Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #46
getdaring
getDare Devil

give yourself a wedgie for an entire day and go about as you normally would. if you can you should try this on a school/work day but if not you should at least do it in public somewhere such as running errands etc...
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #47
mikubeat

Default Dare for you~

What you need~

1)A bag
2) candle
3) Matches or lighter
4) butt plug (both)
5) something to tie yourself with
6) toothpaste
7) marker
8) optional: flash light
9) optional: towel

Go into the forest undress fully, lie on your back (use towel for easy) legs spread in the air rub your clit until you're soaking, grab the smaller butt plug rub it against your pussy, get on your knees and place it in your ass.

take the tooth paste and rub a small bit onto your clit. take the marker out, make a dart kind of pattern:

nipples: make a dot on each nipple and make circles around each the middle is worth 10 points, -1 point for each circle after that, the the next one would be 9 the next 8 so on and so forth, do this for both nipples, as well as both ass cheeks

light the candle, the object of the game is to get the most points, you are to only allow 10 drips onto each dart board. after 10 you are to stop and go to the next dart board.

leave the wax on, replace the small plug with the large one, use your spit for lube.

spread your legs and rub your clit till you cum

put on your clothes (i recommend a loose t-shirt and a skirt), when you get back count up the points for a perfect score you should have 400 points, any any score less than that you are to spank your self that many times.

Example: you have 360 points 400-360= 40 you must do 40 spanks on each nipple and ass cheek.

Have fun!

Limits-public, family (social suicide), pics, webcam

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72188

MORE PM DARES ON BLOG
mikubeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:57 PM   #48
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Check your Pm!!!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:02 PM   #49
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Preparation: Make some fake cum, about 3 liters. Then take an enema, and
after that fill as much as you can of the cum in your ass with your ass
up in the air on your back using a funnel or rolled up paper. The rest you
pour in empty small bottles and put in a small bag. Plug your ass up with
a small dildo, not a buttplug. Dress in a skirt with nothing under, no
underwear, only stockings going knee length. The skirt should be above your
knees, but not too short. Bring also some safety pins or clothespins in the bag.

A recipe of fake cum:
3 liters of water
30 table spoons of flour
5 teaspoons of salt
8 egg whites
(corn starch)
Put the water in a pan, add flour + salt + egg whites, mix till liquid heats
up a bit, maybe add corn starch to thicken it, then you have fake cum!

Before walking outside of the door, fill your mouth with fake cum, until it
almost leeks out but is not visible, only that you have to hold your teeth
wide apart not to make your cheeks bulging too much. Bring the bag.

Then head downtown and walk from shop to shop and buy one, tiny, inexpensive
thing from each (a pen or similar) and a second before you have to say 'thanks'
or something, you gulp down all that cum! Do this until your bottles of
cum are emptied by you and the cum in your mouth swallowed down.

After each time you gulped down the cum, roll up your skirt an inch and fasten
it with the safety pins or clothespins. Take out the dildo in your ass and suck
it clean, then reinsert it in your ass. Then fill your mouth again and repeat.

When the bottles are empty and the end of your skirt touches your buttocks,
you are allowed to do the final step:

Sit on a parkbench, remove the dildo from your ass and give it a blowjob while
you squirt all the cum out of your ass as you give yourself an orgasm using your
other hand on your other two holes! You may only squirt out the cum when getting
close to cumming! Try deepthroating the lucky dildo as you suck on it!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #50
master301
Distinguished Member

Okay go to the bathtub and lay down and get nice and comfy and put your legs over your head with your ass and pussy as close to your face as possible you will then insert anyone of your buttplugs in dry then you will rub your pussy until you edge 20 times with only 10 second breaks and no cumming (if you cum continue but ask me for a punishment)After that try and lick your own pussy for 30 seconds if you fail 5 times you will spank your cunt 10 times hard with a ruler or your hand if you wernt able to lick your pussy rub your hands on your pussy juice and lick your hands clean repeat 10 times then you will take out your buttplug and lick it clean then get your dildo and deepthroat it until you start to cry then get the dildo shove it in your ass and fuck your ass rough and fast for 5 mins then give it blowjob for 2 mins repeat 2 more times then you will piss on yourself and remain in the tub with your legs down for 30 mins where you may not touch your push or asshole then you may shower.you can put your legs down anytime of you get tired for 1 min then raise them again.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #51
j41l8rd

