Bored
Distinguished Member

very good i love the new part.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #47
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Part 11: 3 Pieces Of Paper Down, 3 Still Needed

I got to the edge of the forest in about 15 minutes. As I entered the forest again I continued to tug at my short shorts as they started to irritate me, still being wet. I walked around the forest for another couple of minutes before I found 2 more guys. The first comment they made was “Nice Tits” as I struggled to cover them up. “The rules are the same as the first one if you mess up but since you don’t have a shirt, if you lose your shorts and mess up again then you will be punished” One Of The Guys Said. “What Do I have to do?” I asked. The other guy responded by telling me the piece of paper I needed was on top of that tree. He pointed to a tree, which looked like one of the tallest ones around. I figured there was no time limit as I started to climb the tree. I grabbed a branch then another, and another. I took my time figuring that since there was no time limit I could afford to. Finally after about 5 minutes I got to the top and grabbed the piece of paper. I started climbing down and eventually after what seemed like longer then it took me to get up, I finally got down. I started off right away. Once again I got back to John who told me that more of his friends were still out there.

I started out for the 3rd time. This time, instead of going to the forest I went to the edge of one of the roads and found another 2 guys. They told me that I would get the piece of paper if I could convince a person driving by to give me a ride back to John. I figured it shouldn’t be that hard since I was topless. I was wrong. One problem I found was the road wasn’t a busy one. About one car went by every 5 or 10 minutes. The first car went by without noticing me. The second was a girl and she looked but didn’t pick me up. The third car was a group of guys. They pulled over and One of John’s friends gave me the piece of paper, which I put down my short shorts, as they didn’t have pockets. I asked the guys in the car if they could give me a ride down the street. They said they would but I would have to do something for them. “We’re going to a party tonight.” One of Them Said. “And We Need Dancers.” Another Added. I knew where this was going and told them that I would dance for the party. I jumped in the car, sitting on a guys lap since the car was packed. I felt something starting to poke into my ass and realized that the guy I was sitting on was getting hard. We arrived and the driver of the car wrote down the address of the party and told me to be there at 8pm. I got out of the car and thanked the guys for the ride. I ran over to John, giving him both pieces of paper and told me that I would have to complete some tasks at the party. Then he sent me off to find more of his friends.

-----
Thx To bored For The Suggestion! If Any One Else Has Any, PM Them To Me
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #48
gleave

great story so far, well done
gleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:24 AM   #49
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

ur creativity shud b saluted.. USASlavegurl!!! Kudos to u!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #50
William Jones

On the edge of my seat! Post more!
William Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #51
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

hey.. finish ur exams nd make d story a killing!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #52
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

i have finished my exams and have started to write the next part.. slowly
Old 07-19-2007, 09:53 AM   #53
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Here's the next part of the story, enjoy!

Part 12: Finally Finished The Tasks!

Once again I wondered off into the field. I walked and walked, going in and out of the forest and along the road but I couldn’t find anyone. I decided to walk back to John and ask him if anyone was still out there. I could start to see him when I tripped. I looked behind me. There were 2 guys hiding in the long grass. They told me that my task was to find the piece of paper that I needed in the long grass in 5 minute. They also told me that there were decoy papers around and I had to get the correct one. I started out as they started the timer. I soon realized their definition of decoy papers as I found a piece of blue construction paper. I continued to find pieces of papers that were obviously decoys, red, yellow, black, green were among the ones I found. Finally after 3 minutes I found the white one. I showed it to the guys and they said it was the piece of paper so I went to give it to John. Once I got back to John he took the piece of paper from me and told me that I had 2 more groups of his friends to find.

I went out to look for his the last 2 groups of his friends. It was getting dark so I knew I had to hurry up. I went towards the bottom right corner of the field, finding a group of his friends. There were 4 of them. I asked them what I had to do and they told me that I had to get each of them to cum in 10 minutes. I responded by asking them if them if they were serious because it didn’t really fit in with the rest of the tasks I had to do. I started buy giving the first guy a blowjob, but after 2 minutes, he had not cummed so I decided to finish him off, and then change my strategy. He cummed 30 seconds later and I swallowed. I then took my shorts off, and grabbed 2 guys, taking one dick up my pussy and one in my mouth. In less then a minute, the guy who’s dick was in my pussy pulled out and came all over my stomach. I motioned to the next guy who started doing my up my pussy. In about another 2 minutes, the guy who I was giving a blowjob to came. I swallowed and focused all my attention on making the last guy cum. I went on top and did him hard. He came soon after. After this I received the piece of paper I needed and put my shorts back on. I then went to give the piece of paper back to John.

