Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2007, 08:20 AM   #46
2doctor

keep it up one of the best storys i have ever read
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #47
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Very good. Just curious, will the baked beans have any bearing on the rest of the story?
Old 07-06-2007, 12:39 AM   #48
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

welll that was intresting as hell!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #49
Tony12

Thanks for the support
Will continue soon!
Tony12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:11 AM   #50
Charlieisme333

This is so good. I absolutely love reading this story, because a lot of the ideas are very original.
(NOTE: Charlie is short for charlotte...I am a girl)
Charlieisme333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #51
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

hey tony.. where are u man.. its been long since you wrote!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:51 AM   #52
Tony12

Emm Sorry I have been awefully busy...
I've still been looking about the site though
Noticed there was new getdare staff!
Will try to continue soon but i can't promise!
Old 08-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #53
Leblonk
Account Banned

please hurry up this stories is good!!!!!!
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:00 AM   #54
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

let him take his time leblonk. the longer it takes him the better it will be
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #55
Tony12

Default Part 8

Ok at last im posting the 8th part. Sorry for the very long wait!
But thanks for your patience and i hope you enjoy it!

Morning I woke up to sniggering sounds near me. There was a couple of kids standing by a tree laughing at me. I went red. I was freezing cold from the night. My head was spinning quickly thinking what to do. I knew it would be a risk going back to Arlene’s knowing her parents would be back today. But after a moment of deciding it was my only option. I got up and sprinted through the streets. As I passed people either gasped, laughed or growled at me in disgust. The journey was fairly long I was foolish to sleep so far away. I passed some people about my age they were chavs and they started mocking me and one of them threw a bottle at me I jumped out of the way and ran past them. To my surprise and horror they started chasing me. I was mortified I couldn’t go to Arlene’s house with a gang of chavs chasing me I realised I’d have to get away from them first. I sprinted and jumped over someone’s fence into their garden the chavs climbed up and looked over then went away. I soon relised why they didn’t follow me. There was a huge dog approaching me. I was thinking it was just my luck! The dog ran at me and snapped at my leg. It missed and I vaulted over the other side of the fence. I ran the rest of the way to Arlene’s house.

When I arrived at Arlene’s house thankfully her parents weren’t back yet which was my one bit of luck! I knocked on the door. Arlene answered. Arlene said “Ha Slave you survived the night! My parents will be back at 4pm. You’ll go at 3pm I don’t want to take any risks”! I nodded in agreement. I went in and I was given a pair of briefs. I put them on and then Kelly and Claire saw me. Kelly went into the kitchen and came out with a large tub of worms. I was wondering what they where on earth they got it! But more importantly what were they going to do with it! Claire tugged the front of my briefs forward and Kelly then poured half the worms in. Then pulled the back of my briefs and poured the rest in. It made me feel sick I felt the warms going around. It was a weird sensation but to me it wasn’t pleasurable! Then They gave me more baked beans for breakfast. I eat breakfast at a steady pace. My hunger was distracted by the worms. I only got half the tin. They then poured the other half in with the worms. Which didn’t make things much better! The beans were in tomato sauce and that was itchy. Claire said “ your not to touch under your briefs if you do you will be punished”. The itch was pretty much unbearable and the worms made me feel sick and disgusted. But still I dealt with it as best as I could. When I was finished breakfast Kelly took me outside. Claire and Arlene were standing with a hose. They told me to lay on the grass and keep rolling back and forwards. I obeyed and when I started rolling they hosed me. The water was freezing and the beans and worms where crushing! The worms were moving about like mad. I felt very sickened. The girls were of course laughing at me.

In the afternoon I was allowed to take the briefs off and put on the thong. They took out a packet off pins and scattered them all over the floor. Arlene told me to lie on them. I was dreading doing it. But I felt I had to obey so I did. I lay down the pins went from my bum to the top of my back. In Pins sunk into me a bit as they were spaced. I couldn’t help giving a whimper and a tear as the sunk into me. I was then told to stand up. I stood up and most of the pins fell off me. But some remained. Arlene then picked the pins out one by one. Being careful to inflict as much pain as possible removing. I was bleeding a bit out the back. The girls didn’t care though and left me. I was then sent up to Arlene’s room and Claire read a book while watching me. I was told just to lie until they were ready for my next task. I was dreading when I was going to be told what I was to do…

Please leave me some comments on what you think about the story or any idea's etc...
Old 08-09-2007, 11:12 AM   #56
Leblonk
Account Banned

that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:55 AM   #57
Linia

good story I'll happily await another chapter.
Linia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #58
Tony12

Thanks for your continues support guys and i hope to continue soon!
Old 08-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #59
profoundslave

man u rock...keep it up.....u r very creative man...cant w8 for the next part...and pls try not to put cliff hangers man the w8 is not bearable:P
profoundslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #60
animal

I am looking forward to your next part tomorow it was very good
animal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk