Goodgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #542
aelslave

I'll be in tomorrow
aelslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:27 PM   #543
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

All girls still in here is s simple one. 15 smacks to the pussy with a wooden spoon....on its edge. Then shove the thick end in your vagina without lube or prior preparation. Spin it five times around then yank it out and lick it clean.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:21 AM   #544
Dabeef93

Default More fun

For all. Any girls who are in on this thread, and have yet to write a report. You will edge 3 times, and then spank your pussy 50 times. You will then write the report on here. Before clicking post, you will do another 3 edges, and in between each edge, spank you pussy 20 times, each tit 20 times, and each ass cheek 20 times. You will then finish your report including the second part of this dare.

For those who do report, do everything wirtten above, but reduce all spanks by 5.
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:44 PM   #545
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I'd love to contribute, and I enjoy the multiple choice options, so let's see if I can think of some good ones....

...one allowence I will always make, though? When I discovered I liked seeing women in pain, I also discovered that I ONLY like it is I believe it is consensual on their part, and that, as much as it may hurt in the moment, they actually love it. So If I post something that you are just unwilling to do? Don't do it.
I think I suck as a dom, that is way too lenient maybe. But in the end, despite the amazing pain, I want to know the people participating had fun.

OK, enough talk! Here is my game! I will post 8 tasks in spoilers.
Pick two, randomly. Those are your tasks!
But before we get that far? Take an hour, relax, and, using what ever masturbation method you prefer (that is painless) spend the hour edging yourself. Keep tabs (or a rough estimate). The number of times you edge is important.
also keep track of unintentional orgasms. Should they happen, they will be punished.

Spoiler:
The Salsa challenge.
Get a salsa of your choice. It MUST be at least medium heat. Sitting carefully, spread your pussy lips, and use a spoon to feed it to your cunt. Put as much of it as you can inside you. Then seal yourself up. This can be with a tape of your choice, or clips. Put your panties back on.
Stand up. How many times did you edge? 10 minutes, plus the number of times you edged, is how long you must stay like this. For your duration, you are to do 10 jumping jacks, wait 30 seconds, and then do 10 more. Keep going like this until time is up.
Grab a bowl. Sit down. Unseal yourself. If tape, rip it off as fast as you can. If clips,pull off one by one, slowly, without opening them. Carefully spread yourself, and using another spoon, dig for the salsa, and empty it into the bowl.
You're not done! Don't you know children are starving in 3rd world nations? It's a sin to be wasteful with food! Open a bag of chips, and eat them with your pussy flavored salsa. You must finish the salsa.
While eating, if you did not orgasm during the hour of edging, use a toy and treat your clit. Orgasm while the salsa you warmed inside you is in your mouth. You deserve to cum for all you're been through!
Unless you are in denial. Too bad for you.

Spoiler:
Finger Pepper trials.
At most grocery stores, you can find finger peppers, cheaply. Buy at least 4. Carefully split the peppers. When you clean afterwards, don't forget about the seeds! Because we are using them, they add a lot of heat!
To get a sense of what you are in for, take one of the split peppers, and rub it on your nipples for a number of minutes equal to half the times you edged.
Using clamps, wrap the pepper around the circumference of your nipple, and then clamp it into place.
You should have an idea how these will feel by now!
Using a half a pepper, rub it up and down, slowly, between your left inner and outer labia for two minutes. Then use a clamp to hold those labia together, the pepper sandwiched there, and repeat with the other half pepper on the right side, for two minutes. And then clamp that one similarly.
You should have 4 half peppers left. Insert three as deeply into your pussy as you dare. Using the remaining half, massage your clit with it, for a number of minutes equal to half the number of times you edged.
YOU CAME HERE, WILLINGLY, TO ENDURE THIS KIND OF THING! So if you are not in denial, push past the pain, to the lust that is driving you, and let these beastly peppers bring you to orgasm!
If you orgasm before time is up, keep rubbing, and try for a second orgasm. After you are done, carefully retrieve all the peppers. Save them. Use them to cook something.

Spoiler:
Minty fresh!
Ah yes, a toothpaste challenge!
Using your own toothbrush, load it up with toothpaste, and slowly but consistently scrub it into your clit. Do this until the toothpaste is all scrubbed in, and then load up the brush one more time, and do it again. Harder.
There is no time limit on this, but you are also forbidden from hurrying. Let it take exactly how long it takes.
Spread your pussy lips, and squeeze a large dollop of toothpaste into yourself. If you have a dildo or vibrator, brush handle, whatever, it's up. Masturbate, using your toy to jam the toothpaste all the way inside you. You are to masturbate for minutes equal to two times the number of times you edged. Every 2 minutes this goes on, you will apply a fresh drop to you clit, and work it in with your hands. Every 5 minutes, pull the dildo out, and add a little more to your opening, before going back at it. So at 7 minutes, for example, you've added to your clit 3 times, and your pussy once.
Your goal is not to tolerate, not to edge, but to find a way to enjoy it through the pain, and orgasm. If you cum, keep going for the remainder of your time, and try to cum again. NO MORE than 30 seconds to recover after orgasm! Full force, as soon as possible!
Again, people being denied? sorry. no orgasms for you. Treat this like edging. Edge as much as you can, and prove to yourself that you COULD get off, through the pain.
Gosh, you're all full of toothpaste! We need to clean that out!
It's time for a mouthwash douche. You brought a funnel, right? Well, if you didn't, go get one. Insert the funnel, and pour mouthwash into you. Use a wire whisk to agitate your insides, so that all the toothpaste that can come out does come out, when you drain yourself.
If you think there might be some left, time for round two.
Feeling really naughty? Allow the mouthwash to come out into a cup or bowl, and pour it back into the mouthwash bottle to be used later.

Spoiler:
You thought short was safe?
Well, ha. tricked you. Find your panties with the tightest elastic in the leg holes. Put them on. Pour thumbtacks into your panties. Pull out the bottom a touch so plenty get into the crotch. For a number of minutes equal to 3 times how many times you edged, straddle and hump something firm, like the arm of a couch. BE AGGRESSIVE. Hump yourself to orgasm with a panty full of tacks. Oh, if you lose more than half the tacks? You have to stop, collect them, refill your panties, and start over again from minute #1

Spoiler:
Mommy said I could become anything, so I became a candle!
I expect that this one, more than any other, will be refused. I accept that. I am also DYING for one of you to do this, just to prove you can take it, damn it!
Get some candles going. Those cheap little tea lights that you can buy 40 for $3 at the dollar store are the best choice for this, because of cost, and because of the handy little metal thing they come in, which traps all the wax as the candle burns.
You'll also need something to be a wick. Thin string rolled quickly in some cooling wax should suffice.
Light as many as the number of times you edged, and then masturbate. However you like to. The point is to get you worked up, while killing time for the candles to melt.
After you cum, check the candles. They should be pretty much molten wax right now. Good. Laying on your back, spread yourself as much as you can. If you have anything to help hold you open, that's a plus. Clamps to hold your lips to your thighs are a big help here!
Pick up a candle and pour it, ALL, into your pussy.
Then do it a second time.
The lower the wick. You will have to hold it in place, which isn't easy, but will be worth it.
Holding it in place, pour a third candle. A fourth. A fifth. Keep pouring candles into your pussy until you are COMPLETELY full with wax.
And extra candles are to be poured, in order, on your clit directly (peel the hood back), into your belly button, the nape of your neck, your left nipple, and then your right nipple. If you do not have enough candles left to devote one to a specific body part, then you are done. don't try to ration a candle's wax. If you only have enough to go to belly button, that's fine. if just means you've managed to fill yourself that much!
If you have extra wax, start the set again from the clit.
give the wax inside you time to solidify. Once it has, and you are ready? Light the wick.
Allow the wick to burn AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
ONLY PUT IT OUT IF YOU FEAR ACTUAL DAMAGE OR INJURY! IF YOUR CONCERN IS PAIN, ENJOY IT!
Try to masturbate and cum one more time before you have to put the candle out!

Spoiler:
Alligators are nasty.
For this you will need a dozen clamps (the firmer the grip, the better. TEETH? EVEN BETTER! If you have extra cash, buy some, just for this and future play.)
You will also need maybe a dozen feet of sturdy string.
This will word differently if you are in denial, as opposed to allowed to orgasm.
Orgasmer's first!
Run string through the clips. Tie it to each clip, give a few inches, and tie another. keep going until all are connected.
Attach clips to your body. Each outer labia should get 2, each inner should get 1, your clit should get two (horizontally, one above and below the other)The other four should be distributed around the skin of your pelvic mound.
Hard mode? Use two dozen clamps, on two sets of strings. Attach the second to your nipples. One on each nipple, two in the areola around the nipple, and three on other pieces of breast flesh.
Tie off the clips firmly to a surface that DOES NOT AND WILL NOT MOVE.
Grab your vibrator, and masturbate via insertion. Your goal is, as always, orgasm. Clit needs some stimulation? stand far enough from where you tied the clamps that the ling is taught, and then lean back a bit. Rocking back, stretching the string, will pull on every clamp.
The moment you reach orgasm, leap or fall backwards. if you're in a place where you can fall on a couch or bed, that is perfect. As your orgasm slams into you, so will the sensation of all of those clamps being TORN from your body all at once in one brutal motion.
People in denial? You are to edge, and at the last moment before orgasm hits, fall back. The sudden pain should jolt you away from your orgasm.

Oh, what's that? I never used the number of times you edged in this dare?Silly me.
Re-attach the clamps. You're going again. You are doing this for a number of times equal to the number of times you edged.
If you only edged once in that hour, depsite me saying I wanted maximum edging? You only go once. If you edged twice, you go twice! If you edged 40 times? God damn, you have a long night ahead of you!
This combines most likely MAXIMUM amount of pain, with MAXIMUM amount of orgasms.

Spoiler:
Ha! You picked a short one again hoping it was easy!
Everyone in this thread should be familiar with rubber band snapping by now.
You are to snap your clit, as hard as you can, equal to 10 times the number of times you edged.
Find something to jam in your pussy that makes you feel great, because I want you to cum. I want to know one of you actually came with doing a rubber band snapping challenge!

Spoiler:
Wax casting
Your pussy is a thing of beauty. Let's make something to remember it by.
Either buy a shit ton of the tealights, or a good amount of plain paraffin wax.
Find a pot you don't need. Once you melt wax in a pot it ain't for cooking anymore. Melt the wax.
Here is where you had to be careful!
You need to make sure that the wax gets hot enough to HURT, to ensure real pain, but cool enough it won't BURN. I am not aiming to do damage here. Test with your finger. If you think it got too hot, remove from head, and test with your finger until you think it is cool enough.
You are going to want at least a quart, about 1 liter, of wax, to do this right, I think. This is all approximation. Less will still be stimulating, it just might not have the trophy.
Here we are doing something different with the edging numbers.
Find a mixing bowl you can sit in in a squatting position.
If you edged an even number of times, pour the wax into the bowl, and then sit in it. Spread lips with fingers until wax fills as much as it will, and then pull fingers out.
If you edged an odd number, sit in the bowl, and pour the wax in, making sure to pour it directly on your clit. Hold pussy open the whole time, until wax fills as much as it will, and then pull your fingers out.
Sit in the hot wax until it cools and solidifies.
Wiggle to loosen it up, and then slowly work to stand up out of the bowl.
You should now have a wax casting of your tortured pussy!
And you know what? All my other tasks wanted you to orgasm. So, because your pussy could use to cool off, grab either some icy hot or toothpaste, put a liberal amount in your hand, and massage it all over your pelvic region, before masturbating or orgasm, or edge if not allowed to orgasm, with your favorite toy.

IF YOU ARE FEELING VERY BRAVE? Take a picture of the mold and upload it. NOTHING BUT THE MOLD! Nothing that could, in any way, identify you!
This is by no means any sort of requirement. I respect why most people have a "no pics" policy. I am hoping any daring individual who does this will make an exception, and photograph their wax mold.

There we go! 8 challenges! Look at two. Those are what you are tasked with. If you CAN NOT do one, look at a third. If you can not comply with them, try to do amended versions. I've never issued dares before, so these may be too extreme, and so, if the spirit is followed, I can accept that. But I would prefer it as literal as possible.

In every challenge, I task you (who are not in forced denial) with orgasming. This is because I think that you show, by coming, how much you enjoy these tasks.
But there is a penalty for not coming.
For every task you do and do not come from, you must do another task. This is to be kept up until you orgasm from two different tasks.
If you go through all 8 without cumming, there is no further punishment. You did ALL 8!

If you cheated and looked at more than 2 spoilers, you MUST do a third.

If you enjoyed the tasks you had, I encourage you to go back and pick two more!

I think this ended up way more intense than originally intended, so I hope other people asking dares approve of my challenges, and that the ladies are willing to try their pics!

I am hoping for long, detailed reports.

*edit*
After your challenges, after you gave your pussy a few minutes to rest, you will grab a ruler, or similar striking surface, use clips to open your pussy lips wide, and spank yourself as hard as you can (try to break the ruler) for 5 times for each orgasm.
The 5 blows should happen within 30 seconds, start to finish.
More than that? Do it again, and again, until you get the 5 blows done in that window. If you slip and miss a blow, you have to do two blows more to make up for it, and if that puts you over time, you have to do that set of 5 again (after you finish the failed set).

I want you to cum, but only when it is part of the challenge!

Last edited by ksoma; 04-27-2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: I forgot consequences for orgasms during the edging session!
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 04-28-2016, 01:00 AM   #546
tinkerlexis

i'm in for 2 days

Likes: mild pain, orgasm and pee control, edging, short time denial, humping, nipple torture, ddlg, pet play, bdsm, humiliation, discipline, wedgie

Hard limits: scat, piss, pictures, messy plays, permanent marks, public, or anything against the law

Notes:
I only chat here, dont ask for my kik.
I am Lop's loyal pet
tinkerlexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:23 AM   #547
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Tinker lexis
Wear a front and rear bra connection wedgie. Dump an entire tube of toothpaste down the front of your panties. Now for the painful part
You must sit and be held up by a thin board, or something similar placed on your cunt. You will let all of your weight onto this object only. Stay like this for five minutes. When complete, whip your pussy through your panties 75 times with a belt. Must complete whippings in less than 8 minutes. If you fail, report and get a punishment.

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:13 AM   #548
ksoma
getDare Succubus

tinkerlexis, My long ass post above yours.
If you're in, that's what I want to hear was done.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #549
Horny_littlegirl69
Account Banned

I'll be joining this thread tor at least a week possibly more

Likes//Wedgies, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, edging, pussy spanking, nipple torture

I don't have any toys but don't mind using household objects
Horny_littlegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:08 PM   #550
Dabeef93

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny_littlegirl69 View Post
Hello Horny Little Girl, for your first dare, I'd like you to complete the dare I posted further up this page (pasted below). Have fun

"You will edge 3 times, and then spank your pussy 50 times. You will then write the report on here. Before clicking post, you will do another 3 edges, and in between each edge, spank you pussy 20 times, each tit 20 times, and each ass cheek 20 times. You will then finish your report including the second part of this dare"
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:23 PM   #551
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny_littlegirl69 View Post
Now that I have you here? lol
I have a big post on this page. Do that (skipping anything with wax, of course. I read that limit. I have one with thumbtacks too in there. That actually shouldn't draw blood, but if that is too close to your limit, it is off too.)

That should leave 5 choices. Because you joined after it was posted, you don't have to do the rules I wrote. Read each one and pick one.

=======
On to another subject? Hello202 DID click "like" on my challenge. I hope that means she plans to do it and offer a report. That would be great to see.

Last edited by ksoma; 05-02-2016 at 02:26 PM. Reason: fixing typo, adding something
Old 05-02-2016, 04:05 PM   #552
Horny_littlegirl69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Now that I have you here? lol
I have a big post on this page. Do that (skipping anything with wax, of course. I read that limit. I have one with thumbtacks too in there. That actually shouldn't draw blood, but if that is too close to your limit, it is off too.)

That should leave 5 choices. Because you joined after it was posted, you don't have to do the rules I wrote. Read each one and pick one.

=======
On to another subject? Hello202 DID click "like" on my challenge. I hope that means she plans to do it and offer a report. That would be great to see.
I'll be sure to do this but I'll have to tomorrow as I don't have the time tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeef93 View Post
Hello Horny Little Girl, for your first dare, I'd like you to complete the dare I posted further up this page (pasted below). Have fun

"You will edge 3 times, and then spank your pussy 50 times. You will then write the report on here. Before clicking post, you will do another 3 edges, and in between each edge, spank you pussy 20 times, each tit 20 times, and each ass cheek 20 times. You will then finish your report including the second part of this dare"
Thank you for your dare I'll be doing this later tonight and posting a report as it doesn't seem too long

Likes//Wedgies, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, edging, pussy spanking, nipple torture

I don't have any toys but don't mind using household objects
Horny_littlegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:25 PM   #553
TheBronteGirl

I'm in for 2 days.

Limits: pictures, blood/scat, family, public, illegal, blood, permanent

Striving to make your life more confusing every day.
TheBronteGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:52 PM   #554
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBronteGirl View Post
I'm in for 2 days.
See my post!
Looking forward to reports.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:32 PM   #555
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

No one has completed the last one I gave either. Give it a shot.

The following user says Thank You to Hangwedgbuttplug for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk