Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-11-2023, 02:40 PM   #46
JJ2000

Kik username: naathan81

This object has a longer than expected penis, which could be a semi. It's foreskin nicely covers the head of its penis and looks pretty good. The subject has no hair on or around its groin, however its balls are massively hairy. The balls hang nicely down underneath the cock, and actually hang lower than the cock. I bet this object has large loads daily.
Now, when this cock becomes hard, it goes from a soft nice cock to a raging northern painting cock, which due to its hardness and where it points probably mean this cock squirts it's cum and can get a real distance with it's cum. It's plump balls hang nicely below the cock shaft. When erect this cocks foreskin is pulled back to expose a wet pinkish head.

In summary: a nice looking flaccid cock which becomes a beast when its erect.
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 01:39 PM   #47
JJ2000

Kik username: flashiofanio

This object sent three pictures in as prearranged, however its such a tiny little miniscule penis, that is super cute. It's uncut, with not a lot of foreskin, but no head is poking out, all wrinkled up and looking all innocent. It's got some pubic black hair surrounding it, and actually the hair is almost as long as the tiny shaft. It has a set of red plump balls just below the shaft. What a cute specimen.
When erect it goes from cute and cuddly to hard as a rock, pointing north wards, but doesn't seem to grow. Maybe 4 inches when erect?! It foreskin properly retracts and shows the deep red mushroom head. It's particularly red, which probably means it is over used. It's a very straight tiny cock, and has some veins but they are as pronounced as other cocks. The object has some pinkish balls dangling from its shaft. When looking down on the penis from above, it actually looks a lot smaller, perhaps even 3.5 inches, but it's straight as a die and looks ready for action. However, if I owned this cock, I would lock it up and torment it.

In summary: a smaller than normal penis, which although cute probably should be locked up.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:33 PM   #48
JJ2000

Kik username: dvbenhove5

This object has a smaller than normal flaccid cock which looks like it may be holding a semi to try and trick this critique into thinking it is bigger than it is. The shaft has some veins on it but not overly pronounced. This cock is uncut and you can see it's mushroom head hiding under all of that skin. It has some reddish balls underneath the shaft of the penis. Those balls are red probably due to over use.

I had to ask which photos were soft and which were hard. When hard it hardly rises to attention and lacks any length of girth. If this penis was to penetrate you, you wouldn't feel it. The foreskin doesn't even retract. It's probably overly sensitive and would cum extremely quickly. From the side view when erect, I'd say it's less than 4 inches, on a good day. And from the top view a slight curve to it. Some pubic hair, but the object keeps it well trimmed. Has this object ever considered a cage?

In summary: smaller than normal cock with thick foreskin which doesn't retract. Quick cummer.
Old 11-14-2023, 11:58 PM   #49
JJ2000

Kik username: lakerlife1234

This object submitted what they consider to be a penis. Unfortunately for this object it doesn't seem to have a penis, I actually think this one is smaller than a micro penis. In its flaccid state all you see is the shaved groin area, a ball sack, and I think a mound where a penis should be. It looks pathetic and nub like. if they make chastity devices for that size, then its probably better to lock it up.

I felt sorry for this object when it tried to show its erect cock. Usually normal men show a nice hard penis which although some of them aren't the average 7 inches a proper man should be, we can see their cocks. This one showed a slightly bigger mound than before. I would call it a hard on, it would be embarrassing for this object if it's ever in a intimate relationship. It's "penis" if you can call it that, it is about 1.5 inches barely poking out of its body. It's uncut and looks awfully red under the foreskin. I think this object plays with it too much. What a tiny penis this object has. However after all is said and done, I'd love to see this cock leaking cum through a cock cage. That's how this cock should always orgasm.
In summary: could see it, can't critique it.
Old 11-15-2023, 09:46 AM   #50
shy_but_kinky_guy

You should do this for full body inspections - you're very good at descriptive writing 😄

Skype - shybutkinkyguy
KIK - shybutkinkyguy

LIKES AND LIMITS >
shy_but_kinky_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shy_but_kinky_guy for this post:
Old 11-15-2023, 12:28 PM   #51
JJ2000

Username: perpetualsunday

This object sent real pictures (i.e. I could see that they were from its camera, rather than an upload of a picture). What can I say about this cut cock, thick bush that is triangular, the pubes are quite dark and engulfs the cock shaft. It's shaft is of normal length, say 3-4 inches with a bell shaped cock head dangling down. The cock head is pink with a slight red tinge, and it's Corona is darker red. It has some meaty balls under the shaft of this cock.
When erect it seems to grow in length but certainly lacking in girth. The head becomes more mushroom-like and deeper darker red. It's shaft is thinner than normal, but has a load of different veins up and down the shaft. Couldn't tell if it pointed northwards or not because the hands were in the way. Looks like a well used cock.
In summary: thick shaft when soft, turning thinner when hard, mushroom head is more pronounced. Looks overused.
Old 11-17-2023, 12:32 PM   #52
JJ2000

Kik username: Skraken90
GD: joeymoe90

This object has submitted a soft cock picture for critique. Larger than the smallest dicked men that send me there penis pictures, which means it's about 3-4 inches soft. It's got a milky white colour, uncut with plenty of foreskin, a lot of dark hair at the bottom of the shaft. A slight curve to the left. Looks like this onject is trying to pass of a semi as a soft cock.
When erect the length and girth doesn't seem to grow, it just starts to raise up. However, the foreskin is not fully retracted and an exposed red (deep red) head is shown. Its balls all tight into its body. Perhaps cold or perhaps not a lot of scrotum. From above it is clear to see that this cock is over used, hence the redness, but also I would say is a quick cummer too. This object would think of itself as average in size and girth, however, deep down it knows that this isn't big enough to satisfy anyone. However, luckier than most of the miserable cocks I have critiqued.
In summery: a shower and certainly no grower. Some good qualities, but would be suited for a cock cage.
The following user says Thank You to JJ2000 for this post:
Old 11-19-2023, 05:02 AM   #53
JJ2000

Kik username: jcanon22

I laughed, took another look and then laughed a lot more. This object is very laughable, but to give credit it took real photos of itself rather than saved photos. So it's a plus. Getting to it's dick, if you can call it that. When soft, it's bulbous head is poking out of its foreskin, it's urethra just visible, and it's pinkish head all wrinkled. It has darker skin surrounding it's pink head, and in my book, far too much hair for such a micro penis. Hair is for real men. It's foreskin looks like it's retracted and rolled up, perhaps this was a cut man who has been stretching its shaft skin to try and become uncut. Who knows.
When erect, a completely different penis, much bigger, where its soft sate perhaps a measly 2 inches, now just below normal at 6 inches. A shame for this object, normal penis's grow and become bigger as you travel up the shaft, this poor object seems to get smaller as it travels up. It's head smaller than the base of its shaft. Needless to say, it's red (most probably overused) head is shiny and ready for action, but unfortunately probably not seen much action. From the side view no balls are present.
In summary: micro penis with a bright red head, no balls, should be caged.
Old 11-19-2023, 12:46 PM   #54
JJ2000

Kik username: Joe_33_11

This object was dared to be critiqued. It too sent photos of itself via the camera mode rather than ones which were saved and sent.
Its flaccid cock is definitely a shower, it's thin and long with a delightful curve to it. It has two veins running the length, one thick and visible the other thin and running right over the foreskin. Two nice balls dangling down underneath the shaft. It trims its pubes which shows off the cock more. A good size for a beta.
When hard, this may be the hardest cock I have seen, it really looks the business. Growing another couple of inches to say 7 inches (the Normal lowest length a man should be). From the top looking down you can observe a real curvature to this cock, and its pulsating vein almost bursting from its erectness. This would, if used incorrectly, really mess up your hole. Looking from the side, this cock is northwards pointing, and looks like the balls are nice and juicy. I would say a real shooter rather than a dribbler. If the foreskin retracted, I would rate this as one of my personal favourites.
In summary: an excellent specimen of a man's cock, ready to burst its thick cum.
Old 11-20-2023, 03:36 PM   #55
PhatAssSissy1852

I'm in at work all day kik in signature

I am a fat slut here to serve your needs

Kik: PhatAssSissy1852

Likes Limits and Toys
PhatAssSissy1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 10:56 AM   #56
JJ2000

Kik username: puprocky83

This object has decided to show its penis for a critique. Problem is, I can't see it. It's about 2 inches maximum either hard or not. In fact I can tell if it's hard. Disappointed. The slut has (waxed?) It's pubes totally bare, and it looks like an adult circumcision which has left a lot of frenulum.
Two juicy balls hang below its pathetic excuse of a penis.
However, this slut sent the best picture possible, it's little cock all locked up in a cage. Its cock is all locked up in a nano cage, which is best suited for this type of cock and what pleases me the most is the dribble of precum from inside. Perfection. Well done Pup.
In summary: clearly a pup who knows how to treat his master. Locked and ready to be fucked. Well done slut.

Sorry it took so long!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock rate, critique, inspection