Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-21-2015, 08:24 PM   #46
scott96

repeat my two earlier punishments. when you get home, get your master to put your biggest remote vibe in your pussy and have him keep control of the remote. he should then glue your pussy lips together using superglue. wear your biggest butt plug for the next three days. by then your pussy should be coming unstuck. no cumming during this time. I expect a full report.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:19 PM   #47
Alexiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
repeat my two earlier punishments. when you get home, get your master to put your biggest remote vibe in your pussy and have him keep control of the remote. he should then glue your pussy lips together using superglue. wear your biggest butt plug for the next three days. by then your pussy should be coming unstuck. no cumming during this time. I expect a full report.
I know that I have no right to say this but putting super glue on your pussy is just dumb.super glue can cause serious damage especially on a sensative area + if the superglue enters the vagina it could cause serious internal damage, who ever said that it was smart to apply industrial glue on to your cunt, punishments can be painful but not life threatening.
Alexiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 12:55 AM   #48
cummaster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
She will be doing your punishment minus the superglue as it's unsafe. I will not put her at risk.
cummaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:00 AM   #49
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Have your master strip you naked and then cover you in humiliating and degrading words/phrases. Then have him blindfold you and lead you out into your front yard. There he will tie your ankles to 2 stakes in the ground so your legs are kept spread open. He will then tie your hands behind your back. If he chooses to, he can insert your remote vibe and can control it from inside. How long he leaves you on display for the public is up to him. Enjoy being publicly humiliated slut!

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:26 AM   #50
Frank91

Act as a piece of furniture for your master. Remain naked throughout the day and do not speak unless instructed to do so.
Frank91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:33 PM   #51
scott96

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummaster1 View Post
She will be doing your punishment minus the superglue as it's unsafe. I will not put her at risk.
Definitely your call.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 03:07 PM   #52
dirtybitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdutefol View Post
write 120 lines f "I will obey my master"
Thank you sir I have written my lines. I felt like a naughty little school girl master tore them up as he said they weren't neat enough so I had to re write them.
dirtybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:57 PM   #53
dirtybitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank91 View Post
Act as a piece of furniture for your master. Remain naked throughout the day and do not speak unless instructed to do so.
Master had me strip naked the moment he came in. I was his footstool while he watched tv. My back ached but I daren't move or complain. Then he decided to take a bath he made me lay on the floor and wiped his feet on me as he got out of the bath. It hurt when he stood on me I let out a groan. I am not a very good bath mat.
Next I had to be a coffee table while master worked in the office he put his hot cup on my back it burned my back but I kept still and silent.
Next I'm his desk he's placing all his letters on me. He then needs to take them to post so I must carry them he let's me put a skirt and top on for this but no underwear. I do as I am told then the moment we are home I'm ordered to strip. Master tells me to use the bathroom if I need to because I'm gonna be on all fours the rest of the day as I make a good table.
I do as I'm told I return to master and I am made to act as his table he eats his dinner from me I do not move I do not make a sound
Then cup after cup of hot coffee are placed on my back while he works. After about the 5th cup it burns I move the cup slips off luckily it does not break but master is not happy he makes me lick up the coffee.

Thank you for punishing me sir
Old 06-24-2015, 09:49 AM   #54
dirtybitch

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiss View Post
Wear your most sluttiest clolothing as long as your pussy will be seen it must not cover more then 5 inches of your ass put a butt plug in your ass and write the word spank on one ass cheek and me on the other . You must go somewhere busy but nobody knows you there you and must pick up 50 peices of litter make sure you are bending down so that your ass and pussy in in full view. if 25 or more people do not spank you you must buy condoms and fill it with coins ,tie it then insert it insert it into your pussy. find a beggar and turn around so the beggar can see your ass and remove the coins and give it to him/her.
if the beggar doesn't spank you must bend over at a public toilet with the door unlocked and your hands on the seat for 5 minutes, then you can go home, and remain on all fours for the rest of the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiss View Post
Since she has disobeyed you she must do the dare i gave her before again then you can gag her and walk her around the park like a dog. In order fr her to be able to go home she must pee on 2 objects then she must let you tie her to a tree with a vibrator in her ass and pussy for 30 minutes then you can go home
So here I go again spank me written on my ass butt plugg firmly in ass and I'm wearing a tight green and black dress that only just covers my ass in a busy town centre.
I start my punishment bending down slowly to pick up the litter so everyone can clearly see my pussy and ass. I'm kind of hoping that the more people who see will spank me so I don't have to insert the penny filled condom in my pussy.
Unfortunately for me the people here seem to be mode disgusted and do not spank me by the time I have picked up the 50 pieces of litter I have only been spanked 12 times.
I fill the condom with pennies there seem to be more this time it hurts as I push it inside my pussy. I set off walking and I can feel the pennies weighing down in my pussy with every step. I finally find a beggar after around 20 minutes of walking I remove the condom as I bend down to do so he spanks my ass. I give him the pennies he tells me to bend over again. I do so and he spanks me again "thanks darling" he says I get up and find a toilet i do my 5 minutes bent over it and then walk back towards master.
Master orders me onto all fours "please no"I say I'm humiliated enough and want to go home. Master glares at me "Now" I do as I'm told he produces a ball gag and proceeds to gag me. I look up at him pleading with my eyes he smiles and fastens a collar round my neck he attaches the lead and starts walking me round the park. I'm so ashamed I want to go home but I know what I have to do as we pass a bin I lean against it and start to pee but master keeps walking the lead tightens round my neck so I crawl faster to catch him up. After around 10 minutes I then pee against a post.
Master pulls at my lead and starts walking me towards the park to a tree there's a bench nearby. He ties me to the tree and removes the butt plug he replaces it with a large vibrator and inserts another in my pussy. I look at him again pleading he just laughs goes for a walk. He returns around 5 minutes later with a coffee and a book he takes a seat on the bench reading his book. People are laughing and staring when they pass. Master just carries on ignoring the comments and my muffled groans. A football lands in front of me then I look up and see a man about 20 in front of me . He asks master if he can spank me he says yes. The man spanks me then returns a few minutes later with his friends all around 18 to 24 years old. Master allows them to spank me and feel my tits. I feel dirty used humiliated and ashamed. Finally master tells them that's enough and they go back to there game after another 5 minutes he untied me and takes me home. I have to keep the collar and lead on for the whole journey I feel so degraded.

Thank you sir for punishing me.

PLEASE PUNISH AND HUMILIATE THIS DIRTY SLUT!!!
Old 06-25-2015, 11:19 AM   #55
dirtybitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Have your master strip you naked and then cover you in humiliating and degrading words/phrases. Then have him blindfold you and lead you out into your front yard. There he will tie your ankles to 2 stakes in the ground so your legs are kept spread open. He will then tie your hands behind your back. If he chooses to, he can insert your remote vibe and can control it from inside. How long he leaves you on display for the public is up to him. Enjoy being publicly humiliated slut!
Master called me into his room he took my clothes off and had me stand naked in front of him. He got a black marker and began writing on my tits, then my stomach. He moves up to my face I move my head to the side and my hand up to stop him. He grabs hold of my wrist and tells me to stay still. I drop my hands to my side. Master grabs hold of my cheeks with one hand and starts writing on my forehead. I stop resisting and let him write all over my face and the rest of my body. Every part of my body is covered in degrading words and phrases my ass tits face stomach. I feel sick I know what is coming next.
Master blindfolds me and leads me outside he pushes my legs apart and starts fastening my legs to something. He grabs my hands pulls them behind my back and ties them tight. Next he inserts the vibrator in my pussy. I can feel my cheeks burning "Please sir I'm sorry" I say. I feel his breath on my neck he puts his arms around me kisses my neck. "you will be" He slaps my ass "Enjoy" he says and walks away.
I'm stood outside completely naked covered in degrading words I hope nobody is passing. Master is playing with me controlling the vibrator bringing me to the brink and stopping. I'm moaning my pussy is so wet and aching it wants to cum.
I don't know how long I've been stood here my pussy is soaking I hear people going past laughing and talking then I hear a young girl say she thinks its disgusting one of her male friends says I probably deserve it. Next I hear master talking to them.
Master explains what I have done and why I am being punished the girl seems to agree that I do deserve to be punished but thinks it's a little harsh her friends disagree and the lads ask if they can spank me, Master allows them to. I have no idea who they are or how old they are.
They are spanking me and playing with my tits master is still controlling the vibrator I'm moaning and groaning with pleasure and pain. I'm bright red with embarrassment.
Someone asks if they can control the vibrator master says why not.
"Can we make her cum" "If you want to" Master replies "but if she cums she stays out here for another hour."
I'm trying not to cum but I have no control over the vibrator faster slower bringing me to the brink then stopping I'm moaning and pleading. "you want to cum" don't you "Yes sir" I say "then cum bitch."
The guys continue and I cum I'm totally ashamed and humiliated.
"That's enough now" master says he tells them to be on their way.
I ask if I can go inside now "you have an hour yet" Master goes back inside I'm left naked and humiliated wanting this to be over. I won't disobey again.
Finally master takes me back inside. The whole ordeal has been 3 hours.

I am humiliated ashamed and very sorry.

PLEASE PUNISH AND HUMILIATE THIS DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!!!

Last edited by dirtybitch; 06-25-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:58 PM   #56
cummaster1

So here I go again spank me written on my ass butt plugg firmly in ass and I'm wearing a tight green and black dress that only just covers my ass in a busy town centre.
I start my punishment bending down slowly to pick up the litter so everyone can clearly see my pussy and ass. I'm kind of hoping that the more people who see will spank me so I don't have to insert the penny filled condom in my pussy.
Unfortunately for me the people here seem to be mode disgusted and do not spank me by the time I have picked up the 50 pieces of litter I have only been spanked 12 times.
I fill the condom with pennies there seem to be more this time it hurts as I push it inside my pussy. I set off walking and I can feel the pennies weighing down in my pussy with every step. I finally find a beggar after around 20 minutes of walking I remove the condom as I bend down to do so he spanks my ass. I give him the pennies he tells me to bend over again. I do so and he spanks me again "thanks darling" he says I get up and find a toilet i do my 5 minutes bent over it and then walk back towards master.
Master orders me onto all fours "please no"I say I'm humiliated enough and want to go home. Master glares at me "Now" I do as I'm told he produces a ball gag and proceeds to gag me. I look up at him pleading with my eyes he smiles and fastens a collar round my neck he attaches the lead and starts walking me round the park. I'm so ashamed I want to go home but I know what I have to do as we pass a bin I lean against it and start to pee but master keeps walking the lead tightens round my neck so I crawl faster to catch him up. After around 10 minutes I then pee against a post.
Master pulls at my lead and starts walking me towards the park to a tree there's a bench nearby. He ties me to the tree and removes the butt plug he replaces it with a large vibrator and inserts another in my pussy. I look at him again pleading he just laughs goes for a walk. He returns around 5 minutes later with a coffee and a book he takes a seat on the bench reading his book. People are laughing and staring when they pass. Master just carries on ignoring the comments and my muffled groans. A football lands in front of me then I look up and see a man about 20 in front of me . He asks master if he can spank me he says yes. The man spanks me then returns a few minutes later with his friends all around 18 to 24 years old. Master allows them to spank me and feel my tits. I feel dirty used humiliated and ashamed. Finally master tells them that's enough and they go back to there game after another 5 minutes he untied me and takes me home. I have to keep the collar and lead on for the whole journey I feel so degraded.

Thank you sir for punishing me.

PLEASE PUNISH AND HUMILIATE THIS DIRTY SLUT!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you for this punishment I enjoyed walking my pet bitch round the park.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:00 PM   #57
cummaster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybitch View Post
Master called me into his room he took my clothes off and had me stand naked in front of him. He got a black marker and began writing on my tits, then my stomach. He moves up to my face I move my head to the side and my hand up to stop him. He grabs hold of my wrist and tells me to stay still. I drop my hands to my side. Master grabs hold of my cheeks with one hand and starts writing on my forehead. I stop resisting and let him write all over my face and the rest of my body. Every part of my body is covered in degrading words and phrases my ass tits face stomach. I feel sick I know what is coming next.
Master blindfolds me and leads me outside he pushes my legs apart and starts fastening my legs to something. He grabs my hands pulls them behind my back and ties them tight. Next he inserts the vibrator in my pussy. I can feel my cheeks burning "Please sir I'm sorry" I say. I feel his breath on my neck he puts his arms around me kisses my neck. "you will be" He slaps my ass "Enjoy" he says and walks away.
I'm stood outside completely naked covered in degrading words I hope nobody is passing. Master is playing with me controlling the vibrator bringing me to the brink and stopping. I'm moaning my pussy is so wet and aching it wants to cum.
I don't know how long I've been stood here my pussy is soaking I hear people going past laughing and talking then I hear a young girl say she thinks its disgusting one of her male friends says I probably deserve it. Next I hear master talking to them.
Master explains what I have done and why I am being punished the girl seems to agree that I do deserve to be punished but thinks it's a little harsh her friends disagree and the lads ask if they can spank me, Master allows them to. I have no idea who they are or how old they are.
They are spanking me and playing with my tits master is still controlling the vibrator I'm moaning and groaning with pleasure and pain. I'm bright red with embarrassment.
Someone asks if they can control the vibrator master says why not.
"Can we make her cum" "If you want to" Master replies "but if she cums she stays out here for another hour."
I'm trying not to cum but I have no control over the vibrator faster slower bringing me to the brink then stopping I'm moaning and pleading. "you want to cum" don't you "Yes sir" I say "then cum bitch."
The guys continue and I cum I'm totally ashamed and humiliated.
"That's enough now" master says he tells them to be on their way.
I ask if I can go inside now "you have an hour yet" Master goes back inside I'm left naked and humiliated wanting this to be over. I won't disobey again.
Finally master takes me back inside. The whole ordeal has been 3 hours.

I am humiliated ashamed and very sorry.

PLEASE PUNISH AND HUMILIATE THIS DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!!!
I enjoyed this punishment a lot she will certainly be getting this again if she disobeys. Still she isn't sorry enough so the punishments aren't over. And cumming for complete strangers. No shame. More punishments for the little whore if you please.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:05 PM   #58
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Strip her naked and write filthy whore across her tits in big letters. Then insert her vibrator into her pussy and her plug in her ass. Then tie her to the trunk of your car. Then drive around town with her vibrator set to high. Make her cum constantly as she is paraded around town for all to see

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:51 AM   #59
cummaster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Strip her naked and write filthy whore across her tits in big letters. Then insert her vibrator into her pussy and her plug in her ass. Then tie her to the trunk of your car. Then drive around town with her vibrator set to high. Make her cum constantly as she is paraded around town for all to see
Unfortunately not possible no car but I like the idea.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:38 PM   #60
painbringer
getDare Devil

She hasn't had a good beating this week has she ? She doesn't really like anal either does she? Well then lets capitalize on both then!

All die rolls are treated as the roll x 100 throughout the punishment.

Blindfold her. Then make her roll 1 six sided die. the number she rolls is the number of lashes her ass will receive with the harshest spanking impliment that you have. After that she will roll the die again to see how many hard full thrusts her asshole will recieve with a medium sized dildo with hotsauce as lube. After this she will roll again to see how many lashes her tits will recieve with either a leather belt or a whip if you have one. Follow that with another die roll for another round of assfucking with a larger object than before with hotsauce as lube. The third round is obviously going to be a pussy whipping followed by more assfucking with an even larger object with hotsauce as lube. I am guessing that she will be a very sorry slut after this and she will think twice before disobeying you again. Make her count each and every strike / thrust. Make sure to repeat any stroke / thrust she fails to count or is not heard clearly because of her pathetic sobbing.

I only work with Females.

Last edited by painbringer; 06-26-2015 at 02:52 PM.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk