Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-23-2013, 12:14 PM   #46
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Note: Part Two is coming up REALLY SOON. But Part Two can be one of three different things. Each of these will be lead to by a certain option. The remaining two options will EXTEND the time before Part Two.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #47
joshl

i pick number 2
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #48
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

(I was hoping to get more votes, on this decision, but I'm afraid if I wait too long I won't get to post the next part til tomorrow, and I wanted to do it today, so here we go.)

You climb back down and inside through the window, this time with a much easier landing than before. You run over to the door as fast as you can, hoping to catch the person before they make it out of the back area where the bathroom is and into the main restaurant. You don't want to make a scene in front of everyone inside.
You quickly pull the door open, run out into the little back room connecting to the rest of the restaurant, and BAM!
You've hit your head on something, and you hit it HARD. Before you can make sense of your surroundings, you black out...

End of Part 1

(There will be an update soon, possibly tonight a little while after I post this, concerning a few special surprises I think you guys will like... )
Old 07-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #49
pet play

good so far hope you start part 2 soon.

Last edited by pet play; 07-23-2013 at 05:39 PM.
pet play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #50
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Special Update #1

Hey guys. This is my first special update that I will be posting. There will be one of these in between each of the parts. Here is the first of the surprises that I mentioned:
If you were on of the people who I began sending message updates about this thread, congratulations. Because you were seen as people who contributed greatly to the first part of this story, you all have 3 extra votes to use throughout part two. Basically, at anytime during decisions during the second part of the story, you will be allowed to vote twice, either for two different options or two votes for the same options. Only one extra vote can be used at a time though. Also, the person who seemed to be the most active reader for this thread received 5 extra votes to use. They have received there message identifying them. If you don't know if it's you, that means it's not you. But still, thanks for you input into the story so far, and I hope you continue to enjoy it.
Also. I have another surprise for my readers who have been asking for longer parts to the story in between decisions. As a special treat, in between each part of the story there will now be a Flashback Post. This is basically a post that will be a fun and exciting mini-story explaining something about the character to provide a better way of having background information. But you get to decide what it's about. So here you go.

Flashback Decision!
What do you want to think about while you are unconscious?

1. Life at school.
2. Who the person was that took your stuff.
3. Your sister.
4. Your parents.
5. Life at home.

(Note: Some of these will be longer, some shorter. Also some of them contain a lot of the same information. Choose wisely, because the next flashback post won't be for a while.)
Old 07-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #51
pet play

number 3 sounds good
pet play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #52
joshl

lets go with number 3
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #53
doodlebug

I also pick number 3
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #54
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default vote

I'll pick 3 as well
reddogcms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #55
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

I intend to post the back story tomorrow. I meant to do it today, but I was interrupted while writing and accidently lost everything I wrote, and I didn't want to have to write it all again yet. But don't worry, I'll try to get it done tomorrow.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #56
mrthatguy21

I'm back from my break, Hope I still can vote for three

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #57
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

(Sorry guys, I would have made it longer, but I lost a lot of it the first time I wrote it, before I could sent it. I'm more focused on getting it done soon than making it super long.)

Flashback Story #1: Stacy

As you waver between being conscious and not, your mind wanders. For some reason, you start to think about your sister...

Your sister's name is Stacy. She's just under three years older than you, and graduated in your freshman year of high school. She still lives with you and your family of course, and has a job as a waitress somewhere in town. She hasn't had the job long though, so you forget where exactly she works. She has always been a pretty good sister. She used to stick up for you all the time at school if you ever got picked on, going by the classic older-sibling motto "Nobody is allowed to pick on my sister but me!". For most of your time in school, she kept you safe from bullies most of the time, excluding freshman year (in a brief moment of consciousness, you remember something about her not protecting you in freshman year is important. But before you can think about it properly, your mind goes fuzzy again...). Of course she did pick on you herself quite a bit.

She wasn't a mean sister, but like many older siblings she gave you a pretty tough time. You remember a few times in the past, almost as if you're dreaming, but the dreams are a little more vivid...

It's you're second grade year of school. It's sometime in early Autumn, probably September. You and you're sister, who is in fifth grade, are walking home from school by yourself. You two are having a nice little chat as you walk, about a variety of things, when suddenly you seem to have run out of things to talk about. You walk together in silence, waiting for something to be said to keep the conversation going. Then suddenly she smiles a bit.
"I learned something new in school in school today." she says happily.
"Like what, a new word?" you ask.
"Well, no, but it's something that seems kind of fun."
"What is it?"
"Here. Stop for a minute, I'll show you." she says, a bit excited.
You stop walking, and she stands behind you.
"What are you doing?" you ask her as you start turn around.
"Just stay still, ok? It'll be fun." she says assuredly.
You turn your back to her again and wait. Suddenly, you feel her hand brush against your back.
"Stacy! What--" you start to say, interrupted a sudden pain in your butt as she lifts you off the ground by your underpants. The shock of it scares you so bad you pee yourself. It's your first wedgie ever, and Stacy's first she's given as well, after learning about it by seeing a bully give a boy in her class a wedgie that afternoon. Luckily none of the pee get's on the skirt you are wearing, but it leaks out beneath you. Stacy is already laughing at her handiwork, but when she see's you peeing yourself, she laughs even harder, until, ironically, she pees herself as well, and you laugh in turn. Luckily for her as well, it's difficult to see when she stops.
As you walk home she explains the wedgie and you laugh as you rub your butt which is now a little sore. When she stops explaining though you try to give her a wedgie, but she grabs your arm and says no, telling you that you'll have to try harder to get her back for it...

(The flashback story will continue, but I have decided not to do it one post, but in multiple, as I don't have the time or space to write it in one. But the posts ought to come faster and larger than the usual ones. Watch for the rest of it, and thanks for reading.)
Old 07-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #58
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, I won't be adding to the backstory today. I'm busy, but don't worry, I will continue it soon.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #59
tabbykitty_me

<3 love this story

♪♪♪♪♪☆☆☆☆☆♪♪♪♪♪

I'm crazy LOL
tabbykitty_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #60
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Flashback Story #1 (cont.)

It is now 5th grade for you, and it's the first day of school. Your sister is of course in 8th grade. At lunch time, another girl your age walks over to you while you are eating and politely asks you to stand up for a moment. You don't recognize her, because she must have gone to the other Pre-K-4th grade school in the district last year. You stand up, a puzzled look on your face. You notice a few nearby kids making strange faces, some of them with expressions of surprise, other's look amused, and a few look... sympathetic? Before you have time to think about this, the other girl has grabbed your tray of food (a sloppy-joe sandwich, fries, pudding, and an open carton of milk) in one hand, and the back of your pants and underwear in the other, and dumps all the food down your underpants. She then quickly grabs your undies with both hands and gives you a huge wedgie that lifts you into the air. She then lets you drop to the ground as people start to laugh. You run away crying and spend an hour or so in the bathroom until a teacher comes and finds you, takes you to the nurse's office, and decides to send you home.
You start to tell your sister about it when she gets home from school herself, but she has already heard, and she's mad.
The next day, many people laugh at you throughout the day for yesterday's events, though more often people act sympathetic, as those of them who had gone to school with the bully who got you yesterday have almost all had to face similar humiliation. But as school ends, and you're walking outside, you notice a lot of people crowding around a tree, laughing. As you get closer, you notice that the girl who humiliated you yesterday has now been stripped down to a pair of hello kitty panties and matching training bra and is stuck in a hanging wedgie with her mouth taped shut and her hands tied behind her back. 5 other kids, three guys and two girls, are also in hanging wedgies from the same tree, with their hands tied and mouths taped. Luckily for them they are still clothed. You realize that these are five of the people that teased you so much today. You see your sister walking away from the crowd laughing, and she winks as you walk towards her to go home...

(Don't worry, I will continue, but it might be a while, i'm not sure. I've had a lot of stuff to do and almost forgot about the story.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk