I expect some sort of answerability even them
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 03-30-2017, 10:32 AM   #50
qmu
getDare Devil

Hey Marv, thanks for the reply! I will not make a big comment here as I don't want to clog the thread with this off-topic discussion and it seems Vodin30 and GDJones are still playing. Sorry about that...

I was just curious because I really liked the game, and I get the feeling that giving these longer/more elaborate threads to new players who usually don't completely understand the game (like just posting without thinking, not gathering more people, or being slow) just scare them way. And the game population is already low...
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 03-30-2017 at 10:34 AM.
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:33 AM   #51
nina@
getDare Succubus

+5 spanks...

don't know but hope other 3 will be active in the weekend and do their share here
Old 03-30-2017, 10:38 AM   #52
PacifierGirl

+5 edges.

cracks messaged me about my punishment thread saying that he can't get on too often and would rather just be given a simple task to do which I guess is pretty reasonable

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:39 AM   #53
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
I was just curious because I really liked the game, and I get the feeling that giving these longer/more elaborate threads to new players who usually don't completely understand the game (like just posting without thinking, not gathering more people, or being slow) just scare them way. And the game population is already low...
ok cool thanks for the feedback.. I generally don't give thread punishments but you think so because you are new here and I gave a lot of those in one particular week.. will keep your feedback in mind so as to not scare people away
Old 03-30-2017, 10:41 AM   #54
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacifierGirl View Post
+5 edges.

cracks messaged me about my punishment thread saying that he can't get on too often and would rather just be given a simple task to do which I guess is pretty reasonable
cool!

he messaged me saying he was happy there was provision to add spanks (at least that's what I interpreted) though he did not collect any yet..
Old 03-30-2017, 10:49 AM   #55
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Good analysis Marv

would like to add that thought and effort goes into these threads and I always give them on mutual agreement.. i.e. ask if they agree to participate in it actively..

So when some bail out but others continue to pursue and save the thread, I take it as them respecting my effort and it goes a long way.. and for those who bail out without valid reason.. I feel it is better if they don't agree in the beginning than agree and not participate and burden their teammates.. and they feel it doesn't matter but it does.. at least my attitude towards them does become more indifferent and am less likely to play/claim or be bothered in any way by them in general though I don't take these things too personally.. after all it's all for fun and real life outside this exists.. however I expect some sort of answerability even them
Quoting to honour this whole post - and recommend others re-read it!

People might be surprised how much thought and effort it takes to put up interesting punishments,let alone the punishment threads. (I still remember being in your first vs. thread punishment!)

When we were loading up tasks for points on #12 I was trying to get points up fast so I was copying old tasks (but had to find them) and making minor edits, and making quickies with WriteForMe tasks (but again I had to find suitable tasks w.r.t. length and subject matter). Doing that, I averaged 5 minutes each, based on an hour to put up 12 tasks working steadily at it. And that was about as simple as it would be unless I didn't care what I gave them to do - which is where problems come from. (Does that WFM have easy or hard interruptions? big, small or no penalty for errors? etc.)

So yes I try very hard to follow through on taking my lumps! We are playing together here, aren't we?

<Now back to regularly scheduled punishment.>

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 03-30-2017 at 10:56 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:04 PM   #56
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Today I did number 2 "messy dare"

First you can see the panties I was wearing in my picture album. I did not have but a tiny bit of syrup so I chose to go with the strawberry jelly I had about 8 to 10 ounces. I emptied the jar into my panties and really and vigorously rubbed it in. Front, back all over. I had jelly dripping out from every angle. I next grabbed the back and heaved it into a nice and gooey wedgie. I also grabbed the front and pulled, then the back and then the front again. Next I removed them and stuffed them in my mouth and sucked the jellie as I stroked and masturbated. definitely needed a shower.

I will be doing number 3 "compiled dice dare" later tonight.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
i am just starting my foray into abdl, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11

Last edited by Vodin30; 03-30-2017 at 07:07 PM.
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:55 PM   #57
GDJones

I'm going to complete the Dice Points Dare sometime tomorrow, but first I'm going to post my rolls here so everyone has a general idea of what I will be doing/wearing.
Clothes: I rolled a 4, so thats 25 points I can spend on clothes
First Dare: I rolled a 5, so I have to earn 30 Points
Walk: I rolled 4, so thats a 5 minute walk away.
Second Dare: I rolled 6, so I have to earn 50 Points
Going Back Home: I rolled 4, so I must go home in only my underwear.

This will certainly be interesting!

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #58
Vodin30
getDare Devil

have fun gdjones

OK so here is how task number 3 went for me:

using random.org I had it roll 9 dice for me the results were:
5- a bra and dress
3- a pink bra
2- panties and stockings
6- red panties any style
3- high heels
6- dog collar
3- wig, lipstick, foundation, eye shadow
5- yes, bondage
3- three accessories
accessories were
3- blindfold
5- ball torture
2- butt plug
So I dressed as required, I was a bit surprised that I had all the items in my home, and did not have to scavenge anything from the ladies I know. wonder how I would go about asking for that. The heels were very tight, hope I did not ruin them.
I rolled for bondage and got:
2- spread eagle, face up and it had to last
4- 45 minutes
I also got a
1- normal wedgie.

I tied myself to my bed and waited my required time.

Baby's Likes:
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

KIK vodin11
Old 03-30-2017, 09:41 PM   #59
Vodin30
getDare Devil

tasks remaining to be done:
13 cenobite shower dare
15 collect jelly beans
16 spend the day in
19 manscaping

Tasks that have been finished
1 video game wedgie
2 messy dare
3 compiled dice dare
4 thong dare
5 shower dare
6 dice points dare
7 pretty toes
8 which undies
9 crushing wedgie
10 anal shower dare
11 clothes curse
12 candle wax
14 scared, but don't pee
17 rainbow dare
18 underwear challenge
20 ice cubes

four more to go, plus added torments

Baby's Likes:

KIK vodin11
Old 03-30-2017, 10:12 PM   #60
nina@
getDare Succubus

Adding 5 spanks....

Exsuberman says he might get time in the weekend to do some tasks...cool

Advertisements
Kink Talk