Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-13-2021, 07:27 PM   #5566
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleTheCat2 View Post
Got surgery yesterday and now that it's over with I'm in again for 3 days

Hello Kitten~
You have three hours or you need to sleep in a wedgie everyday for a week

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 08:05 PM   #5567
hannah_slave123

I was away for a while because of work/school being busy, but now that things have calmed down, I'm back! I'll be vulnerable for two weeks to start (we'll see from there haha)

And to get on everyone's good sides (or not, depending on what you were all hoping for when you joined this thread) here are some tasks for the other vulnerable people. You all have two hours or...

@switchking - you will do 10 rubber band snaps to each ball for every hour that you are late replying to this

@truthful_kinky - you will spend 15 minutes in a bra connection wedgie for every hour that you are late replying to this (be sure to connect the bra in the front and back of your panties so it really pulls!)

@red_tipped_arrow - you will coat your buttplug with toothpaste and use it to fuck your ass for 5 minutes per hour that you are late replying to this

@boysub90 - you will edge 3 times for every hour that you are late replying to this. if you are more than 3 hours late, you must have something in your ass for all of the edges

@subaddict5 - you will spend 15 minutes with your clover clamps on, adding one weight for every hour that you are late in replying to this

@shadow - you will spend 10 minutes wearing your anal stretching ring for every hour you are late replying to this

@sluttysue - you will spend 5 minutes with your most severe nipple clamps on for every hour that you are late replying to this

@xslavetom - you will spank yourself 50 times (with either a belt or the back of a hairbrush) for every hour that you are late replying to this

@michellethecat2 - you will spend 15 minutes in a shoulder wedgie for every hour that you are late replying to this

Dislikes:
Anal, intense nipple pain, clit pain, denial/edging

Limits:
Pics with face, pee (& all other fluids), body-writing, public

There may be items missing from above, I’m still figuring out what this site has to offer!

Kik - hannah_slave123

My toys can be found here
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:10 PM   #5568
truthful_kinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah_slave123 View Post
I was away for a while because of work/school being busy, but now that things have calmed down, I'm back! I'll be vulnerable for two weeks to start (we'll see from there haha)

And to get on everyone's good sides (or not, depending on what you were all hoping for when you joined this thread) here are some tasks for the other vulnerable people. You all have two hours or...

@switchking - you will do 10 rubber band snaps to each ball for every hour that you are late replying to this

@truthful_kinky - you will spend 15 minutes in a bra connection wedgie for every hour that you are late replying to this (be sure to connect the bra in the front and back of your panties so it really pulls!)

@red_tipped_arrow - you will coat your buttplug with toothpaste and use it to fuck your ass for 5 minutes per hour that you are late replying to this

@boysub90 - you will edge 3 times for every hour that you are late replying to this. if you are more than 3 hours late, you must have something in your ass for all of the edges

@subaddict5 - you will spend 15 minutes with your clover clamps on, adding one weight for every hour that you are late in replying to this

@shadow - you will spend 10 minutes wearing your anal stretching ring for every hour you are late replying to this

@sluttysue - you will spend 5 minutes with your most severe nipple clamps on for every hour that you are late replying to this

@xslavetom - you will spank yourself 50 times (with either a belt or the back of a hairbrush) for every hour that you are late replying to this

@michellethecat2 - you will spend 15 minutes in a shoulder wedgie for every hour that you are late replying to this
Got that one! Nice try

yes, it's me on the picture

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits!

Toys and Clothes!

kik: truthful_kinky
Wallclaimer (android): truthful_kinky

How much I love sucking cock
truthful_kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:13 PM   #5569
Sluttysue

Quote:

Got it in time! 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:21 PM   #5570
erikagrace_cd

I am in and vulnerable for 7 days starting now

@Red Tipped Arrow if you do not reply in 2 hours you must do 15 edges all in the same session

Likes: lingerie, edging, pictures, bondage, cum, hidden/semi public, video games
Limits: Body Writing, Family, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

I fantasize about having a guy pee all over me...

PM Dares

kik: erikagrace_cd
tg: erikagrace_transgirl
erikagrace_cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:28 PM   #5571
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Caught it! Dear Hannah, thanks for trying!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 10:25 PM   #5572
MichelleTheCat2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
Hello Kitten~
You have three hours or you need to sleep in a wedgie everyday for a week
Just missed this one, guess I'm a wedgied kitten for awhile.

my nickname is "FOXY"
19, femboy, loves being cared for
Kik: michellethecat2

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

I can almost never say no to a task I like!

Please make me feel little!
MichelleTheCat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 10:27 PM   #5573
MichelleTheCat2

Quote:

Aw come on, I was resting. Only a hour late though.

my nickname is "FOXY"

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

Old 07-13-2021, 11:30 PM   #5574
Red Tipped Arrow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
no why did you know toothpaste inserted is one of the few things I dont like with toothpaste at least I'm only an hour late

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikagrace_cd View Post
@Red Tipped Arrow if you do not reply in 2 hours you must do 15 edges all in the same session
well that might be a long session, guess I'm having fun tonight

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Toys
PM Dares - Make me regret this
BDSM test results
My Rules
NEW PM Dare - Horse - make me ride a wooden horse - 30 minutes max
Red Tipped Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 11:51 PM   #5575
boysub90

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSlaveTom View Post
I'm making myself vulnerable

@boysub90 you have 2 hours to respond, every hour late is a week added to your current denial time
O that’s long is it for every hour after the post or after the 2 hours?

Quote:

Same question for this one?

Likes : dares, truths, egding, denial, chastity, anal, semi public.

Dislikes : cum eating, ruined orgasm, crossdressing, cbt.

Limits : messy stuf, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, pain.

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/59M7G
boysub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 11:51 PM   #5576
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
ouch. This will hurt...
only one weight luckily.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 12:08 AM   #5577
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

@XSlaveTom
You will do 2 of your PM dares with picture proof to me and 2 other people in this dare:
  • BUST: Bust my balls 10 times in whatever way you wish (punch, slap, squeeze etc.)
  • SLEEP: I will sleep naked that night
@Sluttysue
You will do 2 of your PM dares with full story of 100 words (or a picture of the outfit items without being recognizable) as proof to me and 2 other people in this dare:
  • MY HIGHEST HEELS - I will go out for 1 hour wearing my 7” heels
  • PUBLIC SLUT - I will wear my slut collar, a skimpy top, short skirt, and no panties. I will bend over visibly in front of both a woman and man the next time I will be in public

Count me in for 7 days

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 01:28 AM   #5578
MichelleTheCat2

@shadow reply in 3 hours or you will have to spend 24 hours in just panties. You can take a week with different intervals. (Ex. 5 hours tomorrow and 8 the next day)

my nickname is "FOXY"

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

Old 07-14-2021, 01:42 AM   #5579
Bunnygirl

@atownesq Missed that but I don't really wanna spam the thread with every time I am going to bed, so to make things easy I go to bed at or around 8am EST. Also atownesq If you don't reply in 1 hour you have to spank yourself 10X the hours you missed by (I.E you miss by 3 hours you have to spank yourself 30 times)

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 01:43 AM   #5580
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I will be in for the remainder of July

@subaddict5: Respond in 2 hours or you will go for a hike in an outfit of my choice and post photos of it on kinktalk
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk