Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #46
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

JohnC15 suggested:
it is John, jade's ex boyfriend who is still madly in love with her, and his best friend Tyler who is jade's current boyfriend.

As you approach the clear glass window beside the front door, you use your hands to cover your breasts and pussy. Looking through the window you see two guys, facing towards the street. From the back, they look familiar. As one of them turns towards the door to ring the bell again, you realise that one of them is your ex boyfriend, John. You shrink back away from the window before he sees you, and, as you do so, the other guy turns to face the door and you realise that it is Tyler, your current squeeze and John’s best friend.

Running upstairs to report the newcomers to Kayla, you feel more excited by the fact that you want to have sex so much with Mike but can’t believe that Tyler might be joining the party.

The doorbell rings again as you reach the bedroom.

“Who is it?” asked Kayla.

“It’s John and Tyler,” you reply.

“Well didn’t you let them in?” asked Kayla, somewhat stating the obvious! “Go and let them in now and I’ll be down shortly”.

You run down to the front door again, thinking that you may as well let them in as quickly as possible as it is clear they are going to see you nude anyway!

You open the front door as both boys are walking down the path to the road and to Tyler’s car which is parked there.

“Tyler. John” you call after them as you step out on to the porch.

Both boys turn back to the house and their jaws drop open simultaneously as they see you standing stark naked in front of the house.

“Wow, girl,” John exclaimed. “What on earth are you doing?”

“Opening the door for you, duh!” you reply. “Are you coming in or not?” you say standing there with your hands on your hips looking every bit as though it was perfectly natural for you to be waiting for them to come back.

“Yeah, of course we are! Sorry, we are a bit late for the start of the party,” said Tyler.

“…but actually not sorry that we can see you like that!” continued John.

Just at that moment, the door slammed closed behind you. Turning, you saw a fleeting glimpse of Kayla running back to the stairs. Obviously she had closed the door behind you, leaving you with your current and former boy friends. You try the door handle, but, unsurprisingly, you can’t open the door.

Turning back to the two guys, you say “I guess we have to go round the back!”

John immediately retorted with “That’ll be a first for us!”

“What do you mean by that?” you ask

“Well, you never let me go round your back when we were together!”

“I did once,” you reply angrily, “and it hurt so much I would never let you do it again”

“Didn’t you use lube?” asked Tyler

“No, he wouldn’t use it,” you reply to Tyler, “because he thought he could get me wet enough so that we wouldn’t need it. The only saving grace was the size of his prick!”

“But you used to totally soak me when you orgasmed,” John said.

“Yeah, as a result of me diddling with myself - not from anything you ever did!” you say.

“Well, I don’t know about you two, but I don’t want to stand here arguing when we could be inside playing!” said Tyler. “Do you want to wear my shirt to cover yourself with?”

“Yes, please,” you reply to Tyler. “You see, Tyler’s considerate and thinks of me and not just himself,” you say to John.

Tyler removed his shirt, leaving him in his jeans and whatever he was wearing under them, and passed it to you to put on. His long shirt tails hand down covering your pussy and bum and make you feel happier to be outside.

“Tyler, John. You are late!” Kayla calls from an upstairs room. “You can only enter the game if our dare slave leads you round to the kitchen door.”

“I was just going to do that,” you call up.

“Slave, you will lead Tyler and John round by pulling their cocks out of their pants. Tyler, John, this is your first dare - and you have some to catch up on!”

Turning to the boys, you note that John is already rubbing himself in anticipation of your hand holding his penis. Quickly, you pull their zips down and put your right hand into Tyler’s fly and your left hand into John’s. As soon as your right hand enters Tyler’s pant, you feel his warm cock - obviously he has no underwear on (as usual). In John’s pants you feel his cock encased in the cotton and you guess that he is wearing his usual briefs. Slipping the cotton to one side, you pull his cock out of his fly. Now, with both guys firmly in hand, you start to walk backwards round the side of the house.

Reaching the kitchen door, you find it is also closed. Kayla is the other side of the door and opens it just a crack. “Shoes and socks off, boys. Don’t let go of anything Jade!”

The boys remove their shoes and socks quickly and leave them where they fall on the ground.

“One other thing, boys,” said Kayla. “Tyler, you lent the slave your shirt. Clearly it is not hers so, John, you must remove it from her.”

John quickly unbuttoned Tyler’s shirt, eager to see your nude body again, and dropped it off your shoulders so it fell towards the floor. Of course, it couldn’t finish its journey because your hands are still holding the guy’s dicks.

“That’s good enough,” said Kayla. “Finally, Tyler, you are obviously happy to lose items of clothing so …”

Tyler, guessing what was about to be said moved his hands to his jeans.

“No, wait,” instructed Kayla. “John, you will remove Tyler’s trousers for him … but you will use your teeth, not your hands, to pull his trousers down his legs.”

John reached across and undid Tyler’s button, his zip, of course, already being undone. Then, using his teeth, John started to pull Tyler’s trousers down. It wasn’t long before John realised that this would leave Tyler naked and John’s face perilously close to Tyler’s groin.

“I don’t want to do this,” exclaimed John.

“Tough,” said Kayla from the kitchen. “Either you do it, or you go home, now.”

Grumbling, John decided to carry on but, obviously from his expression, he did not enjoy it. You remember how many times he asked you to do this to him, usually followed by a blow job, for his pleasure and generally not for yours. You smiled, thinking it served him right!

Once Tyler’s trouser’s were removed, Kayla opened the door and let you lead the now naked Tyler, and the now sullen John, into the kitchen.

“Ok,” said Kayla. “Here’s the score. Jade is busy being a dare slave at the moment. The others are upstairs waiting for us to join them. You two guys must each dare Jade, and complete a dare yourself, before joining the party. I will trust my dare slave to monitor things.”

So saying, Kayla left the kitchen and you heard her return upstairs.

“Ooh, I’m in charge,” you say, surprised at the slight change of events. “Who wants to dare me first?”

1. Tyler

2. John

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 04-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #47
daregirl09

2. John dares you first.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:36 AM   #48
Marc

Daregirl09 chose John to dare Jade first

“I will,” said John immediately. “I want you to suck me until I am hard and then let me screw you”.

“God, typical”, you comment disgustedly. “You always think of yourself don’t you – that’s hardly a dare, that’s just you wanting to get your rocks off”

“Well, so what?” asked John. “I know you want me inside you like you always did”.

“No, I never did,” you reply. “Why do you think we split up – your just over an over horny bastard, always wanting me to just lie back and let you penetrate me. You never really excited me, never got me hot beforehand, and when you finished, you just zipped and went.”

“Now hang on a minute, you said you loved me!” said John

“Yeah, to start with,” you respond. “Then once I let my barriers down and you were in, you wanted it every time we got together – and wasn’t it funny how many times you ‘happened’ to bump into me? Face it, John, you were, and probably still are, just desperate.”

“No, I’m not!” retorted John. Tyler meanwhile, was just keeping quiet, watching his two best friends argue over their past relationship.

“You ARE!” you exclaim. “Look, you have the opportunity of giving me any dare and what do you dare me to do? Let you screw me – oh, but only after I have got you hard. Why? Isn’t that desperation? Can you really not think of anything better? Is getting your end away the be all and end all of your life? No wonder you can’t let me go – but I’m warning you now, John, you need to”.

“No, I didn’t want to let you go. I still DO love you,” said John, red in the face from, probably, his shock and anger at your outburst, but calming down a bit. “Perhaps I was a bit too OTT …”

“A bit!” you exclaim, but also kerbing your anger, realising that you were supposed to be enjoying yourself at this party! “Learn to give people space, John, it will help – oh and work on your technique as well! After all, you are not the greatest stud this world has seen!”

“For heaven’s sake,” interjected Tyler. “Let’s stop there, shall we before it gets too personal. This is supposed to be fun, you know!”

“Yeah, okay,” said John, sullenly. You nod in agreement and take a deep breath.

“Okay, John, let’s forget your first option, shall we?” said Tyler rhetorically. “Why don’t you dare Jade and me to do something? After all, we are both already totally naked and if you dare us to do something together, I’ll dare you and Jade to do something afterwards. Ok?”

“K,” said John, pausing briefly to think about a new dare.

“Ok,” you also say, just glad that the row hadn’t escalated further – although at least you knew you were right to have dumped John and taken up with Tyler. He was far more considerate and it was no wonder that you hadn’t realised John and Tyler were buddies. They were just so different! Tyler, 6 feet tall, natural blonde hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, muscular, and, frankly, far more loving, considerate, and giving to you when you were together (oh, and a very nice package to boot!); John, 5 feet 7 inches, mousy hair, mud brown eyes, crooked teeth, about 110lbs fully clothed and soaking wet (well, perhaps that was a bit tough – he wasn’t that pathetic!!), and an innate ability of always thinking of himself before others. Oh, and his package – nothing to write home about!

“Right,” said John. “I dare you, Tyler, to stand up with your arms at your side facing the kitchen table and standing right up against it.”

At that precise moment, Tyler had been standing the other side of the table in the kitchen, looking out of the window at the garden. Turning towards the table, you saw his cock semi-stiff and, as Tyler stood by the table, his cock was just below the level of the top.

“Jade, go and stand behind Tyler, wrap your arms tightly around him and grasp his cock with both of your hands.”

Pleased with this change in the dare, you move as instructed. Pressing your nude body firmly against Tylers’, you manage to just reach his cock but, in the process you have pinned his arms firmly against his body. But still, this is far better than John’s previous suggestion!

“Now, to make sure you don’t let go of him, Jade,” said John, moving to the back door and retrieving the trousers and shirt that had been abandoned there when you, and Tyler, had been forced by Kayla to remove them earlier, “I’m going to use Tyler’s shirt to bind your wrists together, and his jeans to bind your ankles to his ankles.”

John moved swiftly, pulling the shirt really tight around your wrists, and forcing your hands to squeeze Tyler’s dick even more – which received the response from Tyler of him getting even harder. Then John used both trouser legs to bind your ankles to Tyler’s, and cunningly managing to wrap the trousers around a table leg as well. Now you were pressed fully against Tyler and both of you unable to move away from the table.

“Right, bitch!” You heard the angry tone in John’s voice return. “I’m going to complete this dare now. Bend forward slightly, both of you, because if Jade won’t let me get into her pussy, I’ll use her anus – and neither of you are going to be able stop me!”

“NO”, you shout, “Don’t do it, John, I’m not ready for that”

“Tough,” retorted John. “I’m doing it!”

“John, mate,” said Tyler, struggling to release himself and failing. ”Don’t do it, it’s not right”

“I don’t care. Now shut up, both of you”.

You hear, behind you, the rustle of John’s jeans as they fall to the floor, and you feel John getting closer to you. Biting your lip, and with a few tears starting to well up in your eyes, you brace yourself for what you know is about to happen.

Option 1: Jade is rescued from the situation

Option 2: John proceeds with his ‘dare’

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...

Old 04-24-2007, 06:01 AM   #49
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Option 1: Jade is rescued from the situation!
Old 04-24-2007, 10:41 AM   #50
Marc

Hampers went for Option 1

As Tyler struggled in front of you, trying to release himself from the binding round his legs, or at least to move his arms so that they weren’t pinned to his sides by your arms, you plead with John not to violate your body.

John’s fingers caress your backside, pulling your butt cheeks apart in readiness for his penis to enter your body against your will. Still pleading with him to stop, the tears start to roll down your face.

Just as John’s thumbs touch your anal ring, you hear a shout from the kitchen door.

“Get away from her, you bastard!”

You are vaguely aware of a naked male body rushing past you, and pulling John away from your body. Blinking away the tears, you vaguely see Kayla and Kyra coming towards you, shocked looks on their faces.

“We heard what he was going to do, so we went to get Michael,” Kyra told you as Kayla bent to untie your ankles from Tyler’s.

“We knew we wouldn’t have been able to stop John without help,” explained Kayla. “We weren’t too late, were we?”

Still tearful, all you can do is shake your head.

“Thanks,” said Tyler. “I just couldn’t escape to stop him myself.”

“Well, at least we stopped him – or at least Michael did,” said Kayla. “I’m really sorry, I wouldn’t have invited him if I thought he would have got so carried away”

“S’alright,” you mutter, resting your head against Tyler’s broad shoulders and back.

“I’ve got him under control,” said Michael from somewhere near the floor behind you. “He’s not going anywhere whilst I’m sat on him”.

Knowing the comparative punyness of John, you think that Michael, if he is sitting on John, will certainly ensure that John doesn’t move until he’s allowed to!

“What do you want us to do now?” asked Kayla. “You must have had enough dares for one night – especially not being able to choose not to do a dare, surely? I mean we can’t carry on with John here can we? What do you want to do, Jade?”

1. “Kick John out, but let’s carry on the party properly,” you reply

2. “Let John stay, I want to get my own back on him,” you reply

Old 04-24-2007, 11:31 AM   #51
daregirl09

1., Jade goes back to being a slave.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:41 AM   #52
Marc

Daregirl09 chose option 1

“Kick John out, but let’s carry on the party properly,” you reply. “After all, it is only 11pm on Friday night – and we do have the whole weekend!”

“Ok,” said Tyler from in front of you. “Do you want me to drive him home? ‘Cause, if so, someone will need to remove my shirt from round your wrists Jade so you can let go of me!”

You realise that you are still holding onto Tyler’s, now semi-stiff, cock.

“No, let him walk home,” you reply. “I’m happy in this position!” you say rubbing Tyler to start making him hard again!

Michael says, from his position on top of John, “Well, John, looks like you’re gonna be walking home!”

You work out that the sniffs that you have been hearing recently must have been from John. Taking a degree of pity on him, you work out what dare to give John before he goes.

“John, I dare you to either

1. leave your shoes, socks, and jeans here and walk home; or

2. we will call you a cab to take you home but then you must leave all your clothes here.

Your choice!”

Which does John choose?

Old 04-25-2007, 07:40 AM   #53
sxcm

number 2, the taxi driver could be someone he knows?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:42 AM   #54
Marc

Sxcm chose option 2 and suggested the taxi driver could be someone John knows

“What - go home stark naked?” queried John

“No, you can keep your shirt and briefs on … if you walk home,” you reply.

“But I live about 4 miles away!” exclaimed John. “Tyler brought me in his car – can’t he take me home?”

“No,” you reply. “As you can see, Tyler is otherwise engaged because someone tied me to him. Now who was that? Oh yes, YOU!”

“Come on, John,” said Kayla, “You’re just wasting time. Are you going to walk – or do I call a cab?”

“But, but, but,” stuttered John. “A CAB?! I couldn’t get a cab when I’m stark bullock naked! I’d be arrested or something!”

“Something?” queried Tyler. “What? Like raped, perhaps? Like you nearly did to Jade? You disgust me – and I thought we were friends. You’re just a weak and pathetic loser.”

“Oh, for God’s sake,” exclaimed Kyra. “Look, if John doesn’t want to walk home, and doesn’t want a cab called, why don’t we call someone else to take him home? I’m sure my brother will do it – shall I ring him? I can explain the situation and I’m sure he’ll be okay with it. Jade, is that alright by you”

“Erm, yeah, that’s fine,” you say.

Kyra leaves the kitchen while you continue to play with Tyler’s cock. Shortly, Kyra returns.

“Ok, sorted,” she said, looking directly at you with a devious look on her face. “He says that he hasn’t got much time but I explained the situation and he said to make sure that John was standing by the road in five minutes time. I’m dressed sufficiently to wait with him if you want me to, Jade?”

“Jade, before you answer that,” interrupted Tyler, “Would you mind not rubbing me for a minute or so, otherwise you may have something else on your hands to deal with as well!”

Before answering, you do as Tyler asked. After all, you wouldn’t want him to shoot too soon – you may have plans for that later!

“Ok, stopped! No, Kyra, I think I’m going to dare you to strip the clothes off John and then put them on Michael. Michael, you can go and wait, in John’s clothes, with John to make sure he doesn’t try to run away! And can someone release me from Tyler, I fear the poor boy can’t take much more at the moment!”

Kayla untied your wrists so that you and Tyler could separate. This allows you to watch Kyra as she rubbed her hands and knelt to get on with her task. It also enabled Tyler to assist Michael in restraining John while Kyra quickly removed his shirt, trousers and briefs, leaving him naked on the cold kitchen floor. Unlike the other boys, John’s penis seemed to be shrivelled as a result of the stripping.

“Now, that’s no good,” said Kyra. “We can’t send you out like that – perhaps you need warming up a bit. Now,” she continued, almost as though she was thinking out loud, “I wonder,

1. Shall I warm you up?

2. Or should one of the boys do it?”

PS Any additional suggestions to extend the answer at the end of each section can be pm'd to me and I'll build them in!

Old 04-25-2007, 11:01 AM   #55
JohnC15

one of the guys and john has to choose and if he doesn't he gets kicked in the balls by everyone

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #56
Marc

JohnC15 suggested one of the guys and John has to choose and if he doesn't he gets kicked in the balls by everyone

“Oh, let Tyler do it! He knows what I like!” cried John

“Oh, really?” chorused everyone else in the room.

Tyler looked at Jade and said “Erm, haven’t I told you I’m bi?”

“No,” said Jade, “but no wonder you like me fingering your butt so much!”

“Well, I dare you to show us what John likes, then,” said Kyra.

“Ok,” said Tyler, looking at Kayla, “do you have any chocolate spread? And squirty cream if possible?”

“Of course,” said Kayla hesitating just a bit as though she was unsure what was about to happen but moving to a wall cupboard to get the chocolate spread, and then to the fridge to get the cream. Handing both to Tyler, she stepped back to the table to watch.

Tyler placed both the spread and the cream on the floor. With his right hand, he gently started to roll John’s shrunken dick against John’s groin, as though he was rolling out pastry. Once John started to visibly respond to that stimulation, Tyler opened the tub of chocolate spread and using his fingers spread a dollop over the entire length of John’s penis. Then, having liberally covered it in chocolate, Tyler reached for the squirty cream and sprayed it on top.

Leaning forward, Tyler stuck his tongue out and started to lick John’s balls. Removing the chocolate and cream that had seeped off the now growing penis. John’s eyes closed and he started to bite his bottom lip as Tyler’s attention moved up the shaft, slowly and surely removing the sauce and cream that had just been spread. Reaching the knob end, Tyler’s tongue slid between John’s cock and his groin, then Tyler moved down towards the base. Again, Tyler licked up John’s cock to the top, before, this time, placing his mouth over the end, and taking John into his mouth.

As Tyler’s mouth reached the base of John’s cock, his left hand tickled the patch of skin below John’s ballsac.

Just then, the door bell rang. Kyra left the room to answer the door.

Tyler slowly drew his mouth up John’s penis, cleaning the last of the sauce and cream off, and had just the knob in his mouth as Kyra came back to the kitchen door.

“My brother’s outside,” she said, “and he’s sent his girlfriend in to fetch John”.

You looked round and saw a stunningly glamorous looking woman, who must have been 22 (about five years older than you), looking down at John with a broad grin on her face.

“My darling brother,” she said, “what have you got yourself in to now!” as she walked over towards John, still being held own by Michael and Tyler.

Tyler’s mouth opened, and John’s cock slapped against his stomach. John opened his eyes and a look of shock appeared on his face, followed by horror, followed by a strong expletive!

“No, it’s no good,” his elder sister said, “swearing won’t help you. You’ve got to come home with me now – and, I understand, you’re leaving your clothes here.”

Reaching down, she grabbed John’s wrist and started to pull him upright. All 3 naked boys stood up, John appearing extremely underdeveloped between the fit Tyler and Michael.

“Nice,” she murmured surveying their bodies, “but a bit young for me! Come on, you,” she said dragging the naked John across the kitchen and towards the door.

You, Kayla, and Kyra follow the two of them out of the kitchen and to the front door. You watch as John is led to the waiting car and pushed into the back seat. Kyra waved at her brother, in the driving seat, and gave him a thumbs up!

“You knew your brother was going out with John’s sister, didn’t you?”, Kayla said, as you all watched the car drive away.

Kyra nodded, smiling.

“And you set that up, didn’t you?” said Kayla.

Kyra nodded, grinning.

“And they aren’t going home, yet, are they?” asked Kayla, as she closed the door.

Kyra laughed. “No,” she said, “they are off to a nightclub, my brother said they would probably not leave until about four in the morning, but John should be okay sitting in the car in the car park until then!”

“Well,” said Kayla. “I think it’s time to get back to some proper dares!”

“Jade,” she continued. “I think you should dare someone next. Who do you want to dare?”

1. Michael – who is naked in the kitchen still

2. Tyler – who is naked in the kitchen still

3. Andrew – who was last seen in the bedroom, naked, and handcuffed to Jessica

4. Jessica – ditto!

5. Kyra – dressed in skirt and blouse only

6. Kayla – dressed only in a t-shirt, bra and thong.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #57
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

dare both andrew and jessica to do something
Old 04-26-2007, 12:53 AM   #58
Marc

Evanekid wanted Both Andrew and Jessica to do something

“Well, I’m feeling a bit peckish,” you comment, “so can we grab some food first?”

“Why not,” said Kayla. “Shall we get everyone together and see what people want to do?”

You move across to the lounge area with Kyra and sit on one of the large white leather sofas that are there. The coolness of the leather on your bare backside is interesting to say the least, and you wonder whether it would be good or bad to have sex on the sofa with Tyler … or Michael … or both … or, indeed, whether Kayla would even let you!

Kayla returns from the kitchen with both Micheal and Tyler. For some reason, Michael also has chocolate sauce stains around his mouth, matching the ones that Tyler got from giving, effectively, a blow job to John earlier.

“I found Michael was already having a quick snack,” said Kayla, grinning. “And Tyler needs to build up his strength again!”

You look at Tyler’s body and note that, yes, it did appear that his penis was bobbing around rather more than it had been, a sign that it was no longer as hard as it had been.

“Well, are WE gonna get the chance to eat something?” asked Kyra

“The chocolate sauce is nice,” said Michael, with Tyler nodding his agreement!

“I’ve got other stuff as well,” said Kayla. “And I have an idea for a dare!”

“Ok,” you say, “tell me”

Kayla whispers in your ear, and you really like her suggestion, so you tell the others.

“I am going to dare,” you start to say. “Hang on, where are Jessica and Andrew?”

“Oh, they’re still upstairs,” said Kayla. “Let’s go and tell them the dare!”

You and the other four move up to the bedroom – Michael leading the way, followed by Tyler, then you (so that you can have a good look at their bare butts and bouncing dicks as they walk up the stairs), followed by Kayla and Kyra (ok, so they get to look at your bare butt, but they probably don’t have as good a sight as you!).

As you walk into the bedroom, you notice that Andrew and Jessica are both still laying on the bed, with one wrist each handcuffed to the other. Both of them are naked and you are treated to a good view of Andrews bum moving up and down as he is screwing Jessica. You also notice, on a dressing table to the side of the bed, the digital video camera which appears to have been recording as it has a small red light showing on it.

“OK, Andrew, Jessica,” said Kyra, “you can stop that now!”

With that Andrew stops his thrusting. “Thank God,” he said. “It’s been hours since you left us with that dare!”

“it hasn’t been hours!” exclaimed Kyra. “maybe an hours, that’s all!”

“What was the dare?” you ask

“That Andrew couldn’t last longer than 30 minutes lying on top of Jessica, without starting to have full penetrative sex with her,” explained Kyra. “Obviously he failed at some point!”

“Hey, we’ll just have to check the video later to find out when he failed the dare – or if he lasted longer than 30 minutes!” said Kayla.

“Video?” queried Andrew. “Video!” exclaimed Jessica. “You never said…” that both started to say.

“Oh,” said Kyra innocently, “Did I not mention that I left the video recording while we went to find out what was happening in the kitchen? Sorry!” she said but couldn’t stop laughing as she said it.

“Well, let’s check later,” you say, “but, for now, Andrew and Jessica, this is my dare to you”.

1. “We are going to get a couple of pizza’s delivered, and you both have to wait outside until the delivery arrives and bring it into the house” or

2. “We are feeling peckish and you are both going to be prepared as human trifles”

PS I'm sorry about going for the old 'pizza delivery' option!

Old 04-26-2007, 01:56 AM   #59
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

1. Marc you are great at stories u should make your own one (well this one sort of is because SHAWN isint doing any posting)

Old 04-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #60
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

the human trifle please it sounds funny and interesting......

Advertisements
Kink Talk