Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2019, 12:03 PM   #46
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well done - you deserve those orgasms!

I will definitely come back with more public crotch rope dares ... as for the desensitisation - perhaps that would occur to some degree eventually but I have had an online sub in the past who wore one for a month and still edged in it. Perhaps it would work to specify a minimum of 8 hours a day or have some random dice roll or something to see when/how long you wear it so t is on a significant amount of time you are awake but not all the time so you forget it is there.

The most interesting thing is not that it is on all the time, but that you are forced to wear it, as you did today, when you going about every day tasks, so a random element could work well with that..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:37 PM   #47
Everill
getDare Devil

Just realised that there's been almost no dares for when you go to the library so I'll add one.

When you go to library find a empty aisle with not many people around. Take you panties off in the aisle and choose a book. Take the book and put you panties in it and then put it back on the shelf. Then go and do standard library stuff for 15-30 minutes and then go and retrieve your panties. Hopefully they're still in the book you put them in.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:41 PM   #48
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
While washing your car cover it completly (or at least all the windows) with foam. Get in strip and edge quickly with your vibrator before the foam disappears and you are viewable.
I donīt mind if you interrupt it if it gets too dangerous/ you are too slow but expect a punishment of course.
This is a brilliant idea, thinking about doing it does wonderful things to my pussy. I will try and do it this weekend when i wash my car!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 12:46 PM   #49
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well done - you deserve those orgasms!

I will definitely come back with more public crotch rope dares ... as for the desensitisation - perhaps that would occur to some degree eventually but I have had an online sub in the past who wore one for a month and still edged in it. Perhaps it would work to specify a minimum of 8 hours a day or have some random dice roll or something to see when/how long you wear it so t is on a significant amount of time you are awake but not all the time so you forget it is there.

The most interesting thing is not that it is on all the time, but that you are forced to wear it, as you did today, when you going about every day tasks, so a random element could work well with that..
I am not sure i would be able to wear a crotch rope every day for a month like your sub - i would probably go crazy! But yes, i am willing to explore further - what you say is true, it is more about being controlled rather than the pleasure it may or may not give me.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 01-14-2019, 12:52 PM   #50
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Since you've enjoyed the crotch rope maybe you should try a full body harness.
Probably not for wearing while at work but can be worn while going shopping or going to get coffee.
I would recommend this one but it may not be the best because of your tiny tits.
https://www.selfbound.net/tech/rope_harness.html
I have seen that link before actually, and it is something that i have been meaning to try for a while now. I will need to wear a top that hides the bit of rope going around my neck though - maybe a turtleneck or something. But i will put this on my to-do list of dares.

And yes i do have small tits but they are not Keira Knightley small so the harness might still just about work for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Just realised that there's been almost no dares for when you go to the library so I'll add one.

When you go to library find a empty aisle with not many people around. Take you panties off in the aisle and choose a book. Take the book and put you panties in it and then put it back on the shelf. Then go and do standard library stuff for 15-30 minutes and then go and retrieve your panties. Hopefully they're still in the book you put them in.
This is a great idea as well, i would need to be wearing a skirt to be able to get the panties off easily but i am going to do this the next time i am in the library!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 01-14-2019, 02:20 PM   #51
Everill
getDare Devil

Sent this as a PM to ensure that it's relevant enough to the thread. Going to assume that it's ok.
Also pls don't reply to this using quotes as you can see what's written in the spoilers tag.

The dares involves a walk. Choose 5 places where you know you can lock the door e.g. public toilets, changing rooms. Make sure the places aren't too close to each other.
The goal is to edge at each place and hopefully ending in an orgasm at the 5th places.
  • At the first place just edge, nothing too special.
  • At the second place remove your clothes so that you are only in your underwear and edge.
  • At the third place remove all of your clothes including your underwear and edge.
  • At the 4th place remove all of your clothes and attach clamps to your nipples and edge.
  • At the 5th place remove all of your clothes and read the spoiler (don't open it until then).
  • Spoiler:
    If you want to have a full orgasm then you must leave the door unlocked. If you wish to keep the locked then ruin your orgasm and all of your hard work

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Last edited by Everill; 01-14-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:30 PM   #52
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Swimming dares and orgasms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
While you're swimming your chest will be facing down, so for 4 laps I want you to pull your top down or to the side so your tits are out in the water. Hope you enjoy that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Next time you go swimming is the next time you get to orgasm! Dress in your regular swimming clothes and in the changing room (assuming the are individual stalls). Take all the time you want (or dare) to bring yourself to a delightful orgasm. Only caveat: you are only to touch yourself through your swimming clothes. After your orgasm you immediately get out and go for an intensive swim. After that, go back to your changing room and orgasm again in the same mode (no dying off before starting, still only touching through your swim wear). After that second orgasm finish off with 4 lanes at (your) maximum speed.
As promised, I did both these dares while at the swimming pool this evening. There are individual shower stalls in the changing room where i changed into my usual black and blue one-piece swimming costume. I leaned against the wall and started rubbing my pussy and clit through the costume while squeezing my tits through the padded cups of my costume (yes, i even wear a padded swimming costume ). As you can imagine, it didn't take me long to get close to cumming considering how aroused i already was. I had never masturbated in a shower cubicle at the pool before and this added to the excitement. Just as i started edging someone entered the cubicle right next to me. I could hear every movement she was making and i am convinced she must have likewise been able to hear the squishy sounds coming from my pussy as i rubbed it hard. But i was too far gone to care and kept going until i was completely overwhelmed by a massive orgasm! I remember moaning fairly loudly as the orgasm shook my body, and i also remember the noises from the next cubicle suddenly stopping as i started to moan - there was no doubt about it this time, she definitely heard me! That probably only served to intensify my orgasm and i could feel my pussy squirt juices into the crotch of my swimming costume. That said volumes about how strong my orgasm was as i only squirt very occasionally. I was breathing heavily way after the orgasm subsided and had to take a shower to cool myself down before leaving the cubicle. The one next to me was empty by now as was the entire changing room area.

I then went for a swim and lying in the pool in post orgasmic bliss was quite relaxing. However i knew i wasn't done yet! There were only 4 other people in the pool, 2 men and 2 women, and they seemed pretty engrossed in their own swimming so i quickly pulled the neckline of my swimsuit down to expose my tits and immediately started doing the butterfly stroke. The water felt odd on my bare boobs at first, and the entire time that i was doing the 4 laps i kept thinking that all the others in the pool could see my exposed tits. I covered them up again just before surfacing after finishing the 4th lap and was relieved to see that i wasn't getting odd looks from anyone. I could feel my clit twitch - I had just cum a while ago and here i was, horny again thanks to this dare!

After doing a few more laps i went back to the changing rooms which were surprisingly still empty. I could hear the shower running in one of the cubicles though and i went into the one the furthest away and started playing with myself again through the wet swimsuit. I was whimpering again in no time as i rubbed and massaged my pussy through the wet clinging swimsuit. The whimpering turned into moans and i knew i could have turned the shower on to mask the sounds but a dark, naughty part of me stopped me from doing that. I could also have controlled my moans but instead i let go completely, moaning and whimpering quite loudly as i started edging and then gave a sharp cry as the second orgasm of the day surged through me! While it was less intense than the first one, it still was delightful and i think i enjoyed it all the more because i let myself make all the sounds i wanted! Another shower to cool myself down and then i left the cubicle. A young woman was just leaving the changing room and she gave me an odd smile and asked me if i enjoyed my shower before heading off - did she hear my moans? I wonder! I did forget to do the last 4 rapid laps after the second orgasm, i hope i'll be forgiven for that.

It's been an eventful but satisfying day and i am feeling quite tired - which makes it even more surprising that typing up this report has made me aroused enough to feel some wetness between my pussy lips again!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-14-2019 at 02:37 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 02:35 PM   #53
herpderp42
getDare Addict

I love how you seem to be nonstop horny. Regardless if you just came or not.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:43 PM   #54
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
As promised, I did both these dares while at the swimming pool this evening. There are individual shower stalls in the changing room where i changed into my usual black and blue one-piece swimming costume. I leaned against the wall and started rubbing my pussy and clit through the costume while squeezing my tits through the padded cups of my costume (yes, i even wear a padded swimming costume ). As you can imagine, it didn't take me long to get close to cumming considering how aroused i already was. I had never masturbated in a shower cubicle at the pool before and this added to the excitement. Just as i started edging someone entered the cubicle right next to me. I could hear every movement she was making and i am convinced she must have likewise been able to hear the squishy sounds coming from my pussy as i rubbed it hard. But i was too far gone to care and kept going until i was completely overwhelmed by a massive orgasm! I remember moaning fairly loudly as the orgasm shook my body, and i also remember the noises from the next cubicle suddenly stopping as i started to moan - there was no doubt about it this time, she definitely heard me! That probably only served to intensify my orgasm and i could feel my pussy squirt juices into the crotch of my swimming costume. That said volumes about how strong my orgasm was as i only squirt very occasionally. I was breathing heavily way after the orgasm subsided and had to take a shower to cool myself down before leaving the cubicle. The one next to me was empty by now as was the entire changing room area.

I then went for a swim and lying in the pool in post orgasmic bliss was quite relaxing. However i knew i wasn't done yet! There were only 4 other people in the pool, 2 men and 2 women, and they seemed pretty engrossed in their own swimming so i quickly pulled the neckline of my swimsuit down to expose my tits and immediately started doing the butterfly stroke. The water felt odd on my bare boobs at first, and the entire time that i was doing the 4 laps i kept thinking that all the others in the pool could see my exposed tits. I covered them up again just before surfacing after finishing the 4th lap and was relieved to see that i wasn't getting odd looks from anyone. I could feel my clit twitch - I had just cum a while ago and here i was, horny again thanks to this dare!

After doing a few more laps i went back to the changing rooms which were surprisingly still empty. I could hear the shower running in one of the cubicles though and i went into the one the furthest away and started playing with myself again through the wet swimsuit. I was whimpering again in no time as i rubbed and massaged my pussy through the wet clinging swimsuit. The whimpering turned into moans and i knew i could have turned the shower on to mask the sounds but a dark, naughty part of me stopped me from doing that. I could also have controlled my moans but instead i let go completely, moaning and whimpering quite loudly as i started edging and then gave a sharp cry as the second orgasm of the day surged through me! While it was less intense than the first one, it still was delightful and i think i enjoyed it all the more because i let myself make all the sounds i wanted! Another shower to cool myself down and then i left the cubicle. A young woman was just leaving the changing room and she gave me an odd smile and asked me if i enjoyed my shower before heading off - did she hear my moans? I wonder! I did forget to do the last 4 rapid laps after the second orgasm, i hope i'll be forgiven for that.

It's been an eventful but satisfying day and i am feeling quite tired - which makes it even more surprising that typing up this report has made me aroused enough to feel some wetness between my pussy lips again!

- Kate
Great report! Although I believe that means you need to update your signature

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 04:25 PM   #55
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

your reports are always so exiting and sexy!

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to garder80 for this post:
Old 01-15-2019, 06:46 AM   #56
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Jogging adventure - tack bra and vibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Why donīt you just go jogging with your vibrator on low inserted?
You should be out of breath at the end regardless, so what bad things could happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Jogging with the tack bra sounds really painful. And something fun. Why don’t you try that?

Maybe you could combine the two
I did a combination of the above two dares when i went jogging this morning.I first started my vibe on low and inserted into my pussy. I then wore tight panties and my running tights. With the vibe now snugly in and buzzing away, I put on my tack bra. It is basically a regular padded bra that has tack inserts taped to the inside each cup. The bra is a size too small (30AA) to ensure that it fits tightly over my little tits so that they don't jiggle and get scraped. I whimpered in pain as the sharp points of all the tacks simultaneously pressed into my tits, some digging into my nipples. I wore a tshirt and my winter running jacket and was ready to leave.

As i jogged, all i could focus on at first was the countless tacks poking into my poor tits. The intensity with which they pressed into my flesh varied with each step and for a while my entire awareness was focused on the acute sensations on my tits. Slowly however, i started becoming more and more aware of the sensations in my pussy. The vibe was working its magic and i could feel myself becoming wetter and wetter. About halfway into the jog, my body was in a perfect state of pain-pleasure bliss. The tacks were still painful against my boob flesh, but the pain was giving me more and more pleasure. I couldn't help moaning occasionally. My entire world was centered around my tits and pussy, and i was in a perfect subspace. I occasionally passed a few other joggers and each time i greeted them i got more excited by the fact that they were completely unaware of my predicament. I was woken up from my reverie a little bit when the battery of my vibe ran out in the last 5 minutes of the jog. The focus then shifted more onto the tacks jabbing into my tender tits, but i found that my clit still throbbed in arousal!

I was more breathless than usual when i got home, and was sweating more than i should have considering it was really cold outside today. My pussy was so wet that not only were my panties soaked but even the crotch of my tights was very damp! I removed the tack bra the last, wincing as i the tacks pulled away from my flesh. My small boobs were completely covered in lovely pressure marks, but thankfully none of the tacks had pierced my skin. The sensations on my boobs were simply wonderful and i rubbed my clit to an edge before hitting the shower and getting ready for work.

My tits are still super sensitive almost 6 hours later, and - you guessed it - my pussy constantly wet! Thanks to a PM dare i have to be braless again today and tomorrow (unless i am required to wear a bra for another dare). Each time i move and my tender little tits jiggle, jolts of pleasure run through my clit! I also have to be pantyless, and my wetness keeps sliding down my inner thighs. I have to keep going to the toilets to wipe the juices away every so often, to avoid having a wet patch on the seat of my skirt! I am glad i have a light day at work, i am finding it very hard to concentrate. Yeah, i can best be described as a horny mess right now!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-15-2019 at 07:51 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-15-2019, 07:11 AM   #57
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Holy crap Kate your updates are the best! I had to stop reading this half way through to avoid accidentally cumming at my desk at work!
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrFrustration for this post:
Old 01-15-2019, 07:50 AM   #58
AmyneedsDares

Okay now you will get one from me.
The task will take place during the next trip to the grocery store

You can make several choices.
It's a point based task so you can decide the exact outcome of the task.

Your clothes will decide how much points you have to earn.
So let's start with shoes
-10 points for sneaker like shoes
-5 points for shoes or boots with heels
-3 points for high heels or overknees

The next item is a skirt
-10 for knee length or longer
-5 for a skirt between knee length and half thighs
-3 for mini skirt covering your butt maximum
0 for nothing

Nothing... Yeah... There is the option to just wear a coat for -10 points

If you choose the coat you can only add shoes

Otherwise you can pick any shirt you want to wear... But it will cost -10 points. If the weather requires a jacket, you can take one and put it in your cart.

The range of points you have to earn is from 13 to a maximum of 30.

Here are your options to earn points.
5 points for wearing the tack bra
+5 extra points if you take a belt and strap it across your tits while wearing the tack bra
3 points for wearing the vibrator on low during the whole time
5 points for wearing the vibrator on high
7 points for wearing the vibrator on medium and at least another big item, stretching your pussy
5 points for wearing a crotch rope
4 for binding your breasts tightly
5 points for stuffing your ass with an object
7 points for stuffing it to a painful level and stretching your ass with several objects (sharpies for example)

And of course there is a small task to reward you: edge at least once every 5th item you put into your cart. You are not allowed to orgasm... If you fail to edge or orgasm you will receive a punishment

This should give you enough options to build your own setup... You will drive to the parking lot in your clothes and add all the extras there, stay save and don't play while driving.
You can take everything off before driving home again

Hope you like it

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 03:24 PM   #59
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I am going to resolve problem of having to walk to the toilet to prevent to leak pussy juices tomorrow for you, even though I expect more than enough pussy juice leakage ;-). As a counter-measure, tomorrow you will cover your ass, pussy and tiny tits in cling wrap. You will wear no panties, but you will wear your tack bra. In order to make up for the time lost today in being inefficient at work you will limit your bathroom visits at work to two, while doubling your water intake.

When you go to the toilet, make a 6 cm length cut in the cling wrap, and pee through that. Use tape to re-close after peeing.

as always; enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 03:25 PM   #60
Everill
getDare Devil

Maybe we should look into making a pair of tack panties to go with your tack bra. Or better yet maybe a body stocking full of tacks to provide some pain all over as there's other sensitive ares such as between the thighs and under the arms which could be be taken advantage of.

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Advertisements
Kink Talk