Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: how do you want the story to continue ??
Peter is Julie's master 5 62.50%
Even Peter had met the same fate 3 37.50%
Peter forgot about the sleep over or cancelled it in the last minute. . 1 12.50%
ANY OTHERS SPECIFY 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #46
s.primus

really love the story, keep posting can't wait till the next chapter
s.primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #47
jdubs90

Please continue, this keeps getting better and better
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:44 PM   #48
boundgirl

Default next chapter

" Peter ? You moron , you loser , you jerk , fucking asshole . . "the words continued until she tasted the whip once again . The game was over , julie had won the game . Julie became silent . Her body was burning , hands and shoulder pain almost killed her . Another slap landed on her ass , " Thats no way for a slave to talk to her master . Is it ? I told you , it does not matter who I am your duty is to serve and you will do it . Me or anyone else . But luckily for you , I bought you fair and square . So dont make me hurt you . I will not hurt you as long as you follow my every command . Or we can forget this discussion ever happened . I will put your belt back and we will continue with the punishment . What do you say ?? . . Slave . " ." No master please dont . Permit me to pee . Please I really want to go " . " Now thats better . It seems to me you constantly like to be remembered about your duties . Tell me what are you ?" . "I am a slave to my master . ". " Good . I see you are learning your lesson . I will allow you to pee . Lets proceed . You will pee right here right now . ". " But master . . ". " Look we can not waste time . Do here right now or dont . Its your wish . ". Julie had no choice , she let her grip loose , she felt her entire body relax , the moment had finally arrived . She finally peed . She did it to her satisfaction and told she was done . He put the belt back on her and locked it on her . The two plugs entered her holes . No escape no freedom . "Well you probably may be wondering why I am doing this to you . Let me tell you it was not my idea , no sir . You know who wanted me to do this . Your parents . Thats right , it was they who wanted this . Ok they did not want to do this the way I am doing it . They just wanted me to, you know enchant you and get you into a relationship . Since you ere a girl who never even allowed boys to come near you , they were sacred , afraid you were turning out to grow a sadist a person who just sits in house all day long . So they requested me to do this . I readily accepted it of course . So as of now even your parents will not come to your aid . So do you clearly understand your predicament ? You are mine . You told you trusted me right ? I will give you a chance now , I will train you into a slave , so I give you the full choice to back away from this now . Or trust me , become my slave and I will fullfill all of your desires . Once you submit yourself there is no point of return . I will allow you to talk to your parents once a day . About those nude pictures of yours , they were never taken . I did this little game to see if you trust me or not . So what is it julie ? Yes or no ? " . There was silence again . One word no meant julie would get her self out of all this and be free again and to turn down Peter . A yes would mean to accept his offer , her dream man would be with her all day and she could serve him . This was like one of those times when she had to go for a decision - a big one . She thought as she felt her hands being untied and removed . She was removed from suspension . What a relief it was . He took the key to the belt and unlocked it . She was given the dress which she was wearing when she was chloroformed . She dressed herself in it . " Like I said Julie I will give you thirty minutes . Think about my offer . A no means I walk out of your life forever . ".Julie was in a fix . She decided and told . " Peter I have made my decision . This decision could be the greatest mistake of my life , but I will be happy I chose it . I have decided that . . . ".
Next chapter will be put up soon guys . Hoping for somemore feedback this time . .
boundgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #49
sawgerific

Default Grammar

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundgirl View Post
Julie was now a lot free and comfortable compared to when she was tied up earlier . " So you remember the rules right ?? You are a slave ,no invidual existence for a month . You are only to do as you are told and dont even dare question my word . Got that . I will remove your gag and blindfold ,dont try anything smart or it will be your biggest mistake ." ,saying so she was ungagged and her blindfold was removed . She replied to his commands and said "Yes master I will do whatever you say " . Pat! She got a tight slap on her ass "You dont have an existence from today . You are to refer yourself as this slave from this moment " . Julie felt like killing him but she knew she had no choice but to obey him "As you command master ,this slave will not do a mistake again . " Julie still tried to guess the time . She saw the clock showing 1AM . Julie gathered enough courage to look at her masters face but it was concealed behind a mask. "Another reason why you should not try something funny my dear slave . Just telling so that you know about it , when you were chloroformed there were fifteen naked high resolution pics of you that were taken and as an added bonus for me you had forgotten to log out of your facebook account . Just think what will happen if I upload these pics and that too from your own account . I hope you realise your predicament ." . Julie was totally shocked ,one wrong move and it would result in her social suicide . Realising her situation she said "Yes master I. . sorry !this slave will do anything you command" . "Thats like a goodgirl . Now get some sleep so we can begin your new life tomorrow morning . You will sleep in the closet of your room and I will lock you from outside ." . Julie had no choice she went to the closet as her master followed her . "This slave requests you to uncuff its hands master please " she pleaded . "Dont even dream about it . Just get in and sleep . Another word and you will be severly punished . " Julie went in and the door was slammed shut behind her and she could here the latch and padlock being locked . In the cold darkness of her closet Julie fell asleep knowing she had a hard time left . She suddenly realised something . Peter was coming to see her ,where was he?? Was he the person who brought her or had he cancelled the sleepover or had he met the same fate as her ?????

All the answers in the next chapter which is coming soon. Pls rate and comment . .
Dear god this grammar is atrocious(I can deal with spelling as mine isn't that good either) But grammar is very important to any good story teller.

1 When one character finishes talking make a new paragraph
2 Use paragraphs. (skip a line every so often and indent)
3 you should skip a line before you ask questions and 'butt in' on your own story
sawgerific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #50
boundgirl

Default yes

I was given this feedback in the earlier chapters by fled is that music and others . I have tried to rectify them in the next chapters . The first few had spelling mistakes because I had typed them in my mobile . I have avoided those spelling mistakes after tenth chapter .
I really thank you for giving me feedback . It creates a chance for me to improve .
Anyone giving feedback . Please do not quote the chapters in your feedback . It just confuses The person who is reading . .

Last edited by boundgirl; 02-28-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:56 AM   #51
aku

Rosette

story going great
aku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #52
boundgirl

Default next chapter

Hello guys, this could be the last chapter that is posted for a while . I have my exams approaching , so I will not be able to post till april first week . So thanks all of you who have given feedback .
Bye !

So
Here is the next chapter .
. . I have decided that I will be your slave , Peter . But I will expect you to allow me to talk to my parents once in a day . " Julie heard herself say . For some reason even though she was being tortured , denied her basic freedom , getting tied up , being whipped , she felt good . She felt like she wanted more . She began to wonder if she was one of those slut like girls who love to f**ked . She never felt this excited ever before in her life .
" Fine then , from today you are my slave . I hope you remember the rules which I had told earlier . You will follow them . My every wish will be your command . You dont have any authority to question me why where how or when . Whatever I tell you to do , you do it . Now strip yourself , put the belt on and wear those leather cuffs . Do it quick . Its almost lunch time . "
Julie undressed herself . Her beautifull body was once again on display . Those beautifull breasts perfectly round and juicy , never touched or squeezed by men . Then her shaved pussy which no one in the world would refuse to use . She took the belt . It was a new one , not the one she wore previously . This one was of stainless steel she guessed . It had two plugs for her holes . She passed the first one into her ass and let out a deep moan , giving her a great deal of pleasure. She could see Peter getting wet . She smiled , how long had she waited for this chance - to strip for him . She then inserted the other one ,locked the belt perfectly . It fit exactly as if it was custom made for her . Julie handed over the keys to Peter . She proceeded to cuffs , they were white leather cuffs with d rings so they could be fastened to anything . She wore them and padlocked them onto herself - two on her wrists and two on her legs . She gave the four keys to Peter " Done master " she said .
" Good , now let me tell you about your new life . You will by the way do all the house work . Now then lets see . . Ok here is the deal . I have thought of the perfect timetable for you . You will begin it from tomorrow .
700-800 you get up , have a bath and get ready
800-900 you will wake me up and serve me breakfast
900-1300 morning training session
1300-1400 make lunch for me
1400-1600 your break time . You can call your parents during this time
1600-2000 your evening session of triaining
2000-2100 report session
2100-2200 you cook my dinner serve me and go to sleep .
Got that ? That will be your new life . You will begin your new life from tomorrow . As for your accomodations I have got your room modified a bit . You will stay there . You will cook all the food . Based on your progress I will give you points which you can use . Ten points for pee hundred points for poo and ten thousand points for a day's freedom . During the report time you will write a detailed report of your day . I will also take pictures and videos of our sessions . So thats about it . Your new room will be ready in a while . So enjoy the rest of the day . I will get your lunch . We are in your parents room so I dont have to show you around . You will stay here until your new room is ready . So relax for a while " saying so he went out and locked the door . .
So guys how did you like this chapter . I know there is not much action in this one . .
Anyways give some feedback . Like I had told in earlier posts PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE CHAPTERS IN YOUR COMMENTS . anyways thank you for reading.

Last edited by boundgirl; 03-08-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #53
SofieJeske

Continue your story, I like it
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage naked slave