Once again I gave the piece of paper to John, who told me I had one of his friends left to find. I went out looking again. I looked everywhere, the forest, river, every inch. of the field, but couldn’t find anyone and the fact that it was getting darker every second didn’t help either. I went back to John as he proposed a deal to me. He told me that I could trade my shorts for the location of his last friend. It getting dark outside, and me being tired from the day I accepted. I took off my shorts, putting my in the nude. Hey went in the small bushes behind the car and came out with his friend. He then took out a soccer ball, “This will be your sports part of the dare,” he said. “You must score 2 goals on Mark here, but you only get 3 shots.” He explained. I figured this wouldn’t be a problem because I was on the soccer team at school. I noticed a net had been set up using cones and 3 balls had been set up side by side about penalty kick range. I took my time and took the first shot… Goal! I set up for the second shot…. Stopped. I knew I had to get the 3rd shot. I set up and took the shot… Stopped! John explained that I would have one punishment that will be handed out later. I needed to do it again till I got 2/3 balls in the net. I was now regretting the trading of my shorts. The balls were set up again and I took my first shot… Stopped! I took a small walk before kicking the next one…. Goal! It came down to this shot, I picked a spot, the bottom right corner, and took the shot… Goal! I let out a sigh of relieve as I was finally finished the tasks. Mark gave the piece of paper to John and said good-bye to John. I got in John’s car as did John as he drove me back home…

-----
If any one has any suggestions PM them to me
Old 07-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #54
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314

that was beautifully written please keep it up
roxie314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:00 PM   #55
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

It was indeed... I've read the whole story, and it is well done. It's better than most others here. Keep going, I'm loving it...
Fiendish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:38 AM   #56
Bored
Distinguished Member

very good. i would give you a suggestion but i am having a hard time comming up with punishments of my own for my story. and other than that, i dont know what to give a suggestion because i dont know where this is going. but good luck.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:54 PM   #57
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

ya don't worry about it bored, i still have ideas of tasks and stuff like that but I don't know how to include them in the story so once again if anyone has any suggestions PM them to me
Old 07-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #58
Leblonk
Account Banned

hurry up this is a good story and i can't wate to read the next bit please hurry
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #59
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Here's the next part guyz! Enjoy!

Part 13: The Party

When we got back home, we went to my suitcase and John picked out some clothes for me to wear to the party. He handed me a dress that I had out-grown and told me to put it on. Once I put it on I found it was tight but not as tight as I thought, but that wasn’t the major problem for me. The top was very low-cut and it was on the verge of revealing my tits. And although the rest of the dress wasn’t tight, it was tight against my breasts. They felt like they were going to pop out! The problem was that I couldn’t pull it up because if the dress were any higher up my leg it would reveal my panties-less pussy. He gave my some high heels to wear and we went to the address.

Once we got there it had gotten dark outside and I stepped in the house, while John drove off. Wolf-whistles sounded and I got the occasional smack on the ass, as I walked through the large party crowd to find the guys who invited me. I finally found them and they led me to the middle of the party where a table was set-up. I had a couple beers on it, but that was quickly disposed of. The music, which had been booming since I got in, stopped as one of the guys stepped up on the table. “Tonight, we have a special treat for you, one that will make this party the best of the year…” he explained. He then let out “HA PHILLP” while pointing at this guy who had 3 girls by his side. “We have this girl, that we picked up earlier this afternoon and she’s going to dance for us!” The music started again and I started shaking my hips. About mid-way through the second song, I saw some people whispering stuff to each other. This would be normal for a party, but the way it went around made me kind of suspicious. Soon a crowd of guys started kneeling down beside the table I was dancing on and looking up. I realized what they were looking at, my bare pussy. I wanted to cover it up but I didn’t really find out what, if anything would happen to me if I stopped dancing. I decided to continue dancing. Guys continued to take turns staring up my dress at my panty-less crotch, taking turns as time went along.

It was getting late; I looked around and found a clock, glancing at the time, while I continued to shake my hips. I was getting tired and understandably why, I had been dancing for over 3 hours now with only a half an hour break. I danced for another half an hour before I noticed that the party started breaking up. I noticed that before people were leaving they wrote stuff on a piece of paper and put it in a cardboard box. I thought nothing of it and continued dancing, now barely moving and drenched in sweat.

Eventually the music stopped and the guy who introduced me came up on the table as I got down. He started speaking but I wasn’t paying much attention, but trying to catch my breath. I was starting to look around, noticing about ¾ of the people had left but there were still around 20 still there. I continued looking around, all the girls had left; I was the only girl there. Before I had time to even think I heard some alarming words… “This slut looks like she needs to cool down” I was thrown a white t-shirt and went to change. I took off the dress and put the t-shirt on. I came out and stepped back on the table. It had been about 5 minutes since I stopped dancing and I was still wet with sweat. I didn’t know it but I was about to get wet with something else…

----
I did get a suggestion that was not used in this part, but it will be used in a future part.

I've got the next part, or at least the start, figured out... so anyone got any guesses of what she gets wet with?
Old 07-29-2007, 08:42 PM   #60
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

Short but sweet... as I said before, VERY good story... keep it up, don't make us wait too long!

and I'll venture a guess... you're too creative to use the standard hose or pitcher of water... so, let's go slightly outside the box and say it starts raining and they force her outside

Advertisements
Kink Talk