Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2021, 12:56 AM   #46
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
An easy one? Are you sure?
Quite!

There's of course the Ulster Banner you're talking about, but that has white, red, black, yellow, green & blue; technically also some grey in some shading, but... that's not the answer

Because you see, Northern Ireland has no official flag, so the answer would be... 0?
Old 06-07-2021, 10:00 AM   #47
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Quite!

There's of course the Ulster Banner you're talking about, but that has white, red, black, yellow, green & blue; technically also some grey in some shading, but... that's not the answer

Because you see, Northern Ireland has no official flag, so the answer would be... 0?
I think you deserve a punishment more that me for that question!

Final day of denial is currently 11th June pending the Star Trek question's answer.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:32 AM   #48
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

If anyone has any suggestions for how this thread could be made better, please share!

New rules, new keywords can be added to make it more fun!
My New AMA!
Old 06-07-2021, 01:49 PM   #49
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I don't think I do myself too many favours when denied, I still masturbate but there's just no end to the horniness so it continually builds up.
My New AMA!
Old 06-07-2021, 06:30 PM   #50
knorke
Glitter Princess

What’s the difference between a cosmonaut and an astronaut?
Old 06-07-2021, 11:14 PM   #51
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

At first I thought it may just be where they're from, Soviet's called cosmonauts and American's Astronaut. However I'm thinking it probably isn't that.

I'll go with astronauts do space walks, whereas cosmonauts stay in the capsule the entire time. Hopefully this one's right so I can break your streak!
My New AMA!
Old 06-08-2021, 06:59 AM   #52
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
At first I thought it may just be where they're from, Soviet's called cosmonauts and American's Astronaut. However I'm thinking it probably isn't that.

I'll go with astronauts do space walks, whereas cosmonauts stay in the capsule the entire time. Hopefully this one's right so I can break your streak!
Wouldn't it be a shame if your intuition was correct, and whether they leave the spaceship is completely unrelated?
Old 06-08-2021, 10:35 AM   #53
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Wouldn't it be a shame if your intuition was correct, and whether they leave the spaceship is completely unrelated?
OMG! Really! I'm so stupid! I swear I'll never answer one of your questions right, that's 5 in a row now!

That leaves me denied until the 12th June pending that Star Trek question (I might assume that my answer was correct)
My New AMA!
Old 06-08-2021, 04:44 PM   #54
knorke
Glitter Princess

In Greek mythology: after you died, the ferryman Charon helped you cross which body of water?

Bonus question/reduction opportunity (-3 days): To pay for the fare, before someone was buried, they were allegedly given something to take with them to the grave. What were they buried with?

Last edited by knorke; 06-08-2021 at 04:53 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:31 PM   #55
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Both my Greek mythology and geography suck so much chances here are low... again.

I don't think it would be the Aegean Sea but my Greek geography is so bad that no other rivers, seas or lakes come to mind that I could name so... I have to go with the Aegean Sea.

Hopefully it's a little bag of coins they take to the grave because I have no clue. The fact you'd be willing to remove 3 days if I got it correct means there's probably no chance of me actually getting it right

I'm somewhat duty bound to say that there's a keyword that you can use at the moment
My New AMA!
Old 06-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #56
knorke
Glitter Princess

Makes me wonder what you actually have much knowledge in. Don’t feel like we’ve discovered yet

You’d be lucky to know that geography wouldn’t have helped either way, since it’s not a real place... neither the afterlife nor the way to get there. but crossing the Aegean Sea means that the afterlife is equal to being in Turkey, which is an interesting take. It’s the River Styx, in any case.

And as they didn’t have Oyster cards yet, they actually had to pay the fare with a coin, which I did think would be guessable at least. And it seems close enough of an answer really.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:32 PM   #57
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Makes me wonder what you actually have much knowledge in. Don’t feel like we’ve discovered yet

You’d be lucky to know that geography wouldn’t have helped either way, since it’s not a real place... neither the afterlife nor the way to get there. but crossing the Aegean Sea means that the afterlife is equal to being in Turkey, which is an interesting take. It’s the River Styx, in any case.

And as they didn’t have Oyster cards yet, they actually had to pay the fare with a coin, which I did think would be guessable at least. And it seems close enough of an answer really.
It did cross my mind that it could be a place that wasn't real but the only thing that came to mind was the Sea of Tranquility, so I decided against it. That's 6 incorrect in a row from your questions, you're really smart! or am I really dumb?

Still you were VERY kind with that reduction so with the +1 from the incorrect answer and the -3 from the reduction question, my final day of denial is tomorrow, 10th June! The end is somewhat in sight!
My New AMA!
Old 06-09-2021, 02:30 PM   #58
knorke
Glitter Princess

One planet would have almost be named after British monarch... if the name chosen by the astronomer who discovered it would have been accepted universally.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t very popular of a name outside of Britain. But which name do we know it under today?

(If the name, which I actually had to look up, would help you any - the name chosen was Georgium Sidus)

I actually wish I knew why I know that fact... I don’t seem to recall if it ever came up on QI, but since I do know the answer I figured it’s ok, and there’s not too many planets so guessing might work

——

Also I know some of Greek mythology merely by virtue of having written a few stories set in the universe where it might be reality. I have a feeling you might not get too many answers right though...

Last edited by knorke; 06-09-2021 at 02:33 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 02:41 PM   #59
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
One planet would have almost be named after British monarch... if the name chosen by the astronomer who discovered it would have been accepted universally.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t very popular of a name outside of Britain. But which name do we know it under today?

(If the name, which I actually had to look up, would help you any - the name chosen was Georgium Sidus)

I actually wish I knew why I know that fact... I don’t seem to recall if it ever came up on QI, but since I do know the answer I figured it’s ok, and there’s not too many planets so guessing might work
I'm gonna guess Neptune. I don't think it would be the closer planets, but again I don't have a clue.

Quote:
Also I know some of Greek mythology merely by virtue of having written a few stories set in the universe where it might be reality. I have a feeling you might not get too many answers right though...
Why does that last line turn me on so much!
A little bit of belittling and forboding hard questions..
My New AMA!
Old 06-09-2021, 02:49 PM   #60
knorke
Glitter Princess

It’s Uranus, actually. They have been discovered within a century of each other, if it is any consolation.

George III was the namesake.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, bimbo, denial, keyword, quiz