Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #46
res

I sure hope we are...

I am here to have fun and talk to people. I am looking for the thrill of doing stuff I normally would not be able to.

Keeping this in mind: If you simply want to talk about stuff besides Dares/SM/Sex, simply hit up on me via a PM and I am sure I will take my time to answer
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #47
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

Default level one part 2

so you spend the next few days strolling through the forest wondering what is so bad.

suddenly you get up one day realize that one of your group is missing, where is Chastity the wizard?
what will you do now!

will you search for them, or go on without them? your choice
DanHenceworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #48
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Search for him, we shall not leave anyone behind!
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #49
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

if that is your choice....

you will of course search for him

more tomorrow
Old 03-17-2014, 04:06 AM   #50
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Meanwhile.....The wizard wakes. He tries to look around, but everything is dark. Is it night? Is he underground? He doesn't know.

He struggles and realizes his hands are feet are tied. What's worse: His powers don't seem to work. He still feels his power source but somehow he just can't reach it. Seems his hands and feet are not the only thing that are tied.

He thinks of his friends and hope they are looking for him.....

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #51
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Sooo excited^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastCenturian View Post
The Game Master smiles devilishly as he see's Yuna fail her test. He waits patiently as the group continues through the forest, secretly hoping Yuna fails once again. For if she does, he's going to punish her.

(You know you love me DeBael )
Yeah I know but I won't give you any change to punish me though
Old 03-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #52
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

you have spent the last two days frantically searching for your missing friend, you all agree to get some sleep.

uh oh...next day the guardian and the duelist awaken to find that again they have lost allies!

during the night the archer and the bard have both gone missing as well!

what will you do keep searching or continue without them?
Old 03-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #53
res

Seeing that we can not continue our quest alone, we will make sure we find the three of them!

I am here to have fun and talk to people. I am looking for the thrill of doing stuff I normally would not be able to.

Keeping this in mind: If you simply want to talk about stuff besides Dares/SM/Sex, simply hit up on me via a PM and I am sure I will take my time to answer
Old 03-18-2014, 11:22 AM   #54
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Yeah, we'll find them for sure! Leaving people behind is not the way we work^^
Old 03-20-2014, 02:44 PM   #55
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

so you decided to go on and search for them!

as there as just the two of you now you decided to stick together and watch each others backs, however i am sneaky, late that night i decided that yet again i wanted one of the group, knowing that the guardian was a proud and protective i created a situation where they had no choice but to split from her Allie, this of course led to her kidnapping.

this just left the duelist now! all alone in the forest, lost, confused but not scared, he is a brave being, not to mention a warrior, you walk through the forest for the whole the day, no longer searching for your friends, but for their kidnapper!

more to come tomorrow
Old 03-20-2014, 04:26 PM   #56
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHenceworth View Post
so you decided to go on and search for them!

as there as just the two of you now you decided to stick together and watch each others backs, however i am sneaky, late that night i decided that yet again i wanted one of the group, knowing that the guardian was a proud and protective i created a situation where they had no choice but to split from her Allie, this of course led to her kidnapping.

this just left the duelist now! all alone in the forest, lost, confused but not scared, he is a brave being, not to mention a warrior, you walk through the forest for the whole the day, no longer searching for your friends, but for their kidnapper!

more to come tomorrow
Hey everyone! Everything seems to be going well so far, so that's good. I do have one concern though: The speed of the game. I noticed that it has almost been two weeks since we officially started this game, and the first party isn't even past level one yet. I think we need to pick it up a bit and make the game go a bit faster. Specifically, DanHenceworth, if you could post more than once a day and give another dare soon that would be great.

Cheers and Happy Dares!
~TLC, Game Master.

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #57
res

He was angry. Of course he was. This one had started out with a group and now... Well now he was alone. He knew for sure that this had to be part of the plan of this weirdo they had met before. It was all this thing's fault. Yet again he checked his weapons, he knew that without then he would be lost.
He was no hero, never had been. 'The duelist' they called him - well they would for sure give him other names if they knew that he had never actually won a fair fight. When he duelled he made sure everything was under control: His control.
But now everything had gone out of control... And, for heaven's sake, he did not enjoy it.
He hoped the others would still be alive while he kept walking.
"Don't you worry... I will find you - and then this guy will get a second mouth - one to breath blood from."

Old 03-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #58
cornpiper

Ill be a master if you would want me to itll be great fun
cornpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #59
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

so it has come down to this, wondering, lost around the desperately searching for you allies, after two days you're close to giving up until suddenly, you find yourself in an opening, there in front of you are your allies, each tied up against a separate tree and in the middle a throne made of stone, far to big for a human no, this belonged to the giantess!

"i told this path wasn't to be taken lightly! now look it is down to just me and you, i do not wish destroy you however, so lets make a deal, i will give you a riddle and a task, complete them both before sun down and you and your friends go free on in the forest, if you fail, well then i guess i will just claim you for my own and you will destroyed! how about that?"
Old 03-21-2014, 12:08 PM   #60
res

Gnashing his teeths he stands on the clearing, staring in the eyes of his group's members. Their chances are bad if he does not go for the deal. A second he thinks about trying to run for it - but he is sure that the creature won't let him of the hook that easily.
"I will go for it", he finally says. "Hell, what choice do I have after all - Letting my comrades die by your hand? I surely do not want those guys to see your face as the last thing in their lifes, these wobbly pieces of skin you call 'cheek' - makes me tremble to even think about those. And this distinct smell you tend to spread around yourself... Well - let us not talk about your bad looks, but about my tasks: Let's get over with this..."
He grins now. It can't be that bad... or can it?
His thoughts are simple as they could be... 'Dark Magic bars my way... But the will of a Duelist is stronger!'

Outgame: I am sorry for the last sentece but I could not hold back - at least there is no templar around here... or? *looks around cautiously*

Advertisements
Kink Talk