start off by tieing a string to your key and freezing the key to your lock in ice
before you leave the house put 4 ice cubes in your ass.
this is where you are going to want to be somewhere secluded. light a candle. remove clothes and using clamps/clothespins secure the string with the key to your locked up clothes to your nipples. now ride your dildo letting the ice melt while slamming into your clit. every time you make a sound you are to bottom out, pour wax on your tits, and add a pen/marker.
you are free to go when they key is free from the ice

females, looking for something a little more customized? PM me. I can always think of something.
j41l8rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #52
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

things you might need to buy

Get a key-based padlock, the type that you can lock without the key but need the key to open. Open the lock and then put a bit of tape over the hole so that it doesn't accidentally lock itself.

Grab a bottle of water and some string. Use the string to dangle the key in the middle of the bottle (closing the cap around the string should hold it in place), and then freeze the bottle solid.

Go to a large public location like a park. Take the lock, the frozen key-in-a-bottle, some rope, and a lockable container, like a toolbox . Go to a location with concealing foliage around it and nothing fragile in the nearby vicinity. Grab the key-in-a-bottle and close your eyes and start spinning for 3 minutes, sometime in the middle of which you should throw the bottle as hard as you can. After the spinning is done, take a quick glance around to make sure the bottle isn't easily found.

Now walk a good distance away, like to the opposite corner of the park. Find a spot to hide your container. Strip, and put all of your clothes in the container before locking it closed. Keep your house keys, phone and the rope though.

Before you even are allowed to search for the key, you have to tie yourself into a position that puts you on display (like on you back with your legs pointing up in a V and tied to a tree). Masturbate until you orgasm, then check the time on your phone. You have to masturbate with your eyes closed for 10 minutes. Don't set an alarm, instead, every time you open your eyes (to check the time for instance) before time is up, add another 2 minutes to the time you need to masturbate. Once that is done you can go look for the bottle.

Once you find the bottle, you can't carry it with your hands, you have to carry it using only your ass.

Maybe write stuff all over yourself too.

-------------separate dare------
Beg your guy friend to fuck (and maybe fist) your ass in a brutal and sadistic way. Tell him that if he does he gets 5 coupons that let him DEMAND a blowjob (or assfuck) from you. If he seems interested, tell him he'll get 2 more coupons if you're restrained and gagged while he does it, and a bonus based off how brutal and painful the experience is for you.

Consider whether you want to make the coupons transferable (as in, he can give them to his friends so they can demand blowjobs from you)

--------a bit of advice-------
Honestly I suggest telling your guy friend about the dares. From the sound of it he is unlikely to be bothered by the idea and might be able to help out or give you dares of his own. Furthermore, it will also make dares involving him less like you've reconsidered having a relationship with him.

At the very least, be clear with him about when you're just using him as a living fucktoy.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #53
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Okay go to the bathtub and lay down and get nice and comfy and put your legs over your head with your ass and pussy as close to your face as possible you will then insert anyone of your buttplugs in dry then you will rub your pussy until you edge 20 times with only 10 second breaks and no cumming (if you cum continue but ask me for a punishment)After that try and lick your own pussy for 30 seconds if you fail 5 times you will spank your cunt 10 times hard with a ruler or your hand if you wernt able to lick your pussy rub your hands on your pussy juice and lick your hands clean repeat 10 times then you will take out your buttplug and lick it clean then get your dildo and deepthroat it until you start to cry then get the dildo shove it in your ass and fuck your ass rough and fast for 5 mins then give it blowjob for 2 mins repeat 2 more times then you will piss on yourself and remain in the tub with your legs down for 30 mins where you may not touch your push or asshole then you may shower.you can put your legs down anytime of you get tired for 1 min then raise them again.
Just did this dare, THX!

Just I got into my bathtub and put my legs over my head, then inserted the small plug in my ass and started edging. After 20 edged I tried to lick my pussy, but there are at least 10 cm missing and I cant reach it with my tongue, so I rubbed my hand on my pussy and licked my juice. I took my plug out my ass and licked it clean too and started to deepthroat the dildo until I had tears in my eyes. I almost puked two times haha, deepthroating in this position is not easy. Then I fucked my ass with the dildo and switched between ass and mouth a few times. During this time I had an anal orgasm (without touching my pussy or clit), which is very, very rare, butfelt amazing. Finally I pissed on my face and in my mouth, spit my piss out and cleaned myself afterwards.

I will try to do all other dares as soon as possible!

Oh and I have a problem with Bandanas dare. Sadly there are some of my limits in your dare, like dressing slutty in public (skirt and no underwear for example). Another thing is that I cant walk with a normal dildo in my ass more than a few steps before it slips out, and I really dont like other people see me when a dildo falls from my ass, followed by fake cum.
Dont get me wrong, the dare sounds really funny and Im currently masturbating while thinking about it, but I cant do it. I will only do public dares at places where I really cannot be seen (forest at night, maybe library if I dont have to undress completly, etc.)

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 11:52 AM   #54
Switchable

If you are interested in having our ass ravished, you should check out the fantasy dungeon in my signature. It was written for guys, but ladies have adapted it to their pain and pleasure.

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Enter my Fantasy Dungeon if you dare.

Become a prisoner in a cruel land.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #55
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyVirgin View Post

Oh and I have a problem with Bandanas dare. Sadly there are some of my limits in your dare, like dressing slutty in public (skirt and no underwear for example). Another thing is that I cant walk with a normal dildo in my ass more than a few steps before it slips out, and I really dont like other people see me when a dildo falls from my ass, followed by fake cum.
Dont get me wrong, the dare sounds really funny and Im currently masturbating while thinking about it, but I cant do it. I will only do public dares at places where I really cannot be seen (forest at night, maybe library if I dont have to undress completly, etc.)
Ok, I thought there wouldn't be any problems, since you can hold the dildo in with your hand behind your back, or in the front, or both. And nothing will be actually seen (if you don't want to show off of course), just concentrate and your butt won't leak a bit. When filling up, use a bathroom or similar calm place. If that doesn't work maybe a buttplug is the best solution anyway, so if you have to, use that. And the thing about the skirt is not to show anything either, just stop rolling it up if something is visible to people (but with a hand in the way, probably not). A parkbench (in the final) you can find in the forest too, I think. I hope you can do it, at least you could try (since no real public nudity is involved), and if it fails, just abort!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:12 AM   #56
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

I am thoroughly enjoying your reports! Nice work!

Part Three:

So for this I'm going to go easy on you. It's because you've been good with reports and you should get a reward.

This is what I call the orgasm marathon. Fairly self explanatory. Today we are going to see how many orgasms you can have. Your edge marathon was great so now you get to do that with full cumming.

You should use all of your toys at different points. When your done with them give them a good cleaning with your mouth. You need to be nude for the whole time, nothing on at all. And since you love anal so much I want you to try have a few anal orgasms. I know you said they're rare but I want you to TRY nonetheless. If they don't happen it'll be okay.

Can't wait for the report on this and then you'll get part four. Enjoy!

Hope you're enjoying yourself with all the dares and such? Also hope I'm the lucky winner of that pic.
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #57
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
things you might need to buy

Get a key-based padlock, the type that you can lock without the key but need the key to open. Open the lock and then put a bit of tape over the hole so that it doesn't accidentally lock itself.

Grab a bottle of water and some string. Use the string to dangle the key in the middle of the bottle (closing the cap around the string should hold it in place), and then freeze the bottle solid.

Go to a large public location like a park. Take the lock, the frozen key-in-a-bottle, some rope, and a lockable container, like a toolbox . Go to a location with concealing foliage around it and nothing fragile in the nearby vicinity. Grab the key-in-a-bottle and close your eyes and start spinning for 3 minutes, sometime in the middle of which you should throw the bottle as hard as you can. After the spinning is done, take a quick glance around to make sure the bottle isn't easily found.

Now walk a good distance away, like to the opposite corner of the park. Find a spot to hide your container. Strip, and put all of your clothes in the container before locking it closed. Keep your house keys, phone and the rope though.

Before you even are allowed to search for the key, you have to tie yourself into a position that puts you on display (like on you back with your legs pointing up in a V and tied to a tree). Masturbate until you orgasm, then check the time on your phone. You have to masturbate with your eyes closed for 10 minutes. Don't set an alarm, instead, every time you open your eyes (to check the time for instance) before time is up, add another 2 minutes to the time you need to masturbate. Once that is done you can go look for the bottle.

Once you find the bottle, you can't carry it with your hands, you have to carry it using only your ass.

Maybe write stuff all over yourself too.
Did this dare...didnt end as expected...well fuck

So I got the key, frozen in the middle of a 0,5 liter bottle of water, check. Open padlock, check. Backpack which can be locked with the padlock, check. Rope, tape, phone and house keys, check.
Then I went to the forest, at 3 am. At a nice place (lot of trees but also knee-high grass) I took the frozen bottle, closed my eyes and started spinning myself. I couldnt spin the whole 3 minutes cause I started to feel dizzy, so after about 1 minute I let the bottle fly as high as I could. I had no idea where it landed....bad idea.
Then I walked like 5 minutes away. Unclothed myself, put all clothes in the backpack and locked it with the padlock.
I sat down, tied my feet to a tree, taped my mouth and then taped my wrists togther as good as I could. Now my task was to masturbate with closed eyes for 10 minutes and if I stopped to early I had to add 2 minutes.
I know that I usually need about 5 minute to reach my first orgasm, so the first 5 minutes were easy. Rubbed my pussy with one hand and tried to finger my asshole with 2 fingers with my other hand (not easy when they taped together but I need some kind of anal stimulation to have a good orgasm). After I came I contunied rubbing my pussy, and after exactly 9 minute and 40 seconds I thought the time was up and looked at the phone. Well...lets try again. The second try failed too cause I heard some weird animal noise not far away from me....so 14 minutes for the 3rd try
Dont fail this time, I told me. 3 orgasms, that was my goal for that 14 minutes, and it worked haha. After 3 orgasm I looked at the phone and exactly 16 minute and 8 seconds passed. So after almost 30 minutes masturbating on the cold wet ground I finally could get back to search the key-bottle.

I got back to the place where I spinned myself and started searching...
I couldnt find it.
I looked in all directions, used the torch of my phone and even crawled through the high, wet grass, naked with only my shoes and socks on. Still nothing...After over 1 hour of searching (was alomost 5 am at this point) I tried to abort the dare. I tried to rip the backpack, didnt work. I tried to bite it open, didnt work either.
Fuck what have I done, what could I do. The battery of my phone was used up completly while I desperately ran around searching and freezing. The last time I checked on my phone was 5:17, then it went off.
Now I had 2 choices....stay in the forest and hope to find the key or run home naked while it is still dark and the streets unsused...I took choice number 2

So I put my backpack on my front so it covered my tits. I left the rope and take in the woods, needed my hands for other things. When I got out of the forest I had my phone and house keys in one hand and tried to cover my pussy with that one. With the other hand I tried to cover my face. I ran as fast as I could back home. I made the 10 min walk in 2 minutes max. What I didnt think of was...that at half 6 in the morning the people already drive to work...WHO THE FUCK DRIVES TO WORK AT 5:30 AM? AT LEAST 6 CARS SAW ME and 3 cars honked at me....I just hope they didnt see my face and that I will never see them again.
When I arrived home I sneaked in and luckily my parents were still sleeping

I regret this dare....like really...

I went back to the forest at daylight and still didnt find the bottle....cant believe this. Now I have a backpack with my clothes in and I cant open it. Anyway thx for the dare! I said I will do anything within my limits, and so did I.

Im currently doing the wedgie dare and can do another dare at the woods tonight

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads

Last edited by SluttyVirgin; 11-03-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #58
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
give yourself a wedgie for an entire day and go about as you normally would. if you can you should try this on a school/work day but if not you should at least do it in public somewhere such as running errands etc...
did it...wedgie from 7 am until 9 pm, only interrupted when I used the toilet. Had a normal day, means going to university,, having some classes, and studying at the library. Easy dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by j41l8rd View Post
start off by tieing a string to your key and freezing the key to your lock in ice
before you leave the house put 4 ice cubes in your ass.
this is where you are going to want to be somewhere secluded. light a candle. remove clothes and using clamps/clothespins secure the string with the key to your locked up clothes to your nipples. now ride your dildo letting the ice melt while slamming into your clit. every time you make a sound you are to bottom out, pour wax on your tits, and add a pen/marker.
you are free to go when they key is free from the ice
DONE!
I hope I did it right
So last night I froze the key with a string into a ice cube, then put 4 cubes in my ass (Im getting better at this haha). I went to the forest (at 1 am), lit a candle, unclothed myself and locked the clothes in a backpack (had to use a different one, cause I still have a locked backpack from my last dare in the forest....). I attached the string to some clothpins and clamped my nipples with them. So now there was ice cube hanging from my nipples.
I started to ride the dildo anally, only using spit as lube. Seemed like the ice in my ass was already molten, because some water came out my ass when riding the dildo.
I tried to stay silent, but the ice cube swinging from my nipples really hurt (the weight might not see muc, but hell my nipples were purple after this dare), so I moaned two times and had to pour wax over my tits (I dont know what you meant with add a marker??). After about 30 minutes of riding the dildo the ice cube was still not molten (maybe because it had only 10° Celsius), but my ass (and my nipples) couldnt take anymore. So I decided to speed it up a little, so I peed on the ice cube with the key in it and my warm piss made it melt. Then I clothed myself and went back home......
At least I didnt have to run home naked (again)
Result of this dare: purple nipples and a sore asshole. Had to apply lotion because it burnt so much...

PLEASE GIVE ME MORE DARES! I WILL DO ANOTHER DARE AT THE FOREST TONIGHT

Old 11-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #59
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Grab some phallic object significantly bigger than you've ever inserted in your ass before.

Strip and write things like "please fuck me hard" and "I'm a slut" all over yourself. Piss on your clothes and leave them on the ground.

Go for a naked hike through the woods for at least half an hour. You are only allowed to head back once you've gotten the object into your ass and you can only use painful lube like hot sauce. For every 5 minutes of trying to get it in, you have to spend another 5 minutes walking away from your clothes.

--------------------------
Without any insertion, use your pussy to ride your friend's cock to mutual orgasm. Instead slide it along between your pussy lips, parallel to them and perpendicular to the actual entrance. It should be bumping against your clit.
-------------------------
Have him lead you blindfolded into the woods. Then strip and give him your clothes. He leaves, or maybe stays around to mock you, while you wander around naked in the woods trying to figure out to get back.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:40 PM   #60
j41l8rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyVirgin View Post
At least I didnt have to run home naked (again)
Result of this dare: purple nipples and a sore asshole. Had to apply lotion because it burnt so much...

PLEASE GIVE ME MORE DARES! I WILL DO ANOTHER DARE AT THE FOREST TONIGHT
hopefully you enjoyed =p i mean you do like anal and nipple torture thought you would love it <3

anyways i have another idea... take your 7 incher and fasten it so it will stand on it's own in the upright position. edge 5 times you will have to take 2 strings and tie 10 clothspins to each leave about 2 inches inbetween each one starting at one end and there should be another 6 inches left over (so a little over 2 feet of string for each strand. tie the ends without the clothespins to your big toes (1 for each toe). now bottom out on your dildo. you have to take it all. now use the clothespins closest to your toes and connect them to your labia and have the rest pinch all the way up with the final ones in your nipples. now ass fuck yourself by going the entire length of the dildo. if one pin comes off stand up to get them all off and try again. trust me this is possible you should have about 3inches of wiggle room for 7 inches of movement. good luck finding the trick.

females, looking for something a little more customized? PM me. I can always think of something.

Last edited by j41l8rd; 11-05-2014 at 02:04 AM.
j41l8rd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk