Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2020, 08:53 AM   #46
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

can i please play??

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy007

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #47
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, fantastic report! I love how detailed you are.

How comfortable is running without a sports bra? I can’t speak for the person that created the no bra rule, but I imagine wearing only a bra as your top while running is in the spirit of things.

However, make sure to gently push your limits here. Take a look at your bras. Can you take the lining out to make them a little more revealing?

Look online for other sports bras (yandy.com, VS, etc), and buy the most daring one. The sweet spot is one that you’d be okay with a stranger seeing you in from a distance, but embarrassed if a friend wanted you to stop and have a conversation.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #48
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post

I really just don’t think you guys understand how long it takes to get a full recovery from an all out 400m sprint. I’d be naked (at a high school btw) for probably 1 hour+
OMG I didn't realise that!

Nice to see you ended up doing part of my dare anyway though. 😂

How about this for a dare then...

Wear just a pair of boy shorts and a crop top for your entire workout.
Do your ab workout in the garden, start nude and you can put on one piece of clothing after each set. Socks and shoes included.

Go for your run as normal and hope noone notices.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:12 PM   #49
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Wow, fantastic report! I love how detailed you are.

How comfortable is running without a sports bra? I can’t speak for the person that created the no bra rule, but I imagine wearing only a bra as your top while running is in the spirit of things.

However, make sure to gently push your limits here. Take a look at your bras. Can you take the lining out to make them a little more revealing?

Look online for other sports bras (yandy.com, VS, etc), and buy the most daring one. The sweet spot is one that you’d be okay with a stranger seeing you in from a distance, but embarrassed if a friend wanted you to stop and have a conversation.
Well I don’t exactly have boobs so there’s not much in terms of bouncing if I run without one. In terms of comfort as in feeling exposed, my nipples would peek through a shirt if I don’t have a bra on but as long as I’m not gonna get in trouble I’m kind of okay with that. Don’t think I’ll be taking lining out of anything right now. As far as buying an embarrassing sports bra goes I just don’t think there’s gonna be anything I feel that embarrassed wearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
OMG I didn't realise that!

Nice to see you ended up doing part of my dare anyway though. 😂

How about this for a dare then...

Wear just a pair of boy shorts and a crop top for your entire workout.
Do your ab workout in the garden, start nude and you can put on one piece of clothing after each set. Socks and shoes included.

Go for your run as normal and hope noone notices.
I’m allergic to essentially every piece of vegetation in my yard, and concrete is a strong no. Also naked with no cover in my front yard next to a road that’ll be busy around 7 am is branching into 100% guaranteed exposure which I’m not doing.
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #50
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great! If bouncing isn’t an issue then maaaaaybe you shouldn’t be wearing sports bras at all.

Get in trouble? With who?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 03:03 PM   #51
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Great! If bouncing isn’t an issue then maaaaaybe you shouldn’t be wearing sports bras at all.

Get in trouble? With who?
It is very much illegal to show your breasts in public
Edit: unfortunately
The following user says Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 09-04-2020, 09:28 AM   #52
gnopple

Quote:
It is very much illegal to show your breasts in public
Edit: unfortunately
depending where....
in central park, it is permitted
gnopple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:36 PM   #53
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnopple View Post
depending where....
in central park, it is permitted
Oh great I’ll just jog to Central Park tomorrow and show everyone my chest
The following user says Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 09-06-2020, 02:48 PM   #54
Taidru

First of all, I too have been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, and this thread has inspired me to finally make an account myself. Vette, I admire your bravery and appreciate your adventure.

That said, I believe I have a potential dare for you if you want it. Do you happen to have a park relatively accessible from where you are? If so, would you mind describing it a bit? Lots of trees? Wide open? etc.?

Thank you!

Last edited by Taidru; 09-06-2020 at 03:14 PM.
Taidru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 05:41 PM   #55
SweetT

For your next run, we will leave things to chance! Roll a die for each section

Bra:
1 yes
2 yes
3 no
4 no
5 yes
6 no

Top:
1. Tank
2 Close your eyes and randomly point at something in your closet
3. Nothing (if no bra re roll)
4. Crop top
5. Favorite shirt
6. Most uncomfortable top you own

Underwear:
1. None
2. Thong
3. Your choice
4. None
5. Running shorts
6. You must go buy some before your run.

Bottoms:
1. Long pants
2. Shorts
3. Short shorts
4. Running shorts
5. Tightest/shortest pair of shorts
6. Close your eyes and choose the first thing you put your hand on

Wear your normal socks and shoes..

Run:
1 5 miles total
2 3 miles total
3 7 miles total
4 2 miles total
5 ask a friend how many you should run
6 you choose

At the track:
1 2 laps
2 3 laps
3 5 laps
4 8 laps
5 12 laps
6 run the same amount of laps as how long your last shower was in minutes

Extras:
1 edge 10 times throughout the workout whenever you want
2 challenge yourself at the track, each lap must be faster than the last but no lap can be longer than 1:55
3 drink 1 more glass of water than what you normally drink before your run
4 do your ab workout at the end after your running.
5 edge 1 die roll amount of times before the workout and same after the workout. If the roll is the same, you may orgasm. If they are different, you are denied for 48 hours.
6 do the entire dice dare again tomorrow.

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 08:23 PM   #56
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taidru View Post
First of all, I too have been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, and this thread has inspired me to finally make an account myself. Vette, I admire your bravery and appreciate your adventure.

That said, I believe I have a potential dare for you if you want it. Do you happen to have a park relatively accessible from where you are? If so, would you mind describing it a bit? Lots of trees? Wide open? etc.?

Thank you!
Lol don't thank me I'm just the girl that ran around a soccer field with small amounts of clothing a couple of times haha.
There are a couple parks nearby, both of which I'd have to drive to. One is a soccer complex with an open walking path that goes around the field, following a fairly busy road. There's also another walking path that is a bit more secluded, going through the woods. The other park is a lot bigger, and has more sports fields, playground areas, and a larger walking path. That one would definitely have more seclusion. More trees, bushes, etc. Honestly idk what more information you'd be looking for specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
For your next run, we will leave things to chance! Roll a die for each section

Bra:
1 yes
2 yes
3 no
4 no
5 yes
6 no

Top:
1. Tank
2 Close your eyes and randomly point at something in your closet
3. Nothing (if no bra re roll)
4. Crop top
5. Favorite shirt
6. Most uncomfortable top you own

Underwear:
1. None
2. Thong
3. Your choice
4. None
5. Running shorts
6. You must go buy some before your run.

Bottoms:
1. Long pants
2. Shorts
3. Short shorts
4. Running shorts
5. Tightest/shortest pair of shorts
6. Close your eyes and choose the first thing you put your hand on

Wear your normal socks and shoes..

Run:
1 5 miles total
2 3 miles total
3 7 miles total
4 2 miles total
5 ask a friend how many you should run
6 you choose

At the track:
1 2 laps
2 3 laps
3 5 laps
4 8 laps
5 12 laps
6 run the same amount of laps as how long your last shower was in minutes

Extras:
1 edge 10 times throughout the workout whenever you want
2 challenge yourself at the track, each lap must be faster than the last but no lap can be longer than 1:55
3 drink 1 more glass of water than what you normally drink before your run
4 do your ab workout at the end after your running.
5 edge 1 die roll amount of times before the workout and same after the workout. If the roll is the same, you may orgasm. If they are different, you are denied for 48 hours.
6 do the entire dice dare again tomorrow.
This looks definitively interesting, possibly very much so depending on the rolls. Was planning on running Tuesday morning so I'll possibly try this.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:09 PM   #57
Taidru

Quote:
Lol don't thank me I'm just the girl that ran around a soccer field with small amounts of clothing a couple of times haha.
There are a couple parks nearby, both of which I'd have to drive to. One is a soccer complex with an open walking path that goes around the field, following a fairly busy road. There's also another walking path that is a bit more secluded, going through the woods. The other park is a lot bigger, and has more sports fields, playground areas, and a larger walking path. That one would definitely have more seclusion. More trees, bushes, etc. Honestly idk what more information you'd be looking for specifically.
The last one sounds perfect. Hopefully it's not too far away to be out of the question, but driving to it may be ideal anyway. My dare, should you choose to accept it is as follows.

Go to the park either super early in the morning, or late evening (though early would probably work better), wearing a dress (or something similar) with no panties nor a bra, and ideally slip-on shoes. Bring a blanket or towel to put on the grass.

When you arrive, walk to the center of the largest open grass area you can find. The idea is that you wouldn't necessarily be out of view, but that you'd be far enough away from any passersby to have important detail not be directly discernible.

Once there, lie the blanket on the grass and set a timer for three minutes. Take off your dress and shoes so you're completely nude, and set them on the ground a couple steps away from your blanket, and then lay on your back on the blanket. Next, start the three-minute timer and then close your eyes (or put on a blindfold if you don't trust yourself to be able to keep your eyes closed).

When the timer is up, you must edge once before you can open your eyes, and then once more before you can retrieve your dress and put it back on.

If you are for any reason unable to complete any of these tasks, you must edge another time in your car with the windows rolled down. However, if you were successful in every task, you may cum instead (assuming there's not another rule I'm unaware of preventing this, of course).

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family

Last edited by Taidru; 09-06-2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:46 AM   #58
Vette

Quote:
The last one sounds perfect. Hopefully it's not too far away to be out of the question, but driving to it may be ideal anyway. My dare, should you choose to accept it is as follows.

Go to the park either super early in the morning, or late evening (though early would probably work better), wearing a dress (or something similar) with no panties nor a bra, and ideally slip-on shoes. Bring a blanket or towel to put on the grass.

When you arrive, walk to the center of the largest open grass area you can find. The idea is that you wouldn't necessarily be out of view, but that you'd be far enough away from any passersby to have important detail not be directly discernible.

Once there, lie the blanket on the grass and set a timer for three minutes. Take off your dress and shoes so you're completely nude, and set them on the ground a couple steps away from your blanket, and then lay on your back on the blanket. Next, start the three-minute timer and then close your eyes (or put on a blindfold if you don't trust yourself to be able to keep your eyes closed).

When the timer is up, you must edge once before you can open your eyes, and then once more before you can retrieve your dress and put it back on.

If you are for any reason unable to complete any of these tasks, you must edge another time in your car with the windows rolled down. However, if you were successful in every task, you may cum instead (assuming there's not another rule I'm unaware of preventing this, of course).
At first I read this and though “definitely not” but if I do this early enough to the point where it’s pitch black it sounds awesome. I move out Sunday so might not be able to find a day to do this before then. Also I can’t cum for a little while
Old 09-07-2020, 05:55 AM   #59
Taidru

Super early is perfectly fine, just make sure if it is pitch black that you can get back to your car safely and quickly without tripping over anything should you need to.

I know it’s rather risky, but I appreciate you not outright dismissing it

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family
Old 09-07-2020, 08:05 AM   #60
Vette

Quote:
Super early is perfectly fine, just make sure if it is pitch black that you can get back to your car safely and quickly without tripping over anything should you need to.

I know it’s rather risky, but I appreciate you not outright dismissing it
ya know, I keep telling myself these things are very low risk of being caught but I've gotten close twice now in about a week and a half so I think I may be lying to myself lol.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, college