Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #46
LilAngel
getDare Addict

The ones you have already proposed will not make the current situation any better.

You have to understand that depp gave us this new chat using his own money. He never asked us for anything, yet he constantly finds new and exciting ways to keep this site 'fresh'.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 03-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #47
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Jones, in all honesty i don't know if anything will help this. On that note, I got a thought, if you get rid of the one room and put all those people back in one room..... all it will take is one ignorant comment for the arguments to start all over again. One group will blame the other for the reason the room is gone and vise versa.... and so on and so on. I have this horrible feeling this isn't over yet no matter what...
Old 03-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #48
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones

They will definitly make the arguing stop.

Here are the two arguments that usually happen:

1. Problem: People are talking instead of sceneing.
Solution: Allow people to talk while there is no scene going on. But then silence when the scene is going on.

2. Problem: People don't always want to scene. They don't want to include BDSM into their role play.
Solution: Allow all types of role play should be aloud. So then people who want to scene can still scene, and those who want to have different types of role play can also do that.

I think those two solutions pretty well solve things. If you dont think they do please explain how.

and also this isnt as much about the scene but even if the scene does get thrown out we should have the ability to have multiple person private chats. That was people can do whatever they want and wont bother anyone.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #49
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
and also this isnt as much about the scene but even if the scene does get thrown out we should have the ability to have multiple person private chats. That was people can do whatever they want and wont bother anyone.
While I would like this feature (mostly because it would shut people up) I'm getting tired of people's attitude towards chat. We shouldnt have anything. It's all given for free. People spend their own time and money to make it happen for us, aside from donations to help. If you don't pay anything for the site, you have no right to demand it be any way. You may suggest or ask politely, but far too many people have gotten far too demanding about how things "should be." It's this lack of respect for people that has prevented this room from existing peacefully.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #50
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Jones, though those have been issues, they are minor (but still important) issues, they dont cause issues as often as some have.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #51
Jones
Account Banned

Thats true but thats a utopian idea. Thats not going to work. People are always going to take things for granted.

I feel those are the main issues and I rarely see others besides backseat modding but that is in result of the other to problems. Please tell me what you think the real problems are.

Last edited by LilAngel; 03-23-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #52
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Quote:
They will definitly make the arguing stop.
Nope.

Quote:
Here are the two arguments that usually happen:

1. Problem: People are talking instead of sceneing.
Solution: Allow people to talk while there is no scene going on. But then silence when the scene is going on.
That's what we have been trying to say for god knows how long.

Quote:
2. Problem: People don't always want to scene. They don't want to include BDSM into their role play.
Solution: Allow all types of role play should be aloud. So then people who want to scene can still scene, and those who want to have different types of role play can also do that.
Then the name of the room needs to change. The Scene was created for BDSMers. NOT RPers.

Quote:
I think those two solutions pretty well solve things. If you dont think they do please explain how.

What I'm trying to say is that... we created a new room for BDSM discussions. NOT for RP. We CAN create another room for that (please no..)

Also Jones. Please do not double post. That IS infractionable.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 03-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #53
Jones
Account Banned

1. you dont know weather it will work or not so we should try it for a week.

2. If you have been trying to do that then why is it still a rule that its not allowed.

3. Thats fine we can change the name. Or just remove the scene and add another room. (wich is basically the same thing)

And im sorry for the double post i saw someones post answered that then saw soneone elses and answered that one.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #54
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
1. you dont know weather it will work or not so we should try it for a week.
Haven't we been doing that for the past how many or so weeks since it was added? It clearly hasn't.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Old 03-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #55
lokelake
getDare Succubus

I dont care if you double post in my thread Jones, but it is against the rules, so still don't do it.

With point number 3 Jones: Keep the room, but add another room, but with a totally different topic.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #56
Jones
Account Banned

No we havnt been trying it... The only thing still allowed is scening and general talking isnt allowed when people aren't scening. So no it has not been attempted yet.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #57
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Jones these problems are not going to be that easily fixed. I this case there is not clear or easy answer. There are so many things to take in account. I think it might just be a lost cause....
Old 03-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #58
Jones
Account Banned

I will have to agree with you. I think this is an easy problem to fix.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #59
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

i have some really crazy idea how about people use the room like it was intended ...
meat in the lounge and if 2 or more people want to do a rp scene they go there (if they want saying so in the lounge) do the scene and then go back to the lounge... (together with all audience)...

i know it is crazy from me to assume people may be able to do that
Old 03-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #60
lokelake
getDare Succubus

That's a great idea Merlin.
Closed Thread