Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2019, 03:51 PM   #46
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
or a little variation of this one, instead of forming a ball put everything in your back pack, lock it then throw the back pack over the fence..(or at the basket, you don't know if it's going to pass or stay there..or do both) and then throw the key over the fence as well but without looking..then you have to go searching for both..but edge in the playground before you go search the back pack and the key..
This one happens tonight.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:47 PM   #47
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Omfg... um... which way?
Route 2 or 3. Maybe let a coin decide...
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #48
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

or a little variation of this one, instead of forming a ball put everything in your back pack, lock it then throw the back pack over the fence..(or at the basket, you don't know if it's going to pass or stay there..or do both) and then throw the key over the fence as well but without looking..then you have to go searching for both..but edge in the playground before you go search the back pack and the key..

omfg i did it.
cropped tank top the size of a sports bra. Little red cotton shorts. Socks. Sneakers. G-string.

I got to the basketball court and went to the far side, which was in shadows. I stripped naked, balled it all up and put it in my backpack, closed my eyes and tossed it over the fense.

Now, I left the key tied to the bag, so I only had to find it. But...

I ran across the court and around to the area. My heart was fucking pounding and I was soaked. I got on all fours in the grass, looking. This was in a dark area from the trees but I could see into the streets and at apartments. I started rubbing my pussy while I looked. Eventually I found it and rubbed some more coming SOOOO close. Then I opened it up and got dressed and went home.

OMFG yes.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 02:32 AM   #49
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

omfg i did it.
cropped tank top the size of a sports bra. Little red cotton shorts. Socks. Sneakers. G-string.

I got to the basketball court and went to the far side, which was in shadows. I stripped naked, balled it all up and put it in my backpack, closed my eyes and tossed it over the fense.

Now, I left the key tied to the bag, so I only had to find it. But...

I ran across the court and around to the area. My heart was fucking pounding and I was soaked. I got on all fours in the grass, looking. This was in a dark area from the trees but I could see into the streets and at apartments. I started rubbing my pussy while I looked. Eventually I found it and rubbed some more coming SOOOO close. Then I opened it up and got dressed and went home.

OMFG yes.
nice report and i'm happy you were so soaked..
this means you can do a little variation, back to the basketball court, clothed in the same way, this time make a ball as in the original dare, then 5 shots at basket while completly naked, each time you miss you have to rip to shreads one item of your clothing..
then throw what is left on the other side of the fence without looking..edge and go searching for what is left of your clothes, this time cum before you can dress and go home..

Little variation idea, since it seems you like so much throwing clothes without looking. Usually you have a 20-30 mins jog, this means you are jogging 10-15 mins from your home then 10-15 back.. set an alarm on your watch every 5 minutes, first time your alarm is on take off your shorts, then while sprinting throw them away as far as you can without looking, then next 5 minutes it's top time..same thing take it off and throw it away as far as you can without looking while sprinting..last one your gstring..same as before, then once naked edge and start jogging back to search your clothes, edge every time you find one before you can put it back on..or bring them in your hands before dressing back at the end if you want to cum..
have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:17 AM   #50
lilcurious

Quote:
omfg i did it.
OMFG yes.
i'm glad you liked it. to be honest i couldn't help myself and was doing something similar yesterday in the evening.
first warm days, i was playing tennis in the evening and then we were sitting for a while at the club.. till i was the last one leaving..

me, remembering on my post, looking over the courts slowly dissolving in the darkness.. i suddenly decided to do the dare myself. trowing my balled habits at the end of the courts over the fece onto the soccer-field being behind.
but i had to run the whole way over the courts, passing the indoor tennis center, the clubhouse, parking-loot, little outside along near the streets, over one fence entering the soccer-club in the neighborhood. passing their hopefully abandoned clubhouse, then the whole way round passing two soccer-fields to get back to the fence from the other side

in the beginning i felt warm, enthusiastic - on my way i've had several heart attacks, near the road i was about to go back and trying to climb the fence .. bad idea.. ok, i had my towel in my tennis-bag. but then? but i got through. on my goal i was freezing.. the arousing cold air on my skin turned into almost painful frozen feet..
even though i sat on a bench there rubbing my pussy.. lying down spreading, i tried on my stomach - on the bank first, then into the moist grass.... but it was all to uncomfortable and me being distracted from the cold and my nervousness. so.. waiting for warmer days.. hopefully not much more crowded then.

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.

Last edited by lilcurious; 04-18-2019 at 06:20 AM.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lilcurious for this post:
Old 04-20-2019, 09:10 AM   #51
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
nice report and i'm happy you were so soaked..
this means you can do a little variation, back to the basketball court, clothed in the same way, this time make a ball as in the original dare, then 5 shots at basket while completly naked, each time you miss you have to rip to shreads one item of your clothing..
then throw what is left on the other side of the fence without looking..edge and go searching for what is left of your clothes, this time cum before you can dress and go home..

Little variation idea, since it seems you like so much throwing clothes without looking. Usually you have a 20-30 mins jog, this means you are jogging 10-15 mins from your home then 10-15 back.. set an alarm on your watch every 5 minutes, first time your alarm is on take off your shorts, then while sprinting throw them away as far as you can without looking, then next 5 minutes it's top time..same thing take it off and throw it away as far as you can without looking while sprinting..last one your gstring..same as before, then once naked edge and start jogging back to search your clothes, edge every time you find one before you can put it back on..or bring them in your hands before dressing back at the end if you want to cum..
have fun

might be hard to rip clothing but i might try something like this.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-20-2019, 09:11 AM   #52
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Also might be fun to incorporate the push here... like, something where I push to get gassed out/tired. Wind sprints and stuff.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-20-2019, 10:07 AM   #53
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Also might be fun to incorporate the push here... like, something where I push to get gassed out/tired. Wind sprints and stuff.
Get yourself a pedometer.
At some point during the day when you are well rested see how many steps you you can do running on the spot in a minute.

Then on your run you have three goes to try and beat it.
Wear shorts, g string and a top.
Jog for ten minutes. Stop, run on the spot as quick as you can. If you fail to beat your step count. take off an item of clothing, bunch it up into a ball and throw it as far as you can without looking.
Repeat twice.
On the way back if you've lost any clothing you have to edge whilst searching for it.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 03:04 PM   #54
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
might be hard to rip clothing but i might try something like this.
Just make some cuts in the clothes so it's easier to rip them and..adds risk
Old 04-20-2019, 03:13 PM   #55
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Change the 5 minutes with 10 minutes..and the single sprint to throw the item of clothing in 10 wind sprints.. so it will be 10 mins jogging, take off one item , 10 wind sprints throwing your item as far as you can without looking..then back searching for your clothes..everything else as in the original one
After each edge add 10 more wind sprints for each item of clothing..if you can't sprint any more you can't put the item back on and you can't cum at the end of your jog..

Last edited by prphett; 04-20-2019 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-20-2019, 11:41 PM   #56
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

I'll look at these more in the am. But ONE bold/risky moment is a lot easier than tearing or piece by piece.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-21-2019, 01:38 AM   #57
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'll look at these more in the am. But ONE bold/risky moment is a lot easier than tearing or piece by piece.
One bold moment..
Basketball.. strip and throw at basket, one singe shot, what pass from the basket is safe what is out is lost forever..just leave it there..then throw the "saved" items out of the fence without looking and go search edging..

Jog.. do the 30 mins jog+ 10 wind sprints every 10 mins..at the last 10 winds sprints strip naked..do the sprints throwing your clothes while sprinting and nt looking..one by one not all togheter.. then go search naked and edging..same as before for the rest of the dare.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:38 AM   #58
SophieGee

If I wasn’t so lazy I might do some of these, lol. I’d be more worried by the exercise than the public exposure
SophieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:28 AM   #59
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Get yourself a pedometer.
At some point during the day when you are well rested see how many steps you you can do running on the spot in a minute.

Then on your run you have three goes to try and beat it.
Wear shorts, g string and a top.
Jog for ten minutes. Stop, run on the spot as quick as you can. If you fail to beat your step count. take off an item of clothing, bunch it up into a ball and throw it as far as you can without looking.
Repeat twice.
On the way back if you've lost any clothing you have to edge whilst searching for it.
Interesting... maybe.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-21-2019, 07:29 AM   #60
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
One bold moment..
Basketball.. strip and throw at basket, one singe shot, what pass from the basket is safe what is out is lost forever..just leave it there..then throw the "saved" items out of the fence without looking and go search edging..
like ball them all up and shoot a basket?

Quote:
Jog.. do the 30 mins jog+ 10 wind sprints every 10 mins..at the last 10 winds sprints strip naked..do the sprints throwing your clothes while sprinting and nt looking..one by one not all togheter.. then go search naked and edging..same as before for the rest of the dare.
You mean sprint and throw clothes with my eyes closed? I'll die lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet

Advertisements
Kink Talk