Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story
Terrible 1 2.22%
Bad 1 2.22%
Worse than the last one 1 2.22%
Same 7 15.56%
Good 14 31.11%
Great 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #46
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

A good installment, but I think you meant:

"We will stop," answered Julie, "When I tell you to stop."

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #47
ps118jlg1

this is still very good. keep it up.
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #48
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 12: Predicaments

Pam lay down on the hard concrete floor. She was cold, naked, and uncofortable. To add to the problem, she was thirsty. She did, however, not drink the 'drink' in the bowl.

Pam was conflicted. On one hand she was horrifed and degraded by what she had just done. On the other hand, part of her was turned on.

On one hand, she was afraid. On the other, she was anxious to see what would happen.

On one hand, she felt guilty that she had been acting like a slut and enjoying some of this. On the other hand, it felt good to know that her chastity belt was off for a while.

Pam was extremely conflicted.

And Pam fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, well, I see we didn't drink up like we were ordered too." said Julie.

Pam's mouth was being held open. The bowl was held perched above her lips, and Julie tilted it. Slowly, Pam's own juices dribbled into her mouth. It tasted vulgar and repulsive, but Pam had to swallow.

"Now, slut," said Julie, "Your master told me to tell you about what you'll do here. It'll be a series of tests. And if you pass, then he'll know that you are a good little slave. If you fail, well we'll have to use the ultamite torture on you."

"What's that?"

"Don't ask questions! And just in case you're wondering, we'll release those photos of you. Hopefully, dear, it'll never have to come to that."

Pam nodded.

"Well," said Julie, "shall we get started on the first test?"

She disn't wait for a response. Julie explained, "This first test is a test of resistance. We're going to see if you possess the ability to resist making sound. Follow me."

First, Julie put her in some tight-fitting, wet panties. Then Pam's legs were tied together. Pam didn't really mind this. Julie pushed a butt plug up Pam's ass.

Then, she took some honey, and some syrup. She took some ice, and a great plethora of foods. All of them, Julie put inside Pam's panties.

Julie was a strong woman. She was physically fit, and lifted Pam up without far too much trouble. This would be easy, seeing as Pam was very thin.

There was a hook on the wall, and Julie hung Pam from said hook by the back of her panties. It was probably the most uncomfortable position Pam had ever been in.

With all those disgusting foods stirring around in her panties, and all the pain coming from her ass, this was quite painful.

As if that wasn't enough, Julie said, "It looks like I have myself a new dart board."

Pam was, for a moment, seriously worried that Julie was about to hit her with darts. Of course, if this happened, Pam would most likely die and we would have no more story.

Instead, Julie took an assortment of things. First she reached into a bucket. Pam wondered what was inside. She was about to pull something out, when she said, "Oh wait! I forgot to blindfold you!*

Julie stood on a chair, and took a black blindfold. Pam could no longer see. "That's better." said Julie.

Julie returned, and pulled something fro the bucket. Pam felt a cold splash of water on her arm.

Pam relaxed; Julie was only throwing water balloons. However, soon after that, another thing hit Pam. This time Pam thought it was an egg. Disgusted, Pam felt as the gooey yolk dripped down her body, suspendid in
air.

More eggs flew, and soon Pam felt as if she was a house on Halloween. She had been 'tricked'.

Next, Julie walked over, smiling. nowing that Pam didn't know what she was planning on doing. A chill then went through Pam's entire body. Julie was rubbing ice over her.

Pam wanted to ask her mistress to stop. She wanted to scream, and cry out in disgust, and laugh from all the tickling sensations. Pam was seriously annoyed.

Then, Julie said, breaking the silence, "After this, slut, we'll be done with this test."

Pam waited in anticipation. She expected an egg, a water balloon, ice. But what seriously alarmed her next was shock. Julie was whipping her.

Pam litterally bit her lip to keep from yelling out in agony. She went to her happiest spot. After 20 lashes, things only got worse.

Pam heard something bubble from a bottle. First she felt a cold liquid pour over her body. Within seconds, however, Pam realized something was terribly wrong.

Pam burned all over! Everywhere hurt! This was worse than the wipping. Pam wished the wipping would just start again, rather than whatever was causing this burning.

It had been, in fact, alcohol. (* Do not try this at home. This probably could kill you, but as this is a fictious story, I thought it valid to include it.)

After what seemed lik three days in hell, but had actually been more like three minutes, Julie said, "Okay. You can make noise now."

Pam let out the largest scream that had ever been heard in that neighborhood; or at least, it would have been if the room hadn't been sound-proofed for these exact circumstances.

Then she proceeded to cry, and say just how disgusting it felt to have all these things in her panties.

She was taken off the wall...
Old 01-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #49
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please it alsome
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #50
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

niiice, for those of you who like wedgies / food dares. I'm sure you enjoyed that, I'm not a particular fan of those kinks, but i understand that your trying to toutch on everyones likes.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:03 AM   #51
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
niiice, for those of you who like wedgies / food dares. I'm sure you enjoyed that, I'm not a particular fan of those kinks, but i understand that your trying to toutch on everyones likes.
Thank you. Yes, I am trying to touch on everyone's likes. I have already had bondage, absolute submission, animal roleplay, public nudity, pain, and many others. I try to do this in most of my stories.

