Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #556
Jeffery
Baby Member

I dare you to pee a diaper then put it in the freezer. After about a half hour take it out and put it on with another diaper over it, you can't take it off until you leak through the second diaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Likes, Diaper, pee, punishment, mess in diaper, mild public, edging, masturbating, cumming, crossdressing

Dislikes: Anal, public, family, eating pee/poo, pain, blood.
Jeffery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:10 AM   #557
NobodyImportant

I hope you like elaborate dares :P

I dare you to:
Get two diapers on. Fill the inner one with so much of messy stuff that it is really completely filled to the brim.
(If you don't know with what you should fill it with, or don't have enough stuff to fill up a diaper completely you will first have to go shopping with the two diapers under you clothes to get: 1 bottle of whipped cream, 1 or 2 cartons of eggs, a jar of peanut butter, a small bottle of lube)
Now for that nice mess.
-Fill the diaper completely with water until it can't absorb much more.
-Tape on the diaper at your legs
-Break one or both cartons of eggs(depending on the capacity of your diaper)
-Spray an entire bottle of whipped cream as low into the diaper as you can.
-Pour half the bottle of lube over the whipped cream, both in the front and in the back.
-Get the entire jar of peanut butter into the back of your diaper.
-Pour the eggs down the front

By now the inner diaper should be really full. Tape the upper side on too, and secure it with as much duct-tape as you like.
Now you gotta get cross-dressed, because you will have to take out the trash to a garbage container at least 2 houses away.
Once you get back to your place stay outside and try to cum into the diaper.
If you fail you will have to spend another 30 minutes outside before you can get back in.

Back inside, you might want to sleep soon, since you will most likely do this at night. In order to not make a mess out of your bed, pull on a trash bag over your diaper package and tape it on really securely, because you will have to spend the night in that diaper.

IF your diaper has leaked into the plastic bag by the time you wake up, you will have to go outside AGAIN and do some morning exercise. This time however you can wear some baggy clothes.
After the exercise, back inside again, you will have to cum one final time(of course only through the diapers) before you are allowed to take all that off, and clean up.

AND
the dare isn't over yet, because you will have to measure the time it takes you to clean up all that mess. If you can get the diapers thrown away and yourself cleaned in 10 minutes, congrats! The dare is over.
Should you, however fail, you will have to wear double diapers under your clothes 24/7 until you complete another dare.

Have fun!

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 04-04-2013 at 04:14 AM.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:39 AM   #558
Smelly rear

Fill a diaper with the smelliest things you can find wear the diaper for bed for 2 days
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:37 AM   #559
babygd

Diaper up, for the next day you are going to be peeing a lot, roll a dice this is how many diapers you are allowed to use for the day, 6? you'll be fine 1? uh-oh.

Diaper up from the moment you wake up, you can only pee in diapers till the same time tomorrow. The dare ends when you wake up and pee in your diaper the folowing day. Every 30 minutes you are to drink 2 glasses of water or w/e liquid you choose. The second you feel the urge to pee do it straight away. Also remember to include sports drinks and juices for health reasons.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:07 AM   #560
Smelly rear

Go about your day in a soiled diaper
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #561
luvdiapers

you must wear a diaper to bed for the next four nights. the first night you can change in the morning after you wet, the second night you can change after you mess, the third you must wet before going to bed and keep it on till morning, the fourth you must wet and mess and keep it on till morning.

Right now i have two kinds of diapers and also pull ups. im already going to be diapered for another week, so feel free to add humiliating things to do durring this week

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:49 AM   #562
babygd

Roll a dice, this is how many diapers you wear.
Roll a dice, this is how long you must stay in public with said diapers on.
Roll a dice, this is how many pee/poo inducing items you must use.
Roll a dice:
1. 1 litre of water
2. Laxatives.
3. Prune juice 500 ml
4. Laxatives.
5. litre of pop or alcohol if old enough/drinker.
6. 7+ marshmallows inside you (if this breaches anal drink 2-3 cups of coffee.

Enjoy!
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #563
luvdiapers

so i rolled as follows: I'm wearing 3 diapers for 4 hours in public, and i am drinking a litre of water, 500ml prune juice and improbably going to opt for the coffee on the last one lol ill let you know how it goes.

for your dare you have two options:
Mall: go to the mall after drinking at least a litre of water and double diapering yourself. You must make the diaper fairly noticeable. bring an extra diaper or two with you. shop around for girlie clothes until your diaper leaks, at which point you should probably buy some new pants (AFTER YOU LEAK) and change that diaper. then you may go home. If you can shop for two hours without soaking your diaper then you may punish me.

OR

Park: Eat a nice big meal and take a laxative before putting a diaper and the most diaper revealing clothes you have on. take a nice long stroll in the park, say. . . two hours. if you manage to hold it till you get home you may give me a punishment.

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
Old 04-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #564
Fairwarning

Buy a pack of diapers for the next 7 days you may not use the bathroom you can eigther wear diapers 24/7 or you may wear your underware and everytime you need to go put on a diaper and use it if you dont make it to the diapers in time you must go in your pants and leave them on for an hour
Fairwarning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #565
luvdiapers

Your dear is going to be similar, but you will start with pull-ups. Buy a pack and everyday you wear them till they are gone wet and mess them one more time than the day before. Then it's on too diapers because you obviously have trouble with potty training. No bathroom till all the diapers are gone. Then back to pull ups, but in the reverse order of the first pack.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #566
luvdiapers

You can make mine extra humiliating and public, I'm going to the club later and I should be punished for having an accident in my pull up today

Old 04-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #567
lion74
Distinguished Member

You are not allowed use the toilet for a full 24 hours... One catch is if you've run out of diapers, after the full day buy a package of diapers and you have to go 24/7 until you run out.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #568
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Wear 5 diapers for a day and have one ice cube down it at all times. You must waddle the entire day, and no bathroom privileges.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #569
daremenow
getDare Succubus

next time you are alone, drink as much water as you can. Wait until you really have to piss, and time yourself. However long you last in minutes, you get to subtract 1 day of diapers from 30 days. if you last 30 minutes, go to the toilet, if not piss your pants and wear diapers
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daremenow for this post:
Old 04-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #570
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

I did your dare and one, now you have to do it.

I'm wearing 4 diapers and at least two are wet.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy