Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #46
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I going to choose 1 this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #47
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to go with option 3, just because I want to go against myself.

Your writing is very good. The story is great. The only issue is the length. The chapters could be a bit longer, but I digress, you are an excellent writer and I would be very grateful if you continued to write this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:33 PM   #48
Paradigm

I'm going to leave voting for an extra day, just for fun
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #49
Paradigm

I guess I shouldn't have left it for an extra day.. but oh well, lesson learned. And thanks so much xmacroxs, I'll try to make them longer

"Damn, she missed," Natalie cursed under her breath, "Now what?"
Then Natalie saw her best friend doing something astonishing. May was now taking off her bra! Natalie watched her best friend's boobs bounce around without the support of her bra anymore. Then May's bra went flying, and the man noticed it. Natalie wasted no time in running across the yard. She made it without being seen, and was now hiding behind the shed on the next property. Soon after, May was next to her with her arms folded over her chest. Natalie was in a situation not much better, with her arms in an uncomfortable position hiding her breasts through her skinny shirt and also keeping the shirt pulled down over her panties.
"Don't worry," Natalie tried to calm down a scared May, "After this property, there is only one more we have to get through and then we're at my home."
"Thanks," May replied, and did another unexpected thing. She hugged Natalie, and Natalie hugged her back. She had apparently stopped caring about her near nudity.
"You're welcome," Natalie responded, before May leant in and kissed her.
These two didn't care about being naked in front of the other now, they were long gone in a mixture of arousal and love. After a few more short kisses, they remembered that now was not the right time for what they were doing, and to their disappointment stopped.
"The coast... is clear," May spoke back to Natalie, who was busy groping May's breasts.
"I've never noticed how soft, and big your boobs are," Natalie whispered in May's ear.
"Nat, I love what you're doing to me, but this isn't the right time," May demanded, "But maybe later."
The two girls then ran across this yard as there was nobody out the back. They made it to the next yard, but the only thing providing cover was a cluster of bushes in the corner. There were two girls sunbathing in just their bikinis.
"Now what?" May asked Natalie, "They look like they've just started. We can't just wait here."
"I see three options," Natalie whispered in response, "One, we wait for them to go inside. Two, we reveal ourselves and explain our problem."
"I hope the third option is a bit better," May muttered.
"Well, I was going to say we just run past," Natalie unhelpfully replied, "I don't mind which one, so I'll leave the choice to you."

1) They decide to wait for the girls to finish and go inside.
2) They decide to come out and tell the two girls the truth.
3) They decide to make a run for it and hope for the best.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #50
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going to go with 3 this time.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-10-2013, 11:26 AM   #51
JoeS

i think 3 this time

- Edge, pain (try me...), cbt, orgasm control
public, ...
Limits - scat, pee, permanent, cross dressing, gay, anal, messy

PM me any dare... I might send pic proof
JoeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #52
Paradigm

"I think we should just run for it," May said, "It's the best of the three horrible options."
"I thought you might say that," Natalie replied, "On three. One.. two.. three!"
They both stood up and just bolted for Natalie's house. All was looking good, until May unfortunately tripped and fell onto the ground. Hope was now lost at this point. Natalie went back to help her friend, admitting that they were now caught. The two girls walked up to them cautiously. One of the girls opened her mouth.
"Who are you? Why are you here?" the girl asked, "And what happened to your clothes?"
"It's a long story..." Natalie began, "Can we just walk past and you pretend that this never happened?"
"Two random girls wearing barely anything randomly appear behind a bush," the girl further away began, "You can't just expect us to let you go by without an explanation."
"Fine, we'll tell you two the truth," May began, and she told them everything.
"Wow, okay," the bolder girl said, "My name is Dahlia, and I'm thirteen years old. My younger sister's name is Jessica, and she's only eight."
"That's me," the younger girl replied quietly, "So May is wearing just those shorts, and Nat is in just that shirt and those panties?"
"Yep," Natalie answered, "Now can we just go past and back to my house?"
"How old are you?" Dahlia asked, ignoring the question.
"We're both sixteen," May responded, "Now please, we just want to get back indoors."
"Because I'm only thirteen, my boobs are just an A cup," Dahlia still ignored the question, "Jess's chest is flat, as she is still only eight."
"Yeah, I can tell from just looking at you now," Natalie said, "What's your point?"
"Well, I'm a bit..." Dahlia began, struggling to get the words out, "I.. well.... both of us... maybe it's just.. hormones... but.. we're lesbains.... and I.. have always wanted.... big boobs..."
"And you want Nat and I to show you some big boobs," May finished for Dahlia.
"Yeah," Dahlia said, "What size are they?"
"Both of us are D cups," Natalie said, "But we aren't showing two strangers our bare chests."
"Yeah you are," Jess spoke up for once, "Because if you don't, then we'll tell our brother's that you're out here. And we'll also call the police..."
"We just want to go home, please forget this ever happened," May pleaded, "Why are you being so harsh on us?"
"We might have gone easier on you if you didn't try and run away," Dahlia said, "But luckily for my sis and I, you were stupid."

1) May and Nat agree that they only have one choice; show the two girls their breasts.
2) May and Nat agree that they only have one choice; run away.
3) May and Nat agree that they only have one choice; try and fight the two girls for their bikinis.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #53
maledommaster
Account Banned

1 is the best choice
maledommaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #54
thisgirllovesyou

1 would be interesting

18/F/USA/38C/140lbs/5'9

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/"Equipment"

PM Dares

I Wish This Was Me

Trying To Rip A Pair Of Boyshorts, Help Me Out?
thisgirllovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #55
Dareholic
getDare Addict

3 sounds interesting.

Yamask
Old 08-12-2013, 11:35 PM   #56
Paradigm

"Fine..." May replied for both of us, "But only for a second."
"Make it ten seconds," Jess was suddenly feeling bold.
"Only five," Natalie compromised, "But that's it.. no more."
Jessica and her older sister, Dahlia, stared at both May and Natalie. Their eyes seemed to be glued to the chests of the two half naked girls, and when they stopped staring at one of the older girls their eyes would immediately shift to the other one. Natalie stopped caring about the exposure of her panties, and had moved her hands to each of her breasts covered only by a nearly completely transparent, skinny shirt.
"Well," Dahlia broke the silence after a few seconds of waiting, "Don't you two want to get back inside, with some nice clothes on?"
Natalie turned around. She was mad at everyone and everything that had happened that day. She just wanted it to end. Natalie now had her back to the girls, and she reached at the bottom of her shirt. After a second of hesitation, she whipped it up and off of her body, leaving the two fairly young girls a view of her bare body from the back, with only a small pair of panties to cover. After dropping her shirt to her feet, she cupped one of her breasts with each hand like May and turned back around.
"That's a start," Dahlia was doing all the talking, "Now just lower those hands and let my sister and I see your big boobies."
May and Natalie turned their heads to each other. They started whispering quietly, so that the two girls couldn't hear their conversation.
"On three, okay?" May said.
"I guess so..." Natalie hesitated.
"One... two... three," May slowly counted.
At three, the two girls dropped their arms to their sides almost simultaneously. Now the four, sixteen year old, D cup breasts were on display for a thirteen and an eight year old girl. Everything was on show, from the hard tips of their nipples to the areolas to the part of skin that "connects" the boob to the collar area. Both the two girls were blushing at how much they were exposed they were to two strangers. Five seconds seem to last five minutes, or even five hours sometimes. This was one of those times, but it was over soon and the girls were quick to have their hands return to their chest and in doing so return some of their modesty.
"Wow, they're so big!" Jess blurted out, "Can I see them again? Can I even touch them?"
"No," May replied sternly, "We'll just be on our way."

1) May and Natalie are stopped by something before they can even move their feet.
2) May and Natalie run back to Natalie's house, but find it locked.
3) May and Natalie run back to Natalie's house, and find it open. (I PROMISE that this option is definitely not the end of the story. There WILL be more to come if this option is voted...)
Old 08-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #57
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am liking 1 this time.

Yamask
Old 08-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #58
thisgirllovesyou

Number 1!!!!!!!!

18/F/USA/38C/140lbs/5'9

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/"Equipment"

PM Dares

I Wish This Was Me

Trying To Rip A Pair Of Boyshorts, Help Me Out?
thisgirllovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:03 AM   #59
Paradigm

Okay guys, there are two options here. I could just continue this story here at hand. maybe they get caught, they experience a little luuve action or something else. The other option is that today has brought out the inner exhibitionists that Nat and May actually are, and I could continue by going onto their second adventure, and possibly many more. Your choice.

1) Continue story #1
2) Start story #2
Old 08-16-2013, 05:04 AM   #60
daredevildaretaker

Default vote

i say continue the story number 1
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnf, choose your own adventure, enf, teenage girls