Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 11:57 PM   #46
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Omg

Egg vibing

Tugging firmly on my cunt chain....imagining your hard c ocks......should i stop?

I feel my nipples straining against my sheer blouse

Iam so wet right now

I suddenly seem to be popular with the men at the bar...

Fuck.....i want to cum so bad right here!!

I can only imagine one of you will be brave enough to tell me what you are imagining as you stroke your cock right now. ...

Can't wait to read about it

X oxoxo

SO CLOSE AGAIN!
Don't stop.
Don't stop.
DON'T STOP!!!!!

My cock is so hard it need relief right now. With one swipe of my arm I clear everything off the bar. Bottles and glasses flying everywhere. I throw you on the bar and rip open your skirt as my eager tongue flicks away on your swollen clit.

I can feel you breathing quicken as you arch your back and your thighs wrap around my head forcing my mouth against you wet, eager pussy.

Your moans grow louder and louder and I know that once again it is time to fill your tight, hot pussy with my throbbing, stiff member. Every vein is popping out along the length of my cock as it plunges into you.

Your pussy muscles squeezing me tightly as all the men around the bar watch me pump you full over and over. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster.

The buttons go flying as I rip open your sheer blouse and grab your tits while I thrust inside you. They all watch, as each stroke brigs us closer to the edge ...

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-22-2016, 12:03 AM   #47
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir max

This dripping wet fuck slut wants ti cum so badly

There is nothing i love more than comming at the exact moment as my sir fills my mouth with hot cum.....

I need his cock now

I need to cum now

Thank you sir for your post...pushing this slut closer and closer to loosing control...

Push this cunt harder!!

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 04-22-2016, 12:18 AM   #48
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sir max

This dripping wet fuck slut wants ti cum so badly

There is nothing i love more than comming at the exact moment as my sir fills my mouth with hot cum.....

I need his cock now

I need to cum now

Thank you sir for your post...pushing this slut closer and closer to loosing control...

Push this cunt harder!!
On your back at the bar with your head tipped back, Sir thrusts his cock down your throat. Spitroasted on two hard cocks, we slide you back and forth on the bar. Sir thrusts down your throat as I pull out and then Sir slides out as I slam into your hot cunt. Over and over. Back and forth. In and out.

Then we synchronize and both thrust in unison. Sir's cock slamming against the back off your throat and my cock all the way into your pussy. Your body heaving up off the bar with each penetration and then back down. Your moans grow louder but are muffled by Sir's cock in your throat.

Closer and closer to the edge when Sir fills your mouth with the cum you crave and I fill your aching pussy with my hot load.

Closer and closer.

CLOSER AND CLOSER!!! OMG here it comes ...

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-22-2016, 12:23 AM   #49
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I shouldn't have read your posts during classes, now I'm all hard

Proud owner of littleanalslave
Old 04-22-2016, 08:38 AM   #50
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
This will need to be done later once I get home.

Thank you for this task

xoxoxo
Sir Hang,

My master has forbidden me from cumming until he returns home. I did, however combine elements of your task with those of Sir Big Ds.

See my report below.

This slut thanks you for your post Sir.

xoxoxo

Old 04-22-2016, 09:13 AM   #51
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Wink

Quote:
This will need to be done later once I get home.

Thank you for this task

xoxoxo
Quote:
Sir D,

may I stick the dildo on the full length mirror in the foyer of my Sir's house.

It would only be fitting that this slut see watch in the mirror and see what a dirty cocksucking cum slut she is while choking on a huge cock?

This slut thanks you for the task Sir

xoxox
Sir,

As soon as I got home last night, a little tipsy, and extremely wet.........my mind immediately focused on your post, as well as Sir Hang's post.

I was on the phone with my Sir during the cab ride home, he was giving me very specific instructions as I sat in the back of the cab, first he had me undo an additional button on my already quit revealing blouse, then he had me slowly slide one finger, then two, then three fingers inside my now drenched cunt while I maintained eye contact with the cab driver in his mirror.
Once we reached the house, the driver remained in his seat, I let myself out of the cab and went to his open window, I paid him cash for the fair and couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants. He, clearly was focussed on looking down my half open blouse.....

"thank you for the enjoyable ride" I said while staring at his cock.........."the pleasure is still mine he replied" I turned an headed for the front door.

Once inside, I went straight to masters office, retrieving the "toy box" from the closet. Removing my clothes along the way, I returned to the foyer and knelt before the full length mirror, naked with the exception of my heels, office glasses and fresh red lipstick.

I attached the 12 inch suction cup dildo to the mirror in front of me, and plugged the Hitachi wand into the receptacle on the wall to the right of the mirror.

I called my Sir back, and put him on speaker phone. Sir then instructed me as follows;

- Liberally coat your nipples and clit with arousal gel
- Attach the nipple clamps
- attach 4 clothes peg around each nipple
- Insert the 8 inch soft texture vibe into your pussy and turn on medium.

I was then to turn on the Hitachi wand, medium speed. and, while holding the wand against my tender throbbing clit, repeat the following out loud so Sir could hear;

"My name is andrea swallows, I am a cum sucking slut, please watch me swallow my Sirs cock, I hope you enjoy watching me"

Between each recital I am to slide the huge dildo to the back of my throat and out again, letting the wet saliva drip all over my bouncing breasts.

10 recitals, 10 mouthfuls of cock, all took approximately 60 seconds per round. I was allowed a 30 second rest between each round.
10 rounds in total

By the time I got to the third round, I had to stop; "Sir, I screamed, I must cum now!"

"Slap one of the clothes pegs of you breast dear"

A chill went up my spine..........I slapped.............the pain was excruciating as I felt the blood rush back to the previously clamped area......... I can tell you, at that point, cumming was no longer on my mind.

This went on until I had completed 10 rounds, still not allowed to cum,

I was exhausted, made my way to my bed where I still lay as I type.

I may go have a relaxing bath.

Thank you all for you posts yesterday, I will be at the home office today, quite honestly, I am a little hung over and quite dehydrated from my evening.

Any suggestions as to how I could entertain you today?

This slut is very grateful to be able to serve at the pleasure of all of my online Sir's

xoxoxo

Old 04-22-2016, 09:16 AM   #52
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

You have forgotten to complete my dare from page one....

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:31 AM   #53
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
You have forgotten to complete my dare from page one....
I have not forgotten...........this sluts pussy needs a rest Sir !

Old 04-22-2016, 09:58 AM   #54
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Andreaswallows Master Thanks you all

Thank you all for keeping my cum slut in a constant state of heightened arousal.

I am always truly amazed at the extent of imagination you all bring to the table.

I am not sure how many times you made my slut edge last night, but I am sure it must have been near 15.

I just talked with her on the phone and explained that even though she will be working from the home office today, that does not preclude you from making yourself available for the entertainment of your temporary online masters today.

So,

Carry on where you left off last night folks................enjoy!!

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 04-22-2016, 10:14 AM   #55
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Thank you all for keeping my cum slut in a constant state of heightened arousal.

I am always truly amazed at the extent of imagination you all bring to the table.

I am not sure how many times you made my slut edge last night, but I am sure it must have been near 15.

I just talked with her on the phone and explained that even though she will be working from the home office today, that does not preclude you from making yourself available for the entertainment of your temporary online masters today.

So,

Carry on where you left off last night folks................enjoy!!

Cheers,
Thank you for generously sharing your cum slut again today.

I wonder what business casual attire in the home office is today. Of course, 5 inch heels and her crotch chain. That seems about right.

Andrea, I'm working from home today as well and already naked from the waist down for the day

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-22-2016, 10:22 AM   #56
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default jetted tubs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Thank you for generously sharing your cum slut again today.

I wonder what business casual attire in the home office is today. Of course, 5 inch heels and her crotch chain. That seems about right.

Andrea, I'm working from home today as well and already naked from the waist down for the day
Sir Max,

At the moment i am naked in a hot bubble bath, currently my left leg is extended upward as i shave it in preperation for my Sirs arrival home this evening.

Once i am out of the tub, todays wardrobe will be 5 inch heels, hair up, glasses, and one of masters white dress shirts, two buttons only done up.

I am relaxing, i was hoping someone might PM or post something that i might "enjoy" while in the jetted tub.

xoxoxo..............

Old 04-22-2016, 12:04 PM   #57
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Quote:
I have not forgotten...........this sluts pussy needs a rest Sir !
As a proper sex slave your pussy should receive no rest! It should be used whenever demanded!

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:09 PM   #58
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Certainly you are out of the tub by now and it is time to get to "work."

Let's start with an hour of warm-up buzzes. 5 minutes on low with your wiivibe, 1 minute off and then repeat until the hour is up.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-22-2016, 12:26 PM   #59
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default vibe me.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Certainly you are out of the tub by now and it is time to get to "work."

Let's start with an hour of warm-up buzzes. 5 minutes on low with your wiivibe, 1 minute off and then repeat until the hour is up.
Thank you Sir max,

this slut is wearing heels, her masters dress shirt, glasses with her hair up.

wiivibe in place and i am sitting in my Sirs office chair, legs spread wide, leaning into the vibe so it tortures my juicy clit for you...........does this please you Sir?

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 04-22-2016, 12:27 PM   #60
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
As a proper sex slave your pussy should receive no rest! It should be used whenever demanded!

Understood Sir

No rest for my hyperactive pussy!

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, office, slut, wet and messy