Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #46
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Part 10

Mark walked back to Alex, certain that whatever Alex had to show him could not be anything good. He had gotten himself out of a sticky situation, but now it looked like his freedom wouldn't last for long.
Alex once again held up his phone. Mark looked at it and saw a picture of himself naked. He got angry and looked at Alex with hatred in his eyes.
"What the hell! Why did you take another picture of me?!" Mark shouted.
"Well, you were going to win, so I wanted to keep you for a while. Don't worry, I'll delete this one on Sunday." Alex said.
"You promise?" Mark asked, defeated.
"I promise," Alex answered. "Don't worry, I won't have you do anything else tonight. The only thing I want you to do is go to bed as the same time as us, and to wear whatever I give you. Now leave."
Mark walked out of Alex's room and looked at his watch. It was quarter after eight. Plenty of time to think of a plan. He headed downstairs and saw Steven watching cartoons on TV. Mark nodded to him and sat down in an armchair furthest away from the TV.
For an hour Mark thought of ways to get even with Alex and Zack. Finally, at 9:30, he had come up with the perfect plan. The only problem was that he wouldneed help carrying this out. But who to ask? Most of his friends were busy, and even if they weren't, Mark didn't want to involve them in this. His only visible option was to try and win Steven to his side. He looked up and saw Alex and Zack were nowhere in sight, but Steven was still watching TV. He opened his mouth to get Steven's attention, but before he could say anything, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
Mark closed his mouth as Alex and Zach entered the living room. Alex announced, "It's nearly bedtime. Right, Mark?"
"Right," Mark agreed. It was near the bedtime Linda had told him. He and Steven got up and headed upstairs with Alex and Zach. As they headed up, Zack gave Mark a small bundle of clothes and whispered that he had to wear those for the rest of the night.
At the top of the stairs, Mark asked where the guest room was, but Alex said, "You have to sleep in Steven's room tonight."
"What!" Steven exclaimed. "I don't want him in my room."
"Let him sleep with you, or else," Alex said.
"Fine. This way, Mark," Steven said, taking his hand and leading him down the hall, but not as far as Alex's room.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #47
DareMad
Account Banned

Thumbs up

what are the clothes!!!!!
DareMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #48
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

dang! u always leave us hanging write more soon plz!
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #49
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'll write more soon. Don't worry, I won't leave you all hanging for too much longer.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:51 AM   #50
MasterOmega

Just read this story through, this is awesome. Nice twists, although I was a bit dissapointed to find that you used the same thing twice (being black-mailed by picture twice). Ohterwise, nice punctuation, grammar ect. I have subscribed, so you better get writing.
GetDare Castle Royalty
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #51
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I didn't mean to use the same thing twice, but what I originally had planned didn't work out too well with the rest of the story. Don't worry, it probably won't happen again.

Continuing from where I left off...

Part 11

As Steven starting leading Mark to his room, Alex tapped him on his shoulder and pointed toward the bathroom, telling him to change there.
Mark had no choice but to obey, so he headed toward the bathroom, leaving all three boys in the hall waiting for him.
Once inside, he took his first good look at the bundle of clothes he was holding. They were pajama bottoms and a top, both colored blue with various cartoon characters on them. Mark was shocked as he held them up to see them better when a small object fell out of the pj's onto the floor. He bent down to pick it up when he realized it was a pair of white briefs.
Mrk knew he had to wear these, so he just gritted his teeth and changed into the briefs and pj's. They were all uncomfortable on him, but they still fit. Then he went back out into the hall after using the toilet.
Alex and Zack started laughing their heads off as soon as Mark stepped into the hallway, but Steven didn't make a sound. Mark guessed he was a victim of more humiliating stunts than this. This meant that he was probably one step closer to getting Steven on his side and getting revenge on Alex and Zack.
Steven led Mark into his room, and the other boys followed. Alex said, "Since you both pretty much have to do as I say, you'll both sleep together tonight. I suggest that you two get plenty of sleep. We have a lot in store for you two tomorrow." Zack nodded in agreement, but Mark, while looking at him, could see that Zack looked a little uncomfortable with everything that was happening. Could it be that Zack was also under Alex's control? He had no way of knowing or finding out.
Mark and Steven got into the only bed in the room, which was barely big wnough for both of them. As Alex and Zack left, Alex said, "I'll be checking on you at random times during the night, so if I catch either one of you out of bed, you'll both have to do a major punishment in the morning."
"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" Steven asked.
"Then you have to hold it," Alex answered, as he left the room.
Aw crap! This is SO not worth fifty bucks!, Mark thought.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:19 AM   #52
MasterOmega

Nice update, but this does kinda push the limits of my morals a bit. A 16 yr old boy sleeping with an 8 yr old boy? This just sounds wrong in my opinion, but it's still appealing in a perverted kinda way.

Still, can't wait for the next update.
GetDare Castle Royalty
Old 01-12-2010, 05:46 AM   #53
William

This story keeps geting better don't stop I like it but needs more crazy dares like anything that would b heaps good
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #54
will9022

this story is great! and wh cares if a 16 year old and an 8 year old are sharing a bd, they arent "doing" anything. Please continue when you get the chance!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #55
MasterOmega

Quote:
Originally Posted by will9022 View Post
this story is great! and wh cares if a 16 year old and an 8 year old are sharing a bd, they arent "doing" anything. Please continue when you get the chance!
All I was saying is that this goes against my morals a little bit. No need to be so obnoxious. People do have different opinions than yours, and I would like it if you could respect them.
GetDare Castle Royalty
Old 01-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #56
xava

this story is really good id love more regular posts though :P

and the age thing i didnt pick up on i just made my own ages i think haha but yeah everyone has their opinions and morals and all should respect that

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:19 AM   #57
jambalaya

I don't want to be pushy here, but this story is too good to be less than an epic. I suggest you make this as long as you can. This is just too great that I can't say every complement that I can think off. This is just great. Great Job!
jambalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #58
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOmega View Post
Nice update, but this does kinda push the limits of my morals a bit. A 16 yr old boy sleeping with an 8 yr old boy? This just sounds wrong in my opinion, but it's still appealing in a perverted kinda way.

Still, can't wait for the next update.
I apologize if it goes against your morals, but it's not like they want to do this. I'm not a fan of those type of things myself, so fear not, nothing perverted is going to happen. All this is doing is uniting both boys closer together to get back at the one brother.

I thought I'd get that out now.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 01-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #59
jambalaya

Please do as you please. With all due respect to the opinions of the people in this community, it is still good if you make this as good as you possibly can. I highly commend this story, do not fear to explore your imagination. But yeah, kudos to everyone's opinion. And more kudos to this story.
jambalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #60
MasterOmega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
I apologize if it goes against your morals, but it's not like they want to do this. I'm not a fan of those type of things myself, so fear not, nothing perverted is going to happen. All this is doing is uniting both boys closer together to get back at the one brother.

I thought I'd get that out now.
Lol, you don't need to apologize. I understand that you are just using it as a plot device.

When can we expect the next update?
GetDare Castle Royalty

Advertisements
Kink Talk