I would post moe today, but I don't really have time.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:10 AM   #52
Zeromus
getDare Devil

great story.
*Thought the title was wanking moon at first* o.O

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #53
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 13: Loyalty

Part 13 - Hope no one has triskaidekaphobia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie said, "Slave, you will lick your panties clean. Don't you dare complain; you're lucky to be getting food."

Pam peeled off her sticky, putrid panties. She raised them to her mouth and stuck out her tounge to lick the revolting mixture. This reminded her of one of the first things she did with Daniel.

Now, after she had finished, Julie said, "Okay. You are a mess. Don't you think we should clean you up? Do you know the best way to clean someone off?"

Pam replied, "A bath?"

Julie smiled a sweet smile, and said, "No." She then proceeded to Pam to the ground. She removed her skirt and panties, and said, "A shower."

With that she semi-squatted and began to piss on Pam. Pam stuggled, but found herself shockingly turned on by the warmth on her body.

Jule said, "Good. Now, I beleive it is time for your second test. The test you'e just had is the test of endurance. You have proved yourself able to endure anything for your master. Now it is the test of loyalty. Follow."

Pam didn't need to be told twice. She walked with Julie. Julie was walking far. She walked up stairs, and down starirs. To the kitchen, to the living room. Pam truly didn't understand where the test was.

But then, Julie opened the front door, and strolled outdoors. Pam suddenly realized, "Oh, this is the test." Then it dawned on her that she was supposed to follow Julie.

In the street.

With a butt plug up her ass.

Naked.

Pam knew what she had to do. She tried physically forciing herself; she wouldn't budge. She tried reasoning with herself; she knew no one around here.

In the end, it was simply one tiny bit of logic: Either people she doesn't know sees her naked, or everyone she does sees naked photos of her.

You can probably tell which one she chose.

Pam ran after Julie.

"Mistress Leia!!" called Pam, "Wait up!"

"Come on, slut. Move faster."

Pam followed quickly, trying to stay out of view. She envied every thread in her mistresses clothing. It took all she had, to keep from covering herself with her hands.

Julie led Pam into a bike path. Fortunately, no one was biking this time of day. It actually seemed beautiful. The path led deep intoa forest. Pam followed, and was mystified by the beauty surrounding her. All seemed serene. Suddenly, Julie started running, and screaming, "Pick up the pace, bitch!"

Pam was tired, and couldn't move nearly as fast as Julie. Nevertheless, she did as she was told. Julie ran with many twists, and turns.

It became harder and harder to see Julie, and gradually, Pam couldn't see her at all. Pam got a sickly feeling that something terible was going to happen. Pam called, "Mistress Leia? Mistress! Julire, where the hell are you?!" She panicked (worst thing to do) and couldn't help crying a bit.

She was lost. Idiot! She had been an idiot! She was lost! And then, she saw something that built up rage like no other inside her: a sign.

But not a normal sign. This was a simple message carved into a tree. It read, "Pam: Stay here. Or else. I'll be back soon. -M.L."

Pam was enraged. How could she have been so stupid! It had all been another cruel test. This was so annoying. However, Pam still could not keep from feeling lost without a mistress.

Pam sat down. She ran around the tree. She traced the etching in the tree probably 100 times. She sang. She danced a little.

But when she came right down to it, she was bored and scared. She was tired, and just wanted for stupid Julie to return. But she didn't.

After three hours of waiting by that tree, Julie still had not returned. It was now pitch black out. Pam was cold, an hungry, and tired, and scared, and worried, and kept getting bitten by bugs.

She was not having a very good time.

Pam started to think about leaving, trying to find her way out of the woods. But she disn't. She stayed, because she did, admit it or not, trust her mistress.

So she sat. And waited.

And all that waiting paid off. In another 15 minutes Pam saw a flickering light in the distance. It turned out to be - guess who - Julie.

Pam rushed to her arms, and hugged her. Julie said, "You are a good slut. I like that. I think you'll be a good slut for Daniel. Let's go home."

They left those woods, and Pam never returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: You have two options:

Either that was the last test

Or there was one more.

I would appreciate an answer

Last edited by Officelover; 01-14-2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Distractions!
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #54
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Very niice, i'd prefer a longer read though D= . That took me less than two mintues, but i like where it's going
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #55
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
Very niice, i'd prefer a longer read though D= . That took me less than two mintues, but i like where it's going
I don't know if you noticed, but I wrote more. I had to go; I keep waiting for a call.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:43 PM   #56
nightmare09
Account Banned

go on please i want to hear more
Old 01-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #57
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Unhappy Answer my queston, please

Is no one going to post which version of the story they want?
Old 01-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #58
nightmare09
Account Banned

i know i wont i like the way u do it
Old 01-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #59
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I know that I'll enjoy one more test....but I want her to pass and not go back to Daniel....just stay with Julie. But, not my choice so, carry on!

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #60
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Thank you. That's one vote for another test.

About her staying with Julie; I'm sorry to say it but I don't think I can really do that. It kind of conflicts with the rest of the plot. And also, we've already had a master try to keep Pam (remember James back in the first book?)

But keep reading, I think you'll like some of the twists coming up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk