Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2020, 05:11 PM   #46
Nikkiii

Not an old report, but feedback on what I am doing at the moment:

In preparation of new years eve I am allowed to being a cat!

At the time I am catsitting for my above neighbors, so I have access to chair flat, until they return after new year

so I got dared to give the cat some company. And I do so since 3 days now.
The base task is every time I go upstairs to go feed the cat, I have to strip naked in my flat, but in a tail-buttplug, crawl up the stairs.
Inside their flat I then have to edge once, then feed the cat and pour myself milk into a bowl. When I lick it up, I have to have a dildo sticking out my pussy, until I am done eating.
When the cats are feed I then have to edge 4 more times.
Bonus to that I get bonustasks.

On the first day, when i’ve got the dare, I already had fed the cat. So I only had to fed the nikki-kitten.
I stripped naked and put in my buttplug. Then I got my milk container and my dildo, put my dildo deep inside my pussy to trasnport it up the stairs and bite down on the milkcarton top, and with it dangling in front of me I opened my flatdoor and crawled up the stairs.

Nothing dropped or fell out, so on top, I opened the door and crawled into the kitchen. I then got out a clean catbowl, luckily they have 3 in total, 1 for catfood, 1 for water and 1 for me.
I put in on the floor and put the milk in it,before I started fucking myself with the dildo still inside my pussy, on all4 and meowing/purring like a good kitty.
The cat got up out of its scratchtree and watched me curious, while I pushed the dildo in and out. In and out and finally edged.
I had to defend my milk about 3 times, while edging, because the cat got near it, but after edging I finally was allowed to eat.
Dildo sticking out of my vagina, ass up face down, licking up the milk.
I had put in 1 glass of milk, so it took a bit to lick up everything, and then lick the bowl clean, making a milky mess on my face.
I then yet again edged a few more times with still my face milky, only had to do 3 this time, so I fucked myself, while the cat still interested in me watched me, during the second edge started to lick the milk from my face, making me giggle continuously while fucking myself…

after 3 edges with little interruptions, I begged to be allowed to cum, and because I was a good kitty I was granted the wish to do so laying on my back, still pretending to be a cat.

So I got on my back in the living room and started to finger my click and fuck my pussy,
the cat again thinking it needs to interrupt, climbed on top of me and layed down on my belly, so not only I had to cum purring, but also with a cat ontop of me.
But it didnt took long since I just edged, and after a few minutes I came, scaring the cat away when I did.

Feeling great… I might like my new life as a cat :P

only now I read the last message ive got while I already masturbated, which told me to cum in one of their beds.

Apologizing for cumming to fast and not reading it, I offered I could cum again in a bed and since it got late already also sleep in it.

He accepted, telling me to go face down ass up, first edging with dildo deep inside only stimulating my clit, then fucking myself not holding back any moans

so I climbed on one of their beds, got on top of his sheet into position, pushing my face into his bed. Then I pushed my dildo all the way in, holding it with one hand, while the other one was busy with my clit, making my wet vagina edge.

After edging I grabbed the base of the dildo and rough fucked me from behind, using the whole length of my dildo. Moaning in pleasure, fucking, cumming while pushing the dildo all the way in resting it there, slightly turning and wiggling it.
I was able to stay in position during coming, and cause of that, I didnt even make a too big of a mess. My hands, legs, dildo and pussy was glistering in my juices, but high above the bed.
Still in position I started to clean up by swiping up with my right hand and licking everything clean, then cleaning the dildo.

After a short toilet break, I went back to bed and slept in his bed, with the plug still inside, hoping he wont return sooner.

Day2

I woke up late that day, so I could directly go back to being a cat. I crawled out of bed with the plug still inside, into the kitchen. I then edged once face down ass up with the dildo, before feeding the already waiting normal cat, and the naughty human cat.
I poured in her food and mine and we simultaneously ate it, me again dildo sticking out, and making a mess on my face with the milk.

After that the cat went back to its scratchtree, while I stayed in face down ass up position to do 4 more edges.
This time she wasn't interested in me, so no interruptions.
I crawled back down to my flat naked and dildo inside.

i’ve got a bonus dare for the next time I go up, but I hadnt much time on the second feeding of the cat later on, so I split it into only feeding the cat “normal” and doing the task later at night.

So the second feeding went as “usually”.
Crawling up the stairs with a buttplug inside and this time the dildo sideways inside my mouth, into the kitchen to edge, eating with my new kittenfriend and then more edging.

This time the cat was again interested in me, licked a bit of the milk of my face, and then played with the tail dangling from my ass…
that felt so wrong and naughty…
but I wiggled and meowed like a good cat!
When I was done with the 4 edges I said bye to the cat and crawled back down, horny, dripping and still filled with the dildo.

The bonusdare was to edge on 10 different objects in their flat the first 5 are up to me, 6 and 7 inside the flatdoor frame and 8 9 10 inside the staircase with my dildo. Then message back for more.
For that I went back up later that night, again Plug inside and crawling back up. Dildo in mouth.

I dropped the dildo in front of the flat, and went inside without it. The first object I choose was one of their dinner chairs, so I crawled towards it and sat on the floor next to it, spreading my legs and rubbing one of its metal legs against my pussy. It was surprisingly cold, it took quite a while only using it to edge, first I had to heat it up with my body warmth, make it slippy with my wetness and then finally edge. The second edge was easier, already be wet…
I used the edge of the dinnertable. Was a uncomfortable position, but doable.
Then I used the side of the toiletdoor and the basin in the bathroom next.
For my last one inside the flat I took their showerhead, rubbing its back against me, while alternating warm and cold water streaming through it, for the fun of it:P

the next two where in the flatdoor. For the first there I pushed myself against the doorhandle, making it wet and smelling like me. Then again the side of the door, grinding against it.

The last 3 were done in the staircase. One on the railing, one with the dildo stuck to the stair, 1 against the wall.

I wrote back and waited for a reply like a good kitty grinding my dildo, which was stuck on the stairs again.

He left me waiting for quite a bit, which resulted in more and more edges pilling up, making even the stairs wet now…

when he answered he offered me a cum possibility:
Call a friend who doesn't know your kinky side, cum while holding a conversation, during phonecall ride the dildo on the kitchentable

since my hornyies levels where of the roof by now (edging for 2 horus or so by now…) there was no way for me cumming secretly while holding a conversation…

I begged for another out and he gave me one:
Calling the guys from the supermarket, so having 2 possibilities to cum, but if they notice I am not allowed to cum, but only allowed to edge.

I only had 2 contacts with them, the supermarket, and when I bribed them with sex not to share the materials… but a way better chance then before.

So I decided to call them. But first I had to lick clean my dildo and the stair, and crawl back inside. To the table, place the dildo in the middle and climbed up. I placed my pussy above it and called.

first one didn't answer his phone, second one did

when he picked up and greeted me with
"hey slut"
i started to fuck myself, plunging down

talking went like that

"hey there, i just mhhh wanted to check back in and aaaahhhsk how youo are doing?"

"oh someone horny again?"

"just curious hhhho hoow youu u have beeen and whats your plans for new year are"

well that obviously sounded like an offer, but horny me not thinking me...

"you want to fuck again?!"
"oooh no jsut curiousoo"

"what the fuck are you doing? you masturbating? you dirty slut *laughting*"

defeated trying to lie...

"no i am NOOooh"

"you are you slut, tell the truth!"

defeated i confessed to riding a dildo and being denied an orgasm because he caught me...
he just laughed at me but told me i made him horny so i would need to fuck him again soon...

then i told him I've got to go and give feedback on my failure...

edged all the rest of the talking....

FUUCK

I begged him for another chance but not so lucky…

I preferred me unbearable horny…
he only allowed me to take a shower in my neighbours shower and go to bed horny, sleeping in the other bed I havent yet spent a night.

He left me for the day, telling me in the morning there are more tasks waiting for me..

I slept horrible and horny…

day 3

when I woke up I was greeted by this:

Quote:
Rise and Shine! Morning my Nikki!

I know you have a lot of duties to do today! So handle your normal morning routine but have breakfast on the floor, no eating with hands :3

At feeding time read this:

Spoiler:
Take all the toys you can fuck or cum with up to your neighbors place. Have to make sure the toys aren't getting neglected. Toss one in each room without looking but making sure not to break anything. Kitty will get to play with them later ;)

Once the cats have been fed go back down to your place and read this

Spoiler:
Oh no! Seems the stray kitty had an accident and lost its vision. Luckily its only temporary :P Now put in your blackout contacts and get on the floor. You won't be taking them out until you've fucked all your toys! Edge with each one 3 times before moving to the next. I'll give you...10minutes per toy total time. If you can find them all and finish your edges you can cum once for each toy!
I read the first part, then waited in bed till it was nearly time to feed the cat. Then I took the buttplug from the nightstand, licked it to lube it up. And of course but it back in place.

Then I crawled back down to my flat to get all the toys. Having only 2 free places to transport toys upstairs it took a few trips.
Toys I can fuck are:

4 vibrators , 1 normal one, one rabbit, one bullet, one big one

3 dildos, 1 realistic suction cup medium, 1 suction cup big, 1 normal one

1 double sided dildo

so that makes 3 trips up and down the stairs all holes filled with toys, because 1 medium dildo was already in the flat and the bullet vibe I can put just in + something else

I started with big vibrator in pussy, and double sided dildo in mouth, crawled up and threw them into neighbor number 1s room.
Back down, rabbit in mouth, bullet and normal dildo in pussy, back up, crawled into neighbor number 2s room and threw normal dildo and bullet inside, then I crawled to the kitchen to throw in the rabbit.
Down, filling up with big dildo in pussy and the normal vibrator in mouth, and these I threw into the living room
then I just took the last one, my medium suction cup dildo and threw it into the bath

then I went to the kitchen, edged with my fingers and then fed the cat and myself, then I edged 4 more times, before crawling back into my flat and reading part 2.

fuck
that's a LOT of edging
8 toys, 24 edges, 80 minutes time to find them all blindfolded and edge…

well at least the flat has the same layout as mine, so navigation around should be doable…
I got my contact lenses and put them in at my door, blinded, I dropped to my knees and started to crawl, open the door and up the stairs, open their door and thinking which one to find first.

I decided for the kitchen then the living room.
So I crawled around searching for my rabbit in the kitchen, this one was quite easy to find, it was basically right in the middle on the floor.
Sitting down pushing my buttplug deeper in and spreading my legs inside their kitchen to get ready to use it.
I turned it on, spit on it and then pushed it inside, with the rabbit tingling my clit. It felt like it took surprisingly long for the first edge for being still horny from my breakfast, but the second and third were really fast.

Dropping it back to the floor leaving it in my juices, I crawled to the living room to search for my normal dildo and vibrator.

And I just didnt find either…. Its the biggest space in the flat, quite a lot space and furniture crawling around, feeling everywhere under the couch on the couch, nothing

around the table under the chairs nothing…
at their tv, bookshelf, cat place, still not…
so I had to make a second run

then I finally found a toy ontop of a pillow on the couch, only had checked the seating area before… but then I noticed it wasn't the toy I excepted, it was the big dildo, not the normal one. Wrong memory, well fuck, wasted a lot of time by now so no time left to complain… I just wanted to do that one quite late…

well sticking it to the floor next to the couch I placed myself above it and slowly lowered myself on top of it.
It is THICK, so I can just fuck it without proper warmup, easing into it, slowly up and down, gaining speed each time.
But still not daring to ram it in all the way, in fear of cumming…
it took a bit, but I managed to edge 3 times, leaving it behind and searching for the missing toy in the living room.

After doing the second sweep in the table area I found it on the table, I must have missed it on the first try

this one was the normal vibrator as expected, and edging with it was easy

already 9 edges + 5 from breakfast…
I started to drip…

and a lot to go…
I kept crawling into neighbor 1 room to search for big vibrator and double sided dildo.
I instantly found the double dildo, it was in front of his bed, sat in front of his bed and spread my legs again to fuck me with the long toy, edging once twice and a third time by using as much length of it as I could that today. Then searched for the big vibrator. This one took a bit to find, but I finally found it by his computer. I sat down in his chair and pressed it against my clit, powered it on max and edged REALLY fast. Nearly came right there… so I had to take a longer breather then normal between edges then edged for number 2 longer break and number 3
exhausted I dropped it to the floor, feeling a puddle on his chair already….

But I got to move on…

dripping on the floor while crawling around I went to the bath for the medium suction cup.
I found it in their shower, so I just placed it against their showerglass and fuked myself from behind.
Well “fucking” , by now it was more like putting the pit in and edging….
But 3 more done

last 2 toys, crawled into neighbour2 to search for I guessed now normal dildo and bullet vibrator

the dildo was on top of his bed, but I didnt dare to edge there, because the risk of squirting all over his bed was a bit to high….
So I just laid next to it on my back, again “fucking” myself with it…
one last one to go…
bullet vibrator
and I just didnt find it…
I searchd for ages and I just couldnt…
all those edges for nothing….
After I was pretty sure I wouldnt find it I took out the lenses and searched without them, at first I took a glimpse at the time, it was already at 117 minutes :/ fuck
and I didnt find all toys
:/ doublefuck

finally after a bit of searching with eyes I was able to find it between bed and the wall, it laid on the bedframe between matress and wall…. No change I would have found that…

I edged with it 3 times just to not disappoint more… and then I laid in the middle of their living room doing nothing, just to calm down….
I laid down there for probably feeling like 45 minutes… cat came by and cuddled with the mess I was…
then I took a cold shower in their shower, dildo still sticking to the glasswall.

Calmed down to a functional level I started to clean up my mess, since I dripped everywhere and had used toys all around the flat…
took me another hour to have everything spotless again, maybe the chair is going to smell like pussy for a bit….

Had enough of crawling I walked back down to my flat. Leaving all cleaned toys in their basin.

Just to make sure they wont come back surpringly I then texted them that their cat is doing great, and if anything changed on their plans of coming back on the 8 january. But that is still unchanged.

In the evening I still had to feed the cat, so I crawled back up naked, without plug and dildo, since these were still upstairs, crawled into the bath to get the toys I needed inserted the plug crawled into the kitchen

one more edge, even tough my pussy felt so raw and was still red…
then feeding the cat and myself, getting better at not making too much of a mess when I lick it up

and then 4 more edges to end the day

fuck I want to cum !!!!

and this is only warmup for new years eve….

was written quite fast... i hope not too many errors and mistakes
love ya :P

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #47
kellyoftexas

Wow. That was from my dare that I posted a long time ago. Thanks for doing it. I wasn't sure you could, which is why I kept saying "maybe" and "possible" when I wrote it. Thanks again. Kelly
kellyoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:30 PM   #48
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Wow! I'm honestly considering getting a cat myself if you'll take care of them like that in my place. xD That was a treat to read and you got so close to being able to cum too! Can't wait to see what you'll do to bring in the new year
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 09:10 PM   #49
kellyoftexas

Regarding your comment:
still got nothing to do on 31to 1st and i need to start the year like the dareslut i want to be for you :P
so i welcome rules/dares for the 2 days

These two ideas might be too tame for you, but here goes:

- buy a pre-paid mobile phone so no one will recognize your number. Start masturbating, and as you become more vocal, "accidentally" butt-dial one of your friends -- maybe Linda to start with -- to hear you making noise as you masturbate. Keep masturbating until you cum, and if your friend is still on the line, pick up your phone as if you are about to call someone, and then act as if you just now realized your phone has been on and someone has been listening to you. Ask who is on the line, was he or she listening, and so on. Do as many "accidental" butt-dials as you dare.

- 10 minutes (or whatever amount of time you think appropriate) before midnight and the 2021 New Year, stick a dildo with a suction cup on a window -- could be inside your apartment, could be inside your car -- where someone might (I emphasize MIGHT) see you as you fuck your dildo while bent over with your back to the window -- but you wouldn't know if anyone saw you. Keep fucking your dildo until it is midnight. The time of the dare could be increased. Maybe, start 30 minutes before the New Year. Do 10 minutes sucking the dildo, 10 minutes fucking it with your pussy, 10 minutes fucking it with your ass. Could add even more by making sure you are covered in drool from sucking on the dildo before you start the 30 minutes.

These are just ideas. If you see anything in them of use, feel free to adapt them to your own devious and slutty designs.

Thanks,
Kelly
Old 12-28-2020, 09:14 PM   #50
kellyoftexas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyoftexas View Post
Wow. That was from my dare that I posted a long time ago. Thanks for doing it. I wasn't sure you could, which is why I kept saying "maybe" and "possible" when I wrote it. Thanks again. Kelly
I was referring to the handcuff dare in the mart. Just in case it wasn't clear. Adding the blowjob was brilliant. Execution was brilliant. Your friend Linda was brilliant. Your reporting was brilliant. Good job, Nikki. Good slut.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:12 PM   #51
Nikkiii

Day 4 preperation for new year. of course fed cats as "normal", beeing a cat, edging and licking up milk next to the real cat...

also bonusdare

Quote:
At night on upstairs neighbors balcony:
Pick 3 toys smallest to biggest, and go to the balcony. I want you to cycle them from pussy mouth to ass, in that order. Edging with each one. You can cum on the last one meaning only while fucking your ass with the biggest toy. (No Atm unless you just want). Make sure you moan into the night so all your neighbors hear.

Now after you cum make sure you keep going a bit and edge again just before getting your next orgasm. Follow up by putting some clothes pins on your nipples, no pain no gain

Insert your bullet vibe and edge in their bathroom 5 times by grinding on something. If the pins fall off put it back on and add another.

You can only remove the clamps by dragging your tits across the floor. Once you're done, and then you can finally have another orgams in one of their beds. And go to sleep!

for toys i just picked my 3 dildos

with all of them i went on the balcony, this time shutting off the light in the living room.
sitting down in their chair on the balcony, legs over the the armrests and i started to fuck myself with my normal dildo. i assisted by rubbing my clit at first and with a bit of spit to lube it up, but after a bit i just fucked myself hard, moaning already...
i looked around who could possibly see me, even though i was in the dark. i am hidden from the left house, but right and behindhouse could see me. In the house behind mine a guy was sitting at his laptop and i was able to look right into his room. his back was towards myself, but making too much sound and i may attract him.
in the house left the lights upstairs and downstairs were still on, but i did not see a person directly.

i edged. Tasting myself by sticking the dildo into my mouth and then starting to rub my clit to do the second edge. now my moan was muffled and i edged again.

i then glid down a little bit more on the chair and placed my feet on the balcony rail to have access to my ass and then pushed the dildo inside. left hand rubbing my clit, right hand fucking my ass. all that while slithly moaning into the night.

i edged the third time while watching the guy standing up and leaving.

swapping toy and position
the next one was my normal suction cup dildo. i stuck it to the glassdoor to the balcony and got on all4 backing up into it. making my tits bounce while pounding the dildo.
my moans go louder and i got wetter edging again...
time for tasting me again, so i turned around and impaled my throat with the dildo pushing my juices into my throat.
i started to finger myself with 2 fingers, spit running down my chin...

...edging

turning around again i noticed the guy was back on his laptop. sitting back towards me. either still not realized me or i did a really shit show

backing up against the glass again, this time the other hole. fucking my ass. By now my moaning was far more then just a silent cry in the night... well it is cold outside so hopefully everyone has the windows shut...
fingering myself while fucking i achieved the next edge, moving up the toysize

i placed the big suction cup dildo on the floor, placed myself above it and eased myself into it squatting down slowly, lubbing it up with my juices and giving my pussy time to stretch.
then more and more sliding down the shaft taking in more and more, until i was able to ride it in a slow then a medium, and i didnt get to a fast speed, because i edged before that :P

got back on all 4, i had to back up a bit to lick the dildo clean, so i just decided to take the chance and ride the medium dildo in my pussy again, while cleaning the big one for the edge.
so i got fucked doggy, while cleaning the big cock, tasting me again. since i cant put it all the way in my mouth and shut myself up the moaning got loader again and by now i was sure everyone would hear...

i suddenly heared a load sound from the right, in shock i froze and looked, and saw my neighbor closing the blinds to the window just a bit to the right of me... but he seemed not to looking too close outside...
i kept frozen until the blinds were shut and waited also until he shut the blinds ont he second window, and only then continued to fuck myself and clean the dildo for the last edge.

anal on the big one...
not my strongest, i dont do it often... i like my ass tight
but i had to cum
so squating above it i lined up my ass and then slowly took of weight of my feet more and more weight was pushing me down on the dildo, sliding in the tip, making me moan out load... pushing further down feeling completly full until i felt slightly too much pain so i backed off and slided up again,
and slowly down and up, complelty focused not to accidentally slip and moving too much weight on the dildo...impaling me
eyes shut, my hands somehow ended up holding my tits, while pushing slowly up and down until i finally achieved a slow and steady rythm to fuck myself.
one hand slipped down to my clit rubbing it and i got closer and closer to cumming, moaning...
closer

cloooser

and i slipped over the edge
bursting in pleasure
screaming beeing pierced by cock squirting from pussy, mouth wide open looking up

fuuuuck that felt good...
calming down

oppening my eyes again
FUCK
"SORRY"
pulling myself up on the railing, trying to grab my toys, only successfully grabbing the non suction cup dildo in the panic mode i instanntly got in, and rushing back inside, 1 dildo still sticking to the glasswall, 1 on the balcony

well when i opened my eyes i locked my eyes with the neighbor on his laptop, wo wasnt on his laptop anymore, but on his balcony, smoking, watching....

my heart pounding in my chest i sank to the floor inside out of site one hand clamping on the dildo, my pussy still soaking wet, ass feeling empty...

so my neighbor now has seen me ride fully nude a dildo on a balcony, which isnt mine.... FUKC
he is the neighbor in the house behind mine, so i dont really know anything about him, but he now knows a lot of me. a horny slutty fuckdoll lives behind his house.......

great...

i waited full 13 minutes until i dared to take a peak out if he still is there. i couldnt see him, so i gathered the last toys and rushed back in, still in darkness and pulling shut the curtains to the balcony.

well dare not over... and i cant do shit about him catching me now anyway...

i skiped to the bathroom part...
i went into their bathroom and searched for somthing to grind against. i already used the basin and showerhead, for another dare. not wanting to use the toilet, there wasnt much left.

i choose a towelholder for the first 2 edges, removing the towel and rubbing the metal rod against my pussy, for the next one i choose the heater, rubbing my pussy against the heating elements, which where slightly on so nice and preheated :P

for the last 2 edges i took the handtowel (with the intend of washing it before them coming home!!!) and i put it between my legs pulling it up and down, rubbing against my pussy slightly pulled in it.

aaand i completly forgot the pins :/ sorry

i then crawled into on of their beds and wrote this report....
ready to sleep now

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
The following 7 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 12-29-2020, 05:31 PM   #52
Nikkiii

oh and panicmode apparently also made me forget the bullet vibrator, and that i can cum in their bed...
well i guess not cumming in the end is already a punishment, sorry head was all over the place...

was fun with you guys <3
Old 12-30-2020, 02:36 PM   #53
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You should find a reason to go to your neighbors house and ask him for something...innocuous. Or apologize for what happened. Hahahaha.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:30 AM   #54
Nikkiii

yesterday was recovery day so no special dare:

but the day before i got the rule to only pee in the garden with my plug inside full naked until next year, so i had to do that a couple of times.

so in the morning the first thing ive done was to put in the buttplug and crawl out into my garden.
i've gotten up extra early so at least the first peeing session would be relative save. it still was kinda dark outside, also cold and wet.
i opened my glasdoor to the porch and first looked around but the houses around still looked quite dark, so i crawled out to one of the trees, squatted down next to it and held up my tail and started peeing. Nervous to get caught again but everything went well and i crawled back inside.

of course legs/feet and hands were a bit muddy and dirty from the wet weather outside so i cleaned up a little bit inside my bathroom, then had a bit of time till i needed to feed the cat. so i had some me time, removed the plug, cleaned it and waited.

when it was time i popped it back inside and crawled up the stairs for my routine of edging adn licking up milk.
Just to notice i had forgotten to take the dildo downstairs, so crawled back down, got it and transported it up inside my pussy. i edged in their bathroom, before moving to the kitchen give the cat its food and myself a glas of milk and licking it up next to each other. dildo sticking inside my pussy of course.

and then 4 more edges with the cat watching me, again wanting to play with my tail for a bit during the first and second edge... but she lost interest during the second one

then i crawled back downstairs and rested from the days before.

at midday i had to pee again... trying to hold it in as long as possible, but then i had to go...
it slightly rained outside, so i peaked out if someone was at the windows, but it looked clear, so i stripped infront of my glassfront, then pushed the plug inside and started to crawl outside.

since it was daylight now i did not want to crawl as far, so i just decided to pee right on my porch, squatting again and holding my tail up, not to get it dirty...

peing on my balcony leaving a puddle on the stone, also leaving me standing inside of it... after 1 minute or 2 i was done constantly looking around if i still was in the clear. then went back inside, after cleaning my feet on the grass for a few seconds

i had to repeat this 2 more times before before i had to feed the cats again...
the first time went as the one before, i onyl decided to take the few extra crawls to pee on the grass so i wouldnt stand in my own piss again.

on the next time though i realized the door to the balcony of the neighbour having caught me was open, so i had to hold it and check for him. he closed the door after 5 minutes, but i was pretty sure he still was in that room. and not wanting to grant him the pleasure of catching me a second time, i waited another 20 minutes......

i went upstairs and checked but he still was in the room on his laptop, but i couldnt hold it much longer, so i had to go downstairs, strip, put the plug inside and crawl outside.

this time i crawled all the way back to the fence to his house. that way he wouldnt be able to stop me while being in a squat position. although the other two houses on the sides had a good view at me... just trying to hurry up i squatted, peed and crawled back as fast as i could..

and i think i got lucky and noone caught me.

then i fed the cats again, crawling up and repeated my normal ritual... edging licking up milk and edging 4 more times.

later at night i had to pee again, but it was darker, and so i just crawled to the tree and was pretty well hidden.

today i already had to crawl out 3 times... although i tried to drink a little bit less

not wanting to spent too much time in daylight peeing, all 3 of them i peed into a big flowerpot of mine, so i was meh ok hidden from the neighbor who caught me. since the flowerpot is on my porch it is also hidden from the neighbor to my left, only the right one could have easlily spot me, but i think they didnt.

lets see what new year is going to make me do....

was fun with you guys <3
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 01-28-2021, 02:04 PM   #55
Nikkiii

Rules for 31st and 1st:

- one edge per phone call, alternate during and before, finding new places each time, In the tub, head in toilet, garden, balcony, under table, on top of table, etc.

Ordering Food

- edge for each food item (3 times)
- bulletvibe inside, before he shows up
- finish an edge right before opening the door
- naked
- kitty nikki, meaning tail buttplug
- “2021 SLUT” on your chest

garden

- toss 3 toys outside
- put in blackout contact lenses, then get out, find the toys
- edge with each of them
- already found toys have to be transported in mouth/ass
- blowjob, then edge with dildo at the fence to neighbors

Videocall

- sitting on both dildos during entire call
- during countdown, vibe on clit, dont remove it till new year
- on balcony upstairs
- only big blanket allowed, otherwise naked
- vibe on clit for 21 seconds everytime you hear new year or silvester
- pull the blanket up approaching midnight, so neighbours could see bottom half

Ordering Food:

I ordered food and only a bit before it should arrive received the rules for it. So I hadnt much time to waste… I had ordered 3 items, which means 3 edges and also I had to prepare for the delivery guy.
I decided to do the preparation first. I went into the bath and wrote 2021 SLUT on my chest. And then plugged my ass with my tailplug.

The writing took a bit of time, since I had to write it the right way round, so after that the app showed only about 7 minutes left, I sat down in front of my flatdoor, and started to masturbate with my fingers, spreading my legs towards the door.

Fingering myself with 2 fingers, getting wetter and hornier, until I finally edged the first time, I looked at the app, only 1 minute away….
Wont be able to do 3
I started fingering again, and then the door rang. I continued the last few seconds until my edge and then answered the door, as you wished as a horny mess. I grabbed the bullet vibe, turned it on and pushed it inside. Full prepared...

From inside I opened the house door with the buzzer, put on my mask, then I opened my flat door, naked, with bodywriting, wet between my legs. Greeting him, oh. Ähm her.
There was a young woman maybe 18 or 19 standing inside my entrance with an orange jacket and my food in her hand.
She also realized me and her jaw dropped, realizable even behind her mask
I blushed, somehow I always find it harder to be caught by women…

it took a few seconds before she collected herself
“ähm food for mrs nikkiii?”
“yeah”
“you lost a bet or something?”
“something yeah, sorry… sorry for that..”
“ähm ja all fine all fine..”
she gave me the food, I accepted it with my non dirty hand, realizing her glimpsing up and down on my body, checking my tits, my pussy.

Trying to act like this is normal, I asked her
“ you like it?”

“kinda….

Can I, can I touch them?”

blushing up, feeling the blood rush into my head, there was the shy confused young girl standing there, curious…

“sure I guess, if I tease it would be unfair not to allow”

she put one hand forward, feeling for my tits

“mhh nice boobs” she said smiling and asked if I do that often

wanting to make the situation easier for her I said “ no, not often, also quite new to flashing to delivery guys...”

“you like it?”

“its exciting yeah, specially if it is an attractive one”

making her blush even further

like in a trance she stood in front of me continuously touching my breast. As cute as she was, I decided it had to go on…
“sooo I guess my food is going cold”

like waking up she said
“ oh yea sorry” collecting herself “ I also have to go on, and give out the rest”

“but you could give me your number?”

“sure” she said smiling,

she wrote her number down on the receipt handed it to me, and then turned around, taking a glimps back at me, saying nice meeting you, and went out.

Holy shit I am wet….

I just should have kept her she was cute, but first of all I had still other dares to do and also did not want to make her any problems, knowing many drivers have a second delivery here…

definitely going to call her tho :P

I edged once more, dropped to the floor, then put some clothes on to eat at my table, thinking about her :P
from all the possibilities I thought about, I think this was the best outcome :P

garden:

After eating it was time for the garden dare. It was already completely dark outside, so at least I would be hidden, but also my neighbors had some friends over… and they were in the garden…
but there is a 2 meter fence between us, so I should be fine. I just shouldn't make noises so I dont catch their attention. Only a bit before I started I realized something which I hadn't thought about yet… when I do the last part, blowjob and edge on the fence, people would be able to see, if the are on the street and look past my house inside of my backyard, I guess I have to just risk that, and hope it is dark enough.

Well no time to complain. I grabbed 2 of my dildos and one vibrator, turned of the light, peaked outside, then opened the blinds and the backdoor. I threw the toys out one after another each with a different direction and with different power, not really looking were it landed.
And then turned back to my dinner table, where my contact lenses were. I put them in and the world got even darker. Inside my flat, completely in darkness, I turned around, took the few steps to the backdoor and then went outside.

The cold hit me.

I knew I threw one mostly straight forward, one to the left and one to the right. Since I needed to end on my right side at the fence, I decided to first go for the left one, then the middle and then the right.

So I started walking. Hearing my neighbors chatting and talking a few meters away from me. But I walked away from the voices. A few steps to a big flower pot, and then onto my grass.
Knowing I would have a hard time to find anything I went down on all 4 and started to crawl in the cold, wet slightly wet grass. Thinking I had a bit to go I crawled a bit without searching too much, and then I started to feel around for a toy, while crawling around.

I slowly lost the knowledge were I was… I thought it was a good idea to crawl in circles getting bigger and bigger, so that I wont miss the toy. But this only resulted in my completely loosing the feeling of where I was. Also the neighbors were not too loud during this, so not even helping me a lot.
But I found it, feeling around, suddenly bopping against the tip of my dildo. It was my normal dildo with no suction cup.
I grabbed it and dropped my face to the grass, resulting in me being face down ass up, moving my legs a bit apart. Then I started to spit on the dildo, lube it up doing so, then lined it up behind me and started to fuck my vagina from behind.

Cold grass in my face and listening, hearing my neighbors talking…
a minute passed while fucking myself
a car drove on the street infront of my house…
getting closer
closer and wetter
and then I edged, finishing the first of 3

I stayed in the position and since the dildo was well lubed with my own juices I pushed it inside my ass, deep, so it wouldnt drop out.

Trying I used the time while edging to orientate myself by the sounds I heard. So I knew which direction I had to go next.

I stood up, and tried to line myself up the one of the trees in my garden, and walked towards it with my hands feeling in front of my body for it.
Walking
walking

feeling like I already must had found it…

but then I finally felt it on my left site. I then took 4 more steps to my right, and then I went back on my knees.

Starting to crawl around again while searching.
First I crawled lines, but I just didnt find it, so I swapped back to circling.
It felt like at least 5 minutes but nothing…
this must be the wrong spot…
I think I should be right in the middle of my backyard… so I started to crawl all the way back to the fence, then in lines back and forth to my terasse, which would mean I would check like 1/3 of the whole area of my garden.

On the 5 lines, so forth,back,forth,back, forth I finally found it way closer to my backdoor then I thought…
it was my vibrator

because I just crawled a LOT… I laid down on my back and spread my legs. Turned on my vibrator and then pressed it on my clit, while I started to finger myself.
Hearing my neighbors bursting out in laughter, made me nearly jump…
but I got closer and closer
and finally edging.

One toy to go.
I pulled out my finger, licked them clean, then I placed the vibrator in my mouth, got back on my knees and crawled towards my neighbors, towards the fence, searching for my last toy.

I crawled to the spot, where I thought it should be, but this time already searching on the way there. Then again crawling in circles and trying to find it.
I finally found it basically right next to the fence. This means right now I would be able to be seen from the street…
I sat down again, like on the edge before, grabbing my suction cup dildo and I started to fuck myself. Only 1 meter away from the fence, maybe 4 meters away from neighbors and their friends…
I was close enough to listen to their conversation, while completely nude, fucking myself with a dildo, sitting on one, next to a vibrator, on new years eve, I was horny…

the edge didnt take too long under these circumstances :P

now the last part

I pulled out the dildo, crawled towards the fence and place the dildo on it. Noticing it wouldnt stick to it very well I had to hold it up, and then I started on all 4 sucking it clean, giving it a blowjob.
Tasting myself.
Listening to them talking about the last vacation they did, sounded like 3 woman and 3 men talking.
Definitely didnt wanted them as a crowd!
I kept sucking, until all my juices were off the dildo, and it was clean again, so not too long, since I started to feel the winter…
I then turned around, held the dildo against the fence, and backed into it,all the way, so my ass was touching the fence.
Wiggled into the right position, then I started slowly to fuck the fence, while they laughed and drank beer.
Soon I noticed I was carried away, because I heard the fence squeeck. I was fucking to fast, making the fence wobble a bit… so I slowed down.
I heared the dog of my neighbor coming into the garden and bark, and I just begged he wouldnt smell something or come close to me
but I was lucky and was able to finish the edge. I grabbed all my toys, stood up and slowly walked towards my backdoor,
feeling the wall of my house on the left I used it to find the entrance, then finally I was inside and was able to put the contact lenses out, and see my dirty body…
dirty and grass on it
and freaking cold

so I directly went to my bath, putting all my toys into the basin, and taking a hot shower

after that I cleaned my toys and already had to hurry up for the videochat with my friends…

videochat

well not much to prepare… I had to stay nude… but I had to completely dry my hair, because if I sit outside I would get sick.

Then I grabbed the toys I needed and walk up to my upstairs neighbors, entering the flat

I went inside and directly grabbed a blanket from one of their beds and wrapped myself in it, before going onto their balcony. Since the neighbors were still outside, I did not want to be full naked for them just yet!
I set up my laptop infront of my, some snacks and something to eat and grabbed one of their chairs, placed my 2 middle dildo on it.

Then I sat down, filling myself up, then checked my webcam, if I was fully covered and also if the writing was hidden on my chest and then connected to the call already 10 minutes late.
My friends greeted me, telling me it looks cozy, and we chatted of. 1 hour till midnight.

Not much to report here really…
I was paranoid all the time, that I would let my blanket slip, each time I grabbed my beer, or my snacks I was terrified

new year/silvester came up in the beginning a few times, so I had to hold my blanket shut with only one hand, and with the other push the vibrator, which was also on the chair, under the blanket on my clit.
I did that maybe 5 times at the start of the call, but then we had other topics to chat about.

The neighbor behind my house went on his balcony 2 times during the call for a smoke, looking at me, probably hoping I would show him even more

well I tried to ignore him, since I couldnt move anyway, without risking flashing my friends and showing my tits my ass my pussy and my dildos…
the neighbors to the right started to barbecue, most of them inside,only one managed the meat outside. And then ate inside together.

I was dripping infront of my friends… stuffed with dildos and paranoid…

I guess thats how I am supposed to start the year.
Linda was in the call, the only one of the knowing my slutty side, all others were friends from university/school.

Then we got closer to midnight, I slowly raised the blanked bit by bit, showing more leg and leg.
Also I had to vibrate my clit more often, when the topic went back to new year.

It was kinda hard to really show my bottom half, since it was a thick blanket, and I had to be carefull not to show too much,
but 5 minutes before midnight, I was bottomless and showing of my pussy speared on a dildo to everyone watching.

Thats also the time my neighbors to the right went back to the garden waiting for new year…
since I was in a videocall, I had the lights on, so there was basically a spotlight on me… because everything else around me was dark

“… oh soon its time for the new Year”
vibe on pushing on my clit, bottomless infront of my neighbors…
pls just dont look up…

few minutes to go
countdown
vibe full on my clit, counting with my friends, trying to muffle my moans…

I came…
right when all my friends jumped up and shouted happy new year I came
bitting into the blanket, trying to hide it, feeling my juices pushing out dripping down the dildo, adding to the puddle on the chair…
FUUUUCK
I leaned forward, so my face wasnt in view… breathing heavy

dropping the blanket in place to hide myself

collecting myself
ok
breathing, looking back up to my friends and to the best of my ability acted happy not horny and celebrated with them. Clenching on the blanket… cramping up

but it all went well
they did not seem to have noticed it,
and I noticed my neighors looking up and shouting happy new year, but the blanket was already back in place…

sitting in a puddle of my juices I spent another 30 minutes chatting with my friends before we called it a night to call other family and so.

I slammed the laptop shut, sigh in relief, then finally slid of the 2 dildos I was impaled on for an hour

the neighbors were still out so I had to block the view my body and the blanket, but I got everything inside and was exhausted

I just dropped tired into one of their beds after cleaning myself up in the bathroom and instantly fell asleep.

The next day I had a lot of calls with family and other friends…. Edging a lot during and before the calls. But writing all that in details is a bit much…

I hope I was a good new years eve slut and you enjoyed my pain and pleasure:P

it was really fun and also a bit challenging pushing what I can do infront of friends and neighbors…
and also getting caught by one of my neighbors and the delivery girl

I called her a few days later and we had a beautiful lesbian sex :P but that is non of your business. Besides kissing it was her first time with a girl, but it was fun :3

she is quite shy and also quite a lot younger then myself, so she sadly wont be a regular naughty one to invite but maybe I pushed her a little bit down a very sexy route to lesbian sex and threesomes :P

and maybe some day I call her again, or she calls me

I hope you also forgive me for the long delay after new years… I just deep dived back into work….
I am sorry, slutty kitty nikkiii wasnt too slutty in the last few days (except the pizza delivery )

was fun with you guys <3
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 01-29-2021, 12:19 PM   #56
angelaporter11

Not sure what your darkening contact are but definitely for this one

Wait until dusk not dark. Right when the sun goes down.

I want you to go to the most open/exposed room in your house (prob living room?), turn on all the lights, open all of your window blinds and shade so passer-bys can get a good view in.

Pick 3-5 of your favorite dance songs, get them ready, take off all of your clothes, pop in the contacts, turn the music on, and head into the room and start dancing .

You can't stop dancing till the music is over and you'll never know who saw you dancing nude . Make sure you spin around enough so any lucky passer-bys get to see everything lol

Also feel free to forward me the pic of your buns floating around. Want to get a feel for what we're working with here
angelaporter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:58 AM   #57
Nikkiii

my darkening contact lenses are just lenses i cant see through. so basically like a blindfold, but no nose peak is possible, and other people don't recognize i am blind.

thanks for the dare
gonna give it a go

was fun with you guys <3
Old 01-31-2021, 03:36 PM   #58
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing report! It’s fantastic how you always include so much detail.

Congratulations on meeting the delivery girl! That was amazing how well that worked out.

If you do end up meeting the delivery girl again, ask to be her passenger while she makes deliveries. Three edges for every stop she makes.

Easy: get naked in her car, throw your clothes in the back seat
Medium: get naked on the street when she picks you up, clothes in the trunk
Hard: leave your clothes at home.
Extreme: leave your clothes at home, hands cuffed behind your back (or somewhere that you can’t reach your pussy), and toy on the seat or your clit
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #59
Nikkiii

Glad you liked it, but your dare wont happen
She drives by bike :/

Maybe something else like a taxi or so would be possible...

was fun with you guys <3
Old 02-01-2021, 04:04 PM   #60
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Earn you orgasms

got one for you, if you like...

Earn your orgasms by edging.
You start the day with 0 points and you have the whole day to earn at least 3 orgasms.

You are going to be edging a lot because each edge will earn you points.

Some rules:
  • Each edge has to be done naked with your buttplug in.
  • No 2 edges can be done at the same place in the same position.
  • Toys, hands, fingers, objects... use whatever you need to edge
  • Earn 100 points to earn 1 orgasm
  • Earning an orgasm will reset your points to 0
  • Lost count? No problem, restart at 0 points
  • Cumming before you reach 100 points will cost you 100 points AND that orgasm has to be ruined
  • A minimum of 3 orgasms has to be earned, failure to reach 3 will result in punishment (to be decided later)

edged worth 5 points:
  • While talking on the phone
  • In front of a window facing the street, curtains open
  • On the stairs outside of your apartment
  • In a public restroom, with the door unlocked (10 bonus points if you leave behind a polaroid of you masturbating)

edges worth 10 points:
  • While in a video conference
  • In your car parked in a parking lot with at least 10 other cars
  • By the side of a road with at least 5 cars per minute passing by
  • On your balcony
  • In a public park

So you've earned enough points and want to cum?

First orgasm:
Spoiler:

For your first orgasm go to this link: www.faproulette.co/6679/porn-finder/ and follow the instructions

Second orgasm:
Spoiler:

For your second orgasm go to this link: www.faproulette.co/31892/cum-tasting-roulette/ and follow the instructions

Third orgasm:
Spoiler:

For your third orgasm go to this link: www.faproulette.co/10852/edge-cum-countdown-any-gender/ and follow the instructions

Last edited by Gutterpunk; 02-02-2021 at 04:59 AM.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gutterpunk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fun, public, reports, slut