Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #46
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori View Post
What is the worst sexual humiliation you have endured? Describe it.
Ummm by sexual do you mean during a sexual experience with someone else?

If you mean that, as in with a partner, one time my bf at the time and I had just went to the movies where I drank a large water and then when we got back home I was planning on going straight to the restroom but my bf started kissing me, etc. we ended up on the couch fucking and when I orgasmed I lost control and also peed on the couch it was sooo embarrassing because I knew what happened but my bf just thought that I had been really wet and squirted when I orgasmed so that worked out for the best for me.

If that is not how you meant for your question to be interpreted please clarify and I will answer again!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #47
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondageFan View Post
are you ticklish? If yes what are your the most ticklish spots?
Have anyone tried to denial you orgasm by licking up and ticklilng at the same time? If no, would you to tray?
Yes I am very ticklish!! Especially on my knees, sides, and feet. But basically any soft tender touch across anywhere on my stomach, chest, back, or back of thighs will also tickle me.

And no one has ever done that but I guess I would try, I don't know if it would work in preventing my orgasm.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #48
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Me too...

I did the same thing... the guy I was with asked what happened and I just told him he was awesome and he made me squirt. He got off on the idea though, and ended up begging me to squirt the next time we had sex... so I totally did to cover it up (not squirt, I have no idea how that even works) and then I broke up with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
Ummm by sexual do you mean during a sexual experience with someone else?

If you mean that, as in with a partner, one time my bf at the time and I had just went to the movies where I drank a large water and then when we got back home I was planning on going straight to the restroom but my bf started kissing me, etc. we ended up on the couch fucking and when I orgasmed I lost control and also peed on the couch it was sooo embarrassing because I knew what happened but my bf just thought that I had been really wet and squirted when I orgasmed so that worked out for the best for me.

If that is not how you meant for your question to be interpreted please clarify and I will answer again!
megirl104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:44 PM   #49
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
Since when are you denied?
Who got you in this denial?
I have been denied since June 2 (I am pretty sure), so almost a month now.

Various people on getdare put me in the denial. It was supposed to be one week but kept getting additional time added mostly from the orgasm denial person above thread that I created.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #50
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by megirl104 View Post
I did the same thing... the guy I was with asked what happened and I just told him he was awesome and he made me squirt. He got off on the idea though, and ended up begging me to squirt the next time we had sex... so I totally did to cover it up (not squirt, I have no idea how that even works) and then I broke up with him
I'm glad I'm not the only one!

My bf never found out what actually happened and never really thought anything of the fact that I never 'squirted' again for him.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #51
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default I swear...

I swear this squirting thing is just made up and we've all just pissed on one bf or another. I don't know anyone that says, oh yea, I squirt... my group of friends talks way way too much about sex, super TMI time, and no one has ever said it.

Quote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one!

My bf never found out what actually happened and never really thought anything of the fact that I never 'squirted' again for him.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #52
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I swear this squirting thing is just made up and we've all just pissed on one bf or another. I don't know anyone that says, oh yea, I squirt... my group of friends talks way way too much about sex, super TMI time, and no one has ever said it.
I actually have twice though

I have no idea how it happened. Both times were with different guys, different positions, etc. but the common thread both times was that the foreplay and build up and actual sex lasted for a VERY long time before I orgasmed. I normally orgasm really easy but both times the guy was very good at getting me to the edge but I didn't orgasm and so by the time I finally did I squirted.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #53
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Really?

Are you serious... what does it feel like? Does it smell?

Quote:
I actually have twice though

I have no idea how it happened. Both times were with different guys, different positions, etc. but the common thread both times was that the foreplay and build up and actual sex lasted for a VERY long time before I orgasmed. I normally orgasm really easy but both times the guy was very good at getting me to the edge but I didn't orgasm and so by the time I finally did I squirted.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #54
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Are you serious... what does it feel like? Does it smell?
It feels strange. Especially the first time it happened. At first, the feeling was kind of similar to having to pee but then when I relaxed enough it just felt so good! The orgasms when I squirted were definitely better than a lot of mine without squirting but I've also had better orgasm where I didn't squirt. And it smells like how your pussy smells I guess haha

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #55
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default lol

lol, yea I understand... interesting... I don't think that's going to happen to me. I orgasm maybe, 1 in 10 times O.o That's if I'm lucky. But when I do it's just like you describe how you squirt... lots of foreplay, keeping me close a long time. I guess I just really really need to be in the mood for it.

Quote:
It feels strange. Especially the first time it happened. At first, the feeling was kind of similar to having to pee but then when I relaxed enough it just felt so good! The orgasms when I squirted were definitely better than a lot of mine without squirting but I've also had better orgasm where I didn't squirt. And it smells like how your pussy smells I guess haha
Old 06-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #56
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
lol, yea I understand... interesting... I don't think that's going to happen to me. I orgasm maybe, 1 in 10 times O.o That's if I'm lucky. But when I do it's just like you describe how you squirt... lots of foreplay, keeping me close a long time. I guess I just really really need to be in the mood for it.
I feel so bad for you that you only orgasm 10% of the time!

I can't even imagine having sex and not being able to orgasm. Well I hope you meet a guy who gets you there every time!

In the mean time happy orgasming though

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 03:32 PM   #57
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default lol thanks...

Thanks, yea, it's not that bad... I mean I still really enjoy sex. I kinda enjoy doing it *for* someone, if that makes sense. I mean I get horny like everyone else, but it's usually fleeting... you know what I mean... so I probably wouldn't even do it very often at all if I didn't have a bf or someone that was like "hey, let's do this"

Quote:
I feel so bad for you that you only orgasm 10% of the time!

I can't even imagine having sex and not being able to orgasm. Well I hope you meet a guy who gets you there every time!

In the mean time happy orgasming though
Old 06-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #58
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Question

Worst date you have ever been on
Old 06-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #59
NoviNov

Default Question

Can you describe your pet play with your sister in more detail?
NoviNov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #60
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Worst date you have ever been on
First of all, I completely understand enjoying doing it for someone. It makes me enjoy it more when I know the guy really wants it or is really enjoying it.

And to answer your question, one time a guy asked me if he could take me to dinner sometime. I said yes and we texted for a few days ( I was very bush and couldn't have dinner until like four days later) and so when it was finally all planned and stuff he was supposed to pick me up at six at my house. He told me where we were going was a surprise but to dress kinda nice (nothing crazy formal needed though) just not t shirt and shorts. So far everything was fine. I got ready and was prepared to go at six. He got there at seven.. I actually thought he was going to stand me up by that time and had changed into more comfortable clothes. When he came he apologized, I changed back, and we left. He took me to Olive Garden (not complaining about that, I like Italian food) but when we got there he closed the door in my face, not purposefully but still I ran into it. And then he was very awkward to talk to, not asking me questions and only answering mine in short one sentence answers with nothing to go on to further the conversation on that topic. We ordered and I ordered some sort of seafood dish (can't remember exactly) but I remember him being disgusted by what I ordered, apparently he hates fish, and the whole time I was eating looked at me like I was crazy. We left and he took me home. In the car he tried to kiss me, which I was not feeling after how the date had gone. He was just not very interesting, so I kinda turned so he kissed my cheek and then he had the audacity to say "yeah it's a good thing we didn't kiss, your breath kinda smells like fish from what you ordered". I went in my house and we did not talk again after that.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk