Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2023, 07:51 AM   #46
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
That's the fun piggy. I can tell you this, I have no intention of letting you just throw your wastr down the toilet.

Here's an idea to help you decide. Go into the bathroom. Kneel in front of the bucket of the bucket, and think of all the wonderful things you can do with your own waste. Post an essay talking about it that explains why using the toilet would be a waste. Once you have posted, you may leave the bathroom.
Wonderful ways I can use my waste and why I shouldn't use the toilet to get rid of it.

The first thing that comes to mind is how the disgusting nature of bodily waste naturally lends itself to humiliation and punishment. As a self-proclaimed humiliation pig, why would I want to dispose of something that could be used to increase my humiliation? There are so many things that could be done with it, particularly around washing and bathing in my waste. Making me stink like the pig I claim to be. I could wash my hair with it, really working the waste in. Have to wait for permission to clean up, begging people as I get more desperate.

I could also use diapers to force myself to wallow in filth. Using a toilet would deprive me of the humiliation of sitting in a soggy, messy diaper like a stupid baby waiting for permission to change. Then there's the question of what I should do with the diaper once I'm allowed to change. Should I just throw it away? Or should I wrap it around my head to reinforce what a smelly, disgusting pig I am, really force my face into it?

If I were to simply use the toilet, none of these things would be possible and I would be letting myself down as well as all those that would love to torment me.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 07:53 AM   #47
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voglio Godere View Post
- Drink 1 liter of water
- Insert your biggest vibrator in your filthy pussy and a butt plug in your filthy ass, then wear a diaper
- You can't take off your diaper for 3 hours

How does it sound as a punishment?
Have fun and report :*
Thank you, that sounds like a very fitting punishment. I will do this as soon as I can.

Thank you for taking the time to punish this pig!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 12:44 PM   #48
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Since it sounds like you will be keeping the bucket for a while, I think it is time to clean it out. Take a cup, and start dumping cup fulls of the bucket into the toilet. You may add clean water to the bucket as much as you like to help.

Once you are happy with it, add some more water and use it to soak your feet for 10 minutes. Then, dump the entire bucket into the toilet.

Enjoy your clean bucket. At least until the next time you need relief.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 12:51 PM   #49
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Since it sounds like you will be keeping the bucket for a while, I think it is time to clean it out. Take a cup, and start dumping cup fulls of the bucket into the toilet. You may add clean water to the bucket as much as you like to help.

Once you are happy with it, add some more water and use it to soak your feet for 10 minutes. Then, dump the entire bucket into the toilet.

Enjoy your clean bucket. At least until the next time you need relief.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clean my bucket! At least it will be clean for the next few hours as I've just started the diaper punishment I was given earlier.

Am I allowed to clean my feet with water after I've soaked them?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 12:57 PM   #50
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clean my bucket! At least it will be clean for the next few hours as I've just started the diaper punishment I was given earlier.

Am I allowed to clean my feet with water after I've soaked them?
Wait at least an hour. The bucket should be clean enough.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 12:59 PM   #51
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Wait at least an hour. The bucket should be clean enough.
Understood, thank you!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 02:34 PM   #52
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

What type of clamps and electroplay equipment do you have?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 02:42 PM   #53
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What type of clamps and electroplay equipment do you have?
In terms of electroplay, I have pad electrodes for my nipples or labia, I have a butt plug electrode which is currently a bit too big to fit in my arse, and I have a dildo electrode. I also have an electric spanking paddle which shocks every time it makes contact. The dildo can also be held against my clit.

Unfortunately I don't have a wide selection of clamps as I have lost a few over the years. I have pegs and various types of hair grips/clips (most of these have teeth so they're actually super painful.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 02:50 PM   #54
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Put a hair clip on each nipple and hit each breast with the shocking paddle 30 times before removing them.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 03:05 PM   #55
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Put a hair clip on each nipple and hit each breast with the shocking paddle 30 times before removing them.
Thank you for the punishing me.

This coincided with another breast paddling so I now have both the tops and undersides of my breasts stinging. Even though the nipple clamps weren't on long, they really hurt!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 03:06 PM   #56
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Thank you for the punishing me.

This coincided with another breast paddling so I now have both the tops and undersides of my breasts stinging. Even though the nipple clamps weren't on long, they really hurt!
Cool them off by rubbing some toothpaste into them.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 03:07 PM   #57
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Cool them off by rubbing some toothpaste into them.
I'll do that now

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 03:15 PM   #58
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good piggy. Now fuck yourself with the electric dildo until you edge 5 times. Remember to turn it on.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 03:19 PM   #59
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good piggy. Now fuck yourself with the electric dildo until you edge 5 times. Remember to turn it on.
I'm really sorry but I've still got diapers on for the next 25 mins as I had to start the dare late. I can do this straight after though, if that's okay?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 03:21 PM   #60
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I'm really sorry but I've still got diapers on for the next 25 mins as I had to start the dare late. I can do this straight after though, if that's okay?
OK. Turn it on low and give it a blow job until then.

PM Dares

Toys:
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment