Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2018, 05:46 PM   #556
CSasha
Oracle

And here is even more chance for reduction in the next 2 weeks:

- Post in this thread 100 times legitimely (no double posts except for 10 minutes after your last post), for 10 ruins reduction.
- Post the keyphrase HATE in capital letters 250 times yourself (each keyphrase allowed only once per post) in that thread, for 15 ruins reduction.
- Make 10 people post in that thread who haven't posted there yet, at least 10 posts each of them, for 15 ruins reduction.
- Make a reasonable bet with Gonzalez about how many denial time he will get by that thread, for 5 ruins reduction.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 01-13-2018 at 05:57 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:53 PM   #557
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
And here is even more chance for reduction in the next 2 weeks:

- Post in this thread 100 times legitimely (no double posts except for 10 minutes after your last post), for 10 ruins reduction.
- Post the keyphrase HOT in capital letters 250 times yourself (each keyphrase allowed only once per post) in that thread, for 15 ruins reduction.
- Make 10 people post in that thread who haven't posted there yet, at least 10 posts each of them, for 15 ruins reduction.
- Make a reasonable bet with Gonzalez about how many denial time he will get by that thread, for 5 ruins reduction.
This is just plain cruelty! Forcing poor guy to post. Its worse than linewriting! Give him some freedom lol

Note: Maybe you misstyped, there is no "HOT" keyword :O
Old 01-13-2018, 05:58 PM   #558
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
This is just plain cruelty! Forcing poor guy to post. Its worse than linewriting! Give him some freedom lol

Note: Maybe you misstyped, there is no "HOT" keyword :O
You are right, I meant HATE. Corrected. Thank you.

He has all the choice not to use these reduction tasks.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:15 PM   #559
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default This past weekend

So this past weekend was eventful You can read my report of the first night earlier in this thread.

Saturday was quite eventful. To begin, I went skiing with some friends. We used to play this "game" which basically consisted of pushing each other down when we had stopped. I proposed a change to this by adding the possibility to through snowballs at each other if someone stopped i nthe middle of the slope. All were onboard and so comes my first reduction I made sure to stop and act tired on a few runs and eventually got a snowball right to hte face. I turned and with a smile said thank you. I really was happy knowing what had just happened. (-2)

The day went on and eventually we ended up back at the house. Someone proposed a game of horse race (a card game where people place bets). Another opportunity. (IF your horse wins, you can give someone else your bet/forfeit. If your horse loses, you have to do you bet). So I bet to have to pee myself. I really didn't want to but I really wanted the reduction so I had mixed emotions whether or not I wanted to win or not... I didn't really have any control of the situation at the point though and lost. I went to the bathroom and a few of the guest followed me. Many were not interested in watching (thank goodness). I stood in the shower and eventually pissed myself. The guys laughed and then left so I could take a shower. (-5).

Sunday we again went skiing and it was a really nice day. The conditions were great and the sky was perfect. So Sunday evening was the greatest. So I had been flirting with this girl (lets call her A) all weekend. We were chilling on the couch last night and chatting and watching a movie. Our chat dwindled and we both were cuddling and watching the movie. As we were sitting there I hoped she would eventaully give me a kiss (for the reduction but I really wanted to kiss her). She never did make the first move but eventually I did kiss her and we wound up making out in the bed. We didn't go farther than that (we both were really tired honestly) and we ended up falling asleep next to each other. I didn't get a reduction last night but I still had an amazing time.

All together, I got -7 Saturday and Sunday but I wouldn't change anything about it.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:00 AM   #560
CSasha
Oracle

Many thanks for the report. The most important is that you had a great time. And you still were brave with the reduction tasks.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #561
lop747
getDare Succubus

So It looks like I will be getting in shape. I started my workout routine for reductions, albeit sore, I finished them. 100 pushups, 50 leg raises, and 25 mule kicks Thank you (-3)

So, the girl from the trip that made out with me texted me and she is coming over tonight It could get interesting

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 01-16-2018, 04:14 PM   #562
CSasha
Oracle

Wish you the best with her.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-17-2018, 12:33 AM   #563
CSasha
Oracle

Since you are so industrious, have some more:

- Be naked in the presence of a fully clothed girl or woman while she is aware of you, for 10 ruins reduction. 5 more if she is standing or sitting on furniture while your are sitting or laying onthe ground. Another 3 more if you get to lay your head in her lap, and 3 more if she pets your head or hair. 10 more if she orders you around. 20 more if she uses any items on you. Only condition always met must be the CFNM for all of these.
- Post these numbers of keyphrases in Gonzalez' denial thread for given numbers of ruins reduction. Always do it legit:
12 JOY for 2 reduction
12 SHAVE for 2 reduction
30 PAIN for 4 reduction
72 THONG for 9 reduction
75 FIGGING for 10 reduction
120 PLUG for 15 reduction
1000 DEEPTHROAT for 100 reduction
2000 ANAL for 250 reduction

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-19-2018, 09:57 PM   #564
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
- Have 10 ruins reduction for freezing your cum away, gathering the volume of around one full ice cube. Report here and keep it until provided a new reduction task involving it (and of course, wishes or proposals from the audience are welcome).
Well its taken me about all week and then a little the previous and with a day off I got a few cranked out. I'm a little scared to see what this could be. I think I have around 10 loads in here.

So (-10)

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 01-19-2018, 10:29 PM   #565
CSasha
Oracle

Well done. Here are new reduction tasks to choose from:

- Insert the ice cube into your ass and keep it there for at least 15 minutes OR Put the ice cube of your cum into a cup of glass, fill it up with a drink of your choice, drink at your own pace and re-fill however you want until all the ice cube has melted and the cup or glass is empty, for 50 ruines reduction.
- Tell someone you care about how you lost that game and peed yourself with others watching, and how you felt about it, for 10 ruins reduction (if you already did so, it counts).
- Have another person orgasm for their pleasure while engaging with you, like being humped, making out, or anything else, for 10 ruins reduction.
- Write a personal poem and send it to a person you care about OR memorize a poem personally relevant and recite it to another person you care about, for 5 ruins reduction.
- Wear a collar around your neck while being with at least one other person you care about for at least 2 hours, for 5 ruines reduction. You may hide the collar.
- Let another person consensually take a pic of you naked or your cock exposed, for 5 ruins reduction.
- Write "Slave" with a permanent marker in big letters your chest and don't wash it away for 24 hours.
- Acquire or print a poster or big sign "Girls rule" and place it at a good visble spot on the wall in your room so everyone entering your room can read it for 7 full days, for 10 ruins reduction.
- Get naked at a legal place of your choice (can totally be your room) and recite loud with your hands on the back: "I am submissive to others and love to serve their pleasures." 100 times, for 5 ruins reduction, if you recite it 1,000 times instead get 25 ruins reduction instead.
- Have another person hold both your wrists or tie them (and if it's just with a sock, rag or simple cloth), for 10 ruins reduction.

Hope you can use some of those.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-19-2018, 10:48 PM   #566
CSasha
Oracle

Have some more reduction tasks as options:

- Record a video with sound of your cock during ruining an orgasm, can be on your own phone, you can deleted later, for 5 ruins reduction. 5 more ruins reduction for that if the video also shows your face.
- Get naked, put two pairs of socks on your feet, and another 2 pairs on your hands, get on all four, and walk around on all four for at least 20 minutes, for 5 ruins reduction. Do this whereever you want. Have additional 20 ruins reduction if someone accidently catches you doing this, and 25 more ruins redution in addition if you still finish the time despite the caught-in-the-act.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-19-2018, 11:28 PM   #567
lop747
getDare Succubus

So I was chatting with Cassandra before my last ruin of the evening and in my horny stupid state I asked her for a nasty reduction task... and she came through in her normal Cassandra way. I edged a few more times and then I started my task...

I went to the rest room and began edging in front of the mirror. I got close and began hitting my balls (not part of the dare but I wanted to get another task out of the way) over I went sore balls and frustrated...

Did I mention I was holding my toothbrush? Yep, she had me ruin on my toothbrush. I then had to get ready for bed and brush my teeth with my cummy toothbrush. Normally if I have to swallow, its a very quick thing. This time was different in that I had to brush it all over my mouth and still have cum lingering on my teeth All this for a (-2) but a reduction is a reduction and I did ask for this one.

Thank you Cassandra

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 01-19-2018, 11:52 PM   #568
CSasha
Oracle

Hahaha! Nice. Well done. I hadn't anticipated it would be so ugly, plus, you asked for a task for a specific time (your soon ruin), after I have just created so many reduction tasks. It was nice to be so sponanteous once in a while.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 02-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #569
lop747
getDare Succubus

Sorry for the hiatus everyone. I got sick and then I went on vacation so I haven't had time to dedicate to updating or ruining. I really miss having real orgasms. I did get 1 ruin while I was gone.

One of my friends roomates (I'll call her R) and I got a little tipsy one night with everyone. I was supposed to sleep on her couch the hole time but after everyone went to bed, I went to R's room. We made out and grinded on each other in our underwear. She was moaning and I haven't cum in a long while. She began to cum which started pushing me over the edge. I told her to stop rubbing that she was going to make me cum... she stopped but it was unfortunately/fortunately too late for me. I ruined an orgasm right in my underwear. I was a little embarrassed at first but she looked like she had just conquered the world. She kissed me and we fell asleep. I woke up before anyone else got up and made breakfast and no one suspected a thing. It was a fun trip and I hope one day I get to see R again.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:
Old 02-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #570
CSasha
Oracle

Wow! Awesome. So happy for you. But even more proud, since you managed to make it a ruin one.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cassandra, denial, lop747, loser thread, ruined orgasm