Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-29-2020, 08:27 AM   #46
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

If you are among those who replied to my post earlier, I lost all Kik pending contacts. I have it back now but when I reloaded it, I lost everything

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:44 PM   #47
Temptress420

Talking Slave

New to hypnosis so im not too sure what my limits would be.

Mysterygirl883

I love orgasm control, edging, and pain
Temptress420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:31 PM   #48
bitchydick

Wink Make me so horny and on the edge

I'm new to this but very interested. I'll take a 3 for now. I would appreciate visuals but it's not required. I want it to be very easy for me to get to the edge and the slightest touch to my clit makes me very horny but I can't cum until I've edged at least 5 times.

Really horny slut who’s wet all the time. I deserve to be punished for that.
Looking for an online temporary master to control me for a few nights.

Limits: pics, family, permanent, serious pain, blood, public, face
bitchydick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 12:00 PM   #49
Firyfly

Hypnosis is something wonderful, special and more than useful. Everyone who is looking to experience hypnosis, should definitely do so. Just keep in mind to stay safe.

Hypnosis, especially erotic and Kinky hypnosis, can result in bad situations if not done by an experienced person. So go ahead y'all, post your cravings need and darkest desires to be fulfilled. But keep in mind, that by simply offering yourself up like that, you won't be able to enjoy the best experience possible.

As an example, most know, that simply throwing yourself at the first dom who says he will fulfill your kinks is a bad idea. It's the same with hypnosis.
Would you blindly throw yourself at a dom only because he says he will fulfill your kinks? No.
And by ALL means, don't do so in hypnosis either, it's even worse here.

Make sure limits are not crosse, that you are taking into the question if you feel comfortable, that together you enjoy, that it's not only a spiral and some silly words put there and you have to obey.
True hypnosis with a good hypnotist, will leave you giving in and dropping down so easily and swiftly by the simple words, because trust is established, knowledge is there and used, and all needed precautions are met.

Hypnosis is the best and strongest tool you can use and find in a relationship. So please, don't ruin it for yourself and or for others. This goes out to all subs AND all doms.

Hope you all have a great day, great experiences. Stay safe and enjoy.

Nico

(I myself am a "Hypnosis master", though especially at the beginning let's just refer to me as your hypnotist. If you have questions about hypnosis, safety, maybe if someone is doing it right or causing problems, feel free to leave me a dm.)
Firyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 04:55 AM   #50
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firyfly View Post
Hypnosis is something wonderful, special and more than useful. Everyone who is looking to experience hypnosis, should definitely do so. Just keep in mind to stay safe.

Hypnosis, especially erotic and Kinky hypnosis, can result in bad situations if not done by an experienced person. So go ahead y'all, post your cravings need and darkest desires to be fulfilled. But keep in mind, that by simply offering yourself up like that, you won't be able to enjoy the best experience possible.

As an example, most know, that simply throwing yourself at the first dom who says he will fulfill your kinks is a bad idea. It's the same with hypnosis.
Would you blindly throw yourself at a dom only because he says he will fulfill your kinks? No.
And by ALL means, don't do so in hypnosis either, it's even worse here.

Make sure limits are not crosse, that you are taking into the question if you feel comfortable, that together you enjoy, that it's not only a spiral and some silly words put there and you have to obey.
True hypnosis with a good hypnotist, will leave you giving in and dropping down so easily and swiftly by the simple words, because trust is established, knowledge is there and used, and all needed precautions are met.

Hypnosis is the best and strongest tool you can use and find in a relationship. So please, don't ruin it for yourself and or for others. This goes out to all subs AND all doms.

Hope you all have a great day, great experiences. Stay safe and enjoy.

Nico

(I myself am a "Hypnosis master", though especially at the beginning let's just refer to me as your hypnotist. If you have questions about hypnosis, safety, maybe if someone is doing it right or causing problems, feel free to leave me a dm.)
This reminds me of the video of a police officer coming to a class, and is talking about gun safety. Then he pulls out his handgun, and tells the class, there's nothing to be scared of, I'm a expert, THEN, he shoots himself in the foot. That's what you just did, you shot yourself in the foot. Good going. You come to the thread and attacked the trust, and you made yourself look foolish. And for what? Was putting your personal ad in once a month not good enough for you? Here's a idea, how about interacting on the board more, and let the subs get to know you better. Na, that's not good enough, it sounds like work, right.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:11 PM   #51
Firyfly

Okay, first you should definitely calm more than a bit down. If you want to rage, there are definitely better places then this.

Second, if you carefully read my message, all i did was to calmly tell everyone about safety. I didn't talk bad about any other people in this thread. I didn't say that any subs made mistakes. All I did was to explain a bit about safety, as I think it's something very important which often gets overlooked. If talking about safety is foolish, then maybe you should check your ethnic principles and believes as a dom without providing safety is just bad news.

And no, I am not trying to talk you down or make you look bad. I am just going on about what I know about you, which mostly consists about your anger filled reply. So, I am not saying you are a bad dom, you can be a very good, caring and perfect dom for what I don't know. But only deciding on what I personally guess from your reply, I have some doubts.

So, we can gladly get to know each other. We can normally and calmly talk about this. But for gods sake, don't let anger overtake you and let safety be destroyed by this!

Thirdly, this is an open thread for ALL hypno masters and subs. It's what the thread is about, leaving a little description about yourself here for ALL others to look at and find each other. You tell me to interact more on the board, but the one time I do so, you come at me hostile.
Not everyone has time on their hands to be online 24/7, not everyone only uses this site for bdsm and or hypnosis relationship and finding them.
I get to know my "subs" when I talk to them. Though at the beginning they aren't my subs. They are normal people I talk to. That's why I don't need any big description everywhere or being active all the time. If I find someone interesting, I get to know them anyway personally and don't go at them directly as my sub.

And no, as I can guess this response comes to your mind, I am not trying to put myself on the pedestal. I am very aware, that I definitely didn't start as a saint and made many very bad mistakes. And I still make mistakes as everyone does. That's normal.

But what makes me dissapointed and sadly kind of angry, is that the try to inform everyone about safety is talked down. The most important part of every bdsm relationship not only hypnosis. And it's talked down, as if the safeties should be ignored and are bad. They are not. And I have seen many many of my friends get hurt, because they blindly trusted "doms" or "tists". And I am not the only one.

So for heavens sake, show that safety is important. So very very much important. And if you find my reply to this thread was inappropriate, then let me know calmly or in my dms. But never, never ever talk down on safeties.

I know it's best to ignore responses like yours. But if other peoples safeties, health, futures, experience and with them the whole hypnosis community is not guaranteed safety, I can't sit still. And neither should any other sub or dom that takes things seriously.

I wish you a well day and hope we never have to pick this topic up again about the important of safety.
Nico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
This reminds me of the video of a police officer coming to a class, and is talking about gun safety. Then he pulls out his handgun, and tells the class, there's nothing to be scared of, I'm a expert, THEN, he shoots himself in the foot. That's what you just did, you shot yourself in the foot. Good going. You come to the thread and attacked the trust, and you made yourself look foolish. And for what? Was putting your personal ad in once a month not good enough for you? Here's a idea, how about interacting on the board more, and let the subs get to know you better. Na, that's not good enough, it sounds like work, right.
Firyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Firyfly for this post:
Old 02-23-2020, 04:56 PM   #52
Jwilliams

This seems fun. I’m in as a sub

Likes: humiliation, domination, hypnosis, orgasm control, moderate pain.

Limits: Face, permanent, scat, blood, illegal.

Kik: willj1202

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.
Jwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:15 PM   #53
SlutOscar

Kik me if you want me to be your hypno slave. Can do skype sometimes but no full face. Eyes if needed. Kik: SlutOs

Likes: Hypno, Semi-Public, Hidden Public, some Feminization, Humiliation and cum/pee control, temporary exposure.
Limits: Face, Family/Friends, Blackmail, Permanent, Pain, Ballbusting.

Kik: SluttyOs
SlutOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 01:31 AM   #54
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default Looking for hypno master for this sub

Hello, I am a sub looking for a master to hypnopsize me for loosing control of my bowel and/or bladder movement. Even specific words that can trigger me so desperately that it release on its own without notice.

My kik: tom_claw=bedwettng desperate

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:34 AM   #55
olivia_999
Account Banned

I'm a slave. hypnosis is quite interesting and I haven't tried it so I'd like to.. 3 or 4 from the options works as it stays within my limits. I'm a female and I am 21 hoping for a master who can possibly control me and use me through hypnosis.

likes- being controlled, being a slut, following orders.. anything really just like being told what to do

dislikes- toilet control, messy (food and stuff)

limits- sharing pics or vids, public, messy (scat or piss), permanent

kik- Olvia_999
olivia_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 08:38 PM   #56
BabyGirl131313

Interesting, I’ve never tried Hypnos before. I’d certainly be down to try being a hypno slave. 3 or 4 if at all possible. My likes are on my profile
BabyGirl131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #57
runswithcows
Account Banned

I’d love a hypno master. I really want someone to help me though this. I have no idea what I’m doing in this area

Likes: undies, piss, bondage, CBT, humiliation, edging, bets/games, age play, Orgasm control, chastity, hypno, photos
Limits: illegal, poop, blood, permanent, friends and family
But I’ll try most things if I can

Any questions just ask.

Below average cock, if you can prove on Kik you’re bigger then me I have to show you my ass

Kik. Runswithcows
runswithcows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 05:49 AM   #58
Power12
Account Banned

I am slave
Would like to try hipnosis
Kik: littleslavee.
Kik me some hipnosis file
To try with me

Likes: anal, orgasm control, bladder control, blindfold, nipple pain, slight pain, wedgie, dice dares and battleship game

Dislikes: corner time, humilation, shower control

Limits: public,enema
Power12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:21 AM   #59
slavenew

hello i'd like to try hypnosis im looking for getting rid off my submissive side and ot wanting to be gay or slave. my kik is: slavenew
i hate myself for letting others to force me to do things on camera or online. im trying to stop so im sorry if i dont reply.
slavenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:02 AM   #60
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

i would love to try number 3 or 4

please shoot me a pm. miaauwu